35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Pestilence.

Post by Nessa on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 am

July 15, 9:14PM

In the small alleyway she appears in, Nessa slumps down against a wall and pants heavily. Her body wrapped in her normal garb of coat and boots. Her bottom hits the pavement hard and winds her a bit. She curls up on the ground and lets her aura seep out of the alley, she's far too tired to control it right now, she just needs some kind of protection. However... her aura's strength is nearly gone. She doesn't pay any heed to it, she's far too relieved. She escaped a Dark Elder. A being before time. She escaped. She smiles to herself as she pants, and Suzanne, her small albino rat, looks up with beady red eyes.

Her own red eyes squint as she smiles, a grin of triumph and blatant defiance. She chuckles to herself, and that chuckle dissolves into giggles, and then to a full on witch's cackle as she slowly stands and rights her clothing and posture. She checks her belt for her dagger, Carnwennan's presence touches her aura and the black in her normally red and black combined becomes more apparent. Alright, so she has her dagger. She feels around further to her two pockets and finds both pieces of her flute in the leather pouches that reach up her back. Her smile curls up to her cheeks. And she has everything. Her swarm? Safely tucked away in her consciousness.

It's just that...

Her aura begins to shrink. Around her the smell of blood and copper could be sensed, wafting on gentle breeze. What is going on? A small look of panic crosses her facial features before she looks at her hands and then to Suzanne, and then to her chest. She is still immortal... and she can still use magic... But something feels...smaller? Her wells of energy begin to fade almost immediately, and her aura flickers away, leaving black spots in her vision, and tiring her completely.

Did Nergal drain her of her powers, just a small bit? Her feet feel unsure beneath her and she stumbles out into the oncoming crowd, bumping into a few evening walkers and people coming home from shops. She tries to stop herself, but... she had simply tried to protect herself with her aura, and then over used her magic in that time. There is something incredibly amiss.

She leans up against the closest building, finding herself further away from the alleyway than she expected, her vision blurs for a moment and then recovers.

"What is going on... Damn it all..." Her voice sounds hoarse and she pants even harder now, her body trembles as if she hasn't eaten in days, her stomach growls to put the final stamp in that idea. Her head begins to throb and she feels almost sick. Feelings she hasn't had since the day of her Awakening.

She continues to recover, standing against the wall with her dirty blonde dreadlocks in her face. Well, maybe not dying to the god of pestilence was a highlight, but this is definitely a low point.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 51

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Re: Pestilence.

Post by Xiao Xiao on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Nine at night should find a certain squirrel on her way back up to the Palace, preparing for a good night of sleep ahead. In fact, if she got home a little earlier, this was usually the time she would have her feet up on a stool whilst she smeared whatever new fruity facial mask her girly magazines were handing out trial samples of before applying two perfectly cut cucumber slices onto her eyes. Actually, nine at night was just one bottle of nail varnish away from a girlish pamper session. Sadly Xiao doesn't like the smell of the stuff on her nails so alas, perfect girlish pamper sessions were never achievable.

Yes, nine at night SHOULD find her doing all that. Tonight, not really. The reason? It was far too HOT! It's not like she wasn't used to it. Oh no, her own world's climate was pretty much as insufferably hot during summer too but it didn't mean she liked it. And as hot as it was that afternoon, Xiao Xiao had curled up and took a nap in the shade of a chimney after work leading to her being far from tired enough to retreat to bed now that it was evening.

She chattered to herself as she glided from rooftop to rooftop, being a pest to the sleepy pigeons cooing in the nooks and crannies of the buildings' exteriors as she poked, talked and downright annoyed them just for the fun of it.

And just as she had finally prodded the tenth pigeon awake from its shabbily built nest on an emergency staircase, the corner of her eyes caught a flash of blue.

"Did you see that?" the squirrel asked the pigeon who obviously missed the fabulous blue light and was now irritated enough to peck the squirrel. Xiao squeaked, caught the bird by the beak and suddenly the pigeon found that it wasn't fighting a less-than-a-foot-long squirrel anymore but a yaojing of five foot four.

Silently, Xiao picked the confused bird up, tucked it under one arm and made her way down the staircase. Cowardly instincts told her to run the other direction but by now she had been around Portal Breach long enough to connect blue flash with new arrival and new arrivals are curious entities to this nosy yaojing. That and the scent of blood was wafting in the air.

Xiao Xiao inhaled deeply, looked at her pigeon friend who was too shocked still to resist in her arms and even if it did, she was clamping down firmly enough that it was futile. Blood.... and something else? A metal smell. She can't figure out which yet though. But the blood...

The yaojing sniffed the air again then followed the scent. Blood means injuries means....maybe a free soul dinner.

It was a lady! Yay, lady! She didn't look well though. She was stumbling in the streets and bumping into people. Was she drunk? Imagine that, arriving in a new world drunk. Xiao wasn't too sure whether she wanted to eat a drunkard's soul now - not that it made any difference in taste. Ah, but she blinked and her senses told her showed her a bit of fuzzy red and black around the lady. Oh and kay. Lady was drunk, lady was new and lady have funny aura. This should be sending all signals for Xiao to leave the lady who was fast climbing the creepy scale alone.

Yet....

"Hello?" she squeaked uncertainly as she took a step to stand in front of the drunk lady. The pigeon in her arms started coo-ing in alarm. Are you dying? Can I have your soul if you die? I promise I'll take good care of it in my tummy. That was what she wanted to ask but instead...Xiao cocked her head to one side and wrinkled her nose. "You smell."
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 pm

After a few moments of her head continuing to throb, and her body trembling uncontrollably. It sets in. The sensory overload that happens to those who are new to their Awakened state. Each smell around her assaults her nose, and she gags on the smells of the city. The cars emitting exhaust, dumpsters nearby, in fact even her own smell made her mind spin. The minerals of the wall behind her scrape up against her elbows and it sends far too many sensations up and down her body, almost wracking her body with pain. She opens her eyes a little bit from the squinted slits she has now, and is nearly blinded by the lights of vehicles, even in the night time, it feels far more bright. All these feelings being ones she hasn't felt in centuries.

She takes a few short breaths before they become longer, drawn breaths. She slowly opens her eyes and sinks back against the wall. She hears the pigeons on the roof being ruffled and irritated, her ears far too sensitive to really pick out specifics, but those are definitely the sounds of pigeons. She shakes her head and observes some of the passers-by, each one gives her a glance and either shakes their head or just plain ignores her. Is... is this normal?

Her train of thought takes an immediate wreck and she grabs her nose, covering it completely as the yaojing appears. The smell of squirrel, pigeon, and maybe some sort of perfume destroys her control on the situation, she gags and almost dry-wretches, sinking further back to the wall looking appalled.

She smells bad?

"Speak for yourself," She says, irritated and through gritted teeth. Her voice is light and inviting, even in anger, but right now it's a bit hoarse, her throat dry and cracked.

Wait wait, Nessa, this isn't the time to make enemies, you don't know where you are, and this is the first... thing to speak to you. She's used to a world of monsters and magic, so this squirrel like being isn't too different, in fact she's seen things like her before. Centaurs are half horse, Naga half Serpent, and she's seen animal demons before. Her vast knowledge on beasts of Shadowrealms continues to flow through her mind. So she didn't lose that, but... her innate ability is definitely dissipated... She slows her breathing, as to try and not smell, then tries again.

"I... I'm sorry," She puts on a pleasant smile, showing off her shining teeth and red eyes. "It's just... this place is a bit of a sensory overload. I'm a bit... sensitive." Her face gains some color, in what seems like genuine embarrassed feelings, but is a continued act on how she wants to be portrayed. On the inner, she'd like nothing more than to tear across this street, rats in tow, and sink into a hole and fester.

Suzanne, the small albino rat, peaks over the corner of her coat and sniffs in the Yaojing's direction.

"I've only... just arrived here. Would you be so kind as to tell me where I am?" her voice sounds pleasant and holds some sort of... light quality that makes for very easy conversation. She brushes one of her dreadlocks out of her face and cocks her head to the side. Placing her hand along her hip, it brushes Carnwennan, her dagger. She lets her hand fall the side as to try and conceal it better. She doesn't want to seem threatening... yet.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Speak for yourself?

Xiao frowned, looked down at the pigeon in her arms then turned her head slightly in suspision to sniff her own right shoulder. Sniff... sniff... She didn't smell! Well not as bad as to warrant this kind of treatment, right? She just smell like....a squirrel....a a bit of pigeon since she had been playing with them for the past half hour... and sniff... sniiiiiiiff and underneath, very discreetly, whatever sweet scent still clung to her from the sample body wash (watermelon, she thinks?) she got from the latest issue of of her magazine subscription. Having a sensitive sense of smell herself, naturally she can't stand having strong scents on herself but if they're not bad scents and as long as she used it sparingly she didn't mind having a bit....

"I know I haven't had a shower since yesterday but I do keep myself and my fur very clean," whined the squirrel, ears drooping down against her hair. Xiao looked down at the pigeon again then released it with a shrug. The bird flapped away in a flurry of feathers, desperate to get away before Xiao could reconsider letting it go.

Oh look, the lady didn't look like she was going to keel over dead anymore. Well, she still didn't look top notch but at least she's not dying. Does this mean Xiao Xiao wouldn't get a free soul dinner tonight? Oh! White rat! Hello, fellow rodent! Yes, Xiao Xiao is totally waving at you Mr. Rat.

"Sensory overload?" echoed the yaojing as when she stopped greeting the rat and turned back to focus on the lady. Sensory overload....so.... Xiao grew even more confused. Apparently her senses are overload but Xiao had no idea how and why when a human, whilst capable, are not as senstive to act like this when dumped in a new world.... right? Unless...

"Are you not human?" she asked outright in a unsure tone before she could stop the words tumbling out of her mouth.

How odd this lady was though. One eyeblink ago she was staggering like a drunk and gagging at the air and now she was all smiles and seemingly embarressed. Xiao Xiao really didn't know what to make of her. She's smell of blood and copper and have a weird aura and acted kinda... weird? Suspicion might be a wise approach to this but she didn't want to seem rude.

Squirming uncomfortably on the spot despite the lady's pleasant voice that welcomed conversation, Xiao sucked in a deep breath and figured she would just take this one step at a time and at the slightest hint of danger, flee the hell out of here. "You're in Portal Breach now. There are people from lots of different worlds here. And... um..." Well, she was already blunt with the 'human' question so may as well continue it. "Are you going to die then? Do you need a hospital?"
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 am

Her control on the situation wavers as Xiao Xiao moves and wafts her scent in her direction. Nessa's nose flares for a moment as she holds her breath, and then slightly lets air seep out her nostrils, as to dispel the next attack of smelling. Her eyes water a bit as another car passes by. Yet another thing that is making her seem weak. Or... is she already weak? What is it about this place... She shakes her head and clears her throat, as to not seem so hoarse. She seems to listen intently as she leans against the building again, making sure she uses only her upper back, her flute may be in hard leather pouches and won't break, but it would be uncomfortable.

"Oh I'm sure you don't REALLY stink... What's your name?" She puts on a personable face, "It's just... My sense of smell, sight, et cetera, are making every little thing much more potent. I'm not used to it." She makes a worried look pass her eyes. That last bit was true, she is no longer used to her awakened and immortal self, all the experience in battle and using her abilities that she had gathered seems to have vanished. She puts two and two together quickly. She either lost that to Nergal, or it is this place that is causing it.

And MISS Rat, thank you very much. Suzanne blinks at Xiao Xiao and cocks her head, for the little rat's size, it gives a pretty creepy 'Not sure if I want to eat you' stare. The white rat crawls up onto Nessa's shoulder and sits down comfortably, not stopping with the staring.

Nessa starts to stand up straight, and only her right leg trembles for a moment. The longer she stands her and just relaxes, her body and senses start to dull a bit.

"I'm humani, yes." She says without any other information and a little nod. She grins, as if Xiao won the guessing game as to what she is.

Truthfully, this creature seems both intelligent and not too bright. She didn't know what to think of her other than she's the only thing talking to her at the moment. And also giving her information? You might just rise to quick acquaintance status, little squirrel thing.

Now... this thing about Portal Breach. So that's what the blue flash was, a portal, not unlike the Leygates back on Earth. Because apparently she's no longer on Earth, she takes a few blinking steps to the side and looks around. No place on Earth looks like this, and she would have known if she's in a shadowrealm. So this is a completely new world...

"No no, I'm not going to die, I think." She says with a small reassuring grin, and then her stomach growls terribly loud, "However... I might starve!" She chuckles, keeping her pleasant mask on while she's in the light. She definitely needs to eat something soon, she already used up all the energy she had on keeping up her Aura for a mere few minutes. She'll have... she'll have to restart everything. The thought put a bit of despair in her mind, but it never touches her face. Her face bows inward, sending more locks of knotted hair over her eyes, as her stomach starts to cramp up. She holds her arms in front of her slender midsection and tries to play off the pains, but honestly, she won't be able to hold up that facade for long.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 pm

“I’m Xiao Xiao or you can call me just Xiao if it’s easier,” supplied Xiao so easily that one just have to wonder where exactly she left her brains tonight if she gave her name to random dodgy strangers she meets on the streets. The squirrel’s brows creased then she held up one two fingers, wriggling them slightly. “I can block or dull your senses if you like.... well temporarily that is. I can’t do much for the actual senses but I can certainly do something about nausea?”

Perhaps it was because the lady reminded her of herself when she first arrived, so she have yet to get too defensive around her. After all, what could a person with extremely sensitive senses do to her right now? Xiao only need to scream a little louder to bombard her hearing, only need to smack her with a scented satchel to have her back away before she throws up from stink of too many flower petals in one place. Xiao was kind of like that when she first arrived too. Key words: Kind of. She was a squirrel, from the countryside from a world where the most modern invention was probably paper and the most humans in one place she’d seen was somewhere in the numbers of twenty to forty. Coming here without warning was a terrifying experience. Not only did she not recognise anything, she haven’t see people like this, the smells were everywhere, she didn’t even know what to listen for and what not to. Actually the first time she arrived, she almost caused a car crash before leaping into the Sanctuary only to freeze and gape at all the people there.

And as per Xiao’s fashion, she completely missed ‘Not sure if I want to eat you’ stare from MISS. Rat. Instead she blinked back at it with a ‘daaaaw - it’s white~’ look as it crawled up to the lady’s shoulder.

“Humani?” Well, that’s the first time she heard that. Was that a human or was it something like a human? But her nod came with a grin so Xiao gave a happy chirrup. Clever Xiao. You guessed right. Fantastic Xiao. Intelligent Xiao. Fabulous Xiao. Wonderful Xiao. Smart Xiao. But...

“Human senses overloading from coming here? You’re funny,” remarked the yaojing with another head tilt. “Are you one of those special humans who have secret skills or something?”

Actually, if she did, wouldn’t that placed this squirrel in a rather precarious situation? Not that Xiao would suspect she would hurt her since Xiao had yet to do more than be a fool so far and haven’t stepped on any landmines....yet....maybe... er... um... perhaps she should tell the lady before things got out of hand.

“Coming through the portal between the worlds weakens people. I don’t know how it works but you should find you’re not as top form as you were in your own world. Some abilities might be locked from you now but over time, as the portal’s effects wears off, you’ll get strong again.”

There we go. Actually if you put it that way, does that not mean that Xiao Xiao is stronger that the lady and shouldn’t fear her as much? Aa, but what about if the lady’s weakened state is equal power to Xiao’s current state? Or even worse - she’s stronger! You never know! Lord Vaati would scold her again if she ended up getting involved in something or hurt because she wasn’t thinking again.

“Hmm...” hummed Xiao Xiao as the lady’s stomach growled. She looked down at her hands, dusted off the last specks of clinging pigeon feather then patted her sleeves. She’s wasn’t bright but even she knew better than to trust somebody off the streets right away with food or money. Plus, whilst she had a steady job now, she hardly earned enough to treat random strangers to extravagant meals.....simple small food though...

“There’s an inn here,” she started to say as she pull a few credits from her sleeve. “They offer free food and boarding. You can fill up your tummy there but in the meantime, would you and the little rat like a donut and tea? I can afford that much and it should line your stomach a little until you get a meal.”

Because MUST. SPREAD. THE. LOVE. OF. TEA!
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:44 am

Nessa's hair falls into her face again and she blinks rapidly. She pulls out a tribal patterned bandana out of her back pocket and wraps her dreadlocks behind her head, tying the cloth behind her neck. She takes a small breath before continuing this little ... conversation.

"Alright, Xiao, sweetie. My name is Nessa. It's a pleasure to meet you." she continues with her manners for the moment, how long it will last is uncertain. Her head continues to throb, but it is slowly fading, as her unchangeable experience on how to deal with being new to Awakening slowly sets in. She slows her breathing even more and focuses on one thing at a time. It'll leave her a bit exposed and unobservant to her surroundings, but that's good for now.

"Oh," She blinks at Xiao's request, "No, thank you though, that's very nice of you!" She tries to play the little squirrel lady's ego a bit, painting a picture perfect grin and wink at her. Whatever ability or magic the girl was going to use on her wasn't something she trusted, nor preferred. If she is feeling pain or discomfort, she wants it noticeable.

"Human, yes... And everyone has special skills." She smiles and pets Suzanne on her head, the little white rat coming out of her starved stare and squeaking once, happily, at her mother.

She continues to listen as Xiao explains the situation, quickly and to the point. Alright, so this beast before her is starting to give her information and take interest in her. She might actually show genuine enjoyment in their conversation later.

"Ah... so this is a different realm entirely..." She blinks and looks around for a moment. No Shadowrealm or form of Earth looks like this. She is definitely in a different entire world. She silently celebrates, her grin reaching its evilest peak of both triumphant and free.

She shakes her head at the first idea, politely, but then smiles at donuts and tea.

"I honestly enjoy all teas I have tried, Tea and a snack would be beyond helpful." As her immortal self allowed, normally, she eats minimally.

She shifts her weight to her hip and nods in agreement with Xiao. Yes Xiao, spread the love. Spread the love.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:47 pm

The squirrel smiled back. One, she was called sweetie. Two, the strange lady is called Nessa which was a pretty name even if she was a strange lady who smells funny. She was scoring points slowly but surely with little Xiao Xiao.

The lady declined her offer to help her block her senses which turned Xiao's smile into a frown. She was only trying to help and whilst she understood the need to be cautious especially with somebody you just met, she would have thought it would benefit Miss. Nessa more than caution would, right now. Wow, even in pain and uncomfortableness, the strange lady wasn't going to accept the help of another so easily. Xiiao Xiao figured then that she should probably feel kind of honoured that she even stayed in conversation with her for so long?

The squirrel watched as Miss. Nessa pet the white rat who squeaked back. Xiao's ears twitched, trying to decipher the rat's words but despite both of them being rodents, rat was a different dialect to squirrel. It was happy, that was one thing she could tell. So the lady was nice to rodents. That ticked another box for Xiao because not everybody are nice to rodents.

As Miss. Nessa looked around, so too did Xiao but for a different reaosn. Whilst the lady looked around to acknowledge that this was a different world, Xiao scanned the immediate area for any eateries that might still be open at this hour of the evening. Perhaps it was better to go somewhere close by as well if her new acquaintance seems to have problems moving right now. "Can you move? Or shall I buy it and bring it back. I can magic up a stool for you to sit on here while you wait if you like."

But since the lady refused her offer to help alleviate overload senses earlier, Xiao was skeptical if Miss. Nessa would accept the offer or a summoned stool. But surely a summoned stool was safer than following a strange squirrel to who knows where?
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 am

Nessa focuses on Xiao's form entirely, keeping her awakened senses busy with this one being. She notices the type of clothing, the smell of small animal, and the twitching demeanor. Definitely a squirrel-like being for sure. She loosens the scarf around her neck and undoes the buttons on her coat, finally noticing that it isn't wintry New York anymore. Under her coat, she wears a brightly multicolored tank top, it only looks slightly too big for her, due to her skinny frame. She sighs in relief, and she takes the coat the rest of the way off and ties the arms around her waist, further hiding her dagger and showing the leather pouches on her back for the Flute.

Suzanne walks down Nessa's side, grabbing onto fabric and any footholds on the way down to the ground, the little white rat scurries over to Xiao Xiao and sniffs cautiously, her red eyes blinking rapidly between the foot she's sniffing and the yaojing's face.

"Well, Suzanne seems to trust you. Odd!" She continues to play on Xiao's ego, making her feel special.

"I think I can walk, actually, I'm not too dizzied now." She smiles, a small question coming to the forefront of her mind, "What are you, may I ask?"

She rubs one of her ankles against the others, her boots suddenly feeling uncomfortable on her feet. She frowns only slightly. Damn it all, she'd almost rather be dead in Nergal's clutches before she had to feel Awakened again. The thought brings back the memories of that event. The day she was turned immortal. No. She'd rather not be dead. She had a purpose at that time, and had lived her life for herself. Survival is what she is about now.

"And you can perform magic? How nifty! Conjuring a stool seems like intricate work." She nods at Xiao, ready to continue to that food place, and making it seem like she's having genuine interest.

Suzanne trots at Nessa's heels, happy to be walking for now, but might get too lazy and just ride along her shoulder again soon.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Xiao watched as the lady started pulling her scarf loose and then undid the buttons of her coat. Working in a fashion boutique and having beem making clothes for almost all her life, her eyes were quick to scan the other party's clothing, trying to find all the tell-tale traces of personality and style in their attire. The squirrel cocked her head to one side as Miss. Nessa revealed to be wearing a very colourful top underneath. Huh, she haven't expected her to be the type to wear something so vibrant. Xiao Xiao was half expecting the lady to wear a plain button up shirt under that coat of hers. She was skinny... too skinny for that top and this made Xiao frown. Either the lady lost lots of weight since buying that outfit or she on purposely chose an ill-fitting shirt. What does that say about Miss. Nessa? Starved? Poor? Or frankly didn't care about her general appearence?

She blinked as the rat descended and came to a stop by her feet, sniffing her. Daaaw it was being sweet and polite! She should be polite back then! In the blink of an eye, she shifted into her squirrel form, chattered a few squirrelish notes before skipping forward to return the sniff of the air around the rat's head. Greetings exchanged, Xiao looked back up at the lady. "I'm a flying squirrel yaojing - a lesser demon. We do have magical abilities, yes, but I'm not very good at it. I can only use it for simple spells - mostly just summoning, conjuring and moving things I'm used to. The stool I was going to summon up for you is just a small one I have in my own bedroom. It's small but I'm used to it and I've left a magic symbol on it to I can call it up any time."

Xiao Xiao chirruped, waved her tail once then hopped along the pavement. "Let's go. Let's go. There should hopefully still be a cafe open at this hour."
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Nessa simply smiles, absorbing what information she can. Yaojing. They were a sort of race of animal demons? A small amount of her memory that she obtained from Nergal immediately associates her with the Ratmen, oddly, but she keeps that bit to herself. In fact she keeps to herself the entirety of the trip, she'll do nothing but follow this little squirrel creature to the nearest food place.

She is keeping up her strength for now, but truthfully, she's about to fall over. She's been in worse situations of course. But that doesn't stop it from being uncomfortable. Her shoulders roll, stretching her arms to distract herself from her cramping stomach as she walks along with the Yaojing.

Please, oh please, little squirrel, lead the Piper to sustenance!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm