Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Settling Some Differences

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Ridley was stunned. He could hear what Kev was saying, but he was stunned. He wouldn't properly be able to react until afterward... until then, he had to put up with Kev's conversation. He didn't particularly care about what Kefka did... nor about what Terra Branford did. They both didn't matter to him anymore, and to listen about them just ground Ridley's gears further. Kefka had gotten far too attached. Kefka had gotten so attached that he'd gone soft. He would deny it himself, but the cold hard facts proved it; he'd. Gone. Soft. He caused genocide, yes he did. Could he do it again, in the state he'd been in when he left the Gamma? Hell no. He got too attached to people to be able to do that. He wasn't the Kefka Ridley had met originally. He wasn't the Kefka that had just wanted to make allies to backstab them, which Ridley had been expecting yet he'd accepted and prepared for it since Kefka had such high potential for use in the field as well as study. He wasn't that Kefka at all. He's changed during his time on the Breach. He'd become a Kefka that relied heavily on others. He worried about others getting hurt. You had to put that aside to be able to cause a genocide. The Space Pirates had caused genocides. Ridley himself was the last of his race even BEFORE he came to Portal Breach. Kefka... was different. He'd caused one by himself.

Ridley regained himself enough just to avoid the flames. One wave washed over him, but he didn't react much (as usual) due to being pretty tough in hot circumstances. He flew up into the air to avoid the other wave, however. "Hahahahahaha... Kefka? You're talking to me about KEFKA? There should never have BEEN an 'angel' or a 'demon' on Kefka's shoulders. He was supposed to be a villain. He was supposed to have committed genocide, to have cracked a planet and killed in unimaginable numbers! The Kefka that I saw grow... was weak. He was nothing more than a puppet... a pathetic, measly little tool. The only sad part is how I didn't see this before. He was gradually being turned into a puppet... to be used so easily. The laughable part? It wasn't me pulling the strings. If I'D been pulling the strings, I'd have killed you all. The laughable part is that YOU were pulling the strings. The 'good guys'. The 'heroes'. He became a puppet of his own accord. He let himself, a supposedly insane God, get close to people and then let those people manipulate him from his true self. He was pathetic indeed. Up until the end, I hadn't seen him in months. I was glad to keep it that way. I made up with him and admitted my own mistakes... but I loathe that clown for letting himself be manipulated and changed so easily by the so-called heroes." And that was Ridley's outlook on Kefka. It had changed into this gradually after the Phazon Crisis, and whereas he used to like Kefka... there was nothing anymore.

"But, to let that multi-coloured bastard hold you back? Hah! You should have come and fought me anyway. It'd go the same way it's going now! You using mind tricks... and making me want to DISEMBOWEL YOU!" Ridley growled. The Pirate Lord flew above Kev and landed with a THUD, right beside him. His razor-sharp tail darted to and fro, slashing at Kev every time it flew past the main body that it was attached to.

-----

[[HP: 358/650]]
    [[AP: 50/120]]
    [[LV30 RECHARGE - 1 TURN]]
    [[LV50 RECHARGE - 2 TURNS]]

--Prehensile Tail (damage enhancer):

Having had it since he molted his larval form, Ridley's tail is a multi-purpose destructive weapon. Razor sharp at the tip like the sharpest spear, and rock hard the rest of the way up until his main body, it is useful in battle as it can easily skewer an opponent, slice off parts of their body, or just generally be a battering ram to knock them around. It's an incredibly powerful tail, too; it can pierce the strongest armour when used to stab.

Specifics: 2 dice/1 coin.

AP Cost: 3 AP per attack.

Last edited by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lord Ridley: #804040
    Space Pirates: #408080
    Credit of breathtaking character sheet image to Kritken on DeviantART!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

The member 'Pirate Lord Ridley' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 27, 41, 56, 57, 58, 3
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

The flames had barely licked Ridley before he had soared off into the air, Kev watching him as he went with determined eyes. Though the determination flickered as for the first time in this fight, Ridley reacted to something he said. All things considered though, he should have known his usual whining and yelling wouldn't affect him nearly as much as hearing that a friend of his, a co-conspirator for the Phazon Crisis, was gone now. Though he began to become uncertain as he heard Ridley continue, not knowing what to think. Kefka had cared about this thing, this creature, but Ridley only seemed to carry disdain and resentment for him. When it came to the Phazon Crisis, Kev did not quite know how it ended, although he knew enough to know that Kefka had given his team information to let them beat the Phazon. Maybe that was why he was so very angry.

Pirate Lord Ridley wrote:"The laughable part? It wasn't me pulling the strings. If I'D been pulling the strings, I'd have killed you all. The laughable part is that YOU were pulling the strings."

"WHAT?!" Indignation rose in him and he glared at the dragon, seething. "I wasn't pulling any strings! I didn't even like him at first! He was the one who made the first moves for friendship, not me!" The things he said...they were sick. How could it be weak to care about people? Although from a villainous point of view, it did get in the way. Heck, that was why Zurg had retired and changed, because he couldn't care about people and do evil things at the same time. But wasn't that good? "Kefka was not a puppet, and he wasn't weak! He was one of the strongest people I knew! He did make emotional connections with people, yeah, and that did get in the way of your plans, but don't you think maybe he had the right idea?! Look at you! No one cares about you, except your soldiers! Everyone else would prefer you to be dead! What kind of unempathetic monster are you that that doesn't bother you?! To have no one you can really trust or care about, to have no one who cares about you! You have soldiers, sure, and they're pretty obedient, but I bet they're terrible to talk to! Kefka wasn't!" How could Kefka care about this selfish, evil creature? "I for one NEVER tried to manipulate him! He can be evil all he wants, so long as he doesn't hurt me or my friends! He's not someone to control! Not for you to control, and not for me!"

With one last angry declaration, Ridley suddenly landed next to Kev with a heavy thud, Kev bringing up his arms to shield his face from the impact. "You're a selfish fool!" He spat out before the attacks began, the tail returning to slice and dice him. Kev managed to avoid two of the strikes, though the third hit and it hit hard. "AAGH!" The tail had created a gash on his chest, blood already trickling out and down his shirt. He brought his hands up to slow the bleeding, shaking slightly from exhaustion. "By the way...sorry to disappoint...but I don't have bowels." He backed away from the dragon a few steps, til it seemed he would be out of reach of the tail. He turned his head upwards, staring deeply into Ridley's eyes.

"Slice off your tail, Ridley." Was the cold demand. There were a few mind tricks left in him that Ridley wasn't aware of.~

---
    (205/650) - HP
    (29/120) - AP

Mental Suggestion (telepathic):

--Carefully connecting his mind to another’s, Kev can slip a mental suggestion through the minds natural defenses. No matter the training or mental immunity, everyone’s mind has some crack that can be exploited.

Specifics: flip three coins

x0 HIT: nothing happens
    x1 HIT: doesn't work and opponent knows what's happening
    x2 HIT: works, but opponent may break free with a coin
    x3 HIT: works fully, opponent must follow suggestion

NOTE: cannot be used to kill the opponent

AP Cost: can only be used every other turn -2 AP per use

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:08 pm

On the contrary, Ridley was glad that Kefka had finished the Phazon Crisis. It freed him from his Phazon-induced state, as well as freeing him from being a subordinate to Dark Samus. Kefka had admittedly saved Ridley's skin in that one. That didn't affect Ridley's feelings towards Kefka, however; Ridley still viewed him with extreme contempt.

"You're not seeing the bigger picture here, Kev-Mak-Tarr. I don't mean solely you. Kefka was society's puppet. He merged back with society and got close to people. This meant that he was too close to them to want to cause harm to anyone in fear of hurting or offending them... he was not the great being he once was. THEN you have the fact that he didn't feel comfortable being a God, so he shut himself away from contact with others. He didn't feel comfortable with the way he was because his outlook had changed to a 'heroic', 'friendly', 'good' outlook on things... so he left. Don't you get it? It was you and your pathetic little allies of justice that caused him to leave! You, by changing the way he viewed himself and making him weaker, making him doubt who he actually was!" And THAT was what Ridley believed. As for being hated? "No-one cares? Everyone wants me dead? I'm not unempathetic about it. I welcome it! If you hate me so much, it means you won't tolerate me... and that gives me a reason to kill you. I don't need a reason... but THAT is all the reason I need to accept hatred!" He laughed. He laughed at the hatred. He laughed at the people that weren't happy with him. And he laughed at you, Kev.  He laughed at you.

"Tsk." Ridley snarled. "You're rather thin. Count yourself lucky." He stared Kev down-?!

"Slice off your tail, Ridley."

What was that? Ridley was entranced for a split second before staring back at Kev, his eyes narrowing. "Was that an attempt at mind-control? Pesky little runt. You must really want to die."

Ridley inhaled, and then exhaled, sweeping a wide arc of flames over the area where Kev stood.

Burn.

-----

[[HP: 358/650]]
    [[AP: 45/120]]
    [[LV5 RECHARGE - 5 TURNS]]
    [[LV30 RECHARGE - READY]]
    [[LV50 RECHARGE - 1 TURN]]

--Fire Breath (damage over time):

Ridley is capable of breathing fire in many forms. He can breathe it in small fireballs that home in on his opponent, huge fireballs that cause a red-hot shockwave to speedily traverse the battlefield, or he can sweep the area in a wide arc of flames. Either way, this is a difficult attack to dodge that inflicts heavy damage and a searing hot burn upon contact. Has been shown to destroy heavily-supported bridges made of resilient alien metal easily.

Specifics: 3 dice / 1 coin. If HIT, roll an additional damage die and duration die to determine burn damage.

AP Cost: 5 AP. 5-turn recharge.[/i]

Last edited by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:08 pm

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 33, 26, 36
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 am

Kev's nose wrinkled with disgust, not liking the dragon using his full name. They were nowhere NEAR that close for him to get to use his full name! Especially when Kev did not know his and therefore could not retort with such. Society's puppet? "You're not making any sense!" Oh, but as he continued, he began to make more sense. Yes, Kefka had confessed as much at times. That his feelings for Kev, Karkat, Wheatley, and more made it hard for him to gallivant around and do things like he wanted. Hell, the whole reason he reached out to Kev was because he saw how much Kev disliked him. Kefka didn't like to be disliked, at least not by those who he cared for. He didn't like to be thought of as lesser.

Pirate Lord Ridley wrote:"Don't you get it? It was you and your pathetic little allies of justice that caused him to leave! You, by changing the way he viewed himself and making him weaker, making him doubt who he actually was!"

Kev's fists shook as he stared up at him, a mixture of emotions roiling through him, the loudest one being more rage. "SHUT UP!" Could it possibly be true, though? Had the relationships he'd accrued become too much? Had their burdens become too much? His last conversation with Kefka had been yet another pep talk, wasn't it? Maybe he was tired of being an emotional crutch. Maybe for his own sanity, he left. Maybe he did leave because of Kev...maybe... "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" He brought his fists up to his head and squeezed slightly, not wanting to believe what Ridley could be saying. "I didn't want to change him! He was fine the way he was! I never wanted to change him! He wanted to change for himself! And, I don't HAVE allies of JUSTICE! You're DELUSIONAL!" He refused what the dragon said, and he dug his heel into the ground with a soft crunch, facing the dragon with a steely look in his eyes.

"You're wrong, and I'm going to make you regret the entire Phazon Crisis." Big words for someone with two injured arms and a sliced chest, not to mention a myriad of bruises and scraps from being dragged about. Still, the alien was determined to fight the dragon til his last breath. The dragon's laughter only served to be fuel for his fire, eyes shining as he glared at the dragon. He wanted to strike him down and make him hurt! Why didn't he grab more weapons, why didn't he train more? He flexed his fingers, and waited, to see the verdict, eyes on Ridley's tail. There was a moment--and Ridley easily shrugged the command off, leading Kev to curse in Kryptonistanian. It was obvious that fate, destiny, diceor was against him, but what else was he supposed to do? Surrender? He couldn't surrender, and give Ridley more fuel to mock him with! He started this, and he had to finish it. No matter what, even to the bitter end. Ridley inhaled, Kev's eyes widening in response. He knew what that meant, and it was warning enough for him to move into action.

The alien threw all of his body weight to the side into a roll, rolling away from where he had been before skidding to a stop, steadying himself with his burnt arm. He eyed the flames that washed over the ground where Kev once was, the dry and cracked ground becoming scorched. That was almost him. He looked back up at Ridley, a smirk in his eyes. "Losing your edge?~" He chuckled, though in the back of his mind his thoughts raced. Telepathy was only getting him so far, as were his gloves, which were running low on fuel now anyway. He only had one thing left. Technically, four things. The alien dashed forward suddenly, charging at the dragon and throwing a punch at him. "HAAGH!" He panted for a moment before he threw another punch at the dragon's belly, then gave him a swift kick. And he hoped upon hope that maybe THIS time, he could hurt him.

---
    (205/650) - HP
    (25/120) - AP

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 3, 50, 30
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am

Ridley's full name? Well, his full name was Geoform 187. 'Ridley' was only a codename. But the only ones that knew that were the Space Pirates, and Kefka, provided he delved deep enough into their files to dig for information on Ridley. After all, the Space Pirates had been a thing before they recruited Ridley from Planet Zebes as the last of his species, but he had made a significant difference in helping them become a bigger thing against the likes of the Galactic Federation. He'd just been another member of another species before then.

"Your blind yelling is solving nothing. You can tell me to shut up all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it wasn't me that caused him to feel that way and inevitably leave! Give the flipside some thought... if I'd had my way and he'd remained the evil lunatic that HAD caused genocide, he'd have been more proud of his status, of how he was actually not a normal, mortal human. He'd have liked himself the way he was... he'd have continued being himself, and he'd still be here. Be honest to yourself. You're all the worst thing that happened to him. You made him feel insecure, worried, unstable- without that, he would still be here, a member of this community." Ridley didn't care at this point. He just enjoyed toying with Kev, even if there was a glimmer of truth to the words coming out of his mouth.

"You're out of luck. The only part of the Phazon Crisis I regret is becoming a tool used by the Dark Hunter. The rest of it, the death, the pain caused... I would gladly do all that again!" He laughed more. This really was entertaining, Kev. Hats off to you!

Ridley moved left when Kev went for his first punch, his second punch caught Ridley and actually moved him back a decent amount, and Ridley dodged right from the kick. "You're surprisingly strong." Ridley commented, darting forward again. He reached for the same arm with his mouth, revealing rows upon rows of teeth as he went for a bite and tear from the arm that he'd gone for before.

-----

[[HP: 361/650]]
    [[AP: 25/120]]
    [[LV5 RECHARGE - 4 TURNS]]
    [[LV30 RECHARGE - 5 TURNS]]
    [[LV50 RECHARGE - READY]]

--Cell Restoration (heal/attack):

As proven in the shockingly violent and gruesome raid on Star Colony K-2L, Ridley is able to restore his own bodily cells by consuming cells from other life-forms, be they dead or alive. Because the ordeal is always a horrific experience that usually leaves the target writhing in agony, whoever he bites into is going to lose a serious amount of blood, and probably some limbs in the process. This does not include robots however; robotic cells do not heal him.

Specifics: 3 dice / 3 coins. All successful HITs also heal Ridley as well as damage the opponent.

AP Cost: 20 AP. 5-turn recharge.

x0 HIT: Ridley misses.
    x1 HIT: Ridley tears another part of Kev's arm off.
    x2 HIT: Ridley tears a decent chunk of Kev's arm off.
    x3 HIT: Kev's arm is completely torn off.

Last edited by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 36, 16, 53
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Everything Ridley was saying was just making him angrier and angrier. "You're yelling blindly too!" Or at least speaking a gobbeldy gook that made no sense. "He liked the way he was before, too! He didn't even become all Godly-like until that woman at the Circus used him like an actual puppet! Which, if it weren't for my Allies in Justice, he would have remained! You didn't deserve to know him!" He had to be wrong, if Kefka felt so terrible about what he'd become, why did he lie and say he wouldn't leave without a good bye? "Its obvious to me, what happened. The one who wanted to leave was Terra, she felt terrible for losing Thomas and the trolls! And Kefka, caring for her, left with her so she wouldn't be alone. End of story! If he felt the way you say he did, he would have said something! You knew him, and you know Kefka's outspoken. If he doesn't like something, he'll say so! I've gotten tackled and strangled by him enough to know that!" He felt a bit of strength return in his rebuttals, feeling that he was the one that was right, correct. Ridley couldn't possibly be right.

Kev blinked, briefly wondering who the Dark Hunter was, though he shrugged it off quickly. "You don't learn. You do it again, and you'll just die all over again! And go ahead, infect me with the Phazon again if you want! Just know that when you do, you're the first one on my list, and I'll slit your throat with the very TALONS you have granted to me." If it meant being able to kick Ridley's bruuka, he would go through the pain and trouble of the Phazon again. He would just make sure he hurt the right people this time.

Ridley avoided his first punch, and his kick as well, though his second punch did better, as well as pushing the dragon back a good amount. At the comment, Kev chuckled a bit, a swell of pride growing. "Indeed.~ All for you, Riddles." His eyes widened as Ridley jolted forward again, a flash of white in the air. Kev tried to yank his arm back, but to no avail. "HUAAAAAARGH!" He stumbled back as Ridley gobbled his flesh, Kev staring at his arm shakily, the cloth that had been used to cover the wound having been ripped off too. The arm was gushing blood now, staining the cracked desert floor green. He could see some bone and muscle, feeling a bit ill at the sight. One chunk from his forearm, he could take, but two? There was only so much more flesh he could lose, now. He brought the arm close to his body, wincing. "T-Tulsit..." He wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last. Ridley was thoroughly kicking his bruuka, and he had only one arm left to attack with.

Still, he remained standing, staring at Ridley. Ridley was obviously more of a threat then he thought, and not just physically. He was a monster, through and through. Even Gaara had eventually wizened up and been a nicer person. Ridley hadn't, and he never would. If Kev was going to go down, he was going down with a bang. "Leslie had seven little sheep, their fleece the color of the rainbow.~" He said weakly, a melody in his words. "The sheep played in the meadow, until something blue began to grow. Six of Leslie's sheep ran away, but one of them was there to stay. Mary was a little sheep, her fleece was now bright blue. Mary, honey..." He took a few deep breathes. "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! SCREEEEEEEEEEE!" As the mental screech left his mind and began to rattle in Ridley's, Kev fell to his knees weakly. Better to use the last of his strength for one last hurrah, right?

---
    (152/650) - HP
    (0/120) - AP

Side-Splitting Headache (unmissable):

--Letting out a terrible, telepathic shriek or wail, Kev's opponent feels an unavoidable pain in their very brain. The pressure from the shriek or wail is terrible, liable to make the head throb and ache.

Specifics: roll three (3) die ; they cannot miss

AP Cost: 25AP ; five turn cooldown

Last edited by Kev on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 52, 19, 9
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm

"Blindly? I don't think so. And do you seriously think that circus was going to be able to remain? Even if you had been defeated, don't think I don't know the power of those who didn't participate. They're strong enough to beat that. And do you seriously think it was the circus that caused him to turn into that? The power had been inside him for a long time... since the moment we first read him, he gave off ridiculously high energy levels. Around that point of his power? They were peaking. If that circus hadn't awoken him, he'd have awoken naturally later, and your little friendship that you stirred inside him... would have caused the same thing! What you're arguing... is my point. It's YOUR fault he followed her. Your fault he isn't still here. He didn't leave because he knew she'd be lonely; she left with the majority of the trolls!"

He gave the alien a dark stare. "Outspoken... you truly are nothing but a fool. Was him shutting himself away from civilisation for months enough of a notice for you? Or maybe you need a fucking neon sign." He wasn't incorrect. He was looking at it from an angle that, while harsh, was not wrong.

"Of course I'd do it again. If anything... just to see you squirm as you feel the poison flowing through your veins. Knowing that your days are numbered, unless you get it out of you." He laughed once more, an evil chuckle sounding. "Hah! With my talons, I could tear your head from your body with little effort." Brandishing said talons, he roared directly in Kev's face. A roar filled with evil, with the loud voice of a pure monster.

Of course, he didn't do anything much more because his head was sent shaking with a scream that rocked the very foundations of his mind. "I'm... gonna tear you limb from limb!" Ridley screeched, his screech as loud as one of his headache screeches... but it wouldn't do as much since the voice was spread outside.

Ridley screeched as he flew above Kev, lashing his tail down towards the little alien.

-----

[[HP: 281/650]]
    [[AP: 16/120]]
    [[LV5 RECHARGE - 3 TURNS]]
    [[LV30 RECHARGE - 4 TURNS]]

--Prehensile Tail (damage enhancer):

Having had it since he molted his larval form, Ridley's tail is a multi-purpose destructive weapon. Razor sharp at the tip like the sharpest spear, and rock hard the rest of the way up until his main body, it is useful in battle as it can easily skewer an opponent, slice off parts of their body, or just generally be a battering ram to knock them around. It's an incredibly powerful tail, too; it can pierce the strongest armour when used to stab.

Specifics: 2 dice/1 coin.

AP Cost: 3 AP per attack.

Last edited by Pirate Lord Ridley on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar: