Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Etna...?

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Time: 9:24 AM
    Date: 23rd June, 2013

Laharl and Flonne were troubled. They'd both gone a long time without seeing Etna, after all. She usually left for a while, but popped up every week or so, if she didn't show up every day or every other day. She'd been gone little over three months... they'd been worried already, sure, but Laharl had pushed it off saying that she was probably just off exploring somewhere stupid and that she'd be back eventually. Flonne had doubted him because he usually lied like that, and was worried throughout the three months. Even he had failed to believe that when they'd gotten into the first month. When they'd gotten into the second month, he'd been worried but hadn't showed it. He'd been the arrogant kid he usually was, albeit he'd shown that he was worried a couple of times, briefly. Now that they'd hit the third month, he was showing that he was worried as well as acting like his usual self. "Hey... Etna! Where are you?!" He yelled, as both him and Flonne stood on the roof of a tall building in Portal City. They were both stood atop the roof of the building, without care. It was the morning, so many people were busy driving/walking to work, but generally the streets were clear. "Etna! Please come back, Etna!" Flonne added. She'd been the most worried... she really worried for Etna's safety.

Laharl, however, had accepted it. Her stuff had been taken with her. She'd not left anything behind. She'd picked up the things that she usually left, hadn't even said goodbye (probably because Laharl'd be a prick to say goodbye to, mind) and had just left. That was what Laharl assumed, anyway. Flonne? She refused to think that. She didn't want to believe that Etna would leave them. She wanted to just believe that Etna had gotten lost or had set up camp somewhere else. At least that meant that she was still here and definitely okay. Hang on, hadn't she originally come from another Gamma? She could have even gone back there, Laharl thought... if she liked it there, that was.

Laharl actually missed her, either way. He just didn't show it. "..." He just stood on the roof as his scarf was flung about by the wind behind him. He wondered how many people he cared about were still on the Breach... at the moment it just seemed to be Flonne and Koschei. Everyone else had left. Everyone else had abandoned him. Even Terra.

He needed to find his damn Netherworld...
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Re: Etna...?

Post by Bun-Bun on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Why was he still wandering around?

It was morning and summer was just beginning. The streets were abandoned, as usual and as the sun was shining through across the sidewalk, the marshmallow bunny was eager to get back to the Inn. Now, besides being utterly cranky, he was in a hurry to get back to the Inn. If not, this cranky marshmallow bunny would be nothing more than a cranky marshmallow puddle on the sidewalk.

He kept to himself as he continued his pace when he heard something echoing from above… a building? Bun-Bun stopped briefly and looked up, where two familiar silhouettes stood.

”Hmm.” he mused, stoking his chin a bit. Was that Laharl up there? Ugh, it’s too early for this. It doesn’t take a genius to find out that they seemed to be looking for someone. A friend possibly? Not that it would concern him. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t concern him at all. After briefly scanning his surroundings, he dismissed it and walked on past the building. It’s starting to boil out in this stinking sun and besides that, why would Bun-Bun care about something that didn’t have any effect on him. Best to leave them alone and just go find the Inn.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Early morning was prime demon time, Laharl found. He actually enjoyed staying up late, like kids shouldn't! Just another demonlike way, he supposed! He'd like to see you beat him there, you human children!

Of course, Flonne had Kiyone. Kiyone was actually her best friend on the Breach that wasn't from her home dimension; she loved the policewoman as much as the police woman loved her. All in all, it was a good relationship! Kiyone was one of the few people that these two had left, and even then it was less so Laharl and much more so Flonne. Basically, everyone had been leaving as of late. Everyone important to certain people, anyway. Laharl had been left pretty much alone. Hell... even the other kid who'd been left alone a lot had left him alone.

Laharl looked down onto the street, immediately noticing the yellow moving candy bunny that was Bun-Bun. Hmm... he did know Bun-Bun, and he was insufferable at times, but not as insufferable as Laharl found other people (and they found him).

SHOULD BE FUN.

"Wait up here, Flonne. Or go do something else. I don't care." Flonne turned around without even batting an eyelid at Laharl's asshole-ness. It was astonishing what you A. got used to, and B. didn't particularly care about when you were at the position of Archangel and living with the Overlord. "I'm gonna go look for people I know!" Turned out Flonne wasn't stupid, and knew that Laharl had seen the rabbit. She began leaving, looking back every so often to check that a fight hadn't started.

Laharl jumped down from the roof, landing not far behind Bun-Bun. Hmmm... yeah, just play it normal. "Hey, you! Bun-Bun!" He called. What to follow up with? Nothing, of course! Just answer the call, my darling other part of the ship rabbit.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Laharl wrote:"Hey, you! Bun-Bun!"

And the marshmallow bunny paused, looking over with a cocked eyebrow. Laharl greeting him would've been the last thing Bun-Bun would've expected from him. What business could Laharl possibly have with him, anyway? Start up another fight, maybe? Bun-Bun wasn’t in the mood to pick fights. He’d much rather be in bed right now after a long night of roaming the city. Consider you getting in the way of his valuable sleeptime, Laharl.

”What do you want?” the marshmallow bunny asked the insufferable other part of the ship demon. Though, he had to admit, Invader Zim was a lot worse than Laharl. At least Laharl had some brains. He’d give him that much credit. Laharl now had the marshmallow bunny’s full attention as Bun-Bun turned around, arms crossed. Well Laharl, if you’ve got anything important to say, scream it out now or forever hold your peace.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:24 am

Laharl crossed his arms as Bun-Bun turned around. They could fight if you wanted, he supposed. If not, that's good as well! The demon just looked across at him. Every time they had met, virtually, they had argued, butted heads, and fought with each other. It was a pain in the ass sometimes, to encounter these two at the same time. They did have moments where they just didn't fight, though. This... could be either. Time would tell! Let's just hope everyone around was prepared for either scenario.

Which they undoubtedly wouldn't be.

"Who said I have to want anything? I just have nothing else to do than talk to you." He could have added a 'be grateful' or 'be thankful' after that, but he didn't. Probably for the best, too! This was, effectively, his weird little way of reaching out to Bun-Bun. Why? Because Bun-Bun and he had history, and he actually couldn't dislike Bun-Bun when the rabbit seemed so... evil-ish.

Sounded like the perfect candidate for someone to just generally mess about with. What say you, Bun-Bun?
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Nothing else to do other than talk? Odd. Even unexpected. They’d almost always buttheads with each other. Why this? What if this was some kind of trick? What was under this guy’s sleeve? Despite the skepticism, Bun-Bun still preferred not to fight and he had perfectly good reasons as to why he didn’t want to fight too, besides just being a grump and flat out not being in the mood.

The marshmallow bunny smirked and crossed his arms as well. ”Nothing else to do than talk?” He chuckled a bit. You must think he’s someone special, don’t you, Laharl? There wasn’t a need to keep it secret, anymore. Though, one slip up and you’ll have him walking off in the other direction. You should be grateful that he hadn’t done that. Yet.

So, just talking. Hm.

What the heck was there to even talk about? This had to be one of those moments where one would be trapped in an awkward situation with a desire for conversation yet nothing to talk about, but not like Bun-Bun wanted to admit to that. He always had some sort of remark up his sleeve. He sort of missed out on calling him by his favorite nickname, though; Lahoooser. So that was one less remark up his sleeve. Bun-Bun looked over Laharl curiously before going on. He might as well grant Laharl the chance to start this conversation up, first. It was his suggestion anyway.

”So,” Bun-Bun said, breaking the momentary silence. ”What do you want to talk about?” If nothing, then they could always stare at each other all day. Maybe if Laharl was lucky, Bun-Bun would buy him a shirt.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Morning, morning. Was Bun-Bun a morning person? It was easy to not be a morning person, and that feeling might be made all the worse if Laharl of all people were to bug the person. Then you have Bun-Bun, of all people. The candy rabbit that Laharl almost always fought with. Sure, they got on in the past... but it was more a love-hate thing. Sometimes they were tolerant, sometimes they were not tolerant, and sometimes they wanted to dig their weapons so far into each other that they came out the other side drenched in sweet, sweet blood.

I wonder what this encounter would turn out to be?

That's implying Laharl would let him walk off in the other direction. Proud to be the most persistent demon in the Netherworld! Laharl would undoubtedly follow you. He was either going to get a conversation or a fight out of you, either way. "Nope." He'd not had anything to do for a while, actually. He was a demon that generally tended to mess around. Messing around did get boring every so often, though. There were times when he actually wanted something to do, you know? Events on PB were stressful and hell-ish, but he loved them, in a way. They tested him to the limit.

As for the 'Loser' fascination, Laharl still wondered whether it was the best Bun-Bun had got. Oh, you little marshmallow. You'd been put in a kid's series! You had less freedom with words and swears, which was sad because Laharl didn't really take that much offence to being called a loser unless you battered him into the ground and then called him a loser to rub it in. If you did that, though, he would despise every fiber of your being. Being combat-heavy was a part of the Netherworld, you could say!

"How the hell should I know?" Laharl replied. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes momentarily, deep in thought as he wondered what to say and pondered over the question of 'Why didn't I think of something before I got here' or something like that. "Hey, where do you come from? Is candy easy to come across there?"

Nothing like some nice gluttony.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Was Bun-Bun a morning person? Obviously, no. And if anyone's weapons would become drenched in blood, it had to be Bun-Bun's. The marshmallow bunny had no blood for Laharl to drench his weapons in.

So far so pleasant, at least.

And hey, he could curse all day along just like you if he wanted to! Being in a kids' movie doesn't change anything. You watch! [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] and [CENSORED]

...WHAT THE F-[SORRY: THE FOLLOWING HAD BEEN REMOVED DUE TO PROFANITY. PROFANITY IS DENIED TO CHARACTERS APPROVED FOR AUDIENCES YOUNGER THAN 13. HAVE A NICE DAY.]

Okay, point taken. Coming from a kids' series did mean he had less freedom, but he still gets more [CENSORED] than you!

Bun-Bun sighed and tapped his foot as he waited for Laharl to finish pondering. It seemed he didn't think this over thoroughly, did he? Bun-Bun found that to be rather obvious, but didn't say anything regarding it. Eventually, a response that then had Bun-Bun thinking over an response, himself. He then lightly shrugged. What does it matter? His world was nothing more than a memory, now. "Where I came from in my world was just below the Earth. In the Underworld. There's a realm there made entirely of candy so yes, candy and candy beings such as myself are fairly easy to come across." It's only nice if you could manage to make it out of there without an upset stomach and a cavity.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Damn it. Well, in all fairness, Laharl would probably prefer his sword to come out of Bun-Bun covered in not blood and instead, sugar. I mean, sugar was tasty. Blood? It was tasty if you were of Nosferatu class. Unfortunately, they were solely Laharl's vassals and not Laharl himself. Or was that fortunately? Madaras was the only vampire that he particularly cared about, since Madaras had made the mistake of trying to kill Laharl and steal his spot as Overlord. Nice try, shitty vampire.

...Shoutout to another of this player's characters. Obscure reference, don't worry.

YOU CAN'T CENSOR THAT PART. Because it can't have meant what it appears to have meant, since this was a demon kid and a marshmallow bunny! Unless you liked to fuck jelly or something. But let's not get onto that particular subject.

"Hey, if you find that world, tell me! By then I should have found the Netherworld, so I'll open a Dimension Gate! Too bad Etna left, she'd have loved all the candy. Guess there's just more for me!" Laharl crossed his arms with a haughty laugh directed at the mentioned Etna. He looked at Bun-Bun. "You'd like the Netherworld. It's a place where everyone is up for a fight. Feel like beating the crap outta people? They'll probably start it with you, so you won't even have to put in effort." He smirked. Remembrance of battles past, battles won.

He was something of a battle freak.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 am

WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU. Just did. Don't act like you knew everything about the marshmallow bunny's past. He'd surely prove you wrong.

Laharl wrote:"Hey, if you find that world, tell me! By then I should have found the Netherworld, so I'll open a Dimension Gate! Too bad Etna left, she'd have loved all the candy. Guess there's just more for me!"
    "I doubt it," Bun-Bun said, arms crossed. "I've given up on finding that place a long time ago. My only way of accessing it had been cut off when I wound up here." In other words, it was moot point. In Portal Breach, he didn't have the power or the knowledge to find his way back. He hated thinking about it. It made him feel like an utter failure who he refused to admit to be. He couldn't be one. He wouldn't be one. He just deemed it as impossible and moved on.

Bun-Bun chuckled at Laharl's description of the Netherworld. What, was everyone full of themselves like he was? He wouldn't mind a flood of fight requests as long as they fought fairly. Maybe he would put them in their place. How amusing~!
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

"Then I'll have the Dimensional Gatekeeper open a Dimension Gate to it when I find my Netherworld!" That was a thing that could happen. If he can open a gate to a moving ship, he could open a gate to Bun-Bun's candy world. Besides! He wanted the candy. He was a glutton, but he tended to burn it off pretty easily since he was a glutton for food as well as battle, the latter being serious exercise if you battled the right opponent and they turned out to not be a huge pushover.

Laharl kept talking as Bun-Bun chuckled. "Demons attack you randomly; you have to fight to go ANYWHERE because they think they can beat you down. Even me, and they know I'm the Overlord! ...Probably is the reason they try. They want the title." Shocking revelation. In the Netherworld, might makes right and the strongest demons are the ones with the most power influentially, too. Laharl HAD BEEN Level 9999. He'd beat down many other Overlords from alternate universe Netherworlds, including Book Form Overlord Zetta, who was the Strongest Overlord in the Cosmos and he had the strength to back up that claim... when he wasn't a damn book.

Laharl kept his grin on, excited about CANDYLAND.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 am

"The Netherworld?" Bun-Bun asked, arms crossed. "And how do you plan on finding that?" He heard him talk about it at some point, but he doubt if Laharl could find that, either. From what he was saying, it sounded like a normal day in the smack center of the Underworld to him. If he went there it'd be a game of prey and predator, because of his puny size and innocuous features. They don't really happen at random, though (unless you looked like Bun-Bun). Sometimes it was easy to see who was in the mood for a fight. They make it too obvious.

Though, putting up a fight with someone in power... doesn't feel right. "Talk about no respect." the marshmallow bunny concluded. Several ideas came to mind with Laharl of all people being attacked if he really were the Overlord. One would be what he just said; no respect. The other reason being that Laharl is just incompetent at being an Overlord. He wouldn't tell that to his face, though. Despite the threat from his people, finding his way back to his own realm sure sounded promising. If anything, he would take the benefit of the doubt as long as he knew what he was doing. He wouldn't want to waste time with him wandering the streets like a bunch of bozos.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"I'm gonna look!" Duuuuuuh. How do you find something? You don't sit around, Bun-Bun. You look for it! And when he found the Netherworld, he'd make telepads from the Hive to the Overlord's Castle. He of all people was able to call the Dimensional Gatekeeper whenever (she was just, at this point, ignoring him and pretending she couldn't hear him, but he didn't know this) to ask her to teleport him back to the Castle when she wasn't slacking off. Laharl was the Overlord, after all. Sure, they got tired of him. But the Netherworld knew, at this point, that he was Overlord. He'd made certain of it.

As for Laharl? Demons in the Netherworld fought whenever they could. They fought over the most pathetic things. Whoever has might has power over any others that have less might, thus they fought a lot. Typical demons, selfishly looking for power and to crush other demons under their foot. Truly a violent, violent race. Alongside that, there were also many other subspecies at so many different levels that every fight that happened tended to be a different one. It was fun to battle maniacs.

Like Laharl.

"I always crush the demons that dare challenge me!" He genuinely did. He'd probably go with Bun-Bun to Candyland, actually. It'd be fun to eat the candy! And fight any particularly upset residents. Like he cared what they thought!

He was Laharl, after all.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 pm

It's kinda hard not to sit around compared to wasting time and looking for something that wasn't there.

"Ookay," Bun-Bun replied. "And where would you look for it first?" If he had a plan of action, then that's good! Maybe there was hope. If he didn't, however, then he would eventually end up losing Bun-Bun over here. He wouldn't go through anything like that if it were unplanned.

Laharl wrote:"I always crush the demons that dare challenge me!"
    "And I bet you do." More like he better.It would be humiliating to be an overlord and lose to just about anything. Even if it were Bun-Bun's own species. And Bun-Bun honestly wouldn't know how his own people would react to Laharl eating their property. Not because he was naive or anything, but because it had been so long since he had got in contact or had even seen his own people (because he hated them and they were jerks). Bun-Bun would laugh as long he didn't eat any of his stuff, but them? He would imagine they would either scream and scurry away or fight him with soda rifles or with giant lollipops of their own. Maybe if he was really lucky and if they found him as a big enough threat they would pelt him with FEZ missiles like if he were a tank or something. That was only an exaggeration, of course.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Yeah, pretty much. Laharl sat around an awful lot, actually. He was gonna have to get on his hunt to find his Netherworld soon, anyway. When he DID find the area that resonated and led there, he was the only one that could activate it. After all, he WAS the Overlord of the Netherworld. He'd been around and noted a few areas of interest that seemed to have demonic energy akin to the likes of his world, but he'd always found nothing there. He had a general idea now, though... from months of narrowing it down and searching.

"Heh. I have a general idea! The caves!" Laharl responded, his grin large. The caves were a huge, HUGE network with many of them unknown and never explored, but he could likely navigate them to the right part using his sensing of the portal's specific aura... provided it was there, that was. The best part was that Flonne could sense it too, so if he started to go astray or they could sense it from two different ways, they could split up or check out one then the other.

Yeah, an Overlord that lost was pathetic. Actually, an Overlord that lost wasn't an Overlord. The victorious demon took their title, provided the victorious demon wasn't an Overlord already themselves. In that case, the losing demon was declared as an inferior Overlord. Zetta had been the strongest, Baal probably around the same, and then you had the Gods, that of which only Zetta (and maybe Zenon) could actually really compete with. Shame Zetta, for all his power, was really kinda dumb.

As for FEZ missiles... well, Laharl could tank the most deadly of attacks and get up afterward. He'd probably enjoy the challenge of FEZ missiles if you fired at him. Hell, he'd probably encourage you to fire FEZ missiles at him if he knew they existed! He was battle hungry and loved a challenge. If he was gonna fight your kind, he was going to go all out and he'd want nothing less than your very best in return. It'd make victory all the sweeter, as he didn't see a single way of him losing. He was one of the more cocky Overlords of the entire bunch, Laharl.

Well, it was still odd to not see these two at each other's throats, especially after this long of being in each other's presence.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:44 am