Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Re: Need a Hand?

Post by Minion on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Minion was actually curious to find that Prixlezub did not know of Earth, or at least wasn't familiar with it, but the reason why was obvious, seeing how the demon was...a demon. In some cases, he assumed there were demons that resided on Earth or something similar, but with Prixlezub's certain breed, perhaps that was not the same. "Oh yes, very large! It has 7 large continents that make it up, and 75% of the Planet is made up of water. Although Sir and myself are aliens, I for one consider Earth to be my home, specifically Metro City. We were transported to Earth when we were young and just barely born...or possibly created in my case. Our home world was being pulled into a blackhole and being sent to Earth resulted in us surviving."

Here is your Minion, he will take care of you.

His purpose in life...the duty laid down to him by Megamind's parents. He shoved it out of his skull aggressively, annoyed that he couldn't stop thinking about what Prixlezub had implied. It was hard to deny it for longer than a few minutes, it was hard to ignore. But he would try again and again, swallow his doubts and go back to what he knew. Go back into that kitchen...and be the Nannyfish he was supposed to be.

Thankfully, Prixlezub was helping him to ignore it, the ideas of different people and civilizations out there. People never seen before! Conquering land did not appeal to him, but exploring new land? The topic turn towards Megamind earned the demon a curious look. "A voyage? We went on a cruise here, but otherwise? We stayed in Metro City. However, he always loved reading different books, perhaps that was where his inspiration came from." Megamind was always quite innovative and imaginative in his creations back home, and for a while, here as well.

The top opened, the first to enter his tank were traces of juice from the steak. As the drops mixed and disapated in the water, he was better able to smell it. His fins and the tendrils of his body spread and fanned out, eyes a bit larger with even more ravenous hunger. His reaction could be compared to that of a piranha. Soon, finally, the chunks of meat fell in, making a bit of a splash, but as soon as both steaks landed in his water, he let the opening go and swam down to the first chunk he could see, snatching the edge of the steak and ripping into it with his fangs. He tore off a small chunk and swallowed it, ripping and tearing into what was left of that steak. As soon as he finished with that steak he wasted no time in doing the same to its twin, fangs slicing and tearing for him to eat.

Once he was finished, his body relaxed and his fins waved around in a contented manner, seeming quite pleased before glancing at Prixlezub and straightening up, sheepishly. Luckily, it seemed the demon was busy with his own meal as he threw the cow back in one gulp, as if it was nothing more than a small treat. Or even a shot from a shot glass. Most illuminating were the crunching noises that followed, the burning smell. He wondered, self-consciously, if he sounded the same when he had his own feast. Finished, the demon turned his attention back to his captive.

"Oh, they were exquisite, Mr. Prixlezub! Juicy, tender, I've finished the both of them! In record time at that. Thank you very much for making them for me, they were amazing. I might take a few tips from you on cooking steak." He said, chuckling good naturedly and seeming content once again.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Minion's brief explanation of earth earned a ponderous look from the demon; large spans of land, and even larger oceans. Though the planet did sound quite interesting, the demon preferred places that were not quite as wet, a more desert-like environment, or a span of volcanoes perhaps. But, there was one thing that caught the demon's ears especially. A tale, though clipped short, of a brief existence before being cast to the stars. Orphans, master and servant.

"Hm... I am sorry to hear that, though it is even sorrier to hear how your Sir treats you despite such events." He rumbled, claws tucked beneath his vast chest. "If you two are indeed the last of your kind, does it not seem fair that you get the same privileges as your Sir, instead of being fixed to simple chores? You are quite bright yourself, Minion, what do you think you should be doing?"

Cooking, cleaning, laundry? This was what awaited the last of your kind, while the other was off prancing around fancy free? Even if Minion was doomed to the life of a mere servant, did such cultures really matter once they were no longer around? There was some much around the fish, lands to explore, people to meet, events to partake in... And he needed to do was say a few, simple, words. If megamind was as pathetic as his companion described, that would be all he would need to remove himself of such an environment. Though, the topic of voyages took a turn from the inward concepts, as Prixlezub listened to Minion's statement regarding his own travels. His old rival's habits were not surprising; research, reading, introversion, telltale behavior of many intellectuals and scholars.

Though, Prixlezub was not entirely convinced this was the case with the blue alien currently. He sounded too dependent for all of his brain...

"A pity. For all that reading, he could not find a text that taught him to cook or clean." Prixlezub snorted, smoke pluming from his grill in amusement.

Minion's sheepish looks were taken no heed, as the demon was neither self conscious of his own feeding habits, or those of his captive. If he thought Prixlezub was a noisy eater now, wait until he got his jaws clamped on some quality ores! Minion's contented expression was enough for the prince to decide that his cooking was well appreciated, and apparently complimented as well. "Good to hear. Perhaps later tonight I could bring back some more meat for dinner, if you wish." He rumbled appreciatively. "As for teaching you a few tricks of my own regarding cooking, I would suggest you write what I say down, if you could."

With Minion's lack of limbs, the demon severely doubted that the fish would be writing anything down soon. Unless he had a waterproof pad and pen in there to write with.

Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 38

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 am

The pose Prixlezub was currently in reminded Minion of how Cleo would lay when at her most content, all that was needed was for his tail to sweep around and settle beneath his head, although with that massive blade at the end...perhaps it was for the best. And now that he thought about it, he realized he missed that cat...not very much, he was never really all that fond of her, especially after certain experiences with Junior the cat, but Cleo was nice enough and she was cute to watch from afar.

A frown tugged on his lips as once again, Megamind was brought up, or rather, the way the alien treated him. "I have the same privileges as him." Did he? "I don't mind doing the chores...its better than to let the place pile up with clothes and garbage, or having them starve, or walking around naked." However, he did not like always making new clothes for Megamind. Was the mall not fit enough for him? When he made clothes before, it was usually battle clothes for Megamind, something special, not always making him new clothes. And of course, he'd have to wash the clothes...the alien was a genius, yet he still couldn't take care of himself. In some ways he was a lot like an immature teenager. Such as his coping mechanism for what happened with Shaw. Instead of staying and talking to him and Roxanne, he worried them both sick by running off and coming back days later, in terrible condition. He always seemed to run head on into these situations...always getting hurt, always in pain. Life in Portal Breach was rough yes, but was it really that rough? Before, he could only remember one time when there was panic and fear over Megamind being in pain, and it was from that first fight with Prixlezub. But now? It was a pretty common occurrence...

"What do I think I should be doing?" He pondered for a few moments. "...Inventing again. Doing things...that matter. I mean, when I convinced him not to become a hero here again to avoid having him fight you, I thought I was preventing trouble and worries and fear and losing sleep over him! I guess I was wrong...his life lately has been more stressful than it ever was when he was fighting with you! I thought we'd be having a nice, quiet life with him not doing things like that. Turns out its only me having that life..." He sighed wearily. "I like not having to worry about getting hurt...but I don't like doing nothing. I don't like having my job list be made up of taking care of two grown adults. I'm not their mother, I'm their friend!" The brief outburst was stopped as the fish's eyes widened as doubt crept back in.

"...Aren't I?"

He went silent as the demon went on, staring down at the bottom of his tank. "If its not too much trouble, that'd be delightful." Was he still a beloved friend of Megamind and Roxanne's? Surely he was, and surely they were looking for him now. But would they be searching because they cared? Or simply because the place was a mess without him, all of the clothes were dirty, and they were hungry? He managed a small chuckle at the demon's last words. "I would if I could, Mr. Prixlezub, but I'm lacking in a few certain devices for that. I'm sure I might be able to remember though. My memory isn't as good as his, but its still good." Please, give him something else to think about.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Dirt piling up, starving, nakedness... Was Minion living with two adults or two children? While the fish had seemed modest about things earlier, the added food might have brought the full truth forward, or perhaps an amusing exaggeration. Though, the demon could not deny that Megamind seemed more clumsy and feeble instead of the brave blue alien of his past rivalries. And while he was partially familiar with the inventor's friend, Roxanne, she seemed to have changed as well over the year. Prixlezub's claws flexed beneath his chest as he pondered over his captive's words, allowing Minion's words to echo about the large cave in silence.

"... I would not call such labor, privileged. Listen to your own words, it sounds like you are keeping pets or children than living with two grown housemates. You make their food, you clothe them, and you pick up after them. If I did not know better, I would say they are not as sincere as they have made you believe." Came the demon's calm analysis.

Aka: They were using you. Megamind and Roxanne? They were together for a reason, her reporting skills to wrap your mind about her finger, and his brains to back it up. Couple it with the fish's utmost devotion to his "Sir", a word that sounds more the title of a master than friend, and therein was the triad which ultimately had bound Minion to his duties. Why do chores, when you had a Minion to do the work, a scrub, lackey. At the end of the day, Minion, you lived out the meaning of your name.

Servant.

Ironic, wasn't it Minion, that your days outside of the prince's small rivalry were more stressful than before? Not to mention duller in your duties. Prixlezub nodded silently in agreement with the fish's lament. Indeed, wouldn't you rather feel the cool metal of mechanical tools in your hands instead of a crusty mop? Why not hear the fiery roar of a welding torch instead of a stove? Or maybe by now, they were one and the same... The demon allowed his captive their rant, unfolding his claws from under his chest and letting his talons mesh together in front of him.

Doubtful Trout wrote:"I'm not their mother, I'm their friend! ...Aren't I?"

There it was again, that uncertainty. Insecurity. With every prod and prompt it seeped thicker, like ooze from an infected wound. It was sad to see, but so unbearably... Delectable. Prixlezub could not help but enjoy that look of doubt, horrific shock. The kind of horrid realization that washes over one's face when their world starts to crumble. Were you their friend, or just a loyal maid? The demon prince allowed a small plume of smoke to curl from his grill openings, churning about the air before settling at the ceiling of cave, choking out the lights of a few glow worms. It was all a great pile to think on, wasn't it, Minion. And as for your captor... "..." He sat in front of his captive, unblinking, unmoving besides the gentle undulation of his breathing.

"...Are they truly your friends, after how they treat you? Would you call their ways, leaving you to tend to their needs, their beck and call like the common slave, friendly? Your Sir, Placing stress over your head regarding his health, joining Blackcat, getting involved with the Phazon Crisis. And look where that has lead, a crumbling organization with little respect, and his own withering away as well. After it all, he calls you, the one who cares for him the most... A Nannyfish. And as for Roxanne? Hmph, it is plain to see after what you have told me." The prince rumbled thoughtfully. "Believe what you may, but I would not throw the word friend around so freely."

Ah, dependable and smart? The prince could admire such traits in a person. Though as for his limbs, the demon had been stewing a plan of his own regarding those for a small while. "Hmm, perhaps I could remedy your slight disability. Your limbs are mechanical, and therefore able to be repaired, correct? If I were to perhaps dabble in the art of mechanics, I may be able to fix parts of your suit." He rumbled, tapping a claw to the cave floor. "Though of course, I am no full-time mechanic myself, so it may take some time. That is, if you are interested in regaining your mobility."

Well, how did it all sound to you, Nannyfish? The demon's captive could have his arms back, his hands, mobility at his mere whims once more, and all he had to do was place his trust in the demon's claws.
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 am

He winced as the words of the demon seemed to pound him, beating that doubt into submission. Everything he was saying...made sense. What privileges did he have? The company and companionship of the two of them? They both had jobs, something they could not control. And in fact, he was glad they had jobs. Roxanne was in her proper place as a reporter. And Megamind...had joined a group of Thomas'. Although it was apparent that this group was dangerous. Would Ridley have entered their lair and infected Megamind with Phazon if he hadn't been a part of that group? Put all three of them at risk? And because of it Megamind had almost died, again. He did not like the idea of Megamind being in a group that would put the three of them in danger. There was already a large backlash from everything that had happened in the Phazon crisis. It might get even worse, and there'd be even more stress in his life when it happened.

"B-but I've known him my entire life! He has to be sincere! No one could lie for that long!" Not without being insanely dedicated to the lie. And everything they'd been through, it couldn't all just be an elaborate lie!

Prixlezub wrote:"...Are they truly your friends, after how they treat you? Would you call their ways, leaving you to tend to their needs, their beck and call like the common slave, friendly? Your Sir, Placing stress over your head regarding his health, joining Blackcat, getting involved with the Phazon Crisis. And look where that has lead, a crumbling organization with little respect, and his own withering away as well. After it all, he calls you, the one who cares for him the most... A Nannyfish. And as for Roxanne? Hmph, it is plain to see after what you have told me. Believe what you may, but I would not throw the word friend around so freely."

More words. More truths. The demon's words echoed what he thought and in some cases, enforced it. "N-no, no, they...Sir...he's..." Words seemed to die on his tongue and instead he stared up at the demon. Prixlezub was the one who was lying, he was just lying! Why was he listening to the words of the demon who tried to kill Megamind before, who kidnapped him before?

Perhaps because...it was the truth. The bitter truth. Something had happened, when he came upon Megamind in the city, and later found Roxanne, both with no memories of the place. Something had happened. Gone wrong. Roxanne's decline had taken longer to start, but it was clear that after that point, something had changed about them both. They were not as they once were. They were different. And they treated him differently.

Nannyfish

That nickname never existed before this place. The moment the alien called him it, he disliked it. He was called a nannyfish for tending to Megamind's wounds, wounds he got the SECOND he arrived in this place. "Something's changed... they've changed, haven't they? They..." He swallowed thickly and grimaced. "T-they aren't...my Sir and Roxanne." He groaned and even covered his face slightly with his fins. "H-how could I not realize this earlier?! The memory loss, the weird behavior, I just thought it was him being him, but its not!" How could this have happened? How could two people disappear only to be replaced with people who looked exactly the same? And more importantly, where was his Megamind and Roxanne? Where did they go while he was distracted with these other two? What happened to them?!

He snapped out of his distressing thoughts and looked up to Prixlezub. He'd fix his suit? "You'd do that?" A helpless hostage was the best kind. Why would he willingly help him gain his mobility back? Especially when it would require him needing to learn skills he was unfamiliar with? Perhaps there was more to Prixlezub then meets the eye...after all, he had never been injured in the fights between Megamind and Prixlezub. Not even when he was kidnapped. He nodded frantically. "I'd greatly appreciate gaining my mobility back. I've never been very comfortable relying on others doing things for me anyway. N-not to say that I haven't greatly appreciated the things you've done for me! I just prefer doing them myself. I hope that makes sense..." Perhaps when this is all over, he could sneak out of the lair and start the search for the real Megamind and Roxanne.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Before him, Prixlezub witnessed a final crumble, an entire belief system brought down with mere statements. In its wake, at first disbelief, outrage, and finally... Grief, disillusionment, just as the demon had seen from countless others before Minion under similar circumstances. However, the demon cared not for what tallied scores were added to his personal achievement, there was no point in keeping track of that which was limitless. Instead, there was a scraping of claws and metallic hide against stone, the demon lifting himself from the cavern floor while Minion was still fresh to such new pains. With but a few, lumbering steps, the distraught fish would find a fiery warmth surrounding him, the demon's large form having chosen a new place to recline.

From horned head to bladed tail, the prince had loosely curled himself around Minion, separating him from the chilled cavern air and an even chillier reality. His claws scraped upon the cave floor as they reached forward and curled around the edge of the fish's robotic feet, their distance kept to ensure nothing melted in the pseudo embrace. "It is a hard truth, but truth nonetheless." Prixlezub rumbled gently. "But, it is one that is not your fault. No, no... They are to blame for taking advantage of you. These pathetic shells took an opportunity from your previous ties, strong ties." Family ties which were created the moment Minion and Megamind were shuttled off their doomed planet. And look what these doppelgangers did to it. "Do not be upset at yourself Minion, be upset at your so-called friends for bastardizing what was once your family. They were the ones who took advantage of your memory and kind spirit, who demeaned you to a life of menial labor and babysitting. You were never to blame in this unfortunate circumstance." The demon's reassuring tone filled the air with heated smoke, further dimming the light of the glow worms above them.

"If anything..." The demon's horned head lowered itself next to Minion's tank, fiery eyes level with his captive's "I would say you should give them a taste of your meaner spirit as well. Make them rule the day they so horribly twisted you to their means." He suggested, a devilish purr lacing his voice.

Prixlezub nodded, drawing his head back to its usual lofty height once more. "I certainly will, consider it repayment for our little mishap in the desert." While the demon prince was content with his captive being 'grounded' at the moment, he did not want the fish to be completely at the mercy of his surroundings. Especially given their neighbors. "Hhmhmhmh..." A throaty chuckle filled the cave. "I will have to get right on it then, so you may better take care of yourself while you are here."

The demon took a glance over the paralyzed metallic body, a single claw tapping the stone floor. "Hmm, I believe I shall repair your arms first, You probably want to start cooking for yourself again, correct?"
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 am

The sounds of Prixlezub moving were rather loud, and unable to be ignored. He looked up and watched him move, coming...closer? It almost made him wary, but he knew now, that if Prixlezub wanted to eat him, he would have done it by now. Whether the demon may play with his food or not, surely he would not supply his food with food for it, let it live for a few days, only to suddenly kill him. No...Prixlezub seemed prepared to keep Minion for the long-term.

He could almost feel the warmth emanating from the demon, and he gaped as he curled up around him. Still far enough away so as to not melt his suit or boil him, but the gesture itself was surprising, and comforting. His eyes wandered, staring at the demon's body as it coiled around him. "T-thank you..." He mumbled softly. The warmth was comforting as well, so long as Prixlezub kept his distance. Prixlezub spoke again, and again he was compelled to listen. It pained him to think that his friends had been replaced, by people he didn't know that decided to use him as a butler. Used his feelings for his friends to keep him loyal to them. Yet, it didn't pain him as much as the thought of Megamind himself treating him like a butler, or a nanny.

He frowned deeply and nodded in agreement with the demon's enticing words. "Yes...I'm not to blame, right? I didn't know any better! I thought...I thought they were my friends. They made me into a nannyfish!" They were to blame because they had him doing backflips for them! In the name of a friendship that wasn't there anymore! Where was the real Megamind? His brown eyes stared back at the fiery ones that were now leveled with him, as his words took on a slightly different tone. This time, the demon spoke of revenge. As hurt and upset as he was, Minion's resolve seemed to quell at the thought of harming them, or anyone, really. He wasn't a very violent fish, the most damage he ever did to anyone was with the use of a Forget-Me stick.

"T-that sounds like a...very interesting idea, Mr. Prixlezub, but I don't think I can...I don't have much of a meaner spirit, you see. I'd rather just...leave them alone. Go away and stay away from them..." He wasn't even sure he could stomach speaking to them again. It made him feel uneasy, to think of being around them, looking like his friends and yet not being them.

The six fiery eyes were lifted and Minion let out a small breath of relief. As generous and kind as the demon had been to him, to have all six fiery eyes staring at him as he suggested her hurt Megamind and Roxanne was very...intimidating. "Again, thank you!" He smiled up at the demon, after all, Prixlezub did not have to repair his suit, now did he? No, this was entirely the demon's choice. However, the fact that he mentioned Minion being able to take care of himself while he was here implied that he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. Of course, what did he have to go back to? He didn't have a home anymore. He nodded to the demon. "The arms are a good place to start! I can also help you in replacing the water in my tank too."
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Dear Minion, if the demon wished to eat you, he certainly would not have wasted time fattening his captives up and talking with them. Like the efficient predator he was, the best method of dealing with prey was quickly. Quite the contrast to the lax and sluggish movements that Prixlezub displayed currently, no? The great demon laid comfortably around his shaken captive, muscles lax and talons curled for the security of the space fish instead of trapping. The demon's horned head nodded, smoke pluming from his grill as he listened to his captive's agreement. Indeed, they made you into a Nannyfish, Minion.

"Many can say they are friends, but their true actions and interests decide who they really are." The prince rumbled, nearly sagacious in tone. "Megamind and Roxanne merely used you as a tool, while they went off and pranced about without a care in the world. Cruel, tossing you aside while he ran off with his new friends."

Such a manipulative pair you had been stuck with, Minion, and yet you were still so... Passive. The demon gave his captive a puzzled tilt of his head, finding the fish's course of action intriguing. After all that they did to him, he refused to consider revenge? Prixlezub gave a thoughtful rumble, turning his gaze ahead to the cave's exit. "I can see where you believe keeping your distance is the best form of action. However, I doubt they will be so willing to let their precious patsy fall through their fingers so easily. You would keep running, and they would track you down and try to take you back." Prixlezub stated coolly, becoming silent in his thoughts before continuing. "If you were to take vengeance on them, perhaps show that you are not just some little pet of theirs that can be so easily trifled with, they quite possibly would leave you in peace."

Think of it, Minion, would it not feel glorious, perhaps empowering even, to see your previous, fumbling master running in terror? To see his face, shocked with disbelief as he recognizes your newly found strength and will. And at the end, to watch the both of them fleeing from what was once their "precious Nannyfish", and into the oblivion of time. Freedom, full and bountiful in its possibilities. No longer would you be given the option of a simple mop or broom, a kitchen or a clothes hamper...

Freedom.

And look how he wished to grasp it. A warm chuckle rolled from the demon's throat at his captive's gratitude and excitement towards gaining new limbs. It was almost reminiscent of a child awaiting a long sought after gift. On top of it all, Minion even offered his assistance in keeping up his own tank. How kind of him. "You may certainly help if you wish, it will get the necessities completed faster with the work of us both." Prixlezub agreed. "And in the process, I could perhaps bring back a few more luxuries for you."

Luxuries, Minion! Just what could that entail?
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 pm

You'd think having a large car demon surrounding you would make you scared and uneasy, but honestly, Minion felt more secure the longer the demon remained curled around him. As he looked at Prixlezub, he had to admit that the demon seemed to have changed since he'd last seen him. He hadn't changed in a bad way though, and in fact he seemed a lot more confident, calmer now. The fact that Prixlezub remembered him, and remembered Megamind, meant that Prixlezub had not been likewise replaced, he had just changed, perhaps for the better. It made him wonder what the demon had been doing this whole time.

Minion's looked back at Prixlezub and kept his eyes affixed to him as he spoke again. Yes...he had become a tool, for them. The maid, the cook, the nanny, looking after them and taking care of them and helping them. For what he thought was friendship. He sighed heavily and seemed to float to the bottom part of his tank, eyes still on the demon. Especially when his head tilted. Obviously, Minion's lack of desire to hurt them was odd to him, which made sense. Prixlezub seemed like the type of demon that would swiftly took care of those who deceived or crossed him. Minion was different.

However, again the demon's words were very thought provoking, and Minion frowned as he thought it over. It was true, if he disappeared from the lair, 'Megamind' would try to find him, and that would lead to an eventual altercation where Minion would have to tell him his suspicions. "I don't want to be a nannyfish anymore..." Prixlezub seemed so right...perhaps if he did something...as revenge...it would show that he was not and could not go back to them. "Maybe you're right...b-but I don't think I could kill him...either of them. They look just like them..." Maybe he could harm though, or seriously injure?

Freedom...how he wanted to grasp it. Especially now, after being taken against his will and deciding for himself the true nature of certain things. If he never found the real Megamind, what would it be like for Minion to be his own fish? Perhaps he could go to the Sanctuary more often, see some friends like Sam or Jo that he had not seen in a while. He could continue helping Sonia with her shop, maybe see if there was any need for help with his tailoring abilities. To do these skills and actually get paid for it...

He began to smile, a smile that broadened when Prixlezub began to speak of bringing back luxuries. Well that was definitely different! Luxuries for your hostage? "Really? You are far too kind, Mr. Prixlezub!" He waved his fin dismissively before quickly swimming up to the glass. "What kinds of luxuries?"
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Hesitant, but Minion was certainly grasping what Prixlezub entailed. Though, to think that the demon would presume the fish to kill his previous masters? The demon prince may be quite brutal in his own methods considering enemies, but he knew better than to force one who was incapable to take a life, especially one that was so close. The great horned head of the demon shook gently from side to side, his gaze looking back down to his captive. "I do not expect you to kill them, and neither does such actions of revenge need to be thought out right now. We have a long while before your body will be fully mended, and during that time, you may think about which course of action is best for dealing with your previous master. Decisions made under emotional stress are never the best choice, and even though Megamind and Roxanne have certainly changed, they likely still retain their defenses. To take revenge takes planning, thought, and most importantly the will to carry it out." Prixlezub explained evenly.

Did the fish have such a will to carry it out? He certainly had the means, not to mention a very enticing motive.

Smoke curled from Prixlezub's grill, his gaze still focused on the captive space fish before him. There certainly was potential in his hostage, despite how deeply buried it was. Like anyone else, it just needed a little persuasion in order to draw it out. But, the demon had certainly done enough persuading for the time being, hm? "Think on it, you have plenty of time." He reassured with a nod.

And look how Minion brightened at the mention of luxuries, the fish could have put the demon prince himself to shame with that eager smile! A rumbling chuckle rolled from Prixlezub's maw, jostling the air and probably the water within his captive's tank as well. What kinds of luxuries, he asked. "Many kinds of luxuries, Minion. Perhaps some books to pass the time instead of having to look at my construct here while I am away." He pointed a claw at the fiery creature which still stood passively, looking around in a fairly vigilant manner. "I could also bring back the script known as "Newspaper", so you may be kept aware of the world outside. And perhaps... I could bring back some treats other than meat." The demon offered, letting his pointing claw rest under his wide chest, now relaxed and talons curling inwards.
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Prixlezub wrote:"I do not expect you to kill them, and neither does such actions of revenge need to be thought out right now."

Oh thank Go-

Wait. He was an alien fish. He didn't believe in God. Er...thank Science then! Yes, thank Science Prixlezub was fine with him not killing them and in fact, did not expect him to. Perhaps he didn't want him to either, although that could be because the demon himself would want to. If so then have at it and have fun. He just didn't want to be around for it. "Yes...you're right. Thank you. We can talk and plan this later, I suppose." What did the demon have in mind? Speaking of plans made him quite curious...and it seemed Prixlezub would not be able to fix Minion's suit right away. Understandable, because as he said he did not know much about this technology. Still, he just wished to be free to move on his own as soon as possible.

"I seem to have time to spare." Agreed the Fish. Would he really be able to get revenge though? Or would Megamind be able to charm his way back into Minion's good side and get him to come back, with promises of change and love...only for it to go back as it was, after a week, probably two. Empty promises. No matter what would happen from this point on, it was clear in Minion's mind that being kidnapped was a catalyst for something.

A catalyst for freedom.

Without the presence of the demon, Minion would have just kept doing the duties he felt he owed to his two best 'friends'. They would have kept using him. There would be no change. Eventually Minion might get tired. Eventually maybe the lovers would have left him. Going as he did, he did not truly have freedom. He was bound by a duty that had become tainted. Abused. Perhaps a little revenge was in order. Just a little.

He looked up at the demon's chuckle and smiled again. "Ooh, I'd love to read some books! Although turning the pages would be hard..." He gave his fins a little shake. Nope, not long enough to turn the pages of a book. "I wouldn't mind reading the same page over and over until you came back though, its better than nothing." He chuckled a bit at Prixlezub's odd description for the newspaper and nodded. "I'd like that as well!" Especially since Roxanne worked for the news. Having news on what she and Megamind were doing would be helpful. And with the description of the last luxury, the fish tilted a bit to the side.

"Treats other than meat? Like what?"
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

The demon watched silently as Minion relaxed, the very idea of killing his previous family, no matter how abusive, still weighing on the fish's mind. Hardly surprising, given the history between the suit-bound space fish and the blue skinned inventor. Nothing needed to be decided right at the current moment, as there was still room for change and progress. Though, if Minion ever decided that revenge was warranted... There was more inside Prixlezub's metallic skull besides fire and brimstone for him to learn from. All he needed to do was ask. The demon prince gave his captive an understanding nod, uncurling his body from around the furry, robotic hulk as he got to his feet.

Turning pages without the use of hands? Oh, dear Minion, your captor would not be so cruel! Prixlezub gave an amused chuckle as he looked down at Minion from his full height. "You need not worry about such trifles, I will make sure you at least have working fingers before I bring back such reading material. Until then, however, I am sorry to say you will have to deal with the construct for company." The demon stated, sitting before his captive. "...Though I do know a small trick to make it a little more entertaining."

Turning his gaze to the fiery construct, which sat so vigilantly on the cave floor, the demon's maw parted briefly. The sounds that soon followed were rough and alien to Minion's ears, deep rumbles and sharp hissing that would shake his very being to the core. Almost instantaneously, there was a confused look from the construct, it's very fiery being slouching to the side before standing straight again. Then, as the construct began looking about the cave once more, Prixlezub turned to Minion. "Watch." He rumbled lowly, before gently clapping his great claws together.

As if the demon's action was a command in itself, the construct began to move, its body swaying from side to side and bending like the burning element it was. It leaped and pivoted, choreographed to its own beat as it continued to dance for its audience. Prixlezub let the fire continue its performance for a few minutes longer, before clapping his claws twice, ordering the construct to still in its movements. The demon's gaze turned back to Minion. "I have ordered it to obey your actions as well, clap your fins as I did, and it shall entertain you while I am away." He explained.

As for the other luxuries... The demon got to his feet once more, turning towards the exit of the cave. "You will have to see for yourself when I return." Prixlezub teased over his shoulder, beginning his lumbering stride out. "Farewell, Minion. I hope the trick I have shown you will prove entertaining in my absence." He rumbled, his voice echoing from the stone walls.
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Aha, so he wouldn't have to read the same page over and over after all! Did this also mean he'd at least have working arms soon? Ah, he couldn't wait. He'd been so used to being able to control the motions of the suit that being left with just his own, fishy body was so odd to him. "Alright!" He did not mind the company of the Construct too much, although then how could he mind? Besides standing and giving him heat it didn't really...do much for him to hate it. "Hm?" He tilted again within his tank, watching Prixlezub curiously when he suddenly mentioned a trick that the construct could do.

Once again, Prixlezub spoke his strange, thundering tongue that even vibrated the water in his tank. Had he been giving it a command, or asking it a question? He watched for the construct's reaction, glancing back at Prixlezub when he goaded the fish to watch, and there was a clap from the demon. There was a reaction in the construct almost immediately, its body swaying and bending before it suddenly started leaping about. The fish's eyes widened as he watched the dance, very impressed with its moves. Especially since this was the most he had ever seen this thing move! He watched the show, calmed by its movements that were quite lithe for a construct such as itself, before two claps sounded and it stopped. He slumped slightly, a little disappointed, although the words of Prixlezub quickly made him perk up again.

"Oh! Thank you Mr. Prixlezub!" Watching that thing dance was definitely quite entertaining! It would probably take his mind off of how quiet it was here, not to mention some of his current troubles. The demon stood up and began to walk away, Minion watching him as he went. "Alright! I don't mind waiting." He had time to spare after all. He waved his fin at the retreating demon's form. "Farewell Mr. Prixlezub! It most definitely will!" He grinned and waited until it seemed Prixlezub was gone and turned back to the Construct.

Clap.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 am