Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

The blood between us

Post by Tally on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Tally learned alot about Bloodscream in the short while that she lived with him, like how he was a perfectionist, and a neat freak 99.9% of the time and the other 0.01% consisted of him never remebering where he left his books. Tally knew that it truely irritated Bloodscream to no end that he couldn't be a mercenary anymore, the man had spent his entire immortal life participating in every war that he could and now he had to sit around and follow her on her assanine adventures.

Tally also knew of Bloodscreams needs, he never forced her and he was never impolite about it. Half of the time Tally had to look and make sure that he wasn't begining to run low on blood. She had once asked him what happened when he ran out of blood, he had simply looked at her, "I would react the same way anyone does when all of their blood hath run out of their body milady, I wouldst die."

Since that day Tally often asked Bloodscream if he needed blood to make sure that would never happen. Lately thou Tally had been itching to leave the city and explore the rest of Portal Breach, with all of the people in it there had to be a chance that her parents were here somewhere.

Tally had gotten a map and started marking all of the places that she was going to look for them. When halfway through her marking she realized that it would be unfair of her to ask bloodscream to come with her to search for them when he already did so much for her. And at the same time she realized that she couldn't just leave Bloodscream on his own either. Bloodscream needed blood at least two to four times a week in order to keep of his supernatural body. Tally had no idea how long she would be gone searching for her parents. So the question was how did she go and look for her parents and at the samr time make sure that bloodscream didn't shrivel up die.

And so her brilliant idea came to her.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: The blood between us

Post by Bloodscream on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Bloodscream looked at the objects in front of him in confusion. "milady what are those." Bloodscream pointed to the 3 plastic surical bags all containing blood that he could only assume was tallys.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 pm

"They're for you, I can give up to at least two bags of blood per month, and I figure that whenever I go away for a while or you get into a fight you can use these to replace the blood you lose. I also made you this." Tally then pulled out what looked like a black belt, only on the side there were at least seven plastic looking test tubes that all had screw on caps.

"I figured that you could use it in battle." At Bloodscreams silence Tally felt her face grow red.

"look if you don't want to use the belt I understand, it is kinda tacky looking."
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Bloodscream gently took the belt from Tallys hand and looked it over before fastening it around his waist.

"Milady I can not express my gratitude to you in words." Bloodscream found himself giving tally a small smile as she quickly turned red and ducked her head in embarrassment. Sometimes what Tally did made no sense to Bloodscream but at other times he felt that he could never be greatful enough to have her there beside him.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:23 am