Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: By the Sea

Post by Impa on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 am

Impa simply chuckled softly at Ariana's statement about her own timing being better late than never before she returned the smile as she noted that she was glad that she too had not moved in immediately. She nodded at the fact that the timing had been good for her too, although she soon raised her eyebrows slightly as she learned that the young woman before her had actually died nearly a year ago. Death did work differently on the Breach of course… in her time here, the Sheikah had become very accustomed to that fact. However, that seldom lessened the pain that came in knowing that someone had fallen, especially an ally… or even worse, a friend.

Come to think of it… those names coupled with the timing sounded strikingly familiar… and the instant that she mentioned SIR, Impa's red eyes widened almost imperceptibly as the pieces fell into place. She was positive that she had seen Ariana before near the end of the fight with Alpha, but only now did her own arrival from below make sense. So that was how she had wound up in her own place in all of that… at least she had in fact got to return, but it was unfortunate that she had been forced to spend so much time in the Pool of Souls.

"I'm very sorry that such a fate befell you," stated Impa, giving her companion a sympathetic nod. "I remember seeing you in that battle with Alpha… and even with everything that those events wrought prior to their conclusion, I am glad that you were able to return to life then. This world can be chaotic at times, but there is a lot of good in it." Even with the current goings-on, there was still plenty to enjoy and be thankful for here.

Impa smiled at Ariana's words just before she moved to create the Shadow Blade. As her companion moved to get a closer look at it, she made sure to hold it steady, soon turning it carefully so as to afford Ariana another angle. At her question, Impa noted, "I have, yes. Many times in fact. I can cast various spells of many natures and different elements, but I've got a certain affinity for the shadow based ones."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:14 pm

The raised eyebrows earned Impa a sheepish chuckle. She and Jake had unfortunately been sneak-attacked, had they known about him coming to attack them beforehand they likely would have been able to fend him off. At least, they would have had better chances. Death was a funny enough thing, here on Portal Breach, but even moreso for what happened to her and the others. Sitting down below in the pool for months on end, not knowing for sure if they'd ever go back. It gave her time to get to know the others, though! Vincent and that Red Hood guy, and that girl with the wings. Despite the time they spent getting to know each other though, they all seemed to be gone, along with Jake. At least that time was in the past, and the now was the land of the living.

Impa extended her apologies and Ariana gave her a smile. "At least it wasn't a permanent fate." She nodded in agreement, that she had seen Impa around that final battle with Alpha, he with the Tentacle face. "Yeah, that was quite the experience...I'm sure that its a unique event, even with everything that happens here." There hadn't been any angry Gods ready to strike the heart of the planet, nor virus critters rummaging around. At least, she hoped there were no more of those virus creatures. She couldn't really remember if there had been any left or not... "There is, lots of good here." Arguably perhaps more than there was in her old world.

At her closer inspection, Impa turned the shadow blade over so she could see better. So she had definitely used this before in battle. "It looks like it can definitely get the job done." And she could do all sorta of magic spells and use different elements! Her preference though, were shadows. "Shadow powers in comic books always interested me. Is there any specific reason why you have an affinity for it?" She asked curiously.
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 am

Impa might not have known the full history of each individual event that led up to the End of All Things and the Reformat itself, but she had learned that it truly had been a series of events that all came together in the end… it was unfortunate that Ariana and several others had been lost only to help bring the events to pass, but everything had at least sorted itself out to a good if not somewhat unexpected conclusion. A total restart and refresh was far better than trying to pick things up from the exact moment they seemed to end, and now, they all had the chance to continue on and move forward.

"Indeed," noted Impa at catching Ariana's smile. Returning it with a soft one of her own, she added, "That's certainly one way to describe it. It was harrowing at times, but I do feel that everything worked out in the end… and as there is a lot of good here, it seems that quite a bit more came from that event." That was her own experience, at least… and that went even further as the bond between the older Link and Zelda had grown even more once she had been able to reveal her identity to him in the wake of everything. That extended from the Hero of Winds to the younger Link and herself, and that added closeness was definitely something that Impa was very grateful for.

Once everything had come to its conclusion back in the spring, everyone seemed to have an even greater appreciation for this world and each other than they already had. Most had learned that, and those that hadn't… history was bound to catch up to them, it seemed. As for the duo present here, they had both been able to take even more good from it, and that was certainly something to be thankful for.

Nodding at Ariana's assessment of her Shadow Blade, Impa loosened her grip on the weapon before shifting it into an orb of a similar structure, soon letting it disappear all together. "That it can… just as my regular blade is able to. I tend to specialize in close-range combat, but I find that being able to swiftly shift between both in and out fighting and even different attacks is a good way to keep one's opponent off guard. It all depends on the battle, of course."

Smiling a bit more as Ariana remarked that shadow-based powers in comics were of particular interest to her, Impa pondered over her question for a moment before responding, stating, "That would be a twofold reason… first and most importantly, it's a natural talent. One of my charges actually has the ability to use all of the elements as well, but he has an affinity for light. Even if someone can use more than one element, it's not uncommon to have a knack for a certain one." Impa paused for a second before gesturing to herself, set to detail the other half of her answer. "The other reason, one that mainly came to be from the first, is that I am the Sage of Shadow. In Hyrule, there were Seven Sages, each of us being awakened to better help protect our world… and as I apparently best represented the element of shadows, that was the element I awakened to guard."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Ariana couldn't help but decide that Impa looked quite nice when she smiled! Her smile widened a bit more before she nodded in return. "Yes, some of it I managed to pick up or hear about afterwards..." Such interesting experiences they had had. Being eaten by a sea monster, a terrible swamp creature that tried to eat people, and a fight at the power plant with an AI. And then there was Alpha, who had given them a lot of company down below in the Pool of Souls. "I can't help that feel that without everything that happened, we might not have come back..." Though they wouldn't have been down there in the first place either, but beggars can't be choosers. "At least its all behind us, and we get to keep the good stuff with us." They had been quite lucky, especially since they had almost lost the entire Gamma. All the more reason to enjoy what they had, and who they had.

The blade became an orb briefly, before eventually disappearing all in all. So she had a normal blade to go with it, too? "Do you use both at the same time?" That'd make her one formidable opponent, a weapon in each hand. From her descriptions she sounded like a very capable fighter, shifting in between opponents to strike close attacks. She listened as Impa spoke, so it was just a natural talent. "Is it like that for all people in your world?" Even her own charge could control all elements, though with an affinity for light! The other reason being that Impa was actually a Sage of Shadow, one of seven in total. "What are the other Sages? And why did you have to guard shadows?" Sounded like a heck of a story behind this one.
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 am

"Ah, I see," stated Impa, nodding at Ariana's note as to where she had caught up with what had happened whilst she was still trapped in the Pool of Souls At her remarks regarding everyone's return and the events being in the past, she added, "That's entirely possible, but the important thing is that you did return. It is all in the past now, as it should be, and we all have the chance to move forward to a brighter, better future."

Once the Sheikah let her Shadow Blade turn into a Shadow Orb before disappearing, she responded  to her companion's next question, noting, "I can and occasionally do, yes. It all depends on the particular battle." As for the matter of natural talents and the like… for some of us, it is certainly like that, but anyone can improve at things if they work and practice hard enough. Natural ability can help out a lot, but the benefits of dedicated practice are even more important."

As Ariana inquired about the other Sages and her own place as the Sage of Shadow, Impa smiled a bit wistfully. She did miss her fellow Sages and friends back in Hyrule, but as with Princess Zelda when she had first been brought here, she knew that somewhere, across this realm and even more importantly other points in time, they were all still safe. "There is one person to lead us all, the Leader of the Sages. Save myself, there are also the Sages of Light, Forest, Fire, Water, and Spirit. For the six of us, we are not only associated with six of the elements, but we also represent the six races of Hyrule: Hylians, Kokiri, Gorons, Zora, Gerudo, and Sheikah. As a Sheikah, my people are known as the Shadow Folk… and as a Sage is picked from each race, we best represent shadows."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Indeed, it was the past, a past that did not seem to come back and bite them just yet. She nodded in response and smiled a bit. "Indeed, a future that will hopefully not repeat itself." It had been very fortunate that she had returned, for she did not want to leave. She quite enjoyed it here, even if she didn't always get out and walk around, stretching her legs and meeting new people. She kept to herself more, but that didn't make this place any less amazing, or interesting.

So usually in a fight she did use both. That had to be pretty handy. And it sounded like pure talent alone would not help one succeed at this type of magic. Hard work improved one's ability too. "I see...it is like that for a lot of things. Talent may help you begin something, but dedicated practice hones the ability." If only there were any actual 'practices' for being a werewolf...though she supposed nature documentaries on wolves would have to do. Between those and her own instincts, she had grasped how to use her werewolf powers pretty well.

Time for more information about the sages! With one to lead them, the other Sages were Sages of Light, Forest, Fire, Water, and Spirit. "Wow..." Covered pretty much every base when it came to magical stuff. Each one typically represented a Race as well, Impa's own kind being known as Shadow Folk as well. "Which Sage is the Leader Sage? Also, when you become a Sage, are you born to be on, picked at birth, or is it handed down to you at a certain age or in the event of death?"
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Impa returned Ariana's smile with one of her own, inwardly feeling rather confident that that was not a future that would repeat itself. Everything was in the past, and as far as she could tell, they were set for far better times. Much like the younger woman before her, the Sheikah had a natural tendency to keep to herself to a degree, but she was always keen to get out and enjoy this fascinating world. At the very least though, for two introverts such as themselves, this was proving to be quite the nice encounter.

"Exactly," noted Impa, nodding to Ariana's assessment of talent and practice. "It does hold true for just about everything, and it's always especially rewarding to see when that practice pays off. I know I get a special sense of pride when I see that in my young charges."

As Ariana took in the information about the other Sages, Impa could not help but shift her smile to more of a pleased grin at her next question. She did ponder her second inquiry before answering though, but a moment later, she stated, "The Leader of the Sages is one of my own charges back home… Princess Zelda. She is wise beyond her years and certainly in a good position to lead when our powers are called upon. As far as becoming a Sage is concerned, in a sense, you are destined to be one at birth… however, you do not learn of this until a certain event happens. Namely, when your respective temple is cleansed of evil, and you yourself awaken as its Sage."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm

It was nice to talk to someone who seemed to be as introverted as she herself was. That introversion was actually why she didn't go to the Sanctuary all that often. Sometimes it was fine, even fun, but usually it was like that for her when it was smaller. The more people that came, the more uncomfortable she felt. People that she didn't know very well, and the pressure to make conversation seemed to loom overhead. The Sanctuary was the best place for some quick socializing, she just preferred it when there weren't many people around.

It was always nice to see someone learn something new and get better with practice. Especially when they were younger, like Impa's charges. Ariana always loved to help her little brother practice for school. Nothing in this world was easy, there were always improvements to be found. "Yes, its always fulfilling to see someone succeed in something they've been practicing really hard for." Though it was also disappointing when someone tried their best and still failed.

The Leader of the Sages was a Princess named Zelda. From the way Impa spoke, it sounded like the Princess was actually pretty young, which was surprising. She had expected the leader to be older, perhaps the oldest among the Sages. Then again, she was a Princess, if anyone knew how to be a leader it'd be her, and Impa said she was wise beyond her years. "I see...what is she the Sage of?" And as for becoming one, it seems it was something they were born with. However, they didn't find out about it until their temple was cleansed of evil. That would trigger the would-be Sage into fully becoming one. "That's interesting. What do you mean by cleansed of evil, exactly?"
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 am

Impa as indeed quite the introvert. She was not afraid to step up to a situation that might lie outside that aspect of her personality, but she typically preferred to spend her time alone or with small groups consisting of those closest to her. Even in those scenarios, it was not uncommon for her to stick to the side and play more the part of the ever-watchful observer, but whether it was a small, comfortable situation or one with more people, she was set to meet whatever came here way.

As it was today, she was glad to get the chance to talk to a fellow introvert, resident of the inn, and one who viewed the Sanctuary much as she herself did.

Smiling warmly at Ariana's remark, Impa stated, "That it is. But no matter what happens, it's always important to be there to help support them." That stood for failure, stalemate, and success, and for her charges, the Sheikah would always have their backs.

At the question about Princess Zelda, Impa noted, "She is simply the leader, actually. The Leader of the Sages is one who bears a particular force of Wisdom… and whilst it might seem like she should also have an element, by not representing one, that keeps the others in balance and represented fairly." That said, the princess did seem to have a connection to Time itself, but that was really more of a force than an element.

As far as cleansing a temple was concerned, Impa gestured a bit as she explained, "Simply put, when a temple is overtaken, there is someone or something that moves to inhabit it, inflicting its own evil on the temple. Such a being can be thought of as a boss of the temple. Be it a monster or another power entirely, once that evil one is fought and defeated, then the temple will be cleansed of evil."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Ariana pulled on one of her sleeves, chewing her lip a bit as she pondered the Sanctuary a bit more. Introverted as she was and disliking being around too many people at once, she did want to keep in touch more...there weren't many in this place she could confidently call a friend and she really ought to be there more for them. Between work and how hectic the Sanctuary could get though, she sometimes would go weeks without going in there. Maybe she could still meet them outside of the Sanctuary after all...places of work, wherever they lived. That was easy, right? Especially in a place like Portal Breach, where people up and disappeared, it was important to keep in touch.

"Yes...especially when they fail. That's probably when you need to support them most." She added. Failure usually stirred up some terrible feelings, after all. Confidence issues, blaming oneself. Support was definitely needed then!

Ariana listened as Impa explained. So by being Leader rather than Leader and a specific Sage, she kept a good sense of balance. Made sense, if the Sage of Water was the Leader, that'd make them stronger than the Sage of Fire and makes things a bit off-kilter. By making the Leader none of them...well, it was pretty fair! Instead, she bore a force of Wisdom. "That's very interesting. Guess it makes sure that the Leaders are wise rather than head-strong." Though head-strong could be useful, it was also rather...impulsive.

In overtaking a temple, something or someone usually moved to inhabit and force their evil influences all over it. Becoming a Boss of it. By fighting and defeating it, the temple is cleansed of their evil influences. Seemed pretty straight forward! "For some reason I imagined it involving a lot of literal cleaning, but that makes more sense. More effective too. Does it take long to cleanse a temple?"
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 am

To the Sheikah, the Sanctuary could be a fun place from time to time, but she hardly depended on it. Admittedly, that made it all the more meaningful when she did have the chance to drop by, and around that, she did love getting to see her friends outside of it. Keeping in touch could prove tricky at times with some of the goings-on here, but Impa always strove to do her best to do so.

"Exactly." Impa nodded firmly at Ariana's wise addition, making sure to give the young woman a knowing smile at that. One of the strongest truths of being a true companion was to be there to be there for those closest to one in their strongest moments as well as to help look after them in their times of weakness. No matter how deep any low ever reached, it was important to be right there for them, see them through it, and be set for whatever might come next.

At Ariana's assessment of the Leader of the Sages, Impa noted, "In a sense, it certainly does. It is important to be ready to act, but even if one has a tendency to be headstrong, it is very important to have the wisdom to use that trait well. That wisdom can help the leader as well as those who work with them, and then the entire group can be an even greater force to be reckoned with."

As Ariana admitted what the description of cleansing the temples had caused her to envision initially, Impa could not help but smile in amusement. "It might, but that is certainly a wonderful mental image. As for cleansing one, as soon as the boss of the temple is defeated, it is instantly cleansed. The only thing that can take time is working ones way through the temple's entrance, puzzles, and enemies to where the boss has sealed itself away."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Impa's smile was returned. It was pretty interesting how, different as the two of them were, they still pretty much understood each other. Funny how the world was. Some things were just...universal, no matter the species sometimes. It really was quite nice to speak with someone too, or at least have a conversation that didn't include an order of food. Maybe she really should get out more...meeting new people wasn't as difficult here as it was on Earth! ...For the most part.

Ariana listened to Impa's further input. Indeed, an indecisive leader wasn't much of a leader at all. That was why people looked up to them, so someone could make decisions. A leader needed to be decisive...but also smart. An uninformed decision could backfire badly. "The group as a whole needs to be pretty smart too, if its just the leader who's smart, they might bring the entire group down." The most important trait for a group of people though, was teamwork. Without any teamwork things could hardly get done. And for a group like the Sages, it sounds like they preferred getting things done.

And Impa seemed to find her mental image funny rather than silly or offensive. She let out a slight giggle as she again pictured people on their hands and knees, scrubbing a temple down before paying attention to the rest of what Impa says. The moment the boss was defeated, it was cleansed, and it seems the timeliest part of the temple were puzzles and enemies in it. They had to get through those to even find the boss. "What are the puzzles and enemies usually used for? When its not inhabited by a boss."
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 am

The pair here might have appeared to be quite different on the surface and even just past it, but both Ariana and Impa had already struck a keen understanding with and even of each other in their short time meeting. There was more to the two of them than met the eye, but far more than that, it was a great opportunity for them to have turned a passing encounter into a nice, welcome conversation. The Sheikah was certainly happy for it, and she was also glad that she knew this was someone that she would still be able to encounter back at the inn. It was a place that afforded great privacy to its residents, but all the same, it was great to have an easy meeting spot for fellow tenants.

"Quite so," noted Impa, nodding at Ariana's assessment of how a group needed to stand regardless of its leader. "A group must be sharp enough to take commands for what they are and where they are coming from, act on them, and if needed, act on their own to help best carry out the overall goal they strive for. I can safely say that my fellow sages were certainly smart, but even with each of our own strengths brought together, teamwork was our strongest asset." Impa might have been the only one of the sages here save Princess Zelda as their leader, but even so, they both certainly preferred getting things done.

Impa's smile broadened at Ariana's giggle, inwardly feeling rather pleased that her own remarks had in turn amused the young woman. As far as the puzzles and occasional enemies went though, that was far simpler than it might have seemed. "The puzzles are in place to help keep the deeper reaches of each temple safe from those that might cause it harm. They're as much a safeguard as they are a test for those worthy to proceed further into one. For the enemies themselves, many actually do not live in a temple if it's not inhabited by a boss. For others that linger though, the temple is their home in a sense, although they tend to act more like a challenge the same as the puzzles do. I suppose one difference between them is that one is a test of strength and the other is a test of wits."

With her own curiosity here, Impa could not help but wonder if one day Ariana might seek to test herself in the Shadow Temple. From the way their conversation was going as well as the feeling she was getting from her companion, she had a strong sense that she might be one of the few allowed access to it at some point.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 am

It was almost neat, how much Impa knew about groups and teamwork. Since she was actually a part of some group, she obviously drew her knowledge from her experience. Ariana's experience came about mostly from job experience. As much as she tried to make as little connections with people as she could, she had to still work within the group of workers and perform her function to keep the business afloat and moving. The leader, usually the owner or manager, was the one in charge who would make the decisions as Impa had said. Sometimes in the restaurants, if they had more customers than workers, then whoever was in charge had to figure out a way to split the work up so no one person would be swamped. In the case of Julia, her boss at a local pizza joint in Jersey, she had taken on a few extra customers more than what she had given out to everyone else, since she knew she could handle it.

Thinking over all the decisions a leader must make, especially ones such as the Sages who had important jobs, she again though of how the Princess who lead them seemed so young. "Is Princess Zelda ever stressed out by everything that being a leader entails?" Ah, so the temples had a safeguard in the form of the puzzles. Frankly it reminded her very much of booby traps that were said to lie in the pyramids and temples of the Egyptians, as well as other people. The movies definitely liked to have such traps and puzzles play a part whenever a character had to enter into older buildings. Testing the will and intelligence of those who entered, the puzzles were a labyrinth to keep those out who would likely do harm.

"My world never really had anything like that...but we had those types of situations in the movies. A hero would find an abandoned temple, ruin, building of some kind...face some traps that typically could be avoided by solving a puzzle or using your brain." It sounded like an interesting, maybe even fun little concept. Like a brainteaser, though one with the potential of dying. The enemies usually didn't live in the temple when it wasn't inhabited by a boss, those that did typically only lingered and considered the temple their home. They typically presented an extra challenge, one of strength. "It definitely sounds like quite the experience." She said with a slight smile.
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"She realizes the weight of her position and the responsibility within it, but aside from her confidence for herself, she trusts the other sages implicitly. Between her own wisdom and abilities, as well as the teamwork of the group as a whole, most potential stress is alleviated… and even if anything started to cause her to worry, she would usually come to me," explained Impa. "Since I was her guardian regardless of being a sage, Princess Zelda always knew she could come to me for anything, and whether it was to offer advice or simply be an ear to listen to her, I always strove to be there for her."

Impa was glad that Ariana seemed so interested by the puzzles in the temple, and she soon nodded in understanding as she detailed how such were present in movies from her world. Come to think of it, she had seen a couple of similar mechanics utilized in some of the films and shows she had either watched or simply caught glimpses of, and they had always intrigued her. Some of the puzzles shown were downright ridiculous to the Sheikah whereas many others had her mentally solving the puzzles or traps as she watched such. "Ah, I see. I believe I've seen a few similar movies here." Impa tended to read more than watch things, but she did occasionally check out some of what the television had to offer. If nothing else, Leaf certainly made sure that some of the shows and movies were known to the Hyruleans. In any event, those films were certainly creative ones, even if some of the tropes overlapped from time to time.

Nodding to Ariana and returning her slight smile, Impa stated, "It certainly is an experience… and it's one you might get to see for yourself sometime, if you wished to explore such. This world appears to have just about everything, and I've even come across a couple of dungeons here thus far."

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:14 am