Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Re: A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Sleeping bags, cruises and Kev cooking, oh my! Prixlezub watched as Zurg gave a complimentary statement to the green alien, and the next moment was snorting and heating the top of his head with a flare of his eyes the next. Although, it seemed Kev took quite a dramatic reaction to the whole scenario. Strange, the demon did not see any steam blow out of the alien's mouth to bowl Kev over... "Certainly one for the melodramatic aren't we, Kev?" He rumbled, tucking his claws beneath his chest as he grew more comfortable. Though as for anyone wishing to bunk with the prince, he doubted it. His body was much to hot, too big and too heavy. Hardly cuddling material for such soft, fleshy beings, or robots for that matter.

Zurg wrote:"Shrrriiiiiiimp..."

Yes, behold the demon's meal and despair, space whale. Of course, on the rest of them Prixlezub's massive shrimps were met with mixed reactions. Jo was not too fond of them, but Lawrence and Kev seemed to be quite impressed. Though, the demon's 'story' was soon replaced with another. A food oriented one, but something quite entertaining no less. However, the demon could not help but quirk a brow when the mechanic mentioned a sea-penis. Prixlezub exclaimed nothing, preferring to sit quietly and listen to this interesting tale...

So, the sea-penis was a Geoduck? Can't say the demon had ever heard that one before, but let's see if it could be broken down. Geo usually gave inclination to stone or rock, and duck usually was, well, a water fowl. Though if it looked phallic, then it could not look like a duck by any means. But as for stone... "Hm." The demon hummed thoughtfully as he continued to ponder this one out. Rock, meat, seafood... "I think it may be a clam or muscle of some kind instead of a creature's genitalia." He rumbled to Kev. It sounded correct to him, as the name certainly hinted at either a rock-like home or appearance. Though to hear that Zurg gobbled it down like a seal was enough to pull a chuckle out of the demon.

Especially with all that horking Jo did. Talents indeed Zurg, what was the intergalactic monarch hiding?
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

Lawrence wrote:"I'm sure we would have leftovers for a week if I could manage some way to catch and cook one of those."
    Oh yes, pleeeeeeease! And why did a knee have to be shoved up his lower sphincter!?

Pointedly ignoring Jo, the monarch thought he could squeeze in with Kev if he tried hard enough. "But Kev, I am quite soft and cuddly. To crash with me would be the best sleep you've ever had." Besides, Zurg hardly ever moved in his sleep and this made it easier in many ways. If anything, the monarch would be Kev's plush, warm mattress for the evening. Cosmos know he was already a mattress for Jo and the cats. "Kev, you boob. I didn't set your head on fire! ...I have more manners than that." Although watching the entire spectacle sure was entertaining~! And ugh, the cruise!

"...Another one so soon?" Nope, Zurg wasn't looking forward to that. He may love spending alone time with Jo, but being stuck on a ship in the middle of an ocean? He firmly shook his head, horn jewelry chiming vigourously. "No, I-I don't think I'd want to partake in another cruise s-so early," he stuttered. Why did Kev want to know what colour Zurg turned? That was an odd query. "I don't really turn a different colour. I just get... shiny." Like a shiny wailord.

Nnngh, chlorine. And what's wrong with you people!? Shrimp was delicious!

More people telling stories meant the quicker they could eat (with Zurg hopefully getting some of Prixlezub's shrimp), so the monarch didn't object. This time Jo wanted to share a tale and the monarch had been, admittedly, curious. What would she pick? Something from her life on Tradeworld? He would really love to hear something like that. Alas, don't get your hopes up. It was still Jo, after all. And Jo, apparently, had made good promise on her revenge.

"Why don't you tell a story about before you came here, Jo? I'd really love to - ?"

WHAT wrote:"The Day Big Z ate a Sea-Penis, by Jo Pistonne."
    No, she... she wasn't. She couldn't! She...! No. NO!

It was like someone broke a dish in the background, Zurg immediately paling. Jo was telling a story about the stupid geoduck! Seeing Kev's look made the monarch feel ten times smaller, Zurg's pupils sharply contracting. "I-It's not what it sounds like, honest!" he tried to stammer, hoping to save face. But it was too late! The damage was done and Kev threw a disgusted look his way. Not to mention that Prixlezub was now chuckling and Jo was making these lovely sound effects.

WHY wrote:"HORK, HORK, HORK!"
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand temper flare in 3... 2... 1.

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    She told the geoduck story. She. Told. The. Geoduck. STORY. Oh Cosmos, he was going to choke a metaphorical bitch.

Zurg somehow managed to contain himself, his eyes squeezed shut and hands tucked firmly beneath his armpits. Must not wreck things, must not wreck things... The monarch lightly rocked himself back and forth, grunting and making noises of absolute displeasure. Keep calm, keep calm... This, too, will pass as with all things. "Jo, you are so lucky that I love you so because if I had been half the man I was today, I would give YOU something to hork about!" Good, he was regaining control. That's it, that's it... With a deep exhale the monarch slowly opened his eyes, the glare no longer there.

"At least I don't leave skid marks in my underwear." Suck on that sea-penis!

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 am

"Oh my..." Lawrence listened to the story Jo told, his optics going wide as just how embarrassing the story ended up being for poor Zurg over there. The outburst was expected but thankfully the monarch managed to get himself under control again before any damage was done. Still, that was almost a bit too rude of Jo, to have told that story . . . she knew how Zurg was about, well, phallic objects.

With his audio sensors, though, he'd certainly heard that whispered comment about 'skid marks' . . . with a smirk, Lawrence took advantage of it. If Zurg was going to be embarassed, then Jo would be as well. "Skid marks? Oh, you mean those little brown marks I occasionally find on a certain someone's panties whenever I do the laundry? Those are the main reason I need to buy so much bleach . . ."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:00 am

Before the story... "He's right, you know. Big Z is very soft and cuddly." Although after Kev flailing around as if the sky was falling might prevent the two aliens bunking together. Yeaaaaah, no. Kev didn't look too happy anymore. "At... least you don't have to worry about dead scales or your head on fire?" She tried, she tried. And ooh, another cruise! Of course Big Z would gripe about it, as predicted, but not Jo. Nope, she thought of the idea in her head and didn't see any reason to shoot it down. "A second cruise would be great!" the mechanic beamed, nodding. "Maybe this time we could go somewhere arctic." They had a whale-watching program for the northern line, too~! "And who knows, Big Z? You won't become shiny from the sun this time." It was really weird seeing him glisten, she'll internally admit.

And now after the story!

Jo was hamming it up intentionally, laughing her chops off. "HA HA HA! YOUR FACE, KEV." Worth every second of Big Z's impending temper flare! Look, even Prixlezub was chuckling, no doubt finding the entire tale something to remember for the ages. "He he he, yeah... Big Z really walked into -- !?"

Horker wrote:
    "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    ...Eeeeek!

The sheer volume of Big Z's voice alone was enough to have the mechanic nearly topple over, Jo wincing. Ouch, ouch, ouch! She shakily reached up to stick a pinkie in her right ear, Jo trying to ignore the sudden ringing. "Wow, talk about indoor voice..." she murmured. Yep, Big Z definitely didn't like this story being told but c'mon! It was a great little gem! She shook her head and looked over at him, watching the grumbling ex-space overlord rocking back and forth. Welp, guess he really didn't like the geoduck story. "Love you too, Big Z. And who knows? I might enjoy whatever it is you give me to hork~!" she grinned with a subtle wink. Death wish? Death wish.

"Anyway, Prixlezub is right. A geoduck is like... a really big clam? I don't know, it's kinda ugly and not appetizing to look at. You certainly won't see me ordering one of those things." No way is she fondling a sea-penis!

It seemed that Jo had the upper-hand so far, the mechanic feeling pretty smug. Of course, that all changed in the next five seconds.

... wrote:"At least I don't leave skid marks in my underwear."
    Really!? wrote:"Those are the main reason I need to buy so much bleach . . ."
    "PFFFT!" Jo made a face that said: come on!, and promptly dismissed one of her hands without a care. "So my underwear gets some stains; I work a hard job where I sweat half of the time! Sometimes you can't help it when nature runs her course, you know?" She knew what you two were doing, don't think she didn't! It will take more than dirty underwear to shame a Pistonne!

Another thought crossed the mechanic's mind and a sly smile became evident. "Besiiiiiides..." she started, giving Big Z a furtive look through the corner of her eyes. "Penis Horker, over there, likes my undies to the point where he sniffs them. I bet he's got a panty shrine somewhere."

Not even once.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Soft and cuddly Zurg?~ "Oh well in that case...~ but wait! I'm still all annoyed at you!" He harrumphed again. Heating the top of his head, it was just like the pretzel thing all over again! Jo agreed on Zurg being cuddly and soft, before trying to reassure him about his little head situation. He ran a hand over his dome to feel it and made a small huff. "Maybe you have a point, Jo..." Just look at the shine from the fire on that thing! He was like a lighthouse!

Prixlezub wrote:"Certainly one for the melodramatic aren't we, Kev?"

He snorted. "Considering present company, I'm definitely not the most melodramatic one!" Although flailing and screaming about a bit of heat on his head was as melodramatic as you can get. "But yes, maybe I did...overreact a little bit." Kev scooted over in his sleeping bag, trying to create room. "Come on over, Zurg, I'm sorry~" Come and cuddle, you know you want to!~ And as was to be expected, the idea of a second cruise tickled Jo's fancy, and drop-kicked Zurg's. "An artic cruise could be neat!" And the sunshine made Zurg into a shiny Zurg?~ "I bet you were the shiniest Zurg of all~!"

After Jo's story, Kev felt a little bad now, seeing how pale and sad Zurg seemed to look. But how was he supposed to react to finding out that his friend HORKed down someone's poor mating part?! That was rather alarming! In fact, Kev was now crossing his legs to shield his own! Though he did cast a curious glance at Prixlezub as he spoke. A Geoduck Sea-penis that's really a clam? "That's so confusing..." He gave Jo a flat look as he listened to her laugh and cackle, obviously quite amused! "Yeah yeah." Still, it was nice to hear her laughing! Although you wanna know someone who wasn't laughing?

NOT AMUSED wrote:
    "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mhm. Not a single 'a-hyuck'. Though the yelling caused Kev to quickly duck inside his sleeping bag and curl up in his makeshift cocoon. Sorry Jojo! Every man for himself, when it comes to Big Z's temper! He wiggled around briefly, like a caterpillar, before he poked his head back out as he heard Zurg beginning to calm down. There's a good Zurgy thingy~. Don't get that blood pressure up too much!

Purple Canary wrote:"At least I don't leave skid marks in my underwear."
    SING CANARY SING wrote:"Skid marks? Oh, you mean those little brown marks. . ."

He tilted his head and squinted slightly in an inquisitive manner, though Lawrence soon shed light on just what a skid mark was. "EEEEEW!" He squealed, snickering all the same. "WHO'S GOT THE FUNNY FACE NOW?!" He giggled, laughing so much that he almost missed Jo's last jab at Zurg. "You two are a great match! One poops in underwear, the other smells it~!" It was like a grand circle of life! Except smellier and not as grand.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Considering present company, hm? The demon could only figure that Zurg was who the alien was referring to, as he hardly was ever so... Flamboyant with his actions. However, right after Jo was done telling her tale of clams and horking, it seemed to be just enough to make Mt. Zurgnarock spout his top. He did not flinch or cower at the alien's outraged shout, as instead it only made him grin wider. Look at how quickly she managed to get him to nearly revert to his old self! Ah, but just as quickly as Zurg's temper flared, it quieted. Along with that interesting posture and rocking motion he had picked up.

Oh, but what was this? More scandalous stories!

Prixlezub sat back and watched the show unfold, both Zurg and Lawrence attempting to get back at Jo with a bit of embarrassing information. Though the prince had not necessarily heard of or came across skidmarks in his long life, he certainly got an idea of what they were from the three's description alone. Even if Jo did not seem the least bit disturbed by the two's retorts, it made for quite the interesting tale on both their parts, if not a lively insight into their days. Prixlezub gave an amused rumble, smoke curling from his grill as he shook his head.

"Such an interesting household you three live in." He remarked respectfully. Though the prince could not help but glance over at Kev when he gave his outburst. The edges of Prixlezub's maw curled upwards in a devious smirk, continuing he statement to the alien. "Though I wonder if Kev has anything interesting to add, given how much fun he is having." Go on Kev, why not keep the merriment going. With how long he had been here, the green alien had to have some sort of interesting experience to tell.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 am

Lawrence was a saint, as always. Can't say the same for other people, however...

Kev, over there, was busy acting all miffed because Zurg decided to have a little fun. And Jo? Oh, forget about Jo. She was far too busy trying to make a mockery out his reputation! "That does it," the monarch growled, getting up. No more Mr. Nice Guy! First she made fun of his outing at Lochlann and now she was poking fun at his words and activities! "I'm not going to take this verbal abuse anymore. No sir! I am a free and liberated man." And so Zurg, currently stretching his wings, decided to take Kev up on his offer. When... Kev was done inching around like a caterpillar, that is. He wormed his way into Kev's sleeping bag and proceeded to get cozy, crossing his arms. "Hrrrrnghstupidgeoduckhrrrngh..." But, knowing Zurg, the man was going to eventually reclaim his sleeping bag and forget about all of this.

...It was rather hard when Prixlezub kept grinning like that, though. "Yes, yes - I like to sniff Jo's panties. What, can't a grown man partake in fresh linens!?" And who said he sniffed them used!? Zurg eyed Kev and glared, a red glow resulting. "If I so much as hear you gossiping this private fact about my life, I am going to be the proud owner of a new pair of boots," he threatened.

Oops! Temper, temper.

Oh well. Zurg did love Jo, potshots at his dignity and all. He loved her more than shrimp, and that was certainly saying something. "I live in a circus," sighed the monarch. Want to know why? A purple finger pointed itself at Jo, that menace. "Jo-Jo the Stink-Beast has a bad habit of walking around in nothing but her underwear." Do you know how distracting that was!? But yes, did Kev had a story? He had better, because he had a very smoldering ex-Evil Emperor within shouting distance next to him. "The faster we tell stories, the sooner we can eat." And get a heavenly taste of Prixlezub's shrimp~! This will also allow for the monarch to come up with a tale soon after Kev was done telling his.

Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 am

Lawrence couldn't help but snicker to himself as he watched Zurg snuggle up to Kev. Pfft, that was one way to get revenge.

At the fresh linens comment and Prixlezub's continued grinning, the butler rolled his optics. "Yes, the smell of laundry fresh from the dryer is quite lovely . . . although, I would rather smell the sheets, personally."

As for Jo occasionally running around in her underwear, the butler didn't really care about that. It wasn't proper, but as long as she stayed in the house, who would it hurt? Technically he ran around without clothes, his metal shell only LOOKED like he was wearing clothes.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 am

And there goes a free and liberated man, hamming it up with Kev. Jo watched everything with a blank face, grin still going strong. "Hmm! This oddly pleases one of my kinks," she said. You cannot win so best to lay down your arms now. While Big Z had a reason to groan and grip, Kev certainly didn't. The mechanic upturned her nose and wore a most displeased expression. "Find something so amusing, huh? You won't be laughing when Big Z gets a nightmare, Kev. He's a cuddler." You may think that cuddling wasn't so bad. You would be, of course, wrong - see how thick Big Z's arms are? Okay, now imagine them tightly locking around your noodly neck.

"Hey, a grown woman is allowed to sweat in her underwear all she wants," Jo countered, seeing nothing wrong at all. "I bathe, I change my clothes, and I even take care of my skin. What more do you boys what?" But she did have to agree with Lawrence; smelling a fresh bed sheet was just divine.

Prixlezub wrote:"Such an interesting household you three live in."
    Ninny wrote:"Jo-Jo the Stink-Beast has a bad habit of walking around in nothing but her underwear."
    Okay, now that Jo had to loudly snort at. "You know, every other man would delight in seeing some fine, juicy booty running around the house. And it's not like I do it everyday, either! Just when it's hot, I'm sweaty, my clothes aren't clea - stink beast!?" Slow on the draw but not down for the count. "Look who's talking, pal. When you rub your mug all over my underwear I have no choice but to endure that all day!" Ugh... Stinky alien cooties. Not that she didn't mind the smell now and again...

A-Anyway! Stories and food, stories and food. "Kev's turn already? Mm~! Why don't you tell us a story," Jo suggested with a smile, recrossing her arms again. Time to get this circus on the ball.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 pm

To Kev's slight surprise, he gained a bedfellow! If this was supposed to be revenge, it was a revenge he wouldn't mind at all. Once his giggling and flailing about had stopped, Zurg made his way into the green sleeping bag and Kev wrapped both of his arms around the alien and nuzzled. "And what kink would that be, Jojo?" He snickered and nuzzled Zurg once more before leaving him be to enjoy the coziness of a sleeping bag not inhabited by skid marks. "I don't mind that at all, Jojo! I'm a cuddler too!" Besides, he'd had Zurg's hands wrapped around his throat enough to be used to it, even in his sleep.

His bed mate soon got testy and defensive about the underwear sniffing though! "Aaw Zurg, its none of our business what clothes you smell and don't smell~!" Although he leaned away at the very familiar glow, but not before putting a hand on his chest in an offended manner. "Zurg! What do you take me for, a common gossiper?! I would NEVER reveal such intimate details of your life! Don't you trust me?" He blinked up at him, a little extra shine to his eyes.

The Bambi act soon ended at the mental image of Jo in her underwear. "Well...I guess people are allowed to wear whatever they want in their homes! Sometimes when Leslie wasn't here, I'd walk around shirtless.~" He threw in a wiggle of his scaly brows at that. Truly, shirtless!Kev was a beefcake.

Prixlezub wrote:"Though I wonder if Kev has anything interesting to add, given how much fun he is having."

Jo Pistonne wrote:"Kev's turn already? Mm~! Why don't you tell us a story,"

But eventually, his laughter died down. That's what he gets for laughing up a storm at them! Still, he eyed the rest of them, trying to think up a story. What was a story he could tell that wouldn't be boring? One very few of the people here had heard? "I don't know if I have anything juicy..." His eyes widened suddenly, and he laughed out loud, covering his face. "Oh! Oh! I remembered one! And to make it fair, this one's as embarrassing as skid marks and eating a phallic object.~" He winked. "I call it...'That Time Swindle Accidentally Made Me His Ho'."

"This story begins where a lot of stories begin, the Sanctuary. It was late at night and the only people in there were me, Swindle, and...someone else, maybe Overcast? Anyway! I had gone into the closet and come out of it dressed in lingerie, as well as a wig! Swindle, trying to play a joke, told me to go outside and make some money. Not realizing that I looked like a stripper, I went outside. When people saw my glorious body...~" Kev gestured at himself jokingly. "They began to throw dollar bills and yell 'dance', so I went to a telephone pole, and danced on the pole. And for a while, I would make money for Swindle like that!~ When I finally realized why those people were throwing money at me to see me dance on a pole though, I stopped. Though I must admit that it was a good way to make some money." Hopefully that was suitably humiliating to make up for his own 'HEE-HEE-HAW-HAW's at their expense.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 pm

The demon's grin faded away as he listened on, watching as Zurg bantered with Jo, who bantered with Kev. Along with Lawrence's comment on fresh linens. The dmeon could not help but wonder, however... What were fresh linens supposed to smell like? He had hardly come across such a thing in his long years to the point where he could have seen it as never. Prixlezub's face soon returned to his usual expression, where neither his maw nor burning eyes revealed his thoughts or intentions. Stink beast comments, underwear smelling, cuddling...He remained stoic throughout. He had his humor for the evening, and it was time to move on to another story. As Zurg had said, the faster they got on with the stories, the faster they could eat.

And that shrimp was looking fairly eager to be devoured. At least from what the demon could hear in the container, feelers and segmented limbs scraping gently against stone.

His ears prickled with the sound, before Kev spoke up once more. Prixlezub's attention turned back to the green alien as he began to tell his story. One which the demon found to be... Quite interesting, when rated on the same scale as the others. Though much like Jo's story, it was meant for humor. Dressing up like a prostitute, dancing on a telephone pole for money. It looked like Kev had played right into Swindle's joke, as well as into the pockets of some strange passerby. Despite Kev's rather humorous experience, the demon's expression stayed the same. That is, until he found something to comment on.

"Swindle accepted the money you made from his joke?" he rumbled, finding the whole situation rather... Dubious. "If he did not correct you over the matter, I do not believe his accidental pimping was so accidental. Not to mention much like his namesake to take profit from your efforts while you were ignorant to what those efforts truly were." Which of course was pole dancing. Such a strange circumstance, though the prince figured that the reason no one said anything for a while was for their own entertainment. However, there was still something that the demon had to say, "If I were in your same position, I would have simply kept the profits for myself instead of giving them to Swindle." Didn't he already have a shop that sold pricey goods to begin with?
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

This pleases one of her... "You know what, I don't want to - "

WHY wrote:"And what kink would that be, Jojo?"
    "Blast it, Kev! Don't go asking those kinds of questions if we won't like the answer!" It wasn't rocket science, people! Zurg exasperatedly sighed into his hands, shaking his head at the sorry interactions. They said patience was a virtue but they never said it would have been THIS grating. The monarch tried - tried being the keyword - to contain his rising blood pressure and simply sat there, stoic, as Kev proceeded to get touchy-feely. Hugs and nuzzles he could stomach for a moment or two, but it was awkward to feel Kev's scaly face rubbing up against him. What was he, a purple, blubbery tree? "Yes, yes - I'm a cuddler, it's true. I can't help that I'm afraid of the dark..." And suffered nightmares, too. Zurg couldn't imagine anyone believing this prior to a year ago.

Grumpy see, grumpy do. The monarch had no choice but to listen to Jo in one horn and listen to Kev in the other. Oh, the horror! His eyes split, focusing on the two individuals briefly. "You're a free woman and I respect your personal liberties, but you running around like that in the house makes me uncomfortable," he clarified. It wasn't considered proper decency! "And as for you, Kev, you have nothing to show! Your chest is flatter than day old soda. Of course you can walk around shirtless, you boob." Irony.

And darn tootin' it was none of Kev's business to be airing Zurg's pedian slug guano around.

Loose Lips wrote:"Zurg! What do you take me for, a common gossiper?!"
    "...That's a trick question, right?" You asked for it. Zurg distinctly recalled the time a certain Bob came back to the Breach, where Kev earned himself the wrath of space god. But as for the matter of trust? "Yes, I suppose I can trust you for certain matters, Kev," the monarch nodded. And put those shiny eyes away! You were scaring him...

Of course, Zurg should have known there were far scarier things than Kev's puppy-dog eyes. His story, for example. "'That Time Swindle Accidentally Made Me His Ho'..." he slowly repeated, uncertain of what he was hearing. O... Okay, then. Why... What!? The title was all Zurg needed to know, because the rest of Kev's story was just the icing on this pole-dancing cake. "I... don't know how to feel about this story." Hey, at least Zurg was being honest. Not as bad as, say, eating a geoduck but this was plenty humiliating. So humiliating, that the monarch felt pity for Kev. A strong hand brought Kev's head straight into a firm chest, where the noodly alien remained in a protective, one-armed embrace.  "You poor child. Stay close to my bosom until you are ready for the world."

This world was not meant for you, his son!

Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm

It took a while, but it seemed Kev finally had a story to tell, and one probably just as embarrassing as the geoduck story. Just from the title alone, Lawrence had to facepalm. How in the world does THAT happen by accident?

As Kev went on, most of the other details were filled in. That stupid closet in the Sanctuary was always causing trouble, so it was no surprise it spit people out in lingerie at some point. In fact, that happened to Zurg at one point . . . the butler remembered something about a 'sexy unicorn'? Maybe that story would get told as well, then again Prixlezub had been there at the time. Kev and Jo hadn't, though . . . might be useful to save it for ammo if Zurg targeted him with an embarrassing story, then.

As for Kev's story, there was something patently unfair about it all. "I agree with Prixlezub, you should have kept the profits for yourself . . . Swindle certainly didn't do any of the work."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:23 am

Hmm, to tell or not to tell~! Judging by her audience, Jo would be coming up short. "I would love to tell you, Kev, but Big Z looks like he's about to have a hernia." She figured it was a good idea to stop prodding the bunzel bee nest and start paying more attention. And ack! Big Z was doing that eye thing, again. "Hmm... Would you mind if I did that while you weren't home?" she asked. Jo could be a little stubborn when she wanted to be, but there was no reason to be inconsiderate. Some innocent ribbing now and then shouldn't harm anyone; with Big Z, though, it was sometimes hard to tell. Different cultures! Jo made a mental note to write things down and mind her manners.

Kev wrote:'That Time Swindle Accidentally Made Me His Ho'.
    ...What.

"I... Wow." W-Was she around for this? "I kinda have to agree with Prixlezub and Lawrence on this one. Using you to get money in such a terrible way is just..." Well, she can't really say immoral - look who she dates. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not an expert on Swindle but if you accidentally do something, don't you kinda... I dunno, stop doing it and show remorse?" While others gave their two unibucks about Kev keeping the money, Jo had something else to say. "You won't catch me dead dancing around a pole in some skimpy outfit." And the only person she would wear a skimpy outfit for had a bad case of modesty, so there went that. "If I had been you, I would have demanded an apology from Swindle and asked for all the money I gave him. He'd owe me it since I did all the work, and if he didn't?" She huffed, rising to the challenge. "I'd be preeeetty mad." There isn't nothing else in the universe like a Pistonne grudge.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Zurg apparently did not wanna hear about Jo's 'kinks', and Jo wouldn't spill, so as to keep Zurg from getting a hernia. "But aren't you curious, Zurg? I mean how could we possibly be fueling any kinks of her's by cuddling? I'm curious, I'm genuinely curious!" Did she have a 'watching others cuddle' fetish? ...Was that even a kink? "Its like a mysterious mystery!" Kev cooed and patted Zurg's arm. "I'll protect you from the dark, Zurg~ Don't worry~" If he had a pair of lips, he'd probably plant a joking kiss on Zurg's cheek. Zurg would just have to settle for a gentle head bump.

He blinked and stared as Zurg pulled a gecko, looking at Jo and Kev individually with each eye. "Ew..." He blinked at him and felt his own chest self-consciously. "Just because I don't have anything to show doesn't make my chest boring! My chest is all soft and cuddly! Feels good to let some air on it since I wear shirts all the time." Kev's eyes became half-lidded at Zurg. "That doesn't count. It wasn't gossip, I was just trying to help!" You know, cause you can truuust him?~ Which Zurg admitted he could indeed do! You know what your reward was? Another hug. "For certain matters, of course you can~!" Happy friendship times~!

And lo, the story was told. The reactions were humorous in and of themselves. With a title like that, who wouldn't be really bewildered and befuddled. Prixlezub brought up an interesting point, though before he could comment, Kev suddenly found a beefy arm wrapping around him, keeping him embraced to Zurg's beefy chest. Kev wheezed slightly and nuzzled the chest. "How long til I'm ready for the world?" Still, Lawrence and Jo were beginning to agree with Prixlezub, so he ought to say something. "I did get to keep a little over half of it, and it was enough money to keep me satisfied. After all, I don't need much money for things like food." His food was free, suckers! "I think he might have thought I wouldn't do it, so when I came back in with some money, he was too embarrassed to explain what just happened." He snickered briefly at the idea of Jo dancing in skimpy clothes for money. "Aaw, you're too talented to stoop that low, Jojo~" If the money situation got bad enough that Jo of all people had to dance on a pole, they were all pretty much doomed. "Eh, I learned my lesson that I should know what I'm doing before I agree to go do something. Who's next, then?~" Jo told her story, as did Lawrence. Prixlezub explained his shrimp though he doubted that was the only 'tale' Prixlezub wanted to tell today, and then there was Zurg! Kev turned his eyes up to look at the purple alien, waiting. Watching. What would your tale be about?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm