Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Re: Not-So-Whispy Woods

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Mon May 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Sir Meta Knight nodded at hearing his suspicions confirmed--so these two were brought here like he was. He wondered if perhaps they were looking for a way to return to their home worlds, as, he assumed, any reasonable being would, unless they had happened to live a particularly miserable life before. If they proved trustworthy, perhaps he could work with them. He was not against working with others to achieve his goals, after all.

And besides, he couldn't imagine leaving Dreamland behind. Dreamland had been his home for most of his long life, and he had fought over and over and over again to protect that country from the evil that constantly plagued it. Not to mention, he was closer than he had ever been to finally defeating his rival, Kirby, and taking over the country to lead it into a better future. His crew would miss him eventually, and stars only knew what Kirby was getting himself into, so he would have to return soon--

"...you were summoned here because your world was ending."

Meta Knight froze.

He listened carefully to the rest of what the "Sheikah" boy had to say, how all of their worlds had been destroyed, and they were rescued by some deity--

What in stars was this. Did they honestly expect him to believe that his world had been wiped out without warning? That his world--which had withstood attacks against living nightmares; psychotic jesters; alien sorcerers; several incarnations of the embodiment of pure evil--had been destroyed?

"I realize that it might be hard to believe… but you have my word that it is all true."

Sir Meta Knight was not easily angered, but his eyes flashed and narrowed as he glared down at Sheik, and his grip on Galaxia's hilt tightened. "And what is the word of a 'Sheikah' boy to Sir Meta Knight, one of the greatest warriors in the galaxy?" His voice, already deep, had taken a harsher tone. "What kind of fool do you take me for, to expect me to believe that my home has been so quickly destroyed? I do not have time for such games--"

He drew Galaxia, and staggered.

Instinctively his cape whipped about into a pair of wings, which fought to steady him on the branch. Once he was not in danger of falling, they held their position flared out behind him, their claws curled in a stance that would have been threatening, had it not been for the fact that he was holding out his sword with a trembling arm. His body was expanding and deflating as he breathed heavily, his eyes wide in an expression of obvious shock.

Normally he would never allow himself to show his emotions so blatantly, but now, he lost all interest in keeping his composure.

His strength was not there.

He had been training for his entire life, and suddenly all the strength, all the power he had accumulated, was not there. He hadn't realized until he had tried to brandish his sword just how weak he had suddenly become. That power he normally held, that he had been counting on to get him out of this situation and get back to Dreamland...

"What..." he gasped, "is this."
    Zelda/Sheik
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zelda/Sheik on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Even as she began to relay the hardest part of the answer the masked one had sought, Sheik could pick up on the way he froze. Regardless of his demeanor, that was not surprising at all, and even with as unbelievable as the entire idea of one's world ending was, she sincerely hoped that the news would go over without at least acceptably well. She had bent he messenger before, and no matter who was on the receiving end of such news, it was never easy to be the one to break this particular piece of it. Whether he was calm, incredulous, or even angered, she was ready for anything.

As Chell placed her hand on her shoulder, Sheik could effectively feel the support being transferred from her gentle grip. She kept her red gaze on the masked one, but she did nod slightly to show her appreciation for the gesture. She could certainly handle this herself, but it was a great boost to know that the former test subject had her back here.

The answer regarding his homeworld given, Sheik watched the masked one carefully. Even before his eyes flashed, she was already getting the sense that he was not taking this well, and his sudden shift in focus and grip on his sword proved that… whilst she could readily subdue him regardless of the drop in power he had to be experiencing, the disguised princess silently resolved not to act against him unless if she absolutely had to. If her words failed, she could go on the defensive… and as he began to speak, she held her neutral stance steady.

Sheik's eyes narrowed slightly once Sir Meta Knight gave his name, her sharp hearing picking up ever undertone that his now incensed voice held. Only once he began to draw his sword and subsequently stagger did she take the chance to speak again. If he was realizing what she could already see, then hopefully this would serve as more evidence to the sad news she had had to relay.

"My word might be simply that, but I speak the truth," stated Sheik, her red gaze unwavering even as she prepared herself to dodge anything he might attempt to throw at her. "I do not take you for a fool… I take you as a fellow warrior that has been met with a new turn of fate."

The disguised princess caught the shift in his expression as well as his breathing… he was finally realizing the same thing that she and everyone else on the Breach had experienced after their arrival. The inexplicable drop in power… and for some, the locking of certain abilities. Sheik had been relatively lucky in her own stand here, for even though the sheer power of her magic had been weakened, especially for offensive spells, she had still been in touch with most all of it. She had had to unlock certain skills all over again, but that had been more of a rewarding challenge than anything frustrating. Having been here for one and a half years, she had managed to return to something that was at least 2/3 of her normal power… but her strength was all back, she was closer to what Link, Link, and Impa had regained, and she was determined to finish catching up to where she was supposed to be soon.

As for Sir Meta Knight… Sheik could only feel even more sympathy for him, especially as he was evidently a skilled warrior regardless of the words he had used.

"It is an unfortunate side effect of arriving in this world," said Sheik, keeping her neutral position steady. "Whenever anyone arrives here, they experience a significant drop in power. It manifests itself in different ways depending on the person, but just as it is unavoidable, it is not permanent. You can regain your strength in the same way you built it up in the first place… I can promise you that from my own experience. … And while I am sorry you have to bear that same drop, I hope that you will take this as further proof of the truth in my words."
    Chell
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 25

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    310/310  (310/310)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Chell on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Just from the creature's demeanor alone, Chell could tell he was... not exactly taking the news well. It was far from unexpected that he might have a less than thrilled reaction to what they had to say, even if every word of it was the truth, and she really, honestly could not blame him for that. No, the real worry was not in whether or not he would believe them... it was whether he decided to attack. Sure, he seemed reserved and relatively neutral now, but what about after they told him something he may not want to hear? Would he strike out at them? Deny their claims? If what happened next was any indication, he appeared to be thinking of doing a little bit of both.

The former test subject's eyes narrowed dangerously as the creature--Sir Meta Knight, apparently, as he finally decided to drop his name--made up his mind to go ahead and retaliate with his own rebuttal, sending him a brief, but particularly nasty look at the accusing tone he had taken on towards her friend. It was a completely emotional reaction, and not one she would have been proud of had this been anyone else, but although she could only imagine what was going through his head right now, she knew one thing for absolute certain--she did not approve of him talking to Sheik like that. Her determination to not let this escalate into something violent was about the only thing that quashed it, and she very quickly forced herself to take on a more reserved expression again as he went on, though a hint of sternness still remained. The notion that he was some great warrior back in his own dimension didn't surprise her, given the vibes she'd been getting from him thus far, and it only confirmed her decision to remain cautious around him. Not long after his outburst, she could hear Sheik carefully attempting to talk him down, and it only caused her to squeeze his shoulder a little tighter. Great warrior or no, they had the advantage here in case he tried to start a fight--after all, if he truly was a new arrival, then his strength might not exactly be up to par. Would he really be in a state to attack them given his current predicament?

The answer, apparently, was no. The second Sir Meta Knight's hand went to his sword, Chell's own immediately went to her crossbow, fingers grasping along the stock despite her making no effort to pick it up. Something told her to let him make the first move. When he drew his sword and subsequently staggered, the woman let herself relax ever so slightly, letting out a tiny breath at the realization that her haunch had been right--he was weaker here. And, if the shocked look he had taken on was any indication, he was quite disturbed by it. Chell could sympathize with him to a degree. Her own loss of strength had been a very subtle one, which, given the fact that she had already been weakened and malnourished from her time spent as a nomad, made sense enough to her. She had gained her strength back here almost as gradually as she would have back in her own world, had she found a place to settle down and a consistent food supply, and although she still wasn't quite as strong as she once was... the transition hadn't been too shocking. The other benefits this place had were enough. Him, though? If he really was a great warrior like he claimed, then she couldn't help but think that somewhere, deep down, he must have been terrified.

It wasn't enough for her to wish that he had his power back, but it was enough to see where he was coming from, at any rate.

Once Sheik had finished giving out his own explanation, Chell's hand slowly went back to her notepad, already jotting down a quick message before she could change her mind on it. Her friend was doing an admirable job, but adding in her own two cents here could be key in getting Sir Meta Knight to believe them... although when and if he'd be open to that remained to be seen. "He's right. I, myself, have experienced something along the same lines, and so has he." She finished, holding the note out to him with what she hoped was an expression of understanding. "It's something everyone initially goes through here. I'm sorry."
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Sir Meta Knight would never be one to admit he was afraid, nor would he even allow himself to display signs of fear. If one asked any of his followers if they had ever seen him afraid, they would give a negative without a second thought. He was one of the strongest warriors in the galaxy, and was on a lifelong mission to become the strongest--he could rely on his strength and skill to get him out of nearly any situation, but even when he was not fully sure if he could overcome an enemy, he would not let them know it. He would never show weakness.

But now, Meta Knight was afraid.

He could still hold Galaxia with a proper stance, but he could not feel any strength behind it. The power that usually radiated from his very being, through him, and into his blade, had been weakened so significantly... and he was standing before two larger beings, both of them with weapons of their own, and considerable strength behind them.

"My word might be simply that, but I speak the truth. I do not take you for a fool… I take you as a fellow warrior that has been met with a new turn of fate."

...Well, at least Sheik didn't appear to be readying an attack. And now that Meta Knight knew he did not stand a good chance against this boy in his current condition, he forced himself to calm down, quickly resuming his usual calm demeanor. His wings flapped once, morphing back into a cape, and he slowly sheathed Galaxia before wrapping his cape around himself again. As suspicious as he was of these two beings, he was not going to fight them... not yet. He had no chance of taking them down in his current state.

He listened as Sheik explained just why his strength had disappeared, and read the note the woman presented to him, finding himself a little relieved that it was not permanent--though he reminded himself that he still could not fully trust these two. His weakness was only proof of the fact that he had temporarily lost his strength, not proof of his world's destruction. Dreamland was not destroyed--that, he was certain of, and he was going to find a way to get back there.

Meta Knight looked from Sheik to the woman a few times, his expression neutral; he wasn't going to let his anger show through, lest he anger them and start a fight. He wasn't sure if they would tell him anything truthful right now, but perhaps they could at least give him a lead for where to go from this point. After taking a moment to consider what Sheik and the woman had explained to him before, he finally spoke. "You mentioned a deity that brought us here. If it knew of the... destruction... of our worlds, why did it not prevent it? Surely a deity should be powerful enough to do something such as that."

He smirked beneath his mask--he'd caught them in a lie, or so he hoped. Perhaps he would be able to find out the truth of this so-called deity--if it indeed was a deity, and not simply a being capable of transporting other beings across great distances. Perhaps if he learned more about this being, he would be able to find it... and force it to take him back to Dreamland.
    Zelda/Sheik
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zelda/Sheik on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Sheik kept her stance as steady as her voice as she spoke to Meta Knight. Whilst she certainly appreciated the slight tightening of Chell's supportive hand on her shoulder, she knew that right now it was best to keep her focus on the masked one in front of them. A shifting gaze could easily be misinterpreted in this already delicate situation, so instead, she acknowledged the gesture with an even more imperceptible nod.

The added written text from the former test subject seemed to give Sir Meta Knight a slight sense of relief, but Sheik was not about to drop her guard yet. She could tell that he was still very wary about trusting both of them, yet even with as understandable as that was given his situation and apparent personality, she hoped that they would be able to get through to him even better in short order. Trust had to be earned of course, and if the disguised princess could at least have him believe her here, even if that was all she could achieve for now, then she would feel far better in all this.

Despite the neutral expression he regarded them with, Sheik could still pick up a faint sense of anger from Sir Meta Knight. His next question seemed to confirm both that as well his own disbelief over the whole situation, and Sheik sighed silently to herself as she thought over how best to answer that. It was not going to be easy, that much was certain... but at the very least, she hoped he would listen to reason. The disguised princess had tackled far tougher inquiries even back in Hyrule, and the key here was the phrasing more than the actual content of her words. She was more than willing to help the masked one... and hopefully, he would be able to see the truth in her words.

A short moment later, Sheik replied, stating, "Deities are powerful, but even they can have limits. The same was true of the goddesses from my own world. The deity that brought each of us here is quite strong, but after having met him myself, I can assure you that he is not all-powerful. I would not take the time to tell you this if it was not true... once you are here, you cannot return to your world. ... Believe me, if it was possible, I would have already tried to go back to Hyrule."

At this point in time, given the new friends she had met in the future Link, Aicara, Kev, Chell, the fairies, and many others, as well as the stronger bonds she had forged with Link and Impa, the disguised princess was not entirely sure if she would fully want to go back. Deep down though, she knew it was her home... and whilst she did really like the new home she had made on this world, she still missed Hyrule. Her friends had certainly made her transition easier here, and she was happy to have been able to meet many people that she otherwise never could have, but a part of her still held onto her homeland. It was a precarious balance that each of the Hyruleans seemed to hold... but even though they could never return home, at least they still carried on the spirit of Hyrule in their hearts and with each other. Hopefully... Sir Meta Knight could do the same for his world, even if he proved to be the only one from it that had arrived here.
    Chell
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    310/310  (310/310)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Chell on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Chell inwardly breathed a sigh of relief once Meta Knight sheathed his sword, glad that at the very least, he didn't seem like he was interested in attacking right now. It wasn't enough to cause her to relax completely, but she did feel secure enough to finally loosen her grasp on Sheik's shoulder, letting the now free hand drop back by her side. There was still a noticeable tension in the air, though at least he seemed to be listening to them now... his questioning of Portal Breach's elusive deity caused the corner of her mouth to quirk down ever so slightly, however. It was times like these when she found herself thankful that Sheik was present, because, truth be told, she didn't really know that much about said deity herself. Back in her own world, she had been far too focused on staying alive and relying utterly on her own flesh and bone to truly even contemplate the subject, much less accept it. To think that this world had not only an active deity, but one some of her friends had actually met was still a hard concept for her to grasp, even now. Thus, her knowledge on this subject only reached the bare minimum, and it was hard for her to give Meta Knight a good, solid answer on just what exactly he was capable of.

Still, amongst the uncertainty, there was one thing she did know for sure: however powerful their deity was, there was no way the destruction of their homeworlds could have ever been stopped.

Thankfully, Sheik seemed to have more knowledge on the subject than she did. If the boy was at all exasperated with this new arrival, then he didn't show it, although Chell could help but feel a faint stab of sympathy for him for having to go through all of this. As she listened, she could only hope he could sense her own approval at his particular choice of words--even as she tried to resist glancing at him in regards to his last statement. The concept of having another home to go back to was yet another thing that was foriegn to her, and while she could certainly understand the Hyrulean's desire to return to their homeworld to an extent, she didn't think it was something she would ever fully grasp. In a way, this conversation more than any others she'd had reminded her of just how bittersweet it was, the fact that she would never return to the world she'd left even if offered. The woman knew that the decision to go back to Hyrule if it were possible would have been a difficult decision to make for all of the Hyruleans, which was enough of a comfort to her in itself, but all the same... as terrible as it may have sounded, she was silently thankful that they would never have to wrestle with that choice.

But, back to the matter at hand. Letting out a tiny breath, Chell fixed Meta Knight with another look, still impassive as ever, although a flicker of curiosity was now visible in her features. It was hard to tell exactly what he was thinking, but she couldn't help but wonder if any of this was getting through to him, in some way or another. Turning back to her notepad, the woman scribbled another quick message before presenting it to the newcomer, deciding to keep it short and sweet this time. "Regardless of how you may feel about us right now... about this... we're here to help. I promise you that." She wasn't really expecting him to buy it--hell, there was a time when she wouldn't have--but she meant every word. Whether he chose to believe that was up to him.
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Sir Meta Knight frowned as he listened to Sheik's continued explanation, and gave a quiet sigh. Come to think of it, perhaps even deities could be limited in what they could do. Back in Dreamland, the only things he knew of that might be considered deities--not counting the abominations that lurked around the corner--were, perhaps, the stars themselves, and even they were limited. He recalled the wish-granting comet Nova, whom he had once summoned. Even with all its wish-granting power, it could be stopped. Then there were the stars that kept Popstar alive--they could be stolen, and, in fact, had been stolen.

So maybe this being truly was a deity--one just as limited as the ones he knew of in Dreamland. And if this deity could not take him back...

No. Meta Knight refused to believe that he could not return to his world. It could not be destroyed--that was out of the question. But this Sheikah boy was sounding less and less like a liar, especially as Meta Knight listened to him talk about his homeland. He sounded as though he truly desired to return... as Meta Knight himself did.

Stars. It couldn't be true. Popstar's people were not the strongest as a whole, but the planet was more resilient than most gave it credit for. It could not have been destroyed so easily--he was sure of it.

...Perhaps this Sheik was not a liar--perhaps he simply did not believe in the strength of his home world. That must be it.

As he considered the situation, he noticed the woman holding up a paper to him again, and turned to read it.

"Regardless of how you may feel about us right now... about this... we're here to help. I promise you that."

He stared at the paper for a moment before letting out a more obvious sigh. "And I suppose that regardless of whatever efforts I plan to make, I will be here for quite some time." He turned to look Sheik in the eyes, then the woman. "If you are willing to help... then perhaps you could help me find a place to stay... temporarily."
    Zelda/Sheik
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zelda/Sheik on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Thankfully, Sheik's expanded answer seemed to help calm Sir Meta Knight down further… regardless as to the extent of how much he actually believed her, at the very least, he seemed to realize that she could be trusted. That trust might have been limited at the present time, and given his own situation, that was more than understandable… but even so, the disguised princess was inwardly very glad to have been able to gain even the smallest amount of trust from the masked warrior.

Sir Meta Knight was not the only one here to believe in the strength of his homeworld… Sheik, or rather, Princess Zelda certainly believed in the strength of Hyrule. Even after her own being whisked away to this world, even after the knowledge of how Vaati, Link, Link, Impa, and Aicara had wound up here before her… even with the arrival of the Kikwis and any other Hyruleans that might later wind up here, she never lost sight of the strength that the kingdom she had lived for held. Hyrule might have fallen at each specific point in time that any one of its inhabitants had been pulled to the Breach, but for every other point in time, and even those blank spots remaining… Zelda knew that its spirit would always live on. They might not have been able to prevent the destruction at any of those instances, but the land that Din, Nayru, and Farore created was still in her heart, and she would carry it even though she would never come to rule the kingdom as she had been born to do so.

Princess Zelda believed in the strength of Hyrule… possibly more than anyone else. And if the masked warrior before her believed in his own world even a fraction of what she held for hers, then she was certain that it would live on in its own way no matter what.

Sheik had indeed sensed Chell's approval at her choice of words for the whole situations, and that support coupled with her own written statement to further help the new arrival only bolstered her own confidence here. In the end… their patience seemed to pay off, and it was all the disguised princess could do to suppress a sight of relief.

"I'm sorry, but yes… you will be," stated Sheik, nodding to Sir Meta Knight's comment regarding him being here for a while. Whether it truly was forever for him or not, it was best to take that part of his adapting here slowly. At his request for help, and the specific sort of help held within it though… she could not help but smile slightly behind the cloth of her tunic. "We're willing… and we can. You're in luck, actually… I work at the inn in the city here. It's a place where you can stay free of charge… and better yet, all amenities are included."
    Chell
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    310/310  (310/310)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Chell on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

To Chell's relief, despite any reservations she may have had, this encounter looked like it was going to end far more peacefully than she had anticipated. At Meta Knight's resigned sigh, she allowed her shoulders to fully relax for the first time in what felt like ages, breathing out a tiny sigh of her own through her nose. Even if he wasn't entirely willing to see things their way yet, he at least seemed to want to work with them now, and that was good enough for her. From what she knew, it was never easy for anyone to hear that their world was gone for good, and while she could probably never grasp what that felt like, she could at the very least understand it, from a certain point of view. If she were to be wake up the next morning in a place that wasn't Portal Breach, whisked away from what was now her home without getting the chance to prepare or say goodbye, she would have been... well, more than a little pissed, to put it lightly. It was far from the perfect place to live, far from even what she had always envisioned herself escaping to once she was out of the facility, but it was home. She had a life of her own now, and the freedom to make her own choices. The freedom to get a job, and choose exactly what she wanted to eat for dinner, and even to sleep in her own bed without worrying that she would wake up to find herself on another testing track. To anyone else, the luxury of those choices might not have seemed like anything to get excited about, but for Chell, it was nothing less than an incredible privilege. The circle of friends she had made were really just the icing on the cake.

While she still thought refusing to move on was pointless, she couldn't say she blamed the guy if it took him a while to accept it. If he was anything like her, a certain amount of bullheadedness was to be expected.

In any case, Meta Knight's request for a place to stay got a reaction out of her that almost mirrored Sheik's perfectly, and she couldn't help giving the boy another subtle glance as he told him about the Stock Pot Inn. It was a little funny to imagine the winged creature in front of them roaming the halls of the place, but if there was a better spot to stay in the city, Chell hadn't found it yet. Having her own space to retreat to and contemplate things had helped her immensely when she was first getting used to the Breach, and with any luck, maybe it would help Meta Knight too. She hoped so, anyway--she doubted Link would appreciate him pulling his sword on some innocent passerby like he had done with them. Then again, they had certainly faced worse.

"I can vouch for the Inn. It's a good place to get your bearings." she wrote, holding her notepad up to the new arrival. "We're familiar with the way back, if you'd like a guide."
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Sir Meta Knight managed to keep himself from blinking in surprise; it was certainly... fortunate that one of the first beings he had stumbled across in this world was an employee at a local inn. He was used to sleeping outdoors during longer trips (especially since his status as a well-known figure in Dreamland could make it rather uncomfortable to stay overnight in public places), but doing so for an extended period--an indefinite period--would not do. An inn--especially one in a place where he was not known--didn't sound like a bad idea.

"Very well," he replied, nodding once to Sheik, then to the woman. "Lead the way."

As he allowed the two beings a slight head start, he slowly shifted his cape into a pair of wings again, less dramatically this time. With a few flaps, he was in the air, and he settled into an easy glide, keeping slightly behind his guides and slightly above their heads. Trust or no, he didn't like to stand lower than anyone else. Besides, his higher altitude gave him a better view of this world--one, he was starting to suspect, that was meant for beings much, much larger than he.

Much different from Popstar.

Gliding along, Meta Knight let his mind drift back to Dreamland and those he had left behind: his knights, his crew, Sailor Dee... even Kirby. It would be a long time before he saw any of them again.

But he would see them again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:25 am