Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

And It Continues

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:19 am

Date: 03/6/2012
    Time: Earliest Morning

Morning; good, the sun's first rays will provide them light. Rasa'Jeqkogoai was already awake, having finished preparing his armor, weaponry, and survival kit inspections for the journey ahead. When everything was in order only then would he move onto the next task of this fresh day: cleaning up the campsite. It was relatively easy for the fire had disintegrated most of the wood into smoldering ash, but the warrior was careful to disrupt the scene and with good reason. If anyone were to follow them perhaps, they wouldn't have such an easy time if Rasa'Jeqkogoai hid the tracks. It was a common paranoia shared by soldiers on the move in foreign territories. After this step was done, the towering alien paused and looked to his much smaller companion. Was she awake? Rasa'Jeqkogoai finished with what he was doing and quietly came over to the human.

"Tally, are you awake?" he asked. They would have to get going soon if they wanted to make the most of the sun's light. Nothing was to be squandered on a trip where few resources were already brought. Fortunately they would be able to find both food and water, but Rasa'Jeqkogoai would rather not spend their time scrounging for nourishment. "Tally, if you are awake then we must rise. The first night of our journey may be over, but there are many nights left in store. Come, the world awaits." And it would not pause its unfathomable ministrations for either of them.

--BLARGH! No matter what do, always much OBSTACLES! All of my sorries, all of my shame.--
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: And It Continues

Post by Tally on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm

(Hey man it's fine. Real life comes before rping XD You don't have to apologize to me. It's good to see you again though! )

Tally was up, the fire going out last night had made it cold, but the thermal blanket she had packed had help to keep her warm enough. Didn't help her much with keeping the kinks out of her back from sleeping on the ground, but that feeling was something she was use to now. She had lived outside for six months after all, kinks in your back were something you got use to.

Presently she sat cross-legged in front of what had been their fire, her hair undone as she attempted to pick any stray twigs or pieces of grass from the large wavy mass. She really should get it cut, it was beginning to get far too long. Pulling the last piece of grass out she quick redid her braid and gathered herself up.

Ready whenever you are. She said drawing to her feet, her back cracking as she did so. Oh, that felt nice. Tally grabbed her bag and tossed it over her shoulders, her weapons securely at her side and within her reach if she needed them. Her armor completly charge, she was ready for whatever the world felt like throwing at them.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Ah, good! She was indeed awake. Rasa'Jeqkogoai nodded in approval and did not wait any longer. "Then we march onward to a new day. Come," he motioned. It would not be an easy walk through the wild grasses, but it would not be stressful either. They had to make good timing to avoid the sun's deadliest of heat; the reason Rasa'Jeqkogoai wanted to get an early start. Where were they going? No one knew, not even the proud warrior. But they were going somewhere, feet pulling them along and wills determined. The location did not matter if they kept their sight true and their hearts strong. Their current direction will lead them straight into the uncharted wilderness; good. Rasa'Jeqkogoai did not fear any beast or creature that dwelt within. He did respect them, nevertheless. "Our next destination will be the forest," he spoke with voice deep, "and there we shall decide whether to explore it or merely pass through." It could be dangerous to travel within it at night, and they would therefore need to set up camp before sunset.

Or it could be relatively harmless, where the nastier creatures lurked elsewhere and may leave them alone. Rasa'Jeqkogoai doubted this as fierce predators were oftentimes nocturnal or capable of seeing in the dark. Still, it would make for an interesting battle if they were to happen upon such a dangerous animal. "I am surprised that hardly anyone has developed this land," he said, directing a long arm to the tranquil plains around them. "It would seem that the common citizen clings to the city, but for that I pity them." Those individuals were missing so much.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Tally nodded and followed steadily behind the larger alien. As they walked Tally took the chance to look around and survey the area that they were in. The was rising up higher into the sky over the tall grass. It was rather nice, for all that she got outside she hadn't been through the grasslands very much.

"Our next destination will be the forest,and there we shall decide whether to explore it or merely pass through."

Sounds good. She responded. It sounded very good actually, Tally loved the forest. It was also the place most familiar to her, having spent a good part of her time on Portal Breach exploring it.

"I am surprised that hardly anyone has developed this land. It would seem that the common citizen clings to the city, but for that I pity them."

Tally nodded, Yeah. It was a shame that others did not understand how nice it could be. But at the same time Tally was somewhat relieved. If too many people moved out of the city to claim the land then it wouldn't be so peaceful and secluded anymore. And she liked it like this, with literally no one around. A lot of people probably stay because it's closer to their jobs and their friends. At least, that's what I'd figure it to be.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 am

Jobs and family? Rasa'Jeqkogoai could understand this, for devotion to family and profession was an honorable belief. He could not argue this logic. "Yes, I can see why such individuals prefer the city over the quieter, solitary life nature provides," the warrior nodded. Prior to become an official member of the Covenant military, Rasa'Jeqkogoai had often liked mingling with those in his home state and seeing what the locals had to offer. That all changed after the start of the Human-Covenant War, but Rasa'Jeqkogoai kept hope within his heart that one day he will regain that innocence. "I had wondered from time to time, whenever the day was calmer, if I should settle down somewhere and live my life as I normally would," he thought aloud. There was no harm in speaking such personal things in the presence of valued company. "But then I would recall the scars I carry, the wounds that cannot heal. It would be... difficult." How would he be reintegrated back into society? Especially one that was not his own? These were troubling questions. But while he could not answer, perhaps Tally could do in kind for hers?

"Tell me," he said to his friend, "why do you cling to the city if your heart lies beyond it?" Was it because of her friends, family, and occupation? "That must be a clashing existence, your duty binding your heart to the earth. It is not unlike a soldier being trained for war, becoming a weapon to kill, and then... unleashed unto whatever enemy his superiors command. Blade against blade, brother against brother."
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

"I had wondered from time to time, whenever the day was calmer, if I should settle down somewhere and live my life as I normally would. But then I would recall the scars I carry, the wounds that cannot heal. It would be... difficult."

Tally listened, and almost said that there was nothing stopping the other from doing just that. From settling down, especially with the war no longer going on in this world. But then she thought of her own scars, and her own restlessness in the city and with others in general. Yes, actually she could see how it would be very difficult.

"Tell me,why do you cling to the city if your heart lies beyond it? That must be a clashing existence, your duty binding your heart to the earth. It is not unlike a soldier being trained for war, becoming a weapon to kill, and then... unleashed unto whatever enemy his superiors command. Blade against blade, brother against brother."

I've got responsibilities. She stated simply, My job's a part of it, but that's not the only thing. I've got responsibilities to my friends, and to Ttone. Tally watched as some small creature, possibly a rabbit or some other small mammal scurried through the grass. That'd and, if I'm being honest, I'd miss them. There are a lot of people who aren't here anymore, so I want to be around the ones that still are. I want to be with them while they're still here. Tally gave the other a moment to ponder her confession then glanced at the other warrior as they continued to walk. She did not know if her answers could help him, but she could hope.

Still difficult, she said honestly, but worth it.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 am

Ah, this made sense. Tally had a job, friends, and... this Ttone. With attachments such as these, it was no wonder she lived within city walls. "I have little to keep me there," Rasa'Jeqkogoai admitted. He barely had friends, did not own a house, and an occupation? It was... tentative. Fighting for sport was not considered honorable wages and he thought himself better than some common gladiator. "There is no shame staying with those you cherish," he eventually said as they cleared through a patch of groundhogs. "Time is considered eternal, but is ephemeral as the living world around us. It will decay with everything all the same." In the warrior's mind, life was all a matter of perspective. This was something his more zealous superiors did not bother to grasp. Look where they are now; a nameless grave, where there was no one left to mourn. Pitiful.

At a closer distance was the forest treeline, where their next destination will be decided. Rasa'Jeqkogoai glanced up to spot the sun's location and mentally kept track of their pace. They will make plenty heading. "If I may have the honor of asking, who is Ttone?" inquired the Sangheili. "Are they a dear friend you are tasked to oversee? A faithful companion, perhaps?" Whoever they are must be important if Tally had a responsibility to them.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm

At the others words Tally found that she felt herself, saddened. It was a bit depressing that the other claimed that there was nothing in the city to keep him there. But, she supposed he was just being honest. From what she knew he was unemployed, she knew not of where he lived, but she could guess that it was not in the city. Certainly not with how little she saw him...

The other certainly wasn't married or in a relationship with someone, at least no one that she knew, so there wasn't anything like that to keep him.

It's not all that great. But there are things," little things mind you. But what did it matter if the others heart was not in it?

Ttone? Ahead of them laid more forest, Tally kept in stride with the other and tried to avoid tripping on any rocks or getting her foot stuck in any groundhog holes. She's this girl, been here as long as I have almost and she's living with me now. She was living with this other couple for awhile as their daughter, but both of her parents ended up being transferred. Ttone had rather horrible luck with her parents didn't she? First her mother, then her adopted mother, then her adopted father. Maybe that's why the girl always behaved, because she was afraid. When I got back after being gone those six months she was staying at my friends house. Now she's living with me.

I guess you could say she's my daughter.

Tally found the word sat awkwardly on her tongue. "Daughter." Even now the idea of being a mother, when she had never previously had any thoughts about such things, was an odd one to her.

What about you? Ever have any kids? She knew from what he had told her that children in his culture were raised as a group by the community. But, he would know if he had one right? Unless that was something that was kept secret from the father.

Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm

It could be seen as sad, in a way. But it was the truth, for Rasa'Jeqkogoai had nothing to keep his spirit within city limits. And, sometimes, he had nothing to root his spirit in the wilds as well. The existence left him doomed to wander, neither here or there. The warrior and his friend easily reached their objective with plenty of sun above and the forest was now theirs to tread. Rasa'Jeqkogoai lifted up his arm and hacked through the tangled underbrush, paving the way for himself and Tally. "Ah, so you are now the custodian of this Ttone?" he asked again, having received more information. "A pity; it would seem that the original parents were unfit to see the needs of their child." And he supposed that Tally could consider the child to be her daughter. It was not a biological offspring, but her mentoring the child beneath her wing suited the purpose of mother well enough.

...Did he have children? Rasa'Jeqkogoai halted in his steps for a moment, glancing at Tally over a broad shoulder. "I possess the swordsmen genes; if I had a child, it would be raised by someone else and I would not know of them." This was more a general explanation as it did not answer his friend's question. He thought some more of it, listening to the sounds of the forest, before adding, "But to answer your inquiry, no. No, I do not have any children for I never had the chance to mate. War with the humans came first." Thinking that was satisfying enough, the alien resumed looking forward and continued his path deeper into the heart of the forest.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Yeah, I suppose you could call me her custodian.

The reached the forest with little to no trouble and once inside Tally found herself unable to be anything but at ease. The forest was always her favorite place to be, it was where she felt the most at home. Away from the noise, and the hustle and bustle of the city, where everything was just fine. Where she was at peace.

The inner peace however was short lived, replaced very quickly by the feeling of "well you certainly put your foot in it", as Rasa answered her question. Tally stopped walking along with the other and listened as he explained. After he gave his explanation he continued walking, and not wanting to be left behind, she followed him. Though Tally kept quiet now.

She had really put her foot in her mouth hadn't she? Why had she asked him that? He had already told her once that children were usually raised by the community, but even knowing that she had thought that perhaps even if the children didn't know that the father would have. And what an assumption that had been on her part. Poor Rasa hadn't even had the ability to have a child due to the war. Well done Tally. Well done.

I'm sorry, she said after another moment of keeping quiet. If that was insensitive of me, please forgive me. She could only hope that the other would be willing to forgive her lack of consideration, and her grievous misstep.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 pm

An awkward pause. Rasa'Jeqkogoai noticed it, sensing Tally's unspoken hesitation. "What is there to be regretful for?" he asked. The warrior continued his pace and did not express any signs of slowing his gait. A soul cannot be allowed to settle and grow lethargic. "It is not insensitive to inquire about the nature of something different from an established worldview. Although my kind can be seen as dogmatic and blind concerning their own arrogant xenophobia, questioning dissimilar perspectives opens the way for future insight." Rasa'Jeqkogoai did not see himself as a social revolutionary, but he did see the error in his superiors' ways. Ignorance breeds hostility, and hostility breeds unnecessary wars. The Human-Covenant War was a perfect example of rigid ideals and subtle manipulation by the hands of Prophets. He stopped and stood still, listening to the forest sounds while keeping his sights straight ahead. "Tally," the alien spoke, mandibles clipping, "you are my friend. And as my friend you are permitted to speak freely around my presence. I value your honesty and I think it is what makes you a reliable person." Better to have bitter words that stung with truth, than words coated in honey and achieving nothing.

"We should keep moving. If you would like to stop and admire the forest, then you may. I will follow faithfully behind, should you choose to lead." If not, then Rasa'Jeqkogoai was going to keep walking until he found a site that truly settled his soul-searching. This may take several days, but he was determined to know a temporary peace.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:03 am

So she had not offended him, she had not been insensitive? Rasa's words made her feel both great relief and incredible embarrassment for turning their conversation in such an unnecessarily serious direction.

"Tally,you are my friend. And as my friend you are permitted to speak freely around my presence. I value your honesty and I think it is what makes you a reliable person."

What could she say to that? A hot feeling filled her chest, not entirely unpleasant and yet not entirely too awful either. It had been awhile since someone had said something of that nature to her. He thought of her as a friend. He valued her honesty. He though she was a reliable person.

Sonia's relationship with her was one that had been put through the fires of years and numerous conflicts, and it had welded them together in a way that they would never be separated. They had been stuck with each other just that long. Aya and she were good friends as well, and whenever Aya also showed she trusted her it had the same affect.

And now Rasa.

Tally felt giddy, or maybe she was about to cry. But no, no she was not going to cry because that would ruin fucking everything. She was going to hold it together, because she had a friend. She had someone who though she was fucking reliable. She wouldn't ruin this.

Thank you. She said, clearing her throat, the hot feeling in her chest dispersing throughout the rest of her body.

And yeah, I can lead. Place sort of looks familiar..a bit. With the forest constantly growing did anything really ever stay the same? Still, she took the lead, heading left of what she thought was a familiar looking rock. As they walked the trees grew taller, their skinny pale trunks without branches. Not that it matter, for wild grape had seemed to infested the area and tangled itself around the bodies of most of the trees, creating an organic cage where everything was just green, green, green.

Hm. Tally thumbed the leaf of a nearby vine, eyeing at the berries she wondered if they were ripe enough to eat yet. Kinda pretty here, she said, turning her eyes towards the green canopy above. Green. That reminded her of something. Do you remember when you visited me in my shop? About how you mentioned that you would have been a good worker? She paused to let the other recall his own words, turning her head to look at him. You can, if you want. So far it's just me and Key, but it's not really enough. I'm thinking about asking someone else as well, but, yeah. If you want to you could have the job. Only if he wanted it though, after all, he didn't seem the type to like the city.

But if he wanted it, he could have it.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 pm

"You are most welcome." A Sangheili's friendship was loyal and fierce; to lose it would amount to unfortunate consequences. Rasa'Jeqkogoai silently stepped aside and let Tally lead the way, falling in-line behind her. The forest was indeed serene, and the warrior's armor had taken a verdant glow due to all the lush fertility around him. The air was crisp enough to where his lungs felt invigorated, and Rasa'Jeqkogoai deeply inhaled. "At last... Air that is pure and unfiltered," he said. Compared to the recycled life support on space-faring ships, this was absolute luxury. He didn't stand still for very long and was soon at Tally's side; she was currently studying a cluster of berries. He thought about eating one but knew better than to stupidly put something into his mouth. "Yes, I find this place virgin and untouched. I hope it remains this way for many years." He still wanted to taste a berry, though.

Rasa'Jeqkogoai tilted his head at Tally's question, wondering why she wanted to know. "I do remember those words," nodded the warrior. He did not know very much about vegetation beyond his homeworld, but he could certainly learn and try. "You... wish to offer me a job?" His lengthy fingers ceased playing with the berries and the alien became quiet. Rasa'Jeqkogoai was almost grave. "But Tally... I do not have the proper experience to nurse your plants. I am a warrior; my training lies with weapons and death. How could I assist you?" And then there was the talk of a creature most shameful and foul. "Hmph! The Key'Esop, bastard heretic of lies and falsities!?" The warrior crossed his muscular arms and let his mandibles flare out. More growling, more sharp teeth glinting beneath the sun-dappled canopy. "I do not like the False One," he said. And there was no fear in making this perfectly known. "She is a filthy liar and a pervert of honorable traditions. Nothing she says or does will spawn any good intentions, this I am very certain of." How true this was, given what will happen in the future to one day come. But the Sangheili could be reasoned with and he calmed his anger. Tally needed help, didn't she? She had said that two wasn't enough. The warrior clipped his mandibles together and let his head respectfully stoop.

"If you need help at your shop then I will be honored to work for you," he humbly agreed. Rasa'Jeqkogoai may not care much for the False One, but he needed something to situate him; something reliable. Working a job in the city might mean he could find reason to live there and develop a place of his own. It might even mean mingling with others and not longer wandering this world like a lost spirit. He was willing to place his dislike for the False One second to the loyalty for his friend. "I do not know what needs to be done, but I will do it nevertheless. I just require guidance." They could start now. Rasa'Jeqkogoai returned his gaze onto the berries and he plucked a bunch from the cluster. "What are these?" he asked, holding the specimens up to Tally. "Are they good enough to eat and do they possess any beneficial qualities?" Ignore the fact that he was slightly hungry.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 pm

It seemed the other found it aesthetically pleasing as well, not that she could blame him. Compared to the feel of the city, the noise, the smell, a place like this was calming, soothing. Tally continued to walk around the small area, the grass wasn't too high here, most likely because of how the canopy cut off the light of the sun.

Rasa expressed his desire that the area remain untouched, and Tally couldn't find herself disagreeing with the sentiment. Same. Hopefully it would too, people didn't seem to venture out and live very far past the city limits, as had been stated before. But, you could never know, some times people just got adventurous.

Oh? And Rasa was curious as to how he would be able to work if he had no experience? I didn't have much experience either when I first started working, but you'd be shocked how fast you can learn. And Rasa certainly seemed like the type to learn fast. Of course, it was still his choice whether or not to work with her and Key, it would certainly help if he could but she would understand if he couldn't. After all, that would probably awkward for him, to work with someone like Key who he didn't have a good relationship with.

Speaking of Key;

"Hmph! The Key'Esop, bastard heretic of lies and falsities!?

I do not like the False One.

She is a filthy liar and a pervert of honorable traditions. Nothing she says or does will spawn any good intentions, this I am very certain of."

Tally shifted her gaze to the ground and frowned. She could not argue against Rasa's dislike for the other, she knew from what they both had told her that the war had been terrible. She knew that Rasa came from a different time than Key did, and that in the time that Key'Esop had come from things had been different, and yet to Rasa it was all still fresh in his mind.

She couldn't hold that against him, and yet, she couldn't agree with him either.

Key had spoken to her, had worked with her. She was one of the few people that Tally felt she had at least some common ground with, even if they didn't talk all that much these days.

She had confided in he. And for all the bad things that Tally knew that she must have done, being a solider and fighting in a war, that there was still a lot of good in her. As well as a lot of regret.

She isn't all bad, I mean, it's not like I'm the best person either... But she understood Rasa, she did, and she didn't hold it against you that you didn't like her. But she just couldn't stand there and not say anything either...Key had confided in her, that was at least worthy of Tally sticking up for her.

But Rasa, ever generous offered to assist her even if it put him in an odd position. Tally herself grin slightly, the idea of the other working with her making her feel more upbeat. Thank you, she said gratefully. It won't just be you and her either, I'm looking for one more person so if it suits you I can make it so you two don't work together all that often. Key had been mentioning about how she wanted to take some time off anyways, so it would all work out perfectly. And i'll teach you whatever you need to know.

Hopefully she would be a good teacher.

Tally turned her attention however back to the present as the other asked if it would be alright to eat the berries. They're wild grapes, they appear to be the edible kind too so you should be alright. Though, they might be a bit tart, they'll also have seeds. Hopefully that wouldn't be a problem with his mandibles...

Do you want to set up camp here for the night? It's a nice enclosure, or should we keep walking on?
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:36 pm

So it was a job that could be learned fairly quickly. Rasa'Jeqkogoai considered this, although he stared down at his awkward hands. His fingers, four in number, flexed and the warrior reminded himself how uncomfortable it was holding human creations. And what if Tally's shop had stairs or steps? Again, he looked at his legs and considered the unfortunate implications of working for a human. "Hm... If your shop can accommodate my girth and unique form, then I will learn whatever I can to further aid your job," he said without hesitation. "And if you have a uniform to wear then I shall gladly accept it." He will be needed to store his armor somewhere safe and out of the way. Rasa'Jeqkogoai was not as keen about the Key, however. Tally was far too kind to grant mercy upon such a lowly and baseless creature. "None of us are perfect, but you do not go around spreading lies and slander about a noble race of considerable genealogy." What honorable Sangheili in their right mind would teach a human, no matter what prestige, their language and adopt them into their culture? It was madness! It was blasphemy!

It also so happened to be Tally's employee, and Rasa'Jeqkogoai will have to learn to work together. There were no guarantees but he will try. Attention back to the berries, the warrior was delighted to know that they were edible. He gladly plucked a few and carefully held them up to his face for inspection. Seeds? "Grapes," he repeated. Rasa'Jeqkogoai decided to take a chance and he tried a revolutionary approach; the warrior wedged a few grapes between his sharp teeth and chewed this way. It was somewhat silly to watch but it worked nevertheless. He savored the taste for a moment before doing his best to swallow, repeating his efforts to see if he truly liked the berries. "These are surprisingly good. You should try some, Tally." It would be a shame if he was the only one eating nature's bounty. Whether she accepted a few grapes offered by his hand or not, Rasa'Jeqkogoai looked around and began to determine if this location was proper enough for a camp. "The trees around us will provide cover and shelter, but we can continue along our path if you prefer. There is no wrong option." Rasa'Jeqkogoai saw no argument in either decision and let Tally have the honor of choosing.

--This could be of good point to stop thread, or thread has the opportunity of continuing. I am okay with either.--

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:50 am