Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Not-So-Hostile Takeover

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Time: 10:36 PM
    Date: 19th July, 2013

It was a dark night, and it had gotten dark surprisingly early for a summer evening. Most likely because it was rather cloudy. Nonetheless, tonight was business night for one Overlord and the Archangel accompanying him. They walked closer to the Hive, knowing that they would be safe because of the bracelets they were currently wearing. That was, unless one of the Hive residents had changed the blood type, but Laharl had a hunch that they hadn't gotten around to doing that yet. Thus, it was the prime time to move in. Literally.

"But the TARDIS was cool!" Flonne argued.

"I like to be able to find where I sleep." Laharl replied.

The TARDIS was useful, but it was usually on the move and sometimes Laharl spent hours searching for the thing. Plus, Koschei hadn't interacted with them much at all in the time that they were there for. The Overlord knew that a huge number of Alternians including Karkat had disappeared and had been presumed left, leaving, to his knowledge, Eridan, Equius and Nepeta. Of course, he hadn't heard anything since the time with Samara informing him of what had gone down, so he didn't even know that Equius and Nepeta had gone, nor that Aradia even existed.

As the two of them approached the Hive, Laharl crossed his arms. He yelled out to anyone who could hear:

"HEY! IT'S ME! OVERLORD LAHARL! LET ME IN!"
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 20

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Re: Not-So-Hostile Takeover

Post by Eridan Ampora on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Eridan had just been enjoying his day. He was enjoying the life of a shut-in, not doing much at the second Laharl approached except relaxing and lounging around. He admittedly did need to get out more and Aradia said she'd help him with that, but for now? He was just going to enjoy himself. He was going to relax to his heart's content, it technically being the 'morning' for trolls. He was going to just sit there, enjoy how very comfortable the chair was, enjoy the nice evening dusk, and was not going to go out right now because he really didn't want to go to a place like Portal City or the Sanctuary or anything of the so-

Laharl wrote:"HEY! IT'S ME! OVERLORD LAHARL! LET ME IN!"

Damn it. Just, damn it. Eridan knew Karkat got on with this guy. He knew Karkat did by the fact that Laharl had gotten close enough to the Hive without the Hive's defences activated. That meant that this guy had a bracelet, and was safe and an allowed guest in the Hive. Which, of course, meant that he was probably going to get in either way. He couldn't be THAT bad, though... right? Even if he was loud, obnoxious, and bragged a lot. So, Eridan made his way out of his room and into the main stairwell/transportaliser, teleporting himself down to ground floor. He quickly headed to the door and opened it, looking at Laharl with a deadpan expression. "so wwhyre you here"

Surely he'd heard Karkat had left, right...?
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:34 pm

While Eridan was enjoying his day, Aradia was not. She stood behind the door to his room but it didn't stop her glaring intensely at where the royal blood would be, batting her red eyelashes as she rolled her eyes at him. She was so booooored! Crossing her arms, Aradia was going to tell him that. And she was going to tell him to get off his ass and get the hell outside! How is this enjoyable? Something exciting and stimulating is enjoyable! That was what the active Aradia Megido enjoyed. She could never stop doing anything. Before she shouted out her grievances to Eridan, the world, and beyond, she was going to try and rely on silent body language, testing it out to see how it might work. So, when Laharl yelled, all Aradia did was laugh and smile. "welc0me! wait...wh0 are y0u?" She raised a brow, having not met the boy before.

Laharl wrote:"HEY! IT'S ME! OVERLORD LAHARL! LET ME IN!"

Aradia had to giggle slightly when she noticed Eridan's unhappy expression. Not that she was happy when he was unhappy, it's just that it was just too damn perfect. He should see the expression on his face! No offense, Eridan, but your controlled anger must look really funny if you just poured them all out! Wait... That was a really bad idea, actually. No, don't do that. Her eyes widened as she saw Eridan dash out of his room and enter the transportalizer. The ram troll then followed suit and teleported herself down to the ground floor as well. She watched Eridan open the door, expectantly waiting for the newcomer to explain himself. But she still wasn't used to the deadpanning Eridan yet, so all she could think was:

So this is what happens when Vantas leaves the hive? They're all screwed.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Heh, why was he here? Laharl looked at Eridan with a grin of pure arrogance and cockiness. "I'm here to take over, so get the top floor ready!" He walked past Eridan and stood inside. He folded his arms, sure of himself now that he'd said that he was moving in, and he really wasn't bothered about what they thought; the Hive was empty, and they did need some other people there. The Hive's defences were good, but when it came to those of... higher levels attacking, they would come with a plan and they would get rid of the defences by themselves. Then, what would they meet? A Level 14 and a Level 1. Basically, to put it in Laharl's terms... "You should be grateful! His thoughtfulness runs deeper than the depths of the Netherworld itself!". Yeah... he wasn't going to take no for an answer but at least you got a high leveled protector out of it. "And I'm Laharl! King of the Netherworld, and Supreme Overlord! Haaaah-hahahahahahahahahahaha!" As he said 'King', lightning struck in the distance. Just a slight usage of MP for dramatic effect!

"Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you. I'm Flonne, Archangel of Celestia~" Flonne curtsied, and smiled widely at them. "I hope you don't mind, but I'll move in with Laharl! I'm good with healing magic and I brought a lot of movies, so it'll be fun, right?" Looked like even she wasn't going to argue anymore with Laharl... she walked in after Laharl, a wide grin on her face as her large angelic wings glimmered and glittered in the moonlight, radiating a warm, white and heavenly light as she moved.

This entire scene was ridiculous... yet it was a Laharl-like concept.
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Eridan Ampora on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Eridan stared in bewilderment at Laharl for a moment. Wait... he was here to take over? Hold on a damn second, they were just waltzing in and saying out of nowhere that they were moving in? Sure, they'd been friends with Karkat and he'd clearly trusted them enough to allow them in due to the fact that the lasers hadn't blown them to bits as they approached... but it didn't work this way, did it? "wwait a fuckin second you cant just wwalk in an claim that youre gonna just movve in an TAKE OVVER a all thins thats ridiculous dont wwe havve to invvite you" He gave them a look representing how outrageous this entire scenario was. Flonne was more polite, but she had the same underlying principles and she hadn't even asked, either.

"you wwere friends wwith kar but hes gone noww so wwhy do you wwant to movve in i mean i knoww you knoww hes gone an wwe definitely havve the fuckin rooms but dont you havve somewwhere else to go or anythin" He did know that despite his loud mouth, Laharl was actually quite the tough character and could kick the shit into a lot of other loudmouths that were here, as well as most people that might want to stir up shit within the community regarding the trolls, so having him defending them would be a plus of him moving in, but he couldn't help but argue the point, at least. "also take ovver wwho said youd be leadin this i mean im a shitty leader because id be terrible wwith emotions an stress but wwhat if ara wwants to lead wwhatre you gonna do then therell be a clash an ill support HER side not yours" He argued.

What say you, Aradia?
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh, no, you didn't, Laharl! You aren't going to pull any shit over these two trolls today, Aradia thought. She then gave the archangel and the demon a look of intense dismay before pursing her lips in thought. Who knows? It might work out. Laharl just had to make sure he didn't mess up the place or anything. Flonne could help with that, so maybe it could work out for real. After all, it took a lot for Karkat to trust people and if he trusted these two out of all the people there were, they must be trustworthy. However, before they could move in, she simply had to make sure they were fit to live here, despite how lacking the hive was in people and defenses. The ram troll gave Laharl and Flonne a bright smile before they could see her look of dismay. "i presume y0u tw0 have been here bef0re since y0ure 0ur guests i supp0se i sh0uld fix s0me tea 0r s0mething f0r y0u 0r w0uld y0u prefer h0t c0c0a? anyway its quite a pleasure meeting the b0th 0f y0u fl0nne and 0verl0rd laharl my name is aradia megid0" Aradia said with a honey sweet, welcoming voice, bubbling with friendliness but secretly testing the two to see if there was more than an arrogant snob and his sycophantic side kick. She flashed a charming smile at them. However, the smile and voice tone could also be honest, considering that it's rather lonely just living with a couch potato. It was great to have more people around.

"eridan is right y0ure 0ur guests f0r n0w s0 we 0ught t0 take care 0f y0u as such but y0u arent exactly anything m0re besdes y0u have the entire netherw0rld at y0ur disp0sal and y0u decide t0 stay at 0ne measly hive?" She raised an eyebrow. "thats quite unbefitting 0f a m0narch and his l0yal partner y0u kn0w h0wever wed be h0n0red t0 have y0u guys ar0und the pr0blem is h0w can y0u lead us when we hardly even kn0w y0u? h0w can we p0ssibly burden y0u with such a resp0nsibility? y0u are a guest and we cann0t f0rce t00 much 0nt0 y0u after all y0u are quite selfless f0r a king 0f a hell like place and y0u fl0nne are an angel itself itd be a shame t0 stress y0u tw0 0ut" Ah, there was Aradia, laying on the flattery thick. Smiling, but briefly stopping for a second, the curly horned troll glared at Eridan for bringing up the subject of leadership before resuming to smile politely at the uninvited guests, maybe sponges who would move in. She very much liked being in control of her situation, but she didn't want to trigger a higher leveled duo of people who could kick their asses. Therefore, the only sensible thing to do is avoid a direct answer. "thats a weird questi0n eridan i think y0u sh0uld already kn0w the answer"

So fuck you, Eridan. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard you feel it in the morning and you can't bring yourself to stand.

But then, THEN...

Divine Savior of the Heavens (and fuck you fish couch potato) wrote:"I hope you don't mind, but I'll move in with Laharl! I'm good with healing magic and I brought a lot of movies, so it'll be fun, right?"

Alright! Fuck yeah! "did y0u say y0u had m0vies?" Aradia asked in a quiet voice, her eyes brightening up with excitement. Finally, something to relieve the goddamn boredom.

She snapped back to focus and cleared her throat. "please d0nt mind that little 0utburst anyway bef0re we pr0ceed 0verl0rd laharl and fl0nne please let me kn0w m0re ab0ut y0u im afraid i havent met y0u guys bef0re its a pleasure t0 acquaint y0u" She bowed politely. Boy, Aradia caught on quickly on how to treat royalty like him.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh, yes you do, Laharl! It wasn't a matter of 'you're wrong', it was a matter of 'Laharl had a specific mindset and was not going to give up because, to quote, he's 'proud to be the most persistent demon in the Netherworld'. Laharl would not give up unless you physically beat him into the ground and FORCED him to give up. He'd never let anyone do that, though, so he usually got his way. It was unfair, but life is unfair~. Especially life in the Netherworld!

"Aradia Magido, huh? You trolls have weird names!" Irony. Irony right there, Mr. 'Laharl' whose dad was named 'King Krichevskoy'. But anyway. "Force me? You're not forcing me! I'm declaring that I'm now the leader! And... I'd go to the Netherworld if I could. I haven't found it yet. I know it's in Portal Breach, but I don't know where." He crossed his arms, closing his eyes as he spoke. Where, oh where, is the Netherworld? None on the surface knew.

Well, judging by the way Aradia glared at Eridan, she didn't to lead. "Then it's settled! I get the top room!" He announced. "It's the biggest room, right?" Typical childlike selfishness. He wants the biggest room for himself.

When Aradia showed interest, Flonne's happiness soared. "Of course! I have movies like Alien, King Kong, Godzilla, Prism Rangers, things like that! It's really cool!" She walked over to Aradia. "I know I shouldn't just move in like this... but I want to make friends with you and spend time with you!" She referred to Aradia AND Eridan when saying that.

"We can all watch the movies together! We should start with Prism Rangers!"

"Like hell! I'm not watching that crap!" Laharl looked like he was terrified for a moment. Terrified of the horrific movie. He did not wanna watch that.

"Oh, you wanna know more? I'm Laharl, and I used to be a demon Prince. My mother died when I was young, and my father kicked the bucket saving the Netherworld from destruction. I met Flonne when I was a demon Prince, and she was there when I became Overlord. I've been here for years, and I like to help beat the crap outta people, especially when it's involved in a plot. I'm the one true Main Character, and always will be!"

"I'm Flonne, and I used to be an Angel Trainee! I was sent by the Seraph to the Netherworld to assassinate the Overlord, but he was dead already by hundreds of years when I got there! I met Laharl and he told me demons didn't have love. I decided to follow him to test whether he was lying or not, and if he was, to introduce the idea of love to him~! It turned out in the end that Laharl has a pure heart and is capable of love after all! It's so sweet~"

Laharl choked in place. "H-Hey, cut it out! I'm a demon, the Overlord! Stop treating me like some sorta sap! What's your problem?!"

This was going well.
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Eridan Ampora on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Eridan listened to everyone speak. "so you lost your netherwworld an just chose to come livve wwith twwo fuckin strangers for all you knoww i could try to kill you in your sleep" He sighed slightly. "i mean i wwont because i havve no reason to evven try but wwhat if i wwas a person that was goin to" You had to be ever so careful these days, you know. If you weren't careful, you could easily be stepped on or even murdered.

The glare was received with a thought of confusion. Why had Aradia glared at him? Eridan thought he'd done a pretty good job in their defence, as they didn't just want to let people get through without any resistance. This kid didn't OWN the world, after all. Even if he somehow thought he did. Eridan was also upset that Aradia hadn't tried to lead, yet at the same time he understood. He knew he wasn't fit to lead so he wasn't going to get angry because she felt the same way about herself, but at the same time he didn't want to be led by Laharl, of all people.

"oh movvies arent bad i like the day the alternia stood still" Just a random title he threw out there. He did like that movie, though.

...Oh, introductions? Laharl and Flonne's were quite different, huh... Eridan laughed a bit when Flonne talked about the 'Supreme Overlord Laharl' like that, much to Laharl's dismay. "this is fuckin perfect" These two were a hoot, it seemed.

Your thoughts, Aradia?
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 pm

"thats sad 0verl0rd laharl im sure the netherw0rld is s0mewhere ar0und here id be glad t0 help y0u find it s0 y0u d0nt have t0 stay in 0ur little hive i understand its a bit t00 mundane f0r pe0ple 0f y0ur high caliber s0 well try t0 get y0u 0ut 0f this cramped temp0rary shelter as s00n as p0ssible" Aradia right now just really, really wanted the demon out of the hive. She'd dig with her bare nails as quickly and as efficiently as possible because she honestly did not want to live with a stubborn egotistical overlord for the rest of her life here.

Well, Mister I-Can't-Read-Body-Language, Aradia did think she would be an inadequate leader for him as well as the archangel and demon. Eridan couldn't be dragged around everywhere no matter how insistent and bossy she could be at times for him to do shit. However, she could do very much for herself, as far as she knew. She wasn't going to be feeble and submissive. No, she wasn't going to be passive at all. Aradia wasn't dumb, after alll. But she can't just shove orders up an arrogant Overlord's ass, can she? No, not at all.

So Laharl was stubborn, aggressive, persistent and tough! Not a pushover at all (like Eridan)! "i like y0u~" Aradia blurted out, but never bothered to cover her mouth in embarrassment. Just roll with it, girl. Boy, he was bound to provide a lot of amusement for the ram troll. The Alternian child, as you know, appeared as meek and gentle as a lamb. But did you know she was also like a ram? She would provide the same devotion he had to no end. But she was a smart girl too, and knew how to not get pulverized. Slowly, she would wear Laharl down; let him have his way this time but eventually make it so she made the rules around here. Aradia already had a solid plan, but she would explore all over for plans B, C, D, E, and F too so she would succeed in her true conquering of her surroundings. No, she would not make anyone her slave, but she refused to allow anyone to restrict her should they plan to. Laharl could be leader all he wanted, but Aradia would become the Shadow Lord when the time came.

"megid0" she corrected him. "please call me aradia plus y0ur name is fairly unique t00" The ram troll acted as if it was a compliment, even though she very well knew it was not. "but 0verl0rd laharl isnt leadership t00 plain a title f0r y0u?" Aradia did not want him to take the leadership role--there was no way in hell he'd pull any shit over this girl. "besides we d0nt really have a leader ar0und here i never c0nsidered any0ne a leader ar0und here s0 h0w can y0u be a leader if theres n0thing t0 lead? t0 be h0nest eridan and i arent really sub0rdinate material at least we d0nt have en0ugh grandeur t0 be sub0rdinates suitable f0r almighty 0verl0rds" She gave Laharl and Flonne an innocent look so they didn't suspect any malice out of her as she tried to subtly talk her way out of being a subordinate. "itll be like we arent even here at times s0 we w0nt get in y0ur way well just be like th0se pe0ple wh0 blend in the backgr0und"

"alright then have the t0p r00m if y0u want i d0nt mind" She beamed brightly at the demon overlord. Just make sure you stay very very far away from her respiteblock. "i supp0se it is the biggest r00m have fun"

Aradia's eyes widened with pure curiosity as the archangel brought up several movies. "id be glad t0 watch them all with y0u!" Her smile was genuine. The curly horned troll would definitely watch all of these movies with Flonne. "0h h0w kind 0f y0u! id like t0 be friends with y0u t00 but im als0 sure eridan w0uld be delighted as well hes just a bit grumpy t0day thats all"

"alright!" Aradia was on her best behavior around Flonne. A bunch of precious movies were on the line. Make no mistake, Eridan.

When Aradia saw Laharl's reaction, her expression became a millimeter more smug. "0h c0me 0n 0verl0rd laharl please? a m0vie is g00d en0ugh 0n its 0wn but is especially w0nderful sh0uld it be graced by a majestic king 0f the netherw0rld" Perfect revenge. And in case if you didn't know, Aradia was just as stubborn as Laharl. He was going to watch it, even against his will.

"w0w thats really impressive 0verl0rd laharl i bet y0ure pretty mature if y0u c0uld 0verc0me such 0rdeals indeed y0u must be quite the her0ic and brave y0ung man" Her eyes narrowed. Aradia's voice had a subtle hint of sarcasm, but also a shade of sincerity too. "ah i see s0 y0u guys are like veterans here huh?" She ignored the comments about OOC terms. That was nonsensical bull shit as far as she knew. Ignorance was bliss, so the ram troll ignored.

Aradia stifled her giggles. Awww~ This was so cute and humiliating! Oh, how she just wished the moment would never end as she heard Flonne's backstory. It seemed rather gruesome; Aradia was used to gruesome: as an Alternian troll, she and Eridan too, were used to violence and gore and totally not innocent stuff, but to have an archangel like Flonne? No way-that girl was a total sweetheart! Aradia's gaze and smile softened at the last part. "ah l0ve its w0nderful isn't it? i believe y0u 0verl0rd laharl seems like he fits that criteria itd be g00d t0 have him ar0und" Aradia agreed to Laharl's humiliation, but she pretended that it was to his benefit and others' in attempt to make sure he would not put up a fight about it. But the curly horned troll could not control his actions at all. But it was a worth a try to be subtly convincing so she could get on his good side.

D'awww! Laharl, you look so cute when you're all tsundere and flustered up like that! Aradia's amusement couldn't help but show in her dimpling smile.

Today really was going well, in the case where a bunch of strangers intrude and move into your home suddenly.

Maybe Aradia should let the two stay at the hive... There could be a lot of entertainment! Plus, it'll be easier to get Eridan's ass up and moving! Aradia shall be looking forward to your stay, you two, should provide a lot of energy and fun to this lifeless party.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:03 pm

"Huh? Why'd you say that? This place is awesome. I've been in here before, you know!" Sure, it was the time he put Equius through a wall for the sake of making him do impressions of a cat in front of the entire Sanctuary, but it counted!

"Huh... don't hear that much at first meetings. Not that I care. Flonne says I don't make very good first impressions. I don't see what I'm doing wrong!" They surely must have been having trouble judging right from wrong. There was no way people could possibly be collectively right about Laharl being a person they didn't want to interact with, no way! That's gotta be their lack of correct judgement. It couldn't possibly be Laharl's fault. Well, it looked like this outlook was the very reason they thought of him in that light.

And believe me, Laharl was no pushover. You could try and beat him up, but even if you were the behind-the-scenes leader, he was pretty much a wildcard. He wouldn't have any qualms with beating pretty much anyone up if they started it. Still, he wouldn't just start a fight randomly. Demons aren't all THAT bad. It's not like they're absolute evil or anything. That's just prejudice, as is believing that angels are the avatars of absolute good. Seriously, you should see Flonne in one of her experimentation moods. She'd take out her giant robot and wouldn't care who she crushed.

"Aradia Megido." Sure, that may have actually been a typo, but let's roll with it! "And, no way! I was born to lead. Plus, I'm an Overlord! I worked hard for that title!" Laharl objected. "It's not like I'm a bad leader. Don't think I haven't heard about Karkat! I lead my army of demons to successfully infiltrate and defeat Celestia itself! I'm a good leader." Surprisingly, and although it might not seem that way, he wasn't entirely wrong.

"That puts you lower than the Prinnies! They're lowest of the low, and they only ever get to be in the background! You want to be better than THAT. Besides, I want to have the Troll class to create at the Dark Assembly!" It... was actually true. If you became his willing subordinate, he could reproduce your race through his accumulated Mana alone (When he got to the Netherworld, that is). Of course, they'd never be anything but background characters and wouldn't hold any relevance anywhere, but they could at least make sides or just background army units.

"Then the top room it is!" You could be damned certain that he'd intrude on your respiteblock sometime.

"That sounds great! I hope you like them... I like watching movies with others!" Flonne was always delighted to watch movies with company. It was waaaaay better than watching them on her lonesome! Besides, it meant more people could join in on the action! Whoooo! "Thanks, Eridan! I can't wait to watch movies with you three!"

"Hey, why'd you include me in your little hoedown with a ton of movies I've seen before?!" Laharl objected again.

"C'mon, Laharl! Don't be such a downer!" Flonne voiced her sentiment alongside Aradia. "You always laugh at the parts where Zetta blasts them miles away!" The Overlord shot her a deadpan look. "No promises!" Well, you were gonna have to fight this one with him eventually, but for now it seemed like he was hell-bent on either saying no, or putting it off. You could tell by his haughty tone and expression when presented with that damn movie.

"Damn right! And yeah, we're veterans. Veteran enough to kick the ass of anyone who'd try to invade. At my strongest, I can destroy planets singlehandedly! And I'm the majority of the way there!"

Flonne stuck her finger up and appeared as a small figure in the background of his arrogant rant, saying: "Me too, Laharl!" Of course, she wasn't as bothered as he was. She wasn't as battle orientated as he was, anyway.

But, that embarrassment... and Aradia and Eridan agreed with it?! Crap, now he just felt embarrassed. "I-I'm not like that at all! I'm a destructive 1317 year old demon, and I don't have a pure heart!" He took special care to hide the amulet he had that was currently acting as proof that his heart was pure, hidden by his scarf. Also... heh. Fun and energy were what Disgaea characters were all about! But, could you handle 'em?

Flonne walked further into the Hive, Laharl following. They were ready... were you?
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Eridan Ampora on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"maybe youd get people to say they liked you more if you wwerent so far up your owwn fuckin ass" Eridan gave him a look of slight disdain, not full because he knew himself that Laharl was actually a pretty tough guy. He was one of those sorts of people that seems like he's just all bark and no bite, but he was actually a fairly strong battler. Guess being raised in a hostile environment did that to you. It certainly did for the troll race; Eridan was still pretty muscly despite being stuck at home, because he used to exercise a hell of a lot looking for food for Feferi's lusus.

Wait- did she just sign him up for a few movies?! Hmm... wait, why would he be upset about that? "i think i can fuckin speak for myself ara evven though id havve said sure lets wwatch your movvies" He shrugged. "hey laharl are you one of the assholes that comments on evvery thin in a movvie" If he was, Eridan didn't want to watch anything with him.

Laharl wrote:"Why would I do that? I'm not THAT evil."

Even an Overlord has his limits... which Eridan was glad to hear. "good then im fine" He walked into the Hive. "yeah i dont care come in" He got some kick-ass(ish) defenders out of it, what was wrong with that?
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 am

"hm interesting as f0r why i said that i just really d0nt want y0u ar0und th0ught that being humble was p0lite" Aradia found that having Laharl over at the hive would be hard to believe because she couldn't honestly think that any of the the other trolls would like him. Eridan surely didn't. Speaking of Eridan, she had to stifle a chuckle because of him and his jibe at the Overlord.

"maybe it c0uld be because y0u c0me acr0ss as a teeny bit str0ngly 0ther than that i think y0u are t0tally fine" Aradia couldn't stand flattering him all the time; she would have to later eventually, but for now, she would very much enjoy pretending that she didn't have to. Also, it proved pretty useless because it seemed that no one really cared. So the ram troll kept a smile on and just rolled with it. Alright then, she'd improve on this flatter schtick soon enough, but for now, she tried, she tried, at least, but maybe Laharl was going to be a bit difficult to convince into doing stuff. He was worth a chat or two though.

Aradia sweatdropped. Laharl was a pretty impressive little dude, but regardless of his fighting abillities, she wondered about his merits as a roomie even though she'd do her best to make sure he didn't linger around her respiteblock for too long. The ram troll liked her privacy and liked it good and did her best to make sure it was ensured, though she could not guarantee the safety of others' privacy as she did enjoy bursting bubbles, whether it be full of dialogue or private space.

"hm... i guess ill take y0ur w0rd f0r it well whatever just d0nt wreck the place t00 much 0ther than that i h0pe t0 have a l0t 0f fun with y0u n0w g0 0n and m0ve int0 y0ur r00m if y0ud like leaders like y0u d0nt need any help s0 g00d luck als0 i w0nder where fl0nne is staying th0ugh i assume its n0t in y0ur r00m that w0uld be really icky" She stuck out her tongue.

"0k maybe i d0nt want t0 be l0wer than a prinny and i d0nt really care if y0u cl0ne me as l0ng as its fun and i get t0 make at least f0ur my slaves and handmaidens but i w0rded that wr0ngly i just want t0 be inc0nspici0us s0 i d0nt get int0 tr0uble eridan can if hes a glutt0n f0r punishment which hes n0t (but it might be funny, y0u sh0uld t0tally give it a try!)" If Aradia knew any of the exposition Eridan's roleplayer had just provided, then she wouldn't be so willing. She didn't want to be cannon fodder or useless grunts for soldiers. Maybe it was better to not do the cloning because it did not seem fun at all.

"i think i will like them im quite f0nd 0f watching m0vies while were at it we sh0uld watch all the f0ur tr0ll indiana j0nes m0vies and tr0ll finding nem0 and all 0f th0se 0ther m0vies! als0 n0 b0ring high bl00d d0cumentaries eridan i d0nt kn0w whats s0 appealing ab0ut th0se hist0rians y0u cant even impl0de 0ne 0vary fr0m the decent s0unding 0nes" That statement had unfortunate implications this narrator should not state explicitly.

That wasn't what Aradia meant, but Eridan, it wasn't your fault. Your lowblood friend here had trouble explaining shit but she really did not care whether you understood or not. Maybe it was the weird wording of the sentence. Either way, she meant that Eridan was upsetted by the invasion of these two little punks but take it whatever way you want as long as it wasn't through your ass.

"ah yes :D as 0f now fl0nne has inf0rmed us 0f y0ur pers0nal tastes theref0re we shall watch all the m0vies t0gether as a gr0up! i h0pe y0ure ready f0r s0mething really fun!" The curly horned troll might as well be a bit entertained with the Overlord's secret fondness for watching certain movies. Maybe she could promise him a time for a movie he really liked and force him to watch a chick flick first! Ahhh, there were so many countless possibilities it was hard to keep them all wrapped up in her head.

Alright! So now Eridan and Aradia had some buddies they could totally call on to kick some ass whenever they needed help or maybe just to have some old fashioned bloody fun from a brawl that was entertaining even with just one arrogant bastard.

Yes, the embarrassment, sweet embarrassment was worth an entire movie marathon to Aradia. It was so amusing and engrossing she was tempted to munch on some popcorn while he tried to cover up his innocent. He was probably a virgin too; he wasn't promiscuous as far as Aradia knew. Well, whatever, if he was good, he was good. His pure heart would leave plenty of room for entertainment until he appreciated that he had it. Maybe then would the ram troll rue the day.

All ready and set to go. Aradia made way for the two and allowed them to go well, wherever they were intent to live in (her room is off limits, no sharing).

~FIN~

This took way longer than it should have.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:49 am