Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Lawrence

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: A Sleepover? Is That What Normal People Do?

Post by Lawrence on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Well, at least that little mishap passed them by with minimal damage, though some of the words had certainly stung. Lawrence downed another small sip of energon, but that was about all he needed at the moment to settle himself, so he closed the flask and stored it once again.

Apparently now was a good time for s'mores, and Zurg went to grab the materials from the hoverbike. The butler knew what they were, he'd actually looked up a few things about camping before coming out here, though he was perhaps a tiny bit disappointed that he couldn't enjoy them. The scent of the toasting marshmallows certainly smelled lovely, at any rate.

It was there that Lawrence noticed what Prixlezub was drinking. He still wasn't sure what it was, though his sensors indicated it was quite potent. "It is also a very energetic substance . . . I would recommend keeping your distance, Zurg."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:23 pm

"Tickling? Well, if you say so..." Jo vividly recalled the last time she had tickled Big Z. Nothing but tears and sobbing! He really wanted that instead of being flicked on the horn? Then again, tickling didn't cause him any nervous damage. ...Right? "Okay, I'll try to remember that next time." Perhaps the mechanic should start carrying a bag of lavender pollen, instead... Anyway, it sounded like Kev was back to normal and Jo sent a harmless wink the alien's way. "Don't beat yourself up too hard about it," she said. "We all have our ups and downs, so no grudge there." And... And Prixlezub, the great and mighty Demon Prince, didn't know what s'mores were? Well, that made sense. He wasn't used to camping like this, probably.

Time for a lesson, meaning Jo had to stand up on her metaphorical soapbox. "S'mores are really yummy! They're made out of graham crackers, gooey marshmallows, and melted chocolate. They're a real treat when folks go camping, like us." Except for those who were sugar-intolerant or just couldn't plain ingest/digest like the average human could. Kev could fortunately liquify his s'mores and call it a day. Lawrence? Not so much.

On the tradeoff Jo couldn't taste energon, though.

Holding up her stick when asked, the mechanic eagerly took the bag of jumbo marshmallows and stuck a plump sucker smack-dab on the twig. There! Kev could follow her example if he wanted. Jo carefully tipped branch into the crackling fire and idly listened to the going-ons around her. Wait, more drinks? Apparently Prixlezub had brought something - something highly energetic, as Lawrence had put it. Jo momentarily took her gaze off the roasting marshmallow and eyed Big Z critically. "Big Z, listen to Lawrence," she spoke up, aware of that gleam in his eyes. That's when the mechanic noticed a second canister in his hands, making Jo outwardly grimace. One word: "Ew! You brought that to share? I'm not drinking a sip of that, Big Z." Nope! She already knew what was inside! Jo was going to stick with her bottle of water, as boring as that sounded, and not try any of Big Z's ethnic drinks.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Kev caught Jo's wink and chuckled a bit, nodding. "Alright, Capitan." Besides, if there was one good side it was that he certainly had a different perspective on why people became villainous. Maybe not every villain but a good few...power could be so addictive and enticing after all. He looked over at Prixlezub, glancing back over at Jo as she explained what s'mores were. "I've never really made these things before so I'm gonna be following her lead." S'mores seemed easy enough. Hold the marshmallow over the fire, sandwich it between chocolate and graham crackers, consume! Though he had no idea how he'd eat it...maybe he could rub the marshmallow fluff all over and melt the chocolate too.

Zurg fetched the materials, coming back with them, plus another canteen. He earned a dubious look from Kev. Innocent or no, he was going to stick with his olive juice. Zurg instructed him to hold up his stick. One he...did not have yet. He grabbed the nearest stick and hopped up and joined Zurg and Jo to get his marshmallow. He watched Jo roast her marshmallow, though his attention was soon drawn to Prixlezub, thanks to Zurg. He chugged a mysterious, glowing liquid. It was really, really misty looking and...well, glowing. "None for me. Glowing fluids and I don't mix." Glowing blue, glowing green, he wasn't gonna add glowing white to the list of 'things I've consumed that have made me cuckoo'.

He joined Jo's side next to the fire and roasted the marshmallow, staring more at the fire than the marshmallow. Indeed Zurg, he could still remember the images you'd given him. Way too many writhing bodies...so cold yet warm and moist and gross and uuuuuuuugh! Gross, GROSS! "Your boyfriend has scary thoughts, Jo." She probably already knew but...really Zurg? Him and Megamind? Yikes...

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:04 am

Prixlezub idly listened to the mechanic as he sipped his drink, the ingredients mulled over before being committed to memory, along with Jo's commentary on their taste. "S'mores do seem like they would be very enjoyable for you." He rumbled in between sips. However, they did not sound like they would be something he would enjoy. Sweets and the like were more of an annoyance in the prince's grill, overpowering in large amounts and distracting in smaller portions. For a human like Jo however, even the humans from the material Plane seemed to enjoy their sugary confections. As for Kev, his ingestion of the foodstuff would be quite the spectacle to watch given his lack of a proper mouth for chewing.

His gaze passed over to Zurg as he rather loudly noted the demon's drink. The container having been placed beside him, the prince flipped the lid of the obsidian cylinder back over the top. "This, Zurg, is Sr’nrighhn." Prixlezub rumbled, settling on his belly with his claws crossed in front of his chest. "It is a drink developed by my kin, I believe Kev should remember some details from when I spoke to him of it. The drink is created from distilled souls, my brewing in particular is suited more for my tastes. You would be wise to heed both Lawrence and Jo's advice, I brew mine to be rather strong." He warned evenly. The last thing that the group needed was a possible rush to the hospital on top of the incident with Kev. "If you wish, I still have some shrimp steaks for you to enjoy on instead." The demon offered, indicating to the still steaming slabs of cooked shrimp meat that awaited on his tail blade

As Zurg pulled out the notorious flask, the demon's grill twitched slightly as a faint odor rose from it. Given the smell, it seemed that the monarch had brought with him a vessel filled with raw sewage. Luckily, the prince was not one to give away what lay within the purple alien's thermos, content to reach back to the shrimp container and retrieve a few morsels to snap up like oversized popcorn.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Big Baby wrote:"It is also a very energetic substance . . . I would recommend keeping your distance, Zurg."
    Bigger Baby wrote:"Big Z, listen to Lawrence."
    BIGGEST Baby wrote:"You would be wise to heed both Lawrence and Jo's advice, I brew mine to be rather strong."
    You Know It, Baby~! wrote:"Your boyfriend has scary thoughts, Jo."
    Clearly there was no fun allowed here. Like, none at all.

The monarch remained respectful of course, but he was a downright stubborn fellow. "And my people like drinking engine cleaner and caterpillar feces," he evenly responded. "Souls or not, I'd still like to try a sample. Consider me quite the adventurer." Famous last words, right there. While the prospect of having more shrimp was appetizing, Zurg was resolute in his decision to try Prixlezub's Sr’nrighhn. What's the worst that could happen? Observing both Jo and Kev with their roasty-toasty marshmallows, Zurg handed them both the graham crackers and chocolate. "And here you are," he said, departing with the goods. Ugh, graham crackers... So sharp and pointy! He could never enjoy one without first letting it dissolve in his mouth. Even then, much too sweet for the monarch's liking. Having finished, Zurg then looked back at Prixlezub expectantly.

"It's a good thing my namesake isn't about wisdom, now, isn't it?" he whimsically remarked. Don't be stingy, Prixlezub! There was a full-bodied scratching session in it for you~!

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm

What's the worst that could happen? My my, did the events of a few minutes ago not ring any bells, Zurg? Lawrence tried his best to hold back any nastier quips when it seemed Zurg had no interest in heeding their warnings, but he still had to say something. "Surely you must be joking; the readings I'm getting from that are more along the lines of energon than anything safe for organics to drink."

Unfortunately for the butler, he already knew convincing Zurg otherwise would be an exercise in futility. After a moment he sighed and spoke again. "But you're just going to drink it anyway, aren't you? If you die, I reserve the right to smack you first upon your return from the Pool..."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:20 am

Kev wrote:"Your boyfriend has scary thoughts, Jo."
    "He's such a closet pervert, I know." Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh~! That was sure to get a rise out of Big Z.

While she was savoring the sweet, sweet aroma of her marshmallow slowly roasting over an open fire, Jo idly listened to the conversation about Prixlezub's fancy drink. Distilled souls...? Ick, probably tasted like sweat kept for a thousand years. Lawrence only reinforced her belief that this drink was ultimately no good, accurately stating that the energy readings were off the chart. And, of course, Big Z - that thickheaded boob - was going to remain stubborn until his early grave. The mechanic shook her head with a roll of her eyes, sighing. "Big Z, you're going to regret having a sip of that stuff. You so totally know you are, so why bother?" Because apparently he thought himself quite the adventurer... If he insisted, then.

"Fine, fine. Prixlezub, go ahead and give him a sip. It'll teach him a lesson I'm sure Big Z won't forget," Jo remarked. She next glanced over at Lawrence and shrugged. "If he dies and comes back, you have my full permission to give him a couple love taps. I'm too busy trying to cook my s'mores and keep it from burning into a crisp just like Big Z's insides." Nope, she wasn't going to baby him; not this time.

Big Z, don't say no one didn't warn you.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:15 pm

He chuckled at Jo's response. "A huge dirty closet for him too!" Why would you conjure up such images in that noggin, Zurg? Well, besides to get Kev out or make him suffer...still, there sure was a lot of detail in them. Did Zurg have a secret collection of fan-fictions dedicated to the sexual escapades of himself and the Masters clan? Oh, the things you learn about people. He gave the alien a small look, as if trying to decide whether such a thing was true of him or not. Hmm...the scrutinizing eyes soon left Zurg and went to Prixlezub. "Hm?"

He blinked as he recollected their little visit. "Oh! Yes, I remember!" A most curious drink, he wondered if it would have the same effect on Zurg that it had on Prixlezub's kind. Though considering how Prixlezub's kind literally fed off of soul energy, probably not. Still, Zurg's reaction would be one to watch. In the mean time he took his graham crackers and chocolate, giving Zurg a happy nod. "Thanks!" Kev sandwiched them together even as the others seemed a little upset with Zurg's desire to try some souls.

"Let me know how it tastes!" Did souls taste like raspberries? Or were they more like a meat? Perhaps a drink? Who knew! The possibilities were endless! In the meantime Kev set to work, rubbing his s'more all over his arm, sticky white marshmallow sticking to him, as well as some melted chocolate. Eventually they began to be devoured though, soaking through his skin. "So sweet!" Diabeetus time.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 am

Even with the demon's warning, Zurg failed to realize the risk that accompanied the glowing elixir. A lack of wisdom and an abundance in stubbornness was admitted, though redundant in meaning given their prior history. Yes, the prince remembered quite well when his supposedly impenetrable armor failed him, and in the process left him disabled in the sludge-like mud of the scrapyard. The input from the others however took a surprisingly different tune...

WHAT wrote:"But you're just going to drink it anyway, aren't you? If you die, I reserve the right to smack you first upon your return from the Pool..."
    I thought you LIKED him wrote:"Fine, fine. Prixlezub, go ahead and give him a sip. It'll teach him a lesson I'm sure Big Z won't forget,"
    Did you learn nothing from earlier?! wrote:"Let me know how it tastes!"
    The jury had made their verdict, for some reason seeing fit that the alien take a swig for the prince's special brew. Prixlezub glanced incredulously between the alien and his friendly family, before his gaze shifted back to the currently lidded tankard of Sr'nrighhn. "This drink has been witnessed to incinerate a grown man from the inside out, engulfing them in flames within mere seconds." He cautioned, looking back at the purple man who waited so eagerly, so ignorantly for a sip. "However, if you believe yourself so worthy to take a drink then I suppose I could humor it... So long as it is not mentioned outside this meeting and whatever happens to you rests solely on you. I refuse to take responsibility for your foolishness." The demon rumbled, sober as he dipped a claw into the ground and swirled it into a small, hollow cylinder. As it cooled the prince reached behind him, picking up the keg of Sr'nrighhn and unclasping the lid once more.

"Take your cup, Zurg. Stone forged by my claw will withstand the potency of this drink, and nothing else." the demon indicated to the blackened cylinder of obsidian in the ground. Once it was retrieved and held out to receive the demon's drink, Prixlezub slowly tipped the keg and allowed a few small drips to fall into the blackened vessel. Their glow wisped about the air in brilliant tendrils, resembling small suns as they settled. The aura of the energy chilled the cup like ice, though if the alien decided to touch the ethereal liquid he would find it burned like the hottest flames.

The alien was now at the precipice, the glowing drink glaring at him. Dare he continue, or regain his wit and turn the fatal energies away?
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 am

Nope, not joking. Did this look like the face of a joker to you? You better answer that properly, Lawrence, or you were getting kitty sheddings all over your room. "One: I am not a closet pervert. Two: I bet I won't feel a thing." Famous famous last words. Make sure to put that on a lovely epitaph! And third, although unspoken, here's a snippet of the monarch's latest fanfic:

Kev's Fantastic Luncheon Secret - a Fanfic written by Zurg:
    There once was a green smelly-welly by the name of Kev. He liked to pick his nose and eat dried boogers fresh off the pavement. Kev's favourite activity in the whole Gamma was to visit his best friend, Megamind. They liked to have lunch together, oftentimes bringing turkeys to see which could be tenderized better. For hours they would stuff each other's turkey as a reciprocation of their friendship, using their solid basters to coat the meat nice and juicy. Delicious! However, Kev was a limp noodle. He would always lose to Megamind's glistening turkey roast, which sparked turkey envy in poor Kev. Of course, let us not kid ourselves. The best turkey of all time belonged to Zurg, for he knew an ancient recipe passed down through the generations.

The end! Part Two shall commence once enough viewers purchase this digital deluxe copy, now with pictures!
    Clearly everyone was in awe of Zurg's fantabulous writing skills.

"Blah, blah, blah," the monarch droned, rolling a hand. "Incinerate men, forged by your own claw, I'm an idiot - just give me the wretched cup, will you?" Ooh, an obsidian cup! Very nice, very nice. Prixlezub gets a 10 for presentation. Holding his death sentence and not having a care in the Gamma, Zurg gave the drink a few cautious whiffs. "Hmm... It doesn't smell at all. Perfect! Down the black hole it goes." And one, and a two, and a - siiiiiiip! The monarch didn't even bother to taste it first; he literally poured it all at once and wouldn't you know it!? Prixlezub was right!

This shit HURTS.
    There wasn't a cry of pain, not even for help. The moment Prixlezub's noxious brew came into contact with Zurg's mouth, the monarch erupted into a burst of azure flame and - POP! - went the Zurgythingy. In a dazzling array of code and numbers, the alien was truly... no more. Welp, there goes that act.

...ssssssssssssSSSSSSSS!

Or not...?

A brilliant surge of 1s and 0s lit up the entire camp, the blurry silhouette of a shadowy hand reaching out from the blinding void. It seemed to be carrying something... Thud! As quickly as the phenomenon had happened, it just as quickly vanished. Zurg, that buffoon, was now back where he had originally been but there was a slight... edit to his person. "Ow..." There was, no lie, a rather conspicuous welt in the shape of a staff throbbing down the entire length of his head. Ooh, that looked to have smarted...

The alien immediately set down his makeshift cup and clutched his new beauty mark with both hands while clenching his toes, Zurg fighting back tears. "Owie! That unexpected whack hurt more than your damn drink!" Stupid is as stupid does...

Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Well, Lawrence did have to say Prixlezub certainly knew how important presentation was, more ominous words given even as he constructed an obsidian cup for Zurg to use. Soon enough, some of the deadly brew was poured out into that little cup, and the monarch downed it without hesitation.

Things went about as expected from there, the glowing concoction barely even hitting Zurg's mouth before its effects kicked in. There was a sudden blast of azure flame and then the monarch faded into code. Meanwhile, Lawrence just kind of sighed . . . well, this was a fairly lousy end to this sleepover, all things considered...

Just as the butler resigned himself to the fact he wouldn't be able to smack Zurg for a week, there was another sudden lightshow at their little campsite. A blaze of bright light and code, a shadowy hand that seemed to be carrying something, and a fairly loud thud, and then the monarch was back with them. Granted, Zurg was now bearing quite the mark of a certain bird-like being's wrath, but he was back.

Back and whining about the whack he received. There was a slight optic twitch from Lawrence and he got up, smoothly walking over to where the whiny Zurgythingy was sitting. There was a rather flat look on the butler's face as he regarded his friend. "Regardless of that unexpected whack, you still have an expected one in store..."

And thus another SMACK was applied to Zurg's noggin, though Lawrence took care not to hit the spot the Good Doctor had already attended to.

His promise fulfilled, the butler headed back to his sleeping bag and sat down once again.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

A drink that could burn a person from the inside out... Yeah, Big Z was going to have massive heartburn tonight but can't say no one warned him. She rolled her eyes again for good measure and just shook her head, glancing back at her marshmallow. "This is going to either be a superstar performance or a really bad memory that'll haunt him for the rest of his days," she grumbled. Oh well... Jo removed her gooey baby from the fire and proceeded to smash it between two slabs of graham crackers. Can't forget the delicious chocolate, too! While taking a bite out of her melted treat, Jo swallowed and licked her lips to remove all crumbs. "You are so a closet pervert, Mr. Panty-Sniffer." It's always the modest ones. Anyway, back to munching and watching.

Needless to say, Jo thought Prixlezub's "soul drink" was pretty cool. Look at it! It was all glowy and smoke-like, and here was Big Z... actually going to drink it. "Yeah, he's definitely going to regret this one," she remarked in-between bites. And not a moment too soon, either. The very second Big Z opened that big mouth of his and got to chugging was the very second his life... ended.

FLASH!

Apparently Big Z was no more and Jo briefly paused in her chewing. "Wow... Wow," the mechanic openly commented, sighing right alongside Lawrence. "He just whiffed it, man. Big Z, you idiot. When you come back next week, I'm going to melt your blubber into a candle set." To be honest, Jo didn't know what to think. Should she feel mad? Sad? A mixture of both? Probably both, because now the mechanic both lamented the fact that she had to wait a week for Big Z to return and she wanted to tug on those horns. "Well, guess that settles - ?"

BIGGER FLASH!

She blinked and used a hand to shield her eyes, Jo wincing. What was that!? Barely able to see anything, Jo noticed a shadowy figure for only a split second before spotting something purple being dropped. Was that...?

Space Dummy wrote:"Ow..."
    It was! And, ooh... He had a really smart looking welt on his head, to boot.

"Ha ha! Did the resident ferryman just give you a whack of its own!?" Jo laughed, not believing what she was seeing. Guess it must have, because Big Z was whining like the royal pain in their ass he was! She snickered behind her treat, not bothering to hide her amusement, and Jo gestured for Lawrence to strut his stuff. "Alright, commence with the tough lovin'," she said. The butler didn't disappointed and there was a hearty SMACK! as promised. "Let that be a lesson to you, Big Z," Jo scolded, shaking a finger. "Tempt fate one too many times and it will proceed to make your face flatter than it already is." He was probably going to complain that she was being so insensitive, but he freaking earned it. They all told him not to try the soul drink!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Kev looked up to see an incredulous Prixlezub, giving him a slight shrug. Hadn't they all already expressed their grievances with Zurg, only for him to still want to do it? Whether they approved or no, he was gonna do whatever he wanted to do. In this case, drink a bit of soul juice. He was a big boy after all! And what was the worse thing that could happen?

The Worst Thing That Could Happen wrote:"This drink has been witnessed to incinerate a grown man from the inside out, engulfing them in flames within mere seconds."
    ...Oh.

Uh.

"Zurg, maybe you shouldn't...that sounds awfully painful..."

Stubborn Bull wrote:"Blah, blah, blah, incinerate men, forged by your own claw, I'm an idiot - just give me the wretched cup, will you?"
    He rolled his eyes and focused on his s'more. That sort of self-confidence was almost suicidal! And as for that precious fanfic, you were lucky Kev hadn't laid eyes on it. For if he had, he might have to write a retaliation fanfic...

Retaliation Fanfic; Zurg Finds A New Man! By Kev, for Zurg:
    Zurg was sad because he was all single. Jo said 'get out of my house' so Zurg was on a curb and very sad. Much tears. But then Megamind found him! 'Hi Zurg' he said. 'Can you punch me again'. Zurg punched him. Megamind was happy and smiling. So smiles. 'Thanks now you can move in with me Roxanne left me for Minion.' Zurg was happy. He got a new home and made wife with Megamind. So happy. Many smiles. Best relationship.

...Kev didn't have Zurg's fantabulous writing skills.

Anyways, Prixlezub created a small cup for him to use, made out of stone. The aura and glow of the drink was quite beautiful all on its own, bright like a sun and wispy like fog. If he weren't scared of possibly exploding he'd want to touch it. It was poured, sniffed, and then finally consumed. Kev watched closely to see what happened. Almost as soon as the fluid seemed to reach his body though, Zurg suddenly burst into flames! "EEEEK!" He brought his hands up to his face fearfully. He was fire, than naught but code! Code that would take a while to come ba-was that a hand?

Zurg was deposited, good as new! Well, not quite new since he had a welt on him now. Kev waited until Lawrence was done giving him a well deserved whack and a tongue lashing from Jo before he launched himself out of his sleeping bag and wrapped his arms around the alien in a surprisingly tight grip. "WHY DID YOU DO IT, WHYYYYYY?!" A bit dramatic...

Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:06 am

Unsurprisingly, the alien failed to heed the demon's warning. Too curious about the drink and highly confident due to this universe's laws he took the glass eagerly and tipped back the three drops of Sr'nrighhn without delay. Within the very second it hit the alien's tongue he burst into a fireball and dissipated into code, a faint stink of burnt flesh and fat wafting on the passing breeze. "How anti-climatic." Prixlezub rumbled unimpressedly, contentedly drinking the rest of the keg before setting it aside.

Usually they screamed or flailed for a few moments as the energy burned their bodies away. However, it appeared Zurg's fat content had granted him a mercifully swift death. Though the demon was hoping for a more lingering lesson than a short flare and a pop. Ah well, perhaps the Pool of Souls would teach him a nice sum of common sense during the week he was staying. The flash of light and the shadowy hand that apeared next had other plans, however. The pool itself had kicked Zurg from its confines, a welt on his newly regenerated purple self.

"Welcome back, Zurg." The demon rumbled, his claws already fishing out a few live shrimp from a container. "I see the pool itself has grown tired of your antics." What the man had not gained from his trip, the rest of the group was happy to give instead. As promised, Lawrence gave the alien a hearty smack on his head, which only left Jo to make a set of candles from his blubber. A threat that the demon doubted she would fully come through on, sadly.

Aside from Kev running and blubbering to Zurg, the group had been fairly content to let the alien learn his lesson. His own claws not needing to be included, the prince opened another keg of Sr'nrighnn and happily began to drink it down like a human would water.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Oh, this crowd was just an absolute riot. Back from death and already smacked around, insulted, and downright heckled as if he were some rookie! Zurg rubbed a cheek while watching Lawrence trot away, the alien muttering fairly dark things under his breath. "Lesson noted," he growled, feeling less charitable than several minutes ago. Also, that fanfic was downright terrible. Why would the monarch make wife? What even was making wife!? Unsurprisingly, Kev was the only one who reacted positively: by screeching loudly in Zurg's mind and trying out his best octopus impression. Those noodly arms were surprisingly tight...

"Why did I do it? Oh, you know..." the monarch offhandedly shrugged. "I figured since I can't really die here, I'd try Prixlezub's drink and call it a night. For what it was worth, I didn't taste a thing." Suddenly a rumbling sensation traveled up the alien's abdomen and lodged itself in his throat, Zurg releasing a mighty belch.

"BRAAAUUUUUURP!"
    Talk about a spicy one! A ball of white, bluish fire erupted straight out of the monarch's gullet and he subsequently blushed. "S-Sorry!" he quickly apologized, embarrassed. "Normally I'm fairly good about that, but this one just didn't want to stay inside with the others. Hmm... kind of tangy." Don't mind him. Zurg was currently seeing if he could still taste any shrimp somewhere.

Shrimp made everything better.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 pm