Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

An unusual site(Tag: Ayalah)

Post by Tally on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:17 am

Time: 12:00 PM
    Date: June 2nd, 2013

The forest, how long had it been since she had been here? Not for awhile, she had been far too caught up in her own job, her duties to Ttone, to really spend much time on her hobby. But after the conversation she and Rasa had shared back in April, Tally had been finding it harder and harder to keep her focus away from what she had done. The guilt ate at her mind, distracting her time and time again, making it harder to work and give attention to Ttone.

She had ratted Ayalah out, marked her for death at the hands of Rasa.

But what else could she have done? No matter how guilty she did feel for it, she couldn't have possibly lied to the Sangheilli either. It was his right to know. Either way, her decision would have damned her. Keep Ayalah's lie a secret and thus lie to someone she cared about herself. Or be honest and damn Ayalah to death.

In the end, she had chosen to be honest, knowing Ayalah would pay the ultimate price.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 31

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Re: An unusual site(Tag: Ayalah)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Why was it her? Why did that conflict have to circle around her? It was something the spook never quite understood.

But regardless her guilt would soon be put to rest, but first she had to find it, find her. It was Levi's plan to stay low, for a while at least. Much to think about. Though she did not mind when she next saw Tally, but little did she think the botanist would come for her after what she had done.

But even if she decided to stay low and hidden, she had aparatus that had been working. That had been busy. One such article being her Warthog, Often she sent it on random routes to test it. Constantly testing it's navagational abilities. This was one such time.

Not too far from where Tally had found herself wandering the SUV had been set to pass through, avoiding roads, it was blazing quite a path. It might of passed reasonably quickly, but it blazed quite a trail with no driver. Eventually this trail would lead to a small house.

There was nothing inherently special about this house; abandoned, dated, and standing alone. The tracks had gone around to the back of the house where they simply stopped. But there was no sign of the vehicle. No trace as to where it could of gone. It was just that. Gone. Disappeared around this old, abandoned, desolate, pointless house. It's interior worn and broken.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

What was that? Off in the distance, a glint of light caught her eye and drew her attention to something that was moving it's way over the terrain. Tally squinted, trying to make out what exactly it was, when it became more visible, she felt a shock run through her. It was Ayalah's car! Taking off Tally tried to wave the vehicle down, but the driver kept on as if they hadn't seen her.

She took to running, trying to flag the other down, but it was of no use, and soon the car was far out of her reach. Tally stopped, catching her breath, there was no way that she was going to be able to catch it, she may have been quick. But she wasn't that quick. Still, it left tracks behind that were easy enough to follow. Once more she took off, following the tracks down to the coast.

And then, they were gone. Tally looked around frustrated, hoping to find some trace of them, but there was no sign. In there place however was a house. Broken and abandoned, with caution Tally approached it, peering inside the building.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

From within her humble cave she sat there, examining a weapon, a new weapon. A shotgun, from the small armoury she possessed, it was part of her moving on, she imagined. It was time to ditch the sword, out of respect. She stroked it, it had been years since the gun had seen use. She smiled to herself, not really seeing anything wrong with stroking a gun. Men stroked cars didn't they?

That was quickly interrupted though, she heard a set of beeps, motion had been detected, where she had last used one of the teleporters. How odd. She put the gun down on her bed and moved over to one of the screens on the desk, pulling up the surveillance she had on the area, the house she used as a landmark. Cycling through the cameras she found someone, a very certain someone. Tally? How did she end up here, at this house? clearly looking. For her?

It was time then, she grabbed her coat and put it on, before walking away from her small settlement, down behind the waterfall. Taking the pad from her pocket, she tapped a few taps, and swiftly disappeared in a green flash.

Outside the building, where the tracks had disappeared, there was a green flash, and thrum of sorts, and then she appeared. "Tally?" She called as she stepped toward the house.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 am

Ayalah said wrote:"Tally?"

She whipped around, startled by the sudden appearance and shocked that to see that it was none other than Ayalah. She was alive! Had she managed to hide from Rasa? Or had the other already been killed, sent to the pool, and returned to life? Ayalah, she trailed off, not sure exactly how to proceed. She was sure that the other would have been dead by now. And if she was back, then did that mean that she had already died? How was she suppose to ask her about that? How, are you? She started awkwardly, I haven't seen you in awhile...are you..I mean,how have you been?

Was the other angry with her for telling Rasa? Was that why she had not seen her in so long?
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 pm

No more steps were taken, instead she only waited for reaction. It was understandable that tally would be slow to speak, after what was said and done. She had no problem with this. It would take anyone time. But even hearing how she spoke was a good sign, a promising sign. That there was redemption of sorts to be found.

"I am... alright. I know. I had to distance myself, I'm sure you understand. I have been exploring. Not physically". She looked away from tally, and around the horizon, before taking a step back to where she was before. "I presume you came all the way out here to talk with me? How about some coffee? Come over to me and we'll go inside. Don't feel like standing in the heat today".
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Ayalah said wrote:"I am... alright. I know. I had to distance myself, I'm sure you understand. I have been exploring. Not physically"

Exploring, but not physically, that she could understand. Tally had done quite a bit of non-physical exploring herself back when she had disappeared for six whole months. Sometimes, you just needed to get away and think about things.

Ayalah said wrote:"I presume you came all the way out here to talk with me? How about some coffee? Come over to me and we'll go inside. Don't feel like standing in the heat today".

Tally did not bother to correct Ayalah, Tally had not even known that the other was alive. She had known she lived on the coast, but really had no idea where. Running across her now had been sheer luck, incredible amazing luck. But luck none the less. Instead Tally nodded, it was very hot out, and they had a lot to talk about.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 pm

So she didn't speak just yet. Understandable. The moment Tally moved over to her, she pulled from her pocket, her chatter, it lit up, and the thumbed it a few times, before finally there was a hum, followed by a green flash that drowned out everything else. As the flash quickly faded, they were somewhere different, The sun had gone, and so had the earth under their feet, instead replaced by a more whitish glow and a floor of stone. Directly infron was a wall of water, the pair of them standing under a small waterfall that poured into a small lake. But that's when it would properly strike that they were underground, in an impressively large cave.

Levi moved to the side out from under the waterfall, looking back "Welcome, to my home". The cave it's self was mostly natural, with the exception of surfaces she had smoothed as pathways. Half in the water there was a metal box, leading upto where Levi was heading, Which was a metal platform, On the platform there were various things, from storage crates, to a bed(which was perfectly made), All her stuff was here, a Kitchen of sorta, tables, a few chairs, a desks, lots of screens, seemingly all linked together and arranged around a desk. What trended though was that most of the equipment looked to be military grade, most of it grey or greenish in colour, everything was arranged neatly. On one table laid all the armour plates for her armour, and another was what seemed like it's inner suit. Only one gun was visible though, the shotgun she had been examining, which now lay on the bed. She didn't say anything else much, giving the other time to soak it in.

She waited over by the kitchen. Grabbing two metalic mugs, they could settle down and talk in a minute, "How do you like your coffee?".
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

A flash of light and suddenly they were in another place all together! A place that Tally had never been before, a place...underground? Tally looked around at the odd interior. A indoor waterfall? A small lake, a stone floor, what were they in? A cave? It appeared so, a very large cave, with some obvious additions. Like the metal ramps, and the kitchen that Ayalah was leading her into.

This place...was rather cool actually. So this was where Ayalah had lived all this time? Tally would say, she was rather impressed.

Ayalah said wrote:"How do you like your coffee?".

Uh, just however you're having it is fine. She had never been much of a coffee drinker, so she really didn't know exactly how she liked it.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 pm

"I was thinking of getting a tree or two here once, but it's a bit too much effort.", She commented as she worked away, making the ever so important coffee. Once it was made, she Brought the two of them over to a smaller table, supplemented by two chairs. They weren't very fancy, not cushioned or lavish, just simple metallic folding chairs. Putting them both down on the table, she sat.

"I know I've said it in the past, but I am sorry for what I did, what I put you through. I shouldn't of...". There wasn't much point in sugar coating it. She looked down at her mug and took a sip, waiting for a reply.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 am

Tree's be'd nice, she replied, but yeah, difficult to maintain. I can see how that would be. Tally remained silent and standing as Ayalah prepared the coffee. Once Ayalah brought over the chairs Tally sat down slowly, keeping her eyes on the mug before her. Mindful of how hot it was she tried it and fount it's taste to be rather bitter.

Ayalah wrote:"I know I've said it in the past, but I am sorry for what I did, what I put you through. I shouldn't of...".

A long pregnant pause as silence hung between them, before finally she broke it.

I told him. She said. Quickly. Honestly. She would not lie to Ayalah, just as she had not lied to Rasa. She had set the Sangheili on the warpath towards Ayalah, and she would tell Ayalah that it was she who had damned her to death. She would not lie.
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 am

"Eh, it's nice enough as it is, nice and cool down here too". She did have some heating, but only to stop the place being unbearably cold, right now it was more a slight chill.

Now, that was some pause, she nodded to her statement, "I know". There, she took another sip, before continuing, "You did the right thing.". If anything, she did not want Tally to feel guilty for what was ultimately her own fault, she started all this, and ended it. But everything makes ripples, but they had come to rest now.

"You needed to know, I couldn't continue on living a lie. Lies becaome... intoxicating when they live and breath. But not anymore, anything you want to know. Any questions. I will answer any of them.". There was only one thing she would not disclose, but it was only because it was far too personal, and perhaps too painful too.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 am

It was pretty cool, which wasn't at all a bad thing considering the heatwave that they had all been experiencing recently. Tally looked around the cave a bit more, taking in the details on the rocks and the metal structures.

Ayalah wrote:"I know. You did the right thing."

Well...

Even with Ayalah's reasurring words, it wasn't nearly enough. Tally knew what she had done, she had ratted the other out, the other was going to die. Ayalah, he'll come after you. He's going to kill you. It was true, Ayalah had to be aware that death was coming for her. Now that Rasa was aware of her lies..now that...wait.

You know? How did you know?
    Ayalah Levi
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Ayalah Levi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm

"I know because we have already crossed paths...". She took another sip, a quick moment to organize the words, to explain. "We met a few days ago... and he wasn't far off killing me, but there was no bloodshed.".

"He came to an agreement, one that I had been honoring regardless, But it is acceptable. It was good to see some restraint in him... Though had he not, it would not of bothered me too much either, I deserved it...".

Looking at tally for a moment, almost examining her, She looked to her own armour for a moment, looking at the various scrapes and dents it had accumulated over the years, before looking back to Tally. "Her cares for you, alot. You know that?".
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:57 am

Tally sat quietly as Ayalah explained how it was that she was so sure. Rasa had already come to see her, had nearly killed her, but had let her live. He didn't kill you, you two came to an agreement... Rasa, who had been in every right to exact his revenge, had allowed Ayalah to live. Tally could only wonder what the other was thinking. What could possibly have led him to spare Ayalah. Maybe he had come to peace with himself? Or maybe he figured bloodshed wouldn't bring his people back? Sadly, she couldn't know, not unless she asked him himself.

They would have to talk soon...

Ayalah wrote:"Her cares for you, alot. You know that?".

He's a good friend. He had let her tag along on his journey, had listened to her problems and offered her advice. Had offered her advice about a lot of things. What are you going to do now?

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:40 am