Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Mish-Mash

Post by Prixlezub on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Time: 12:10 PM
    Date: October 26th, 2012

Brisk, cool temperatures, cloudy skies, autumn certainly had made its arrival to the city. Citizens walked the streets in warm clothing, while others decided to move about the city from the warm safety of their vehicles. With all the traffic down below in the streets, it was not surprise that one decided to take the higher path instead. Above the busy roadways and sidewalks, nothing looked out of the ordinary. There were no ominous shadows, or strange figures staring down from the rooftops above. Though if one were to look closer... There! The flicker of a traffic light, the red bulb briefly winking in its crimson glow before stabilizing again. A few citizens looked at the strange occurrence curiously, before putting it aside and continuing with their lives. Perhaps it was a fault in the wiring, or maybe an effect of the cold air on the electrical system, unable to see anything or anyone that could prove fault.

Just as he liked it.

Upon the building tops, away from curious passerby and the sluggish flow of traffic, was seemingly nothing. That is, until it moved. Cement cracked beneath massive feet, dust and debris flying from their wake. Their owner stepped from building to building with little effort, a simple trail of cracked cement and disturbed piles of crates and other forgotten debris left behind him. The weighty specter paused, their attention drawn to a humble shop on the corner of the street. Colored cream and crimson, it certainly stood out from the other buildings. Upon it was a hanging sign; Jo's Chop Shop.

The specter gave an approving rumble before giving the building another look over, searching the place for an entrance besides the front door. With the load he was carrying, it would be impossible to move through the small, human-sized doorways. Hm, perhaps there was another way... Aha! The cloaked creature's eyes spotted what looked to be a larger door, complete with an awning. Just what he needed. Quickly pacing over the buildings, the wayward specter made his way over a neighboring building to the chop shop, looking down into the passage just wide enough for him to hop down into. Claws left their gouging marks into the side of the neighbor building, dust and bits of brick clattering to the paved ground below. They trailed a little farther until...

THOOUM!

The impact of the shop's visitor shook the ground, and added a few new cracks into the asphalt. Next, was a low, grinding of metal upon blacktop, before finally ceasing. Not long after the silence, the empty space that was once the ground took on a hue of aged metal, covered in sandy dust in patches. Before long, the strange shaped proved to be a bin, one that was full of salvaged mechanical parts no less. Muffled claws and hooves clattered on the hard ground, replaced with a firm rap tap tap upon the side doors.

"Excuse me, is there a Miss Jo Pistonne here? I require her assistance." The rumbling voice inquired courteously, the sound shaking the metal doors with each word.

Though, if someone were to open said doors, they would find that the way would look quite empty, save for a large bin and a pool of slowly boiling blacktop.

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Mish-Mash

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 am

Around noon was Jo's favorite part of the day: nap time. Gotta have her naps, man. The mechanic was currently downstairs in the shop's basement, blowing some Z's on a vacant workbench. Beside her was the half-eaten lunch Big Z had made for her, Jo stubbornly avoiding her salad like usual. Roughage, bleh. She went to the bathroom just... Hey... You hear that? There was this odd, reoccurring noise outside... Sounded heavy and cumbersome, like someone was scraping a tow truck against a person's car. Could just be her imagination, though. There were odder things to hear on Portal Breach.

If there's one thing you should know about Jo, it's that she was a heavy sleeper. So heavy in fact, that she oftentimes slept through Big Z's snoring. That was deep. Naturally the mechanic winced mid-dream at whatever was creating that strange racket and turned her face away, continuing her siesta where she had left off. Eh, she'll wake up a little later... No need to rush anything. Slow and steady wins the --

THOOUM!

"Huh!? Who!? What!?" Guess we can forget about that race, because now Jo was startled awake. Was that an earthquake? The mechanic groaned as she sat up, rubbing the sleep out from her eyes. No, couldn't be an earthquake... There was just one rattle. Maybe someone had an accident outside?

Rap, tap, tap...

??? wrote:"Excuse me, is there a Miss Jo Pistonne here? I require her assistance."
    ...This day was just getting stranger and stranger. Despite still being half-asleep, Jo reached over to check a calendar and studied the neat penmanship. Hmm, nope. No appointments today. Must be someone wanting to drop by. She put the agenda away and had herself a miiiiiiighty stretch, yawning. Well, best to go see who it was. Jo put on her gloves, wipe the dried drool off of her face, and headed upstairs to the shop's lobby. Let's see who was there to greet her...

No one, strangely.

Jo reached up with a hand to scratch at the back of her head, still wondering if she was dreaming. "Huh, okay..." Best to check outside. And so the mechanic went, opening the front door and peering out to the world beyond. She spotted nothing more than a large dumpster-like bin and a pool of bubbling asphalt. "...I guess I don't see that everyday," Jo remarked hesitantly. Why was that large bin sitting out here? She figured that whoever was out here either left this lovely little present at her doorstop OR engaged in some kind of... cloaking field. Could be a bunch of pranksters. It was a common trick from punks and vandals on Tradeworld.

"Yes, this is Pistonne. How may I, er, help you?" she addressed no one in particular. Jo would look mighty stupid if she was talking to thin air...
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Jo's visitor could hear the confused sounds of searching within, the asphalt crackling beneath his weight as he settled a little more on the paved ground. Though, once he heard them come closer, he straightened, watching the door open to reveal the mechanic herself... Albeit still confused. Oh! How foolish of him, he still was cloaked for travel. Jo did not have long to wait before her mystery visitor began to appear before her; Six burning eyes becoming visible from the arcane shroud, before the rest of his body, from his pierced grill to his bladed tail, became visible. The massive carmorph demon, sitting like a large cat before her shop, tilted his head downwards to see her better under the awning.

"I am terribly sorry for the confusion, I would have come inside, but as you can see I do not wish to risk damaging your shop." Prixlezub rumbled, nodding down at the pool of bubbling asphalt around his claws, now turning various hues of bright red and smoking with the removal of the demon's cloaking abilities. Oh, but where were his manners? The prince had come down here, interrupted a nap and may or may not have confused the person he was looking for, all without introducing himself. "I believe we have met before a while back in the Sanctuary, I am Prixlezub. Perhaps you could assist me in a mechanical matter?"

The demon indicated to the dumpster-sized parts bin with the tip of his tail blade, before curling it back around himself. "I wish to make a robotic suit for a friend of mine, a surprise gift, if you will. However, while I have gathered parts for it, I am not so sure how they are to be assembled together to function." Not to mention if they could be put together. "How much would it cost for your assistance in the assembly of this project?" He asked curiously.

Awaiting the mechanic in the parts bin were the dusty fruits of the demon's hunt, a pair of mismatched assembly arms, a couple of discarded torso halves, and what looked to be a heavily built hip and leg assembly beneath them all. many of them still had worn paint and stains from hydraulic fluids, the plentiful sand of the wastelands managing to leave its mark on the limbs as well. Despite the wear and tear, the metal looked sturdy enough under the grime, only small rust patches in a few areas where the moisture from other fluids had gotten to them.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey, who turned on the lights!? Jo cringed at the sudden brightness, raising a gloved hand to shield her eyes. "What's the big deal?" she demanded. Was this a stick-up or what? But it wasn't a robbery, instead a visit from someone Jo wasn't entirely kosher with. She may have been slow at the start, but that rumble was definitely familiar.

Tail blade? Check.

Smokey grill? Check.

Nose piercing? Not for little punks anymore; check.

"Yeah, I know who you are," Jo replied back, crossing her arms and not looking at all too pleased. Prixlezub, carmorph demon. AKA: someone who had rubbed elbows wrong with Jo back in the day. She hadn't forgotten about Prixlezub or Layla. Color the mechanic pink with purple polka dots when Prixlezub had come over to ask for her assistance. "Riiiiiight... A robotic suit." Villains. It could very well be a robotic suit, but it certainly wouldn't be one up to any good. What nefarious scheme was the carmorph demon trying to slip past under her nose? Jo eyed Prixlezub for a split-second before heading over for the bin, hopping up to peer inside it. Let's see... She kept herself propped up, toes off the ground, as she inspected these so-called parts.

"...Where did you get these, the dump?" Because, seriously, the damage on these components was just awful! Rust, sand, general wear and tear; Jo let go of her hold and fell back to the ground, rubbing the back of her head. "I hope your friend isn't bothered by second-hand scrap," Jo finally said. What to do, what to do... Could she work with this junk? "Well, good news is that I can probably work some magic. It's going to take some extra time and effort, though." And maybe a second pair of hands.

On the subject of a second pair of hands, Jo spun around and pointed a finger at the carmorph demon. Bold? Why yes. "This has nothing to do with Big Z, does it?" she inquired. If it did, then there were going to be hot dogs for dinner. Mark her words.

Depending on the answer, the conversation may continue.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Well, it seemed the mechanic recognized him alright, perhaps even with a vengeance given the past between the mechanic and the demon prince. Though, the only thing that Prixlezub could remember doing against Jo was... more against her friend, Zurg. Regardless, it obviously bothered the mechanic, and it meant that this who ordeal would have to be handled delicately. As for Layla, let's just say that thoughts of the demoness trying anything new would not haunt the mechanic's mind anymore. "Hm, undoubtedly you recognize me more from my previous dealings with your friend. As much as that past is irritating, I ask that you please do not let that distract you from the reason that I have arrived here. I did not mean to cause upset, all I wish is for an arrangement regarding business. I would prefer that we keep our personal feelings regarding each other to ourselves for but a few minutes." He rumbled calmly, face unreadable as he continued. "As for the project I wish to commission of you, I assure you that there is no ill intent behind it. You may check the parts yourself for tampering if you wish."

Don't think he did not hear that disbelieving tone, it was something he encountered all too often even before arriving here.

Though given the woman's criticism, the demon wondered if perhaps he would have been better off scavenging parts off of fresh robotic carcasses. A dubious venture, but if it got the demon what he wanted, he would not mind pursuing it. "You could say I retrieved them from there. The Tech-Dome had parts to spare, and I salvaged what I could from what was available. These are the only parts I could find that were this intact, the rest were too damaged for use, or they had been taken already." Prixlezub explained, retaining his calm composure. "If what I have found is not useful, I could go on another hunt for ones that you can work with and return later. However, I will need to ask of some small, but necessary details be added to the robotics, if you will allow it."

Just don't start question where he got the new parts, there were too many robots around that could easily fit what the demon required, and his jaws made for excellent extracting equipment.

To hear that the woman apparently could do something with it however was relieving. While hunting for the newer parts would have been just as readily been done, given Jo's thoughts on him, he would not have been surprised if the mechanic thought that the parts Prixlezub brought back were questionable as well. But alas, given the demon did not know any evil mechanics around, Zurg's feisty girlfriend would have to do. And she apparently was still highly suspicious of her customer as well. Charming.

Though Prixlezub's face was stoic, a lone plume of light smoke escaped his grill as he exhaled, more out of irritation at how the conversation kept digressing than outrage at what she implied. "No, this has nothing to do with Zurg." He replied coolly.

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 pm

And that's all the demon could remember, huh? Funny, Jo could have sworn there was more than just being a general cohort. "No, I recognize your dealings from all over the place," the mechanic corrected. There was more to the world than just Big Z, even though the large ham was much more immediate. "And trust me, I'm not distracted." If she was, then Jo would have pretended to go back to sleep if she had known who had come knocking at her door. That's distracted. What you have right now?

Business. Pure, unabridged business. Jo kept her arms crossed, not budging from her spot. "Eh... Just keep this crud here," she said. The mechanic wasn't going to be responsible for robotic deaths if she could help it. "As worthless as it all is, I can still work with it. The materials are sub-par, so don't be expecting this robotic suit to withstand a great amount of damage." You get what you put in. If your friend breaks it on the first day? Not her problem. Come back next time with actual parts instead of random refuse no one else wanted. Anyway, Jo was still undecided about whether to accept this commission or let it fester underneath the sun and just rot for all she cared. She didn't care what the demon said; he was withholding information about something. That's how it always worked with these villain types. Question was, who was getting the short end of this stick down the road?

Jo silently huffed at Prixlezub's exhale, thinking him entitled to a degree. Well if you knew this visit wasn't going to be butterflies and moonbeams, then why come down here in the first place? Don't tell her the demon already forgot the history between them. What, did he think this was going to be a cakewalk where magically tension went away? Oh, but wait. She was just the feisty girlfriend.

Please.

"Good." It better not have anything to do with Big Z, because Jo was going to open up a can. Now, back to business. The mechanic obviously knew Prixlezub had no other outlet for such a commission; if he had, then he would have the intelligence to seek someone else. Surprising, though... Why not Megamind if the two had more of a rivalry deal going on? Guess rivalries worked differently from her home universe. "What kind of details," Jo requested to know. If you want her working on something for you, then be forthright. That's how the business-client model worked.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 am

"I see, my mistake then." Prixlezub replied, mulling over what he could have forgotten, before settling on a particular memory. One that nearly ended in the both of them getting into a fight, if not for the help of the mechanic's friend to split them up. His thoughts quickly returned to the woman standing before him, as he heard her speak up once more about the parts he had brought over. Apparently despite the wear and tear, they were still usable after all. As for not being able to withstand a heavy amount of damage, the demon was not about to shove his charges into a fight. Though when it came to breakage, the prince glanced over the parts once more.

After all, there was word of details to be expanded upon. A few that were indeed crucial to the suit's function.

"Hm, I would prefer that the parts be refurbished, if possible. As well, the one who will be acquiring the suit is an aquatic fellow, no larger than a medium sized fish. I was unable to find any suitable casing for him to be situated in, and trying to search for equipment for water filtering, tubing and water tanks would have been unwise." Not that the demon's current actions were the wisest already in the terms of the more enlightened, concerning mechanics. "The rusted areas of course I would like removed and replaced with fresh paneling. Along with this, there will need to be apparatuses for speech, a wi-fi link for control over the suit is crucial as well..." Prixlezub paused, smoke pluming from his grill as he thought over what was required for the suit in his mind. "...I believe that is about it." He finished evenly.

Now, who did that sound like?
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 am

Prixlezub wrote:"...the one who will be acquiring the suit is an aquatic fellow..."
    Prixlezub wrote:"...no larger than a medium sized fish..."
    Prixlezub wrote:"...casing for him..."
    Guess who wasn't born last solar cycle?

Jo gave the demon a flat look, saying, "Oh, guess it's a good thing there's only one medium-sized fish on Portal Breach that requires wireless controls and speech apparatuses on a monkey suit." Ring-a-ling~! Consider this bell fully operational. The mechanic brought a hand to pinch the bride of her nose, sighing. "Prixlezub... I know we don't have the best of relationships compared to others, but... why are you making Minion a new robotic suit? Shouldn't that be Megamind's role and not yours? Is it the guy's birthday...?" See? There was still information behind withheld. Now the other question was, did Jo really want to know about... whatever this was? The gesture may seem heartfelt but Prixlezub was getting something out of this. What?

"It pays to date outside your norm," Jo remarked, going back to folding both arms across her chest. "Really helps broaden your perspective. What're you doing with Minion and how come he needs a new suit." C'mon, Prixlezub. Throw a bone. Jo was going to wager that Megamind didn't know about this affair. Why would he let a demon give his fabulous fish a present like this, right? Didn't make much sense...

Well, guess the floor is back to Prixlzub.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Of course, with such specific clues, the one the demon was requesting this suit to be built for would have been inevitably revealed. The only way the demon could have kept such a detail under wraps was if he had never arrived here at all and of course, that action alone would have been detrimental. Prixlezub's face showed no surprise or shock when Jo came to the correct conclusion that the suit was indeed for Minion, though the fish had not been out and around recently, the demon remembered that he was always around the inventor before his... Change. Following him to the sanctuary, fighting alongside him in a few fights.

Indeed, what did make the demon come here to request a suit for one half a seemingly inseparable pair?

Prixlezub would have been lying if he said he did not want to keep such details between only himself and the fish. Though if he wanted to get this order through, he figured that he would have to do more than just set down a few details for manufacturing. The demon pondered Jo's inquiry, what to say, what not to say... Did the mechanic truly wish to take interest in the affairs of demons? More trouble could become of it than peace, as shown in the past.

And the last thing the demon needed was complications born out of curiosity.

After a few moments of thought, the demon began his explanation. "Perhaps I was wrong in saying it was a gift earlier, it is more of a necessity. As for my relationship with Megamind's friend, Minion has decided to leave Megamind's side, and in the process, his current has fallen victim to an accident. As of currently, he is under my watch and care, which means that if he requires assistance of his own, I am to provide it." He stated carefully, keeping his voice low. "Currently he does not wish to have Megamind know of his whereabouts, and I would prefer that I am not placed as a target until Minion has come to a decision as to what he wants to do."

Having admitted his association with the fish, whether Jo decided to believe what the demon said or not was left to her. Though, given his reputation, it was far fetched to think that such a story would pass as truth. But there was still one detail left that Prixlezub had to divulge to her, regardless of what position she chose on the demon's explanation.

There was a short pause before Prixlezub continued, keeping his voice low. "Please, Jo, if you could be so kind... Keep this between us. I do not want any word of this getting out to Megamind, Roxanne, or anyone else. Minion has made it clear he does not wish to be found for a while, once this is over he will be out of my care."

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

A start. Jo may not like demonic affairs, but considering she currently dates the "demon" from her home universe? Eh, gotta keep an honest tab running. "Leave his side, huh?" You know... Jo wasn't all that surprised. No offense to the inventor, but... if Megamind acted like he had at the dinner date? Yeah, Jo couldn't honestly blame Minion for leaving. She wasn't going to judge, however. There were many things she didn't rightfully know about and that was for the better. Knowing how sad this entire fiasco was, the mechanic shook her head with a small sigh accompanying it.

"Look, if I do this for you then I don't want it coming back to haunt me, got it?" she firmly told the demon prince. Jo was just a mechanic; her role was to repair, chop, or create but not meddle. It sounded like Minion had done this voluntarily, so was it really her place to decide? Jo glanced over both shoulders, feeling a tingle prickle the back of her neck. This was a delicate situation... Guess she knew how Big Z felt when brokering illegitimate deals. Looking back up at Prixlezub, the mechanic was ready to talk shop. "It's going to cost you a pretty penny for a commission such as this," she said, keeping her voice even and low. But just in case? "A new tailblade polish doesn't come easy. If you want your horns done at the same time, then I have to charge you extra. The cost will be a solid 1000.00PBD, and not a unibuck less." She didn't want any snooping eyes or, in some twist of sinister luck, reporters.

Jo wasn't going to say a word, Prixlezub. But the price of secrecy was going to cost you. "It's going to take me awhile to round up everything and get the product finalized, so don't expect it finished within the week," the mechanic added. "When do you need your polish and wax by?" Hopefully soon. The quicker Jo gets rid of this hot mess, the better.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Indeed, a haunting was nothing that anyone wished for, and the prince nodded in affirmatively to Jo's statement. "Not a wisp of this will find its way to you." The demon rumbled, shifting his weight on the burning blacktop. Delicate situation indeed, given who was hot on the trial of their missing fish. Not only was the man an inventor, but he had allies behind him as well. It was relieving to hear that the mechanic was at least on board still with making the new robotic suit, given what details were unveiled to her. And as for the price? It was but a small trifle to ensure that the prince's charges were still able to keep their mobility, a crucial detail in the long run if things did indeed turn sour.

"The cost sounds fair, shall I pay in cash when I arrive next, or would you like it before you start your work?" Prixlezub inquired, either way he would supply her payment. The demon was not so low as to swindle someone out of their well deserved pay. Though, there was one more factor the demon remembered, crucial. "I would not mind both the blade and horns getting a polish, it has been a while since they have been treated. Though I would not mind if you added a little something to aid in repelling some more electrical factors, in a previous fight someone used a sort of EMP pulse and it left me out of sorts for a long while. I am willing to pay extra for this, how does 2700.00PBD sound? Tip included." He offered, keeping his voice low.

Generous? That depended on Jo's outlook. Though hopefully it did cover whatever would be required to bar the suit from those nasty pulses, and maybe give the mechanic a little extra.

As for rounding up the parts? The extra time was understandable, and the demon figured his charge would be understanding of the matter as well. Though, Jo would not have to worry about a long time frame by any means. "That is fine. If you can would you allow me to stop by for an appointment on the seventh of November? If you manage to find time sooner than that, your assistant will know where to send the notice." Prixlezub said thoughtfully. Twelve days sounded like a fair amount of time to get this project finished, given there might be four hands at work instead of just two. Though if Jo required more time, the prince would certainly allow it.

And the quicker he could get the suit for Minion, the easier it would be to look after him.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 am

Anti-EMP qualities? Jo held her chin, softly massaging it with several fingers as she thought about the request. "Hmm... Could be very doable... I'll have to see what my employee says. He may know of some tricks in getting your polish and wax up to optimum quality." That was most likely a yes, Prixlezub. To both the anti-EMP addition and the suitable pay that came with. "2700.00PBD will fit the bill just fine," agreed the mechanic. "It will be more than enough to cover any other materials I may need to purchase or acquire in ensuring that this commission is to your liking." All in all? This little task was going to take awhile; definitely more than a week.

Prixlezub suggested he be back upon November 6th, the day right after the mechanic's birthday. Jo visibly didn't give away her slight disappointment, but business was business. The day after her birthday was as fine as any other. "As for payment, you can pay after you receive the finished product," Jo said. But how to deliver it? If the demon had a few followers then Jo needed this to be discreet and away from prying noses. This sounded like a job for...! "Give the payment directly to my employee," Jo decided, figuring if anyone could move like a shadow it was her, cough, associate. She also thought that her associate knew how to handle himself with delicate business such as this. Much better than her, at least. "Once you do, you get your polish and wax." Sound like a fair deal, Prixlezub?
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:42 pm

The demon's request allowed, and the pay agreed upon, it seemed there was nothing more for Prixlezub to discuss. Jo's customer was a patient one, and his acquaintance equally as such, and perhaps very understanding. The two of them could wait easily more than a week, if it were not for the surprisingly incompetent, but tenacious followers. "Perfect, I look forward to seeing what you come up with." He replied pleasantly. Everything seemed to be in order then, as Jo brought up the topic of her employee taking the payment.

"I see. Your employee shall be expecting a visit from me then." The prince agreed, getting to his feet. "Thank you for your time, Jo. It is very much appreciated." A most honest expression of gratitude, if the prince could express it better in a business situation, besides the suitable pay.

As for the parts bin that sat outside, Prixlezub figured that Jo had some sort of means to bring it inside, given her vocation. The demon tipped his head to her in farewell, his body starting to fade in the process. Within a moment, Jo's visitor had seemingly vanished, not a sight of flame nor blade to be found against the buildings. Though, there was certainly a warm gust, and a dull thud above her, as the demon made his leave via the higher ground the taller buildings provided.

With that, Jo was left alone next to the building, the only evidence of the demon's presence being a quickly cooling patch of boiled asphalt. Their relation being a mere whisper among the bustle of the noon traffic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:09 am