Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: So did you hear?

Post by Impa on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 am

Impa's smile shifted into more of a knowing grin at Leo's remark, right before she nodded in agreement with his own statement. Training was just as if not more important than natural talent, and being able to put it to use was an even better exercise for it. She herself had been trained in combat, stealth, and magic from a very young age, and that had been put to use even before she had been named Princess Zelda's guardian. More than that, it had been put to use before the Hyrulean Civil War. She might have served as more of a sentry in it, but much like Leo himself, the Sheikah still had plenty of experiences where she had put her training to good use.

As for his question regarding Homura's magic, Impa shrugged slightly. "I'm not certain, although I did wonder the exact same thing once I learned about their contract. In the time she's been at the inn, she does not appear to have been weakened or negatively affected in an other way, but whether anything like that happens or not, she is stronger than she might appear to be." She kept a watchful albeit distant eye on all of the inn's tenants to make sure that they were safe at their home, but even with the feeling she had got about Archer, she had a stronger feeling that Homura could handle herself. She had outside support as well as her own power and will after all.
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 45

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Impa wrote:"I'm not certain, although I did wonder the exact same thing once I learned about their contract. In the time she's been at the inn, she does not appear to have been weakened or negatively affected in an other way, but whether anything like that happens or not, she is stronger than she might appear to be."

Well that's good, very good. Cause otherwise it would have not only been a little creepy but also really harmful. Leo is glad though to hear that Homura for the most part seems very safe. Though honestly, he can't imagine Impa standing for Homura being anything but, especially considering that the girl is living at the inn. Speaking of little girls though,

Leo checks his watch for the time. Whoops, looks like i'm gonna be late. Got to go and meet up with Kat. Promised her we do some real bonding stuff today and you do not want to know what she'll do to me if I don't keep that promise. She'll probably turn into a dragon or a giant squid or something and sit on him. It was good seeing you though Impa, we should do this more often.
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Nodding in agreement with Leo's assessment, Impa thought to herself that no matter what the future held for that particular pair of tenants, she just hoped that things would turn out all right. Homura was not helpless by any means, but hopefully, between her own power and those taking care of the inn itself, that would prove to hold true.

"Ah, of course," noted Impa, nodding to Leo once he explained that he had to go catch up with his daughter. She smiled a bit more at the mention of bonding activities, a concept that was very, very familiar to the Sheikah. That had been true with Zelda back in Hyrule, and it was certainly true here with the disguised princess, the Hero of Time, and the Hero of Winds. "Believe me, I understand completely. Give her my best, and I hope you both have fun."

Nodding again at the former officer's farewell, Impa added, "That we should. It was good seeing you too, Leo. Take care."

As the two continued on their separate ways, the Sheikah found herself feeling further galvanized from the encounter. The month had certainly got off to a very bizarre start, but now that things were settling down, it appeared that it was going to be the relaxing spring they all needed and deserved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:20 am