120/120  (120/120)

This Is Going To Be Therapuetic

Post by Kev on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 am

Time: 10:03 A.M.
    Date: 6/23/13

Challenger: Kev-Mak-Tarr
    The Challenge: A Fight that's been long in the making
    Type of Challenge: Duel
    Description: Two aliens enter, only one will be the winner.

It was a decidedly stoic alien that walked his way to the bulletin board, a paper in hand. This choice was a hard one, one he'd been pondering and deciding about ever since he first saw Ridley was back from the Pool of Souls. Far too much had happened during the Phazon Crisis for Kev to just forgive the dragon, and this was quite apparent. But he couldn't just make snide comments at him whenever he saw him. He had to either put his money where his mouth would be if it existed, or continue to be a coward that just yelled at him from a safe distance. Even now though, Kev was hit with a feeling of unease. Once he pins the to the board, there is no going back. Ridley would either accept it, or not. More than likely, he would accept it. He could die, again. Would it be worth it?

Kev's fist clenched. You bet your bruuka it will be worth it, to get at least one single punch in on that dragon. He brought the slip up and pinned it to the board, turning on his heel and walking away, feeling proud of himself, for now.

Spoiler:
    Ridley:

I never got a chance to make you pay for the agony you put my friends and I through. Now I see my chance, and I'm taking it. Meet me at the wastelands at 5 o'clock this afternoon. I'm sure you'll have no problem spotting me.

-Kev.

Reward: Bragging rights, and Ridley will get a mouthless alien off his bruuka.
    Additional Notes: Whether this fight is to the death will remain to be seen. Depending on how the fight goes IC, it could be a simple 'fight until knocked out' fight or a fight to the death. If this is not acceptable, it is fine with me.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: This Is Going To Be Therapuetic

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Was Ridley going to come by the Bulletin Board and notice the post? Eeeeeehnope. Were his Pirates going to? Possibly. And by possibly, I mean yes. The Space Pirates were widely hated and even feared by some solely because of the death and pain they HAD caused, despite their defeat. They wandered by the board and stopped, immediately noting the name 'Ridley' was written on there. "Keh." One snarled. "So, this... 'Kev-Mak-Tarr' thinks he can stand up to Lord Ridley? What a joke. We might as well just ignore it."

"Hold up. Would you rather let this guy walk after challenging Lord Ridley? Or would you rather Lord Ridley pushed his shit in?" The Space Pirate to the left of the main one brought up that point. These guys were extremely confident in the leader that had died many a time, weren't they...? Well, granted, he came back every time with newfound vigor. But deaths were deaths, right?

"Humph. Send it to HQ if you want. I'm not wasting my time." The first Space Pirate snorted. The third one gave him a dry smirk.

"Already sent it. We'll have to wait and see if Lord Ridley returns, won't we?" The Space Pirates mvoed on, arguing about this and more subjects.

But two things were certain. One; Ridley would get the message.

Two; Ridley would definitely not pass up the chance to enjoy Kev's "revenge". He'd be there.

Lord Ridley: #804040
    Space Pirates: #408080
    Credit of breathtaking character sheet image to Kritken on DeviantART!

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:02 pm