Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Re: A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Post by Prixlezub on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:17 am

Glorified feces machine, eh? Well at least this one didn't eat what he produced. Though the demon could not help but give a sharp snort at Zurg's fluffing. "Zurg, for all of your saying that I am the glorified feces machine, it is beginning to seem that you are sounding more like it. Puff yourself up with such gas further and you might just float off by the head." He chuckled. For shame, Zurg was making the prince look modest! After all, maginificent space whale, there were still many things you had yet to learn about your ex-rival... Some of which could probably be easily found out through a small talk with Kev, others would require quite a bit of time and coaxing if the demon was open to it.

But who had the patience for that? No one on this gamma, he knew for sure. All for the better in the end anyway, given how information tends to get used, the demon figured.

Three sleeping bags were unfurled to cover four campers... Wait, three? It seemed one of them forgot their bag, or simply did not wish to put in place at the moment. Prixlezub said nothing on the absence of Jo's sleeping bag. Given how the purple alien was, she probably would get a place in his bag when the time came. Either that or she could share a bag with Kev. However, it seemed that all of them agreed on sharing stories while they ate, a pleasant way to spend the evening. Soeaking of which, that certainly was a quick turn when the monarch was previously content with looking his ex-rival in the eye when they bantered.

The demon may not have been what he used to, but that couldn't have spoiled the mood, could it? Then again, Prixlezub also did not know what to make of Zurg's eyes going walleyed after he got cozy in his sleeping bag. His gaze went to Kev when he asked if anyone would like to go first regarding their stories. "I do not wish to go first, but I would like to tell my story last, if possible." The prince rumbled.

Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:45 am

What!? wrote:"Well, you certainly can be girly at times..."
    Zurg abruptly opened his eyes and indignantly snorted, "What do you mean girly?" It was the robes, wasn't it!? Always with the robes and the non-human standards of gender identity! Bah, whatever. The monarch fanned a quick hand in dismissal, ignoring the remark. And now what was Prixlezub saying!? "..." Zurg rattled a fist and found his notorious temper on the rise. 3... 2... 1...

"You dunderheaded boobs!" snapped Zurg, sounding like his more arrogant self. "Jo is the mechanic; Lawrence is the butler; Kev is the glorified feces machine; and you are the maiden! Figure it out!" And exhaustion from temper in 3... 2... 1...

Loud rant finished, the monarch resumed being his usual, tired self. He even slowly blinked, appearing removed about something. "But I guess you can be whatever. That works, too," he said. Anyway, he had a sleeping bag to christen. Zurg laid down and snuggled his way into it, finishing with a long and bone-popping stretch. "Hmm, hmm, hmm..." Yep, that was the life right there. Sleeping in cozy bag, staring up at the celestial heavens, and just... not a care in the world. It was good to feel that for once. The monarch rested both hands upon his stomachs and felt pretty content with himself at the moment. "You know, I don't think there is anything that can ruin this - "

Great wrote:"Uh-oh..."
    Spoke too soon. Zurg sat back up and turned halfway to look at the guilty. "What do you mean uh-oh," he sighed. Looks like Jo had forgotten her sleeping bag despite being told a dozen times to make sure she had everything. "No, she's not going to rough it." Her? Rough it with bugs? Oho, when moozles fly. It'd be rude to take this experience away from Lawrence, so that meant, ghghgh, sharing. Zurg unzipped his side of the sleeping bag a little more and tried to scoot over as much as he could.

If this didn't work, he'll just sleep on the grass. Unlike a certain ninny, bugs were actually not too bad.

"I don't want to go first," said Zurg, surprisingly. "Somewhere in the middle is fine, maybe before Prixlezub. I need to think of a good story, first." And there were many he knew, but which to choose? Maybe he needed to eat, first.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 am

Lawrence couldn't help but wince at the dual-toned yelling, it had been quite a while since he heard it and so he was unprepared.

At that little Uh-oh he heard, he glanced over at Jo. Oh, now why was he not surprised that she had left her sleeping bag at home? He was prepared to give up his sleeping bag and rough it, it wasn't like he hadn't done so before. However, it seemed Zurg was willing to scoot over and make room in his own sleeping bag for the mechanic. Well, if that worked out, it was fine, but if it ended up being necessary, the butler would offer the bag to her.

Everyone seemed to want to pass on the stories, but the thoughts of roughing it brought back a few interesting memories to Lawrence. Yes, he would probably tell a story first, it simply felt like the right time. "Hmmm, I believe I have one, though this may appeal more to Prixlezub and Zurg than anyone else here . . ."

Lawrence cleared his 'throat' and began, starting the setup to his story. "This happened on the planet Zanifar in the Polaris galaxy. It was a paradise of a world, with jungles and wild forests . . . as well as one peaceful Fongoid village. Dr. Nefarious and I ended up stranded there . . . we were content to live there in peace for a while, sort of as repayment for their kindness. Unfortunately, one of the other features of the Polaris galaxy are the marauding Agorian raiders. They were a most unpleasant lot of musclebound reptiles, that lived to conquer, pillage and destroy, just for the sake of doing it."

"These Agorians made the mistake of attempting a raid on Zanifar while the two of us were still there . . ."
    The butler let that linger for a moment, trying to keep his amusement at the memory in check. "It was quite the surprise attack indeed . . . one moment, they were closing in on the peaceful villagers, and the next, they were fleeing for their lives from my well-aimed rifle shots and Nefarious's rather destructive weapon systems. It was probably one of the worst defeats the Agorians suffered, other than the few times they encountered Ratchet. We were even able to claim one of their ships to head back to proper civilization . . . though we did stick around long enough to be celebrated as heroes by the Fongoids. That proved very useful later on, but that story might be best told at another time."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Glorified Feces Machine wrote:"I should remember, I was sitting there completely naked!"
    ...Wat?

Oookay, so aside from that lovely mental image Jo was having a fanTABulous time. Except for, you know, forgetting her sleeping bag and Kev being the first to point it out. "...Eyes like a hawk, Kev. Eyes like a hawk..." she grumbled. And mental mouth as big as a black hole. Nope, nope, nope! Sleeping on the ground with bugs and little furry things? Maybe even big furry things? The mechanic was a brave woman with many things, but nature? Oho, her and nature had a special love-hate relationship.

That is why, once Big Z was done verbally lambasting them all for not figuring out his precious titles for them, she immediately took his offer up. There were ants and crap in the dirt around here! Jo dusted herself and removed her shoes, slipping into Big Z's sleeping bag while trying not to make a further menace of herself. A little cramped and tough in some areas, but it'll work. "Sorry, Big Z. I guess it kinda went out my mind while I was packing for everything else," she said. He wouldn't mind sharing his sleeping bag, would he? Sure, it was a large sleeping bag but he was a large guy and Jo didn't want to intrude on his privacy further. Then again, so long as she didn't squirm around a lot then maybe he wouldn't object. "Thanks," she added, planting a grateful kiss on his arm. "You wouldn't throw me to the bugs, anyway~!" Big Z better not.

Anyway, Jo didn't have a story. Nada, zilch, zero story juice. But Lawrence seemed to have that itch to tell one, and the mechanic quietly listened. Ooh, a jungle paradise and stranded with the locals, eh? Seeing a mental image Lawrence in a floral-print tee, sandals, glasses, and a can of high-grade with a little umbrella sticking out of it made her day. Nothing like taking a relaxing vacation in the middle of nowhere~!

"Musclebound reptiles that only conquer, pillage, and destroy because they can... Huh, very similar to our Raenoks," Jo commented. Guess different galaxies weren't really all that different, after all. "Sounds like you and this Dr. guy managed to enjoy yourselves." Maybe a little too much, given how Lawrence was fond of his sniping.

She gently lounged back into Big Z and got comfortable, Jo starting to feel at home. "What did the villagers do once they realized how you saved their little world?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 am

Wow, the title of Glorified Feces Machine was really being passed around tonight! Who was next, Jojo? Kev chuckled at Prixlezub's remarks, although it did spark up a disgusting thought of curiosity. What did Zurgy Thingy poop look like? The very idea caused him to wrinkle his nose and shove it aside. No consuming of the feces for this alien! Kev looked over at Jo and closed his eyes in a pleased manner. "But of course~! With eyes this size after all, I need good eye sight! If you want to share, I wouldn't mind, I have the room."

He glanced over at Zurg, who didn't take very well to the accusation that he was girly. Sure, he did knit, and cook, but he was hardly the type to hop on a chair and squeal for Jo when mice showed up. "Aaw, I don't think you're girly!~" He said comfortingly, reaching his hand over to pat him. Although that soon screeched to a halt when Zurg had a slight...outburst. However! He refrained from rolling away into a bush this time. Zurg merely spoke, rather than yelling and blasting things with his eyes. He tensed up a bit, eyes getting wide, but otherwise just waited it out, and sure enough Zurg calmed himself down!~

"Tulsit, I knew I was the feces machine! Well, this machine..." He bobbed his head around. "Don't work for free~" Aw snap~! He turned back to his sleeping bag, almost dropping it, before one more thought came to his head. "What, exactly, does dunderhead mean? What's a dunder?" Was it like dander?

Jo's sleeping situation was quickly resolved, with Zurg scooting for Jo to crawl on in, which she soon did. "Aaw~!" Hope there was enough room! Storytime was currently in the works, though until they got to Lawrence, no one else seemed to want to be the first to speak. Lawrence stepped up to the plate though and spoke, telling a story about an adventure on a planet that reminded him of his own. The inhabitants sounded more welcoming than his own people would be, though. The peaceful villagers had their own  problems in a group of unruly raiders. When they came while Lawrence and his friend were there though, they were chased off and defeated easily, and celebrated by the people for their great deed. He nodded along with Jo's question. "Yeah, did they give you anything as a token of appreciation?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Well, it seemed the demon's ex-rival still had some fire left in him! The prince's small grin spread a little wider, that alone was enough to make him spout, eh? However, at being called a maiden once more, he puffed a small cloud of smoke from his maw. "I already knew I was the maiden, Zurg. Playing around with your precious order of things is just an activity that never ceases to amuse." He rumbled contentedly. But seriously, after their history, Maiden was the best he could come up with? Had all that destruction and scheming been for naught? Kev's head bobbing and remark about his title of glorified feces machine brought a small chuckle from him.

Prixlezub settled a little more onto his obsidian patch as a story teller was decided upon, or more volunteered. Lawrence had stepped up to speak, his story involving his interstellar travels. The planet he described reminded the demon almost of the one that the prince had been stranded on not too long ago. Jungles, wild forests... It probably had plenty of tantalizing game to hunt as well. Though the raiders he described, they did not really remind the prince of anything he encountered on the planet he was on or on his home plane, but the material plane certainly had quite a broad range of creatures that could fit that description. Especially in the mountainous areas. To hear that the robot was with a different partner before coming here was quite interesting though, and they seemed to be quite destructive as well. However, Prixlezub had a few questions regarding Lawrence's story as well.

"Did the Agorians ever return for revenge, perhaps after gaining better weaponry?" Such a defeat could certainly wound the pride of such a conquest-bound race. Especially if not only were they defeated, but one of their ships were hijacked. Though there were a few mystery names that the demon was curious about. Nefarious seemed easy to figure out on name and relationship with the butler alone, but Ratchet... What a strange name. "If you do not mind me asking, Who was Ratchet? I do not believe I have heard that name spoken before." He asked curiously.

Sktch! ssktch!

Hmm, perhaps it would be wise to start eating soon, whatever was in the obsidian container was starting to get a little restless. Prixlezub glanced over at the rectangular vessel, reaching over with a claw and tipping the lid upwards just a crack. The demon gave a small hum at the contents, which stuck out their feelers and wiggled them in the cool evening air. Though that was not the only thing that stuck out from it, the breeze turned a little... shrimpy as well. The prince closed the lid, perhaps a bit later he would have a snack. They just started sharing stories after all.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:41 am

A story he may appreciate? Consider the monarch intrigued! But first, a little catching up to do. Alas, it was true that Jo had, sadly, forgotten her sleeping bag. Zurg shared Lawrence's expectations but the man didn't see reason to fuss. While there may not be plenty of room for two to fit comfortably, he wouldn't mind sleeping in tight quarters for just one night. "You're welcome, Jo. And no, I wouldn't throw you out with the bugs," he said, wrapping an arm around her. "But I would consider having you sleep with your furry friend from a few moments ago~!" Pinch! His chuckling was followed by a light pinch, no doubt Jo going to make some noise about it. And... Kev wanted to know what a dunderhead was? Zurg did consider his friend's feelings, so he tried to find some flavourful wording as to avoid insulting Kev.

"A dunderhead is a foolish person," the monarch explained. This was better than saying imbecile or dunce, surely. "But I believe the word, dunder, is used for something else entirely." Certainly not relating to a fool and Zurg was not girly in the slightest! ...Well, maybe just a little bit girly. "Nonsense, Kev. I pay you in olive juice - ounce per ounce."

But now to hear Lawrence's story, a tale of conquest and technological might! "Ohoho... I do so love a good epic regarding the defeat of one's enemies." Reminded him of his galactic oppression days, where stepping on those less fortunate had been incredibly rewarding. But alas, retired. Retired, and now left to amuse Prixlezub's sadistic ways. Funny how life works. Zurg had to agree that these Agorians sounded similar to Raenoks, but another name caught his fancy. "Dr. Nefarious... You know, we had him here once. He didn't stay for very long. Noisy fellow; rather full of himself and... prone to picking up local soap opera channels off the radio waves." It was a very brief encounter and no one knew what happened to the lanky robot ever since. Ratchet... Had Lawrence mentioned that name before? The monarch was trying to recall...

"I imagine the Fongoids must have been elated that you saved their measly village from dominant aggressors, but I doubt either you and Dr. Nefarious truly wanted to stay for long." An island paradise may be fine and dandy, but no respectable villain could commit acts of terror without the proper equipment. What was a villain to do, create flaming coconuts of death? "Of course, a token of your "heroics" is certainly something to enj - ?"

Sktch! ssktch!

Tickle his horns, something was in that container Prixlezub brought and it smelled shrimpy. "..." Uh-oh, this is the part where Zurg narrows his eyes and scowls. His grip on Jo tightened, but only because his guard was now up. The monarch wasn't rude enough to ruin Lawrence's story, but he was beginning to wonder...

Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:29 am

Pffft, it seemed Jo sharing a sleeping bag with Zurg wouldn't be quite without a price... did he just pinch her? Lawrence kept his amusement at that to himself, and also readied his audio receptors for the squawk that would probably be issued from the mechanic in the next while.

The butler listened to the group's questions about his story, and took into account everything he would need to answer them. He would handle the names first, as that was the easiest. "Ratchet was one of the local heroes, and as such he usually came into conflict with every hostile race he encountered, as well as other villains. As for Nefarious, yes, you have mentioned him being here before . . . I'm not sure what would have happened if he were still around when I arrived."

The rest was a bit harder, especially given he wasn't quite proud of some of his actions anymore. "For all their boasts of being powerful warriors, the Agorians tended to favor much easier prey so they did not return to bother us. As for the Fongoids, they were happy to let us stay in their village for as long as we wanted . . . but you are right, Zurg; we did not wish to stay forever, especially once Nefarious found out about the Great Clock. We used the Fongoids to build a base on the planet, and then expanded our grip on the sector from there. I suppose there could have been other methods to rejoin the rest of the galaxy, but at least we did not wipe them out."

And suddenly there was an odd noise that came from one of the containers Prixlezub had brought. Hmm, what in the world could be in there? Lawrence still wasn't on guard, but he was growing more curious.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Kev wrote:"If you want to share, I wouldn't mind, I have the room."
    Says the glorified feces machine... What if Kev gets a nightmare while in his sleeping bag!? "That's nice of you to offer, Kev, but I'll be good being a parasite for Big Z. Thanks, though!" Besides, Jo liked to toss and turn while she slept, anyway. Kev probably didn't want to find a mass of tangled limbs touching him all over the place during the middle of the night. And Big Z, over there, was pinching her! While also talking about paying Kev for his services, ew.

"...!" She jolted upward with an alarmed grimace, limbs locking. Oh Cosmos, what if that had been a bug!? There were tons of bugs out here that might want to dine on her delicious body! Fortunately it was just Big Z, but that wasn't much better. Jo rubbed her side and almost darted both of her hands beneath his shirt to tickle him. You're lucky, Big Z. Very lucky, because she was mindful of Lawrence's storytelling and still didn't want to interrupt anything. That said... She drew real close to Big Z and narrowed her eyes, growling, "I'll get you later." That's right, later. Nobody expects the Joquisition! She should have known that Big Z getting closer meant he had something up his sleeve.

Anyway... Back to listening.

Ignoring Big Z's enthusiasm about conquering things, she instead focused on the hero to Lawrence's villainy. "Ratchet, huh?" And... Dr. Nefarious? Boy, the names from Lawrence's home universe... Then again, she couldn't say anything since, you know, Evil Emperor Zurg. "I don't know. I'd like a good tropical paradise to unwind and forget about my troubles," she said. "But, on the other hand, I'm not a villain, so..." So yeah, she'd settle for flaming coconuts of death if it meant enjoying a piece of the good life. Oh, hang on a minute... Big Z was holding her tighter.

Jo's first reaction was to tense up in case he was going to pinch her again, but that thankfully didn't happen. Instead, he was... staring at Prixlezub's cargo? With narrowed eyes, too. Oh boy, she knew that look... Welp, time to show off that Pistonne charm.

Seeing as how no one else was saying anything, that left Jo. "Gee willikers, Prixlezub. Whatcha got in the box?" REVENGE!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Jo, the parasite for Big Z. Bet her tiny white teeth would tickle as she nibbles and sucks the blood!~ Probably best that she share with Zurg anyway though. He nodded back at her. "You're welcome, any time!" A tossy and turny Jo wouldn't make for a good bedmate, no. Just as Kev's sleeptalking would likely get on her nerves. He looked over at Zurg, blinking. So dunderhead was a foolish person? "That's the pot calling the kettle black~!" He winked, snickering. Dunder however, was something else that Zurg didn't seem to know. And of course, the subject of payment~! "Oh I know~ I do like that payment. Machines don't really get paid though."

Just as Lawrence had said, Zurg and Prixlezub seemed most invested in his story from his world. Prixlezub had a good question, those raiders may be too stubborn to be chased away after one altercation. A return might be in order, stronger and hardier than before. Perhaps without Lawrence and his friend there to chase them off, either...his other question was good too, who was this Ratchet? Kev gave a curious look over at Zurg. "We did? Huh...must have been before my time." Noisy, full of himself, and apparently a fan of soap operas! "He sounds interesting."

Lawrence began to answer, so Ratchet was a hero then? Interesting. The Agorians did not return to attack Lawrence and the Doctor, which was great! Though what about after they left? Though it seems they did not truly leave. Even though they didn't want to stay for too long, they ended up creating a base and taking over the sector. "Sounds interesting..." He looked over at Zurg, who suddenly stopped mid-sentence? He blinked and looked over at Prixlezub before letting out a small sneeze at a sudden smell. How fishy! Or rather shrimpy? He snickered at Jo and nodded. "Its time for you to tell a story now, and the story behind that thing will do!"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:47 pm

So the Agorians were indeed so simple as to not come back after Lawrence and Nefarious left? What a waste of strategic opportunity! They could have easily waited until the right time to strike if they really wanted to attack the Fongloids. Ah, but therein was a crucial detail; if they really wanted to. From what Lawrence described earlier, the Agorians simply went around attacking other people for the sake of attacking. This Ratchet fellow though, the demon found it interesting that he went around the galaxy as a local hero. Either they enjoyed the fame and fortune of helping others with their invasion troubles, or perhaps there may have been something more to it...

Jo Pistonne wrote:"Gee willikers, Prixlezub. Whatcha got in the box?"

"Hm?" The demon's pondering over the matter ceased as he turned his attention to Jo and a very... Wary looking Zurg. "Oh, you wish to know what is in my containers? It is nothing really, simply something for me to eat while stories are exchanged. Though lately my meal seems to be getting rather active." He rumbled evenly, nodding towards the obsidian box. Another segmented tendril poked through the ventilation holes to wiggle in the evening air.

Kev wrote:"Its time for you to tell a story now, and the story behind that thing will do!"

More interest? Well, if the two insisted... "I remember agreeing to share a story of my own after Zurg, but I suppose I can give you a small peek at what I have brought. Since you three have shown such interest." Prixlezub stated, opening the container once more with a claw and reaching inside. There was a clatter of hard limbs against stone as something was pulled from its depths, revealing numerous wriggling feet, long antenna, a plated back...

"Behold, my meal for this evening." The demon remarked, holding up what looked to be a massive shrimp. While it looked bite sized in the prince's grasp, the creature's length from head to tail alone could have been that of Zurg's height standing up. "I had noticed these creatures wandering around in the more shallow waters further north. They make for a nice snack." He explained, before tossing the morsel into his maw. There was a dry popping sound as prixlezub chewed over his oceanic bite, looking over to Kev once more.

"Now, who is truly next for sharing a story?" the demon asked, closing the lid to the container before any of the shrimp could figure an escape. he preferred his food to stay in one place for his dining leisure, after all.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 am

"I wouldn't mind sharing a sleeping bag with you, Kev~!" Have a nightmare so you can leak that delicious, delicious black gold. Zurg didn't need any parasites, but since he was stuck with one... "Hmph!" Look at Jo, trying to threaten his jimmies. "Go ahead and try it, tough gal." Do anything rash and you were going to be a mechanic hotcake when he rolled over! And what's this about the pot calling the kettle black? The monarch openly snorted and lightly flared his eyes, heating the top of Kev's head. "Hm, hm~!" Revenge is a dish best served heated. "Dr. Nefarious was a long time ago and he didn't stay for very long. Probably rusted out somewhere and left to rot, who knows?" This monarch sure didn't, and that was peachy keen with him.

Ratchet sounded like a promising young man, though. "Ah, nothing like a daring hero to routinely thwart the villain's dastardly deeds... Oh, how I miss those days." Pang! Right in the feels, that went. "But how typical of an aggressive race to pick on the smaller, easier morsels." Just like Raenoks. And his past self, even. It really was a classic brute tactic. But what's this about a good tropical paradise?

Zurg instantly remembered the little cruise they had, and the alien involuntarily shivered.

"Ugh... Too much sun, sand everywhere, water," he emphasized on a disapproving note. "You may certainly forget your troubles, Jo; mine would only just begin!" The horror of being trapped on an island purgatory with nothing but water and irate natives around! "But it still was a very lovely trip with you," the monarch had to concede.

Oh no... wrote:"Gee willikers, Prixlezub. Whatcha got in the box?"
    If the monarch could have facepalmed, he surely would have. "Jo, I don't think it's wise to - ?"

And then he saw it.

IT.

The holy grail of all holy grails! Segmented legs, a thick shell, wriggling antennas... Was that... Could it be...?

"Shrrriiiiiiimp..." Don't mind Zurg; he was too busy salivating with the usual wall-eyed, dreamy stare whenever the topic of shrimp was brought up. So big and juicy... Quick! Someone tell a story right now so they could get closer to EATING.

Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Things would've probably turned out a lot differently had Nefarious been around, and Lawrence was still glad that the mad doctor hadn't put in any appearances. He would probably still be stuck working for Nefarious, still trapped by his directives and bad habits. The change he needed was only able to happen because he was completely removed from his old environment, and by some miracle found organics that could care about him beyond what he could do for them as a servant.

Lawrence's story was more or less done, and the others seemed interested in whatever Prixlezub had in the containers. It took a moment, but the thing was finally revealed to be... a very huge crustacean. The butler just kind of blinked in amazement for a moment before replying. "That... is the biggest shrimp I have ever seen. I'm sure we would have leftovers for a week if I could manage some way to catch and cook one of those."

He would go hunt one down too, if it would make Zurg happy.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am

Auuuuugh, Kev and Big Z were talking about the poop-thing! Jo made a face, eyes squeezing shut. "Please tell me you don't buy olive juice just so you can spread that... nngh, black stuff on your toast every morning." That was just... ew! Ew, Big Z! If you're going to suck on Kev while sharing a sleeping bag with him, then Jo was going to go waaaaaaaaay over there, next to Lawrence. Maybe even Prixlezub, if she was disturbed enough. Actually, she may as well kick Big Z out of his bag and make him sleep next to Prixlezub. "Don't make me," and that was Jo said in regards to Big Z's goading. She will put her foot so far up your purple ass that the water in her knee will quench your thirst!

Jo didn't really remember a Dr. Nefarious, but she did remember their cruise~! "Big Z, you're a humbug," she said with a grin. "You loved that cruise and you know it." That's right, Mr. I-Like-to-Taste-ALL-the-Things. No amount of seafood, whatever it was, was safe from you. Although you had a particularly nasty reaction to that stripped eel-thing... She leaned back into him and happily hummed.

"We had fun, didn't we? I don't think I've ever seen you tan before." Big Z had been so shiny! She also learned that chlorine was a big no-no.

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag? Apparently shrimp -- large shrimp -- and that instantly hypnotized Big Z. Of course... Jo made yet another face and stuck out her tongue. "Ew... And I thought the jumbo shrimp down at the supermarket were horrible to look at." Ugh, and it was still alive in Prixlezub's claw, too. She wasn't a big fan of seafood, so the effect was lost on her. Anyway, it was time for another story! To go, or not to go... Jo rubbed her chin, trying to think, and figured why the galaxy not. "I might have a story to tell you all," she said. Now, does she tell them a story that happened on Portal Breach or a story that happened on Tradeworld? Lawrence had given something from before, so it might be in her best interest to follow suit. But, then again... Decisions! Time for that revenge, Big Z~!

"The Day Big Z ate a Sea-Penis, by Jo Pistonne." Prepare thy anus, space whale! She cleared her throat and sat mighty proud. "Okay so, one day Big Z and I went to Lochlann for a little dinner date. It was really swell~! We wound up visiting a trinket shoppe where Big Z accidentally blinded himself by a camera flash, so it was up to me to find a place to eat. Knowing he really loves seafood, I found a charming place nearby and we soon ordered. Big Z being Big Z, what else, was still unable to see but do you think that stopped him from choosing a random order?" She boldly laughed, putting both hands upon her hips. "HAH! No way! He chose, like, the best thing ever off the menu: a geoduck! Or, as I like to think of it, a sea-penis. It was pretty big and fleshy..." Let the story continue! "Anyway, his vision came back and that is when Big Z saw his meal. He was positively thrilled~!" Not really, but that went without saying.

She paused to snicker, reaching up to pinch one of Big Z's scowling cheeks. "He gobbled that sea-penis like a real champ, making me wonder if he's hiding other talents from me~!" And to add insult to injury? Jo mimicked Big Z at the time, pretending to garble something like a seal. "HORK, HORK, HORK!"

Just what you all wanted to know before eating, right?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Sharing a sleeping bag with Big Z? "Are you sure you'd be able to fit in here with me, Zurg? You have those long dancer's legs!~" He was taller, not to mention buffer! Kev had a feeling that if they shared a sleeping bag, Kev would end up as a mattress in the middle of the night. Jo on the other hand was about his size, plus a few muscles and a weee bit of fat around the hips. And with a snort from the great purple whale, something was unleashed from his blowholes! Rather than water however, it was heat. "HUAAAAAARGH!" He kicked back, his legs in the air while his body flailed along the ground, patting at his own head since it felt like it was on fire. "ZUUUUURG!" He eventually sat back up, trying to look at the top of his head to make sure it wasn't burned. He looked over at the alien and crossed his arms, putting his nose up in the air. "Hmph!"

Zurg and Jo began to talk a bit about their cruise, Kev remembered when they did that. "Maybe you two are due for another one." Though it sounded like Zurg wouldn't want that~! Of course, Kev had never been on one himself so he had no idea what they were like. Maybe they were a strictly human thing! "Zurg got tanned? Oh, ooh, what color did you turn?" A darker purple?~ Come on you two, spill!

Speaking of spilling, Prixlezub was spilling about his mysterious thing! Apparently it was a small meal, or perhaps a snack! A snack that was...still alive. Yeouch. At the continued interest, the demon relented to giving them a sneak peek. "Thanks~!" Lo and behold, what he had was a huge shrimp. He looked over at Zurg, who looked quite famished! He wondered if Prixlezub brought any for Zurg to have as we;;. "It certainly looks kinda appetizing." Just listen to that crunch! He found the demon's eyes upon himself and he looked back at him.

Prixlezub wrote:"Now, who is truly next for sharing a story?"

Tulsit...Kev didn't really have anything interesting to share! His was a boring life, after all! No dastardly escapes from the police, no cruises, what was he gonna say? 'Yesterday Lavender ate a bunch of grass and Llama spit in my face'? An award winner right there.

Jo Pistonne wrote:"I might have a story to tell you all, The Day Big Z ate a Sea-Penis, by Jo Pistonne."

The day was saved! By Jo with her story about the day Zurg- "WHAT?!" He cast an accusing, disgusted look at Zurg. "EEEEEW!" Okay, Zurg's eating habits were kinda legendary. Hell, he ate Kev's shit. But...a sea-penis?! He stayed quiet though, to hear just why in the HELL Zurg ate such a thing! So it all started with a date, huh? In Lochlann. He instantly checked that place off his list of places to see. No sea-penis for him. Zurg became blinded by a camera, sounds painful, poor guy. They went to a seafood shop to eat their dinner, still blinded, Zurg chose a random dish for his food. A geaduck. "Hey, if its a sea-penis, why is it called a geoduck? That's false advertisement." The fleshy sea-penis came for Zurg, who finally saw what it was, and ate it all up anyway. And the story concluded with a nice impression by Jo, which earned her some snickers. Though a question still buggered at his mind...

"What poor creature did they castrate to make that meal?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:06 pm