Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Re: An unusual site(Tag: Ayalah)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

"I refused to fight him. He didn't kill me, I'm still here. No scars". Scars were something she used to be very meticulous about removing, not because they looked bad, but because it reduced unique features, allowing her to do her job in the past just a bit better. She knew herself that there was no vengence for the conflict Rasa knew here. She knew that killing him wouldn't bring back the countless colonies, the billions of people, the people she used to know and love. Did he start to realize the same.

Another idle sip, She reached over, and grabbed her helmet, examining it, the various scratches and marks. "What will I do now? I am unsure. See how much of my past I can forgive myself for maybe? Take the time to learn something new? Since meeting him I've never felt quite so... good? Not in years, like a good weight off my shoulders. There are still a few... truths of my own I have to clear. I have spent years acting, appearing, trying to fit in, be normal. It is sort of nice to have this space to breath.".
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Ah. So that was how it was. Ayalah had actually been willing to let Rasa kill her, and he had spared her life. Tally...honestly was not quite sure what to make of all that. All she knew is that if she actually wanted to find out the truth then she would probably have to talk to Rasa himself.

Ayalah wrote:"What will I do now? I am unsure. See how much of my past I can forgive myself for maybe? Take the time to learn something new? Since meeting him I've never felt quite so... good? Not in years, like a good weight off my shoulders. There are still a few... truths of my own I have to clear. I have spent years acting, appearing, trying to fit in, be normal. It is sort of nice to have this space to breath.".

...it's a good plan. Finding yourself. Tally took another sip. It's a nice cave. She added, looking around the place again. The things that Ayalah was searching for, forgiveness of oneself was never easy to come by and it would take time. But taking time to breath, to sort things out, that was always a good first step to sorting these things out. Tally took another sip of her coffee, bitter taste or not, it sort of grew on you.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 31

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 am

Willing to die, yes. She'd seen enough strife and death in her time. If she could of finished things off without much spilt blood, she'd be happy, and she was.

"A good plan, but not one I think I'll ever work it out. The things I've done, and the pain I've felt... Some things I cannot forgive myself for.". Looking down at the mug, she sighed, but it was progress at the very least. "Perhaps I wouldn't of turned out that bad if it weren't for Netenya?". But what use was it blaming others now? Most of whom she'd never see again most likely, and for some people she'd be content never meeting again.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

It's hardly ever easy, but that doesn't mean that it's doomed to fail either. Such a thing was never, but not impossible. Tally was sure of it, even if it was someone like Ayalah, who seemed to have a great deal of baggage and quiet the complicated past.

Ayalah wrote: "Perhaps I wouldn't of turned out that bad if it weren't for Netenya?".
    Now there was something that Tally hadn't ever heard before. At least, she was pretty sure she had never heard of it before. At no point could she remember Ayalah ever telling her about Netenya. I don't think i've ever heard you mention that before. What's Netenya? A country? A organization? A person? What had happened between Ayalah and Netenya? Why had it affected the other in such a way?
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm

"No... it's not.". It couldn't be denied that it wasn't impossible, only that she might not ever do it fully. But time would find out, she didn't want to start predicting...

"Netenya?", looking up at Tally, she didn't speak for a moment, taking another sip. "... Netenya... she was my foster mother". Her last words were bitter, she hated Netenya deeply, but also feared her, it was odd. "When I was ten, she adopted me from the orphanage in Akko. she trained me, she taught me to many things, from killing and other combat orientated skills, to things like hacking, and various languages. She got what she wanted, a highly skilled, dangerous person, perfect for working under ONI. I was a tool, a valuable tool for ONI, an asset she and the others in her office could make use of. That was before the war hit earth... she was a horrible person. I, like quite a few was scared of the power she held. I had no choice in this life...". Down she looked again, to the coffee, taking another drink, seeing what Tally would think.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:12 pm

So...it had been Ayalah's foster mother? That was something that Tally had not known before, she actually had very little knowledge of Ayalah's family life. She knew that the other had once had a daughter, but that she had to give the child up for her own good. But now it appeared that Ayalah just had family issues all throughout the spectrum. She does sound horrible. So, Ayalah had been trained to be a weapon for ONI then....

So, at what point did you move from being ONI to being a spartan four? There was something that just wasn't clicking in her mind. Most likely due to her lack of knowledge concerning Ayalah's worlds and the politics and the muiltiple fractions.

There was just so much, and her lack of knowledge sometimes made things very hard to keep track of.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

"... She was. Not the sort of person you made your enemy.". While they were family issues, she would always deny ever having a family in any description, between being an orphan, her hatred of Netenya, and family of her own she lost. It had become clear that she keep her distance from such, as it didn't work for her.

"The Spartan Four program? I never truly left ONI, something I continued holding ties to. I volunteered for the program five years after the war ended, in Twenty Five Fifty Seven, for six months I underwent constant training, monitoring, augmentation. Most of it just to be able to wear that". She loosely pointed at the pieces of armour on the other table. She knew she was about the only human here that could actively wear the armour, it would kill anyone else.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Ayalah wrote:"... She was. Not the sort of person you made your enemy.".
    I bet. She did sound like a bit of a problem, though, if the other had ever come to portal breach she wasn't sure what the other woman could have possibly do. Political power? Well that would require quite a bit of effort, there weren't really any secular groups that held any really significant portions of power. Physical intimidation? Anyone here before her would most likely be more powerful than she. Well, if Ayalah's mother ever did show up she wouldn't have to worry too much. The other woman would probably not last too long.

So, you entered the spartan four program on the wishes of your mother or...? There was just a lot she didn't understand, so much that didn't make sense.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Back home, she was dangerous. While Levi had vast physical strength over her foster mother due to the Spartan program, Netenya still had superior power and influence within ONI. Even if she ended up here, she held power and knowledge over Lei, even if none of it physical. Levi wouldn't have much issue killing the woman in cold blood, other than the small tingling of whether it made herself any better...

"No... that was my choice. She was a reason among many. But it was my descision. She'd of wanted me to stay on full time with ONI, as she designed me for. I was approached about candidacy without her initial knowledge, after a training exercise with Navy recruits. After some consideration I went for it. Not an easy decision"...
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Ayalah wrote:"No... that was my choice. She was a reason among many. But it was my descision. She'd of wanted me to stay on full time with ONI, as she designed me for. I was approached about candidacy without her initial knowledge, after a training exercise with Navy recruits. After some consideration I went for it. Not an easy decision"...
    I see. So Ayalah had become a Spartan Four despite what her mother had wanted. Tally wondered if the other had done it to rebel, or to simply escape. Tally wasn't sure if it was really her place to ask Ayalah though.

I imagine it wasn't. Stepping away from someone like that never was. So, are you going to stay in around the city? Or are you thinking about heading out further to get some time for yourself?
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Standing up, she nodded in response, Moving over to the adjacent table, picking up and almost idly studying the heavy metal bracer. "For all it's benefits, there are notable... sacrifices, which is what makes it such a hard decision.". She ran her thumb up the length of one of the scratches among many that it had gathered over the years, collecting the scars she didn't have.

Looking back to tally, she gave a light smile, "I'll be in and out, don't worry. I would be mad if I decided to just stay out here alone.". Though she would perhaps become a bit passive for the time being, she didn't exactly fancy having a shootout anytime soon. "It's not much like the Metropolises back home, but the City is a nice place to stay. Certainly a bit safer than out here., most of the time."

Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Tally watched as Ayalah rose from her seat and walked over to the adjacent table, upon it laid a metal bracer. She watched as the other woman picked it up and examined it.

Ayalah wrote:"For all it's benefits, there are notable... sacrifices, which is what makes it such a hard decision.".

Tally "Hm"-ed in response to show that the other that she was listening, even if she might not understand everything that the other had been or was going through. She drank the rest of her coffee, setting the empty glass down on the table. You'll swing by the shop some time? For everything that had happened, for all that they had been through, Tally did not dislike Ayalah. She honestly rather hoped that she would still see the woman around, even if it wouldn't be on an as frequent basis.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:27 am

Putting it back down, she returned her attention to Tally, "The shop? Yes, though I must give the Elite some time. It would be for the best.". At least the worst of it was over, but she didn't like risking things taking another dive for the worst, not yet at least.

"Though,I will not return to work...". That was one thing she was certain of, she'd much rather embrace her free time, she always had something to calibrate. Her armour had countless configuration options, as did any hardware that expensively complex, she was always fine-tuning it. "... He needs it."
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Ayalah wrote:"The shop? Yes, though I must give the Elite some time. It would be for the best."
    Tally nodded, it wasn't a bad idea at all, actually it was a rather good idea. After all, just because Rasa had spared Ayalah's life, well, that didn't mean that he suddenly liked her.

Ayalah wrote:"Though,I will not return to work..... He needs it."
    Okay, I understand She would have to let Rasa know that, she was sure that it would probably put him at ease some what. Though, it did make her worry for what Ayalah would be doing.....still..the other was resourceful, she would think of something. And if she ever needed anything she could always ask Tally for help. Rising from her chair Tally stretched, popping her back. I should probably be getting back, Ttone will be waiting for me.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 am

Though it wasn't entirely for her own health why she was going to refrain from returning to the shop, it was more for his. While there were some sangheili she would kill in a heartbeat, she saw no point in try to flare a conflict that still existed for the other. For her, the war was over, and while the Sangheili split, she would have no issue with any who rathered peace with humanity, Rasa seemed to be slowly going for this, so she would certainly allow him. Killing him would not avenge the some twenty billion that had died, nor the colonies that had been burned. She knew she would show no such compassion toward the brutes or prophets. Hypocritical perhaps, but she didn't give a damn.

A brief nod followed, "Certainly, Just take good care of them". She started over back towards the waterfall where they'd come from to at least show her back out. "Both of them.". Once there, she turned back and looked. "You want to drive back? It's a bit faster, I'd reckon. Should be capable of driving back with the way I have her set up."

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:20 am