650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Got A New Horizon

Post by Hazama on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Time: 3:14 PM
    Date: 28th March, 2013

Well, it had been a relief.

Realising that Phantom had actually been in his shadow when he'd been sucked through the portal had been a surprise, but not necessarily an unwelcome one. Phantom would do finely as an Observer for Hazama, until he found someone more... suitable. Phantom was literally just a pawn of Hazama's, but in all fairness the Imperator Librarius had been as well; the difference was, he didn't particularly want Phantom as his long-term Observer. She'd do as a long-term Observer, but only until he got to know people around here a little better and then got a new one. Well, if Hazama was a Servant, Phantom was the Black Grail. But enough Fate/Stay Night talk.

It's the way it went~!

"You know, it'd have been a liiiiittle better if you'd have let me known from the start that you were there. Now that bunny is suspicious of me. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. At least I got some information out of it." Hazama spoke to the Phantom that was still his shadow. He didn't particularly care regarding whether others thought he was insane or not, talking to himself in the middle of the street. Well, for one thing he actually was insane. Sort-of. But regardless, other opinions had never really mattered to him; he preferred to be hated by as many people as possible. To do this more efficiently, he had to get under their skin.

"Now, where exactly are we?" Hazama looked around. He could see city, as far as the eye could see. He sighed.

"So, did anyone around happen to invest in a map?"

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:27 am