0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Wanna be Starting Something

Post by Kev on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 am

Just Prior:
    [01:06:48] @ Kev : *sashays into the kitchen, closing the door behind him and grabbing out a bottle of apple juice*
    [01:07:29] @ Kev : *Apple juice doesn't come in bottle. Jar or something. I DON'T KNOW*
    [01:08:09] @ Kev : *opens dat fridge*
    [01:09:13] Bun-Bun : *and out pops the most wonderful thing in the world~*
    [01:09:59] @ Kev : *squeals and jumps back, landing on the kitchen floor on his ass* OH SWEET TAP DANCING BABY ZOMBIE JESUS!
    [01:11:59] Bun-Bun :*walks out of the fridge, amused by what he sees* It's been awhile, hasn't it? Get up.
    [01:12:51] @ Kev : *stands back up instantly, hand on his chest to calm down his heart* I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to pop out of the fridge! How've you been, Bun-Bun?
    [01:14:56] Sideswipe : *oblivious to the teenage lovebirds while he heads toward the kitchen for a cube of energon.*
    [01:15:49] Bun-Bun : Fine. Now, I'd like to talk with you in private.*
    [01:16:32] @ Kev : Oh, we're in pri-*Sideswipe walks in*...well. Now we're not. Where do you want to go?
    [01:17:29] Sideswipe : ...Don't mind me, just raiding Energon for me and my 'bro'.
    [01:18:18] Bun-Bun : *changes his tone into a less serious one because Sideswipe* Can I come over to your house?
    [01:19:11] Sideswipe : ... *Roots in the fridge and hauls out two cubes of energon* ... *STAAAAAAAAAAAAARES AT BUN.*
    [01:19:14] @ Kev : Mine? Sure! Do you want to leave now? *nod of greeting to Swiper*
    [01:19:26] Sideswipe : *Nods to Kev.*
    [01:21:05] Bun-Bun : *knows he's being stared at but ignores it* Now would be nice~
    [01:21:46] Sideswipe : *And just moseys on out of the kitchen with his two cubes of goodness.*
    [01:22:44] @ Kev : Alright! Lets leave out the back door, be easier that way. *walks to the kitchen door and pokes his head out* Hey guys, I'm gonna head home okay? Have a good night you two!
    [01:22:58] Metal Man : Niiiiiiiiiiiight.
    [01:24:19] Bun-Bun : *departs through the back door*
    [01:24:25] Jana : Bye Kevvy see you at work
    [01:24:54] @ Kev : Bye, see you then~! *closes the kitchen door and follows Bun-Bun out the back door*

Time: 1:45 A.M.
    Date: November 23, 2012

Fate was really strange, stranger still for the mouthless alien named Kev. If you had asked Kev earlier that night, when he'd walked into the Sanctuary, that he was going to find Bun-Bun in the fridge and bring him over to his cottage, he would have probably decided you were really weird. And yet that was what had happened. A simple trek into the kitchen lead to him finding Bun-Bun, and the marshmellow bunny wanted to speak, alone. In private. In fact, he didn't even tell Kev to go find Bonkers first, so he was very curious. Especially since after everything that had happened, he thought Bun-Bun wouldn't want to be around him without Bonkers being around too. He was relieved to see the bunny again though, so he wouldn't complain.

He glanced down at the bunny walking beside him, a little sheepish. "I'm sorry, I know its quite a walk from the city, but we're almost there, promise!' The grasslands did not look nearly as beautiful as they usually did, although the moon lit the area up to the best of its ability. Over beneath a tree, the sheep, Llama, and Biddy were all asleep in a circle, making no noises beyond a few sleepy huffs and snorts in their sleep, maybe even a 'baa' or two. Up ahead, a cottage came into view, and Kev picked up his step a tad, eager to get into the warm cottage. He really needed to get into the habit of dressing warmly again. He hopped up the porch and opened the door for Bun-Bun, entering in behind him and walking right to the fireplace and throwing a log or two into it, striking up a fire to keep the house warm. Upstairs in his room, the cat and the dogs were asleep, and the brainbot were recharging. Kev tended the fire a moment before turning back to his guest brightly.

"Well, this is my place! Do you need anything to drink? I have tea, fruit juice, and water." Kev took a seat on the couch, two other chairs in the vicinity for Bun-Bun to sit on since he likes his personal space, and Kev tilted his head at his ally, curious. "So, what did you want to talk about, Bun-Bun?"
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Re: Wanna be Starting Something

Post by Bun-Bun on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am

For a certain marshmallow bunny, fate was a bitch. Always had been and always will be.

That night was cold and quiet. Much to Bun-Bun's distaste, the chilly breezes of wind made him shiver and freeze to the point where the tips of his hands felt like they were going numb. "Ugh, are we there YET? I'm freezing over here!" he'd complain, but if this walk was going to get him away from the rest of the city, then he really didn't mind. Talking at the Inn would've been good, but after Halloween, he had lost all trust in them ever giving him privacy. Way to lie to your customers.

During the walk it made him think, 'had it really been a month?' Not that he was losing count or cared or anything, but it's been a while since they've seen each other, even longer since they last met alone. After the incident, he'd rather walk in the other direction or push Kev off a cliff than take a stroll with him in this freezing weather, but he knew Kev would be the only one competent enough to carry what he was planning out. It was a two-man job and when picking between Twiddle-Dee and Twiddle-Dum over here, his best chances at succeeding would be better running off with Kev.

He wasn’t going to criticize Kev’s cottage now as it came into view, from the outside it looked quaint and...cozy and like Kev, he’d rather get in the cottage than talk trash about it. Bun-Bun was first to walk in of course, and walked all the way over to the fireplace. For a marshmallow bunny, a fireplace wasn't exactly a thing to feel welcomed to, but it was so cold outside that it didn't matter to him. He took his seat in one of the chairs, which he would DEFINITELY make fun of Kev for having, because look at how girly they were! “This place is so GIRLY!” he complained. Geez Kev, would you man up when it comes to choosing furniture? What the heck is this? Were you living with your mother in this house?

He declined the offering for a drink and moved a little closer to the fire to warm his hands, but retreating right before his hands got to the point of roasting. Taking his seat back again, he went on to discuss his plans. “I was planning on robbing a shop and I would like you to accompany me.” Come on, Kev. Don’t be shy. This bunny won’t take no for an answer!
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Kev wasn't surprised that the cold weather affected Bun-Bun probably as much as it affected himself. After all, Bun-Bun was a piece of candy, how could he generate his own heat? And Kev was cold blooded, his own generation of heat relied on forces outside of himself. Like this cozy fire! Guess they weren't so different after all, in some respects.

He sighed at Bun-Bun's complaint and sagged into the couch, giving the soft girly cushion a small pat. "I know. Its not exactly my style, but I wasn't the one that decorated this place...my girlfriend did. And she had an older...more quaint style." His voice sounded more melancholy, talking about his girlfriend, and he'd averted his eyes to the ground. He would have saved up some money and gotten furniture that he'd liked instead, but what if Leslie returned? She wouldn't be happy to find her furniture gone. Besides, she was the rightful owner of this place, not him. He was a guest, and her boyfriend. Not the homeowner.

After Bun-Bun had warmed up, and with no demand for a drink, Kev looked back over at his guest, listening attentively to hear what he had to say. "Robbing a shop? Oh, I can definitely see why you wanted me to help you instead of him, now. Bonkers probably wouldn't like that, being an ex-cop and all." And everyone knew about Bonkers old job, right Bun-Bun?~ Kev himself had once been a distraction to help Jana rob someone's home, and Bonkers had even showed up! Hopefully he wouldn't show up for wherever they were going to rob this time.

"I don't mind accompanying you in robbing a shop! Although...what about those ISOs? If we had no law system, that'd be easy, robbing a place. If we had the cops, I bet I could have helped us get a bit of sympathy or a lighter sentence, I was acquainted with a few of them after all. But these ISOs? They're a different story. They don't seem to have any allegiance besides the law." He was actually a little flattered that Bun-Bun wanted Kev to join him for a robbing! And right when he was beginning to think Bun-Bun hated his guts too~! Maybe this could be his chance to show him how loyal he was to him, how trustworthy. Nothing says trustworthy like robbing people.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

The answer was that he couldn't generate his own heat or even cool himself down if he were hot (unless melting counts, but that's just another way of dying). Guess they weren't so different after all.

Oooooh, how juicy! Kev used to have a girlfriend? Quite surprising, really. He didn't know some girls were actually into the freaky big-eyed mouthless type. He took note at how melancholy his tone became and it became apparent that he missed his girlfriend quite a lot. Maybe something happened to her? Maybe she died? No, then she would've came back. But what if she abandoned him? Oh, the possibilities! His eyes meandered around the room, like he didn't seem to care that much about him having a girlfriend in the past.

Bun-Bun's eyes fixated back on the alien as he took the offer without any force at all. Well that was a piece of cake. A whole lot better than Bonkers, who would've - BROUGHT THEM INTO THE AUTHORITIES? Bun-Bun stared at Kev in shock. Bonkers - who he always thought of as just a kid - was a former cop. That can't be true! Bonkers had never spoke about being a cop before. The thought made him chuckle. "An ex-cop, huh? So which one of the kids played the crook?" He snickered more. There's no way Bonkers could've been an actual cop, now...

Now the ISOs, however, they sounded like an intimidating obstacle. What were they, robots or something? Now, he knew that most people had some kind of soft spot that could be tackled easily, but robots? Oh they're a different story. He got his butt kicked by robots after all. This is why he hated technology. He shook the thought of them showing up away. "Don't worry, Kev. With my cleverness and brains leading us, I assure you that we'll be out of there before they even show up to the crime scene!" And don't be silly, Kev! Of course he hates your guts. Just... not as much as he's hating Bonkers right now. And oh yes, nothing proves an ally's devotion more than robbing people~!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 am

From that look in Bun-Bun's eyes, Kev guessed the bunny probably figured he'd put up more of a fight. And for now, he was indeed quite fine with doing this, robbing some shop. When they go to do it though, might be a different story...after all, its easy to say yes when you don't know the full consequences behind what you're going to do.

The bunny stared at Kev, and Kev stared back. "I...take it Bonkers never told you about that then?" His confusion only increased when Bun-Bun began to chuckle. Kids? Playing? What?

Bun-Bun, back in August wrote:"Besides, the kid likes you better."

Kid.

Bun-Bun thought Bonkers was just a child! Which...actually Kev could understand that. Bonkers did act somewhat kiddish, but Kev had learned since the Phazon incident that that didn't mean he was stupid. Bonkers was smarter than he seemed. Perhaps him being so innocent and childish was due to being a toon?

"The crooks played the crooks, Bun-Bun. He was an actual cop, with a partner and everything! He was part of the Law force here before it disbanded...I wouldn't mention that to him, by the way. That's probably why he never told you. That, and it never really came up." It would probably especially hurt the toon since nearly every cop besides him and Leo had disappeared after the disbanding. Re-l, Cinderella...even Hellboy, as he'd learned a day or two ago. The thought made him sigh. Even he, was gone. Hellboy of all people! Who'd been here since the beginning. If he could leave, or be taken away, whichever had happened...that basically meant anyone could, now didn't it?

He looked back over at Bun-Bun, who assured him that the brains of the bunny would insure that they'd be in and out before the ISOs ever even showed up. Kev had a few doubts about that, but he figured he'd humor the marshmallow bunny. He leaned against the side of the couch closest to Bun-Bun's chair, giving him his undivided attention.

"Alright, I trust you! So, what are we robbing, and when, and how? I have references if you need it, I was a distraction once for Jana, helped her rob a house!" Yay, Kev's guts were hated less than Bonkers!~
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Bun-Bun had been prepared to apply some brute force when talking to Kev. After August he had to keep his guard constantly with him. He didn’t want another rebellion to occur, but the chance of there being one started to feel farther than he ever thought. There was something about him that made him sound... desperate? Desperate to …please? Oh no, this had to be another trick! He wasn’t going to let himself get tempted into taking advantage of him again. He didn’t let his guard down for a second for him.

Bonkers was a different story though. He didn’t quite remember when Bonkers had saved Kev from his wrath, but he did remember what he saw in the Pool. “Well, that explains the police hat from the Pool.” Also, didn’t Kev’s doppelganger mention something about him being a cop? He wouldn’t know though because he’d been spending most of that time ON FIRE! “This should’ve come up sooner! How dare that bobcat not bring it up!” he slammed his fist against the armrest. How the heck was he supposed to work with a former cop?

Well… he could work with him. The bobcat’s naïve, isn’t he? This only means that he’ll have to keep his guard up for him, too! Especially with his current plans, that bobcat must never know. And he was sure that he wouldn’t ever know. It’d happen so fast that by the time he ever found out the deed had been long taken care of. Bun-Bun sat calmly in his armchair, rubbing his hands together as the plan began formulating again in his head. He then leaned up against the arm rest towards Kev, smiling at him.

“Well, how does Saturday night sound? You’re not busy are you?” If you are, we could always fix that. “You won’t have to do much. No distraction would be necessary. We’ll go to the mall and you’ll mind control the cashier into handing us the money. Simple!” This was a plan that not even he could screw up. Bun-Bun leaned closer to him and extended his arm to him, his grin suddenly turning malicious. “So, what do you say, friend?”
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 am

Ah yes, that trial in the Pool. Not a bad one actually, and honestly not the worst kind, but after everything that had happened it had been a lot on his nerves. Trying to apologize to Bun-Bun, and the JERK fell asleep! He opened his heart up and tried to talk to him! And he fell asleep. And of course he couldn't be forgiven for that mistake. He could forgive Bun-Bun's transgressions time and time again, but Bun-Bun can't forgive him! His eyes got a bit more half-lidded and unamused at the thoughts of what happened in the Pool. They got even more so as the bunny became agitated and slammed his fist against the chair's armrest.

Yes Bun-Bun, yes, ruin his girlfriend's chair. Ruin them. With nothing but a brief eye twitch to give away his frustration, Kev folded his hands on his lap and looked over at Bun-Bun. "I'm sure he didn't mean to keep it secret from you. After all, this is Bonkers! He doesn't lie to people, not on purpose at least. And really, its never had a chance to come up! In fact, none of us really know a whole lot about each other, do we?" He assured the rabbit. Hard to get to know each other intimately when two of them were high on Phazon and crazy to boot.

And in a mood swing that reminded him of Zurg, Bun-Bun was know smiling up at him. "Saturday's fine! I have no plans on Saturday." Oh good, he wouldn't have to do much? Not even be a distraction? His head nodded along as the bunny continued.

Bun-Bun wrote:“We’ll go to the mall and you’ll mind control the cashier into handing us the money. Simple!”

Sounding easy and fi-Wait a second! "What?!" Mind control the cashier! He stared at the bunny and shook his head. "No no no no no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I can't do that. You know I can't! I don't even like using my powers without people's permission, you want to use my powers to rob a store?!" Come on, bunny, you'd think after being on the receiving end of Kev's powers, you wouldn't wanna unleash that onto anyone. Of course, Bun-Bun wasn't the most empathetic bunny on the block...

Bun-Bun, Friend wrote:“So, what do you say, friend?”

All complaints died as he stared at the extended arm, not noticing the smile had turned a bit more evil then before. No, he focused on that arm that was towards him. And that word.

Bun-Bun, back in July wrote:“Then again, you and I may not be such a bad pair after all. …Friends?”

He reached out silently and grabbed the bunny's hand in his, then looked into the bunny's black eyes. "Does this mean...do you...forgive me? We're friends again?" His eyes got big and glossy, obviously very happy about this turn of events. "Oh Bun-Bun! I knew you'd come around to me again someday! Thank you! I promise, what happened before will not happen again! If it does, you have my permission to kill me!" He refrained from hugging the bunny like he had so many months before and just gave his hand a small squeeze before letting go, worries gone for now. But surely they would come back, as the issue of him mind controlling that cashier was still up in the air.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 pm

The Pool of Souls. Oh how he HATED that place! He hoped he’d never have to end up there again. That place was almost a nightmare come true.

Bun-Bun was pondering a bit over the events that had happened and realized that maybe he didn’t know as much as he thought he did about them. “I suppose I don’t…” he admitted to him. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t start…” But not now though. Now wasn’t the time to bond.

…Or was it?

“Kev, I know you can. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind manipulating some innocent cashier. You know, the way you didn’t mind manipulating someone as innocent as myself?” It wasn’t just a lack of empathy. It was also hatred and vengeance playing a role. That…BASTARD! Betraying him, BELITTLING him, manipulating him like he was nothing and refusing to do it to others! Such a great person you are, Kev! You should be honored just knowing that he still wants to run around with you and call you his friend.

Bun-Bun’s eyes softened as Kev looked up them, his smile softer as well. He put his free hand on Kev’s shoulder reassuringly. Yes.” Then he just waited, already with the big, glossy eyes and now all that’s missing is that big hug and the tears of joy. Surprisingly though and to his own fortune, that didn’t seem to happen. All that he got was a small squeeze, and that was all. He still kept his hand on his shoulder, even as Kev’s hand retreated from him. “Ohoho I thought I might, seeing as you probably didn’t mean for any of those things that had happen in the past. I understand~!” …Understand that you were a big jerk! “And if this plan fails us, you have my permission to die!”

Come to think about it, maybe they could put their differences aside once again. For friendship. You monster.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 am

Bun-Bun wrote:“I suppose I don’t…But that doesn't mean we can’t start…”

Well that was surprising! "Hey, if it makes you feel better, we don't know a lot about you either, you know? And I might know more about Bonkers than you, but only a little bit more. The three of us haven't gotten a chance to ever sit down and talk yet. We can start now though...we can start since its calm, and the world isn't ending yet." Oh, what progress they were making! He knew you had it in you Bun-Bun!

Bun-Bun wrote:“Kev, I know you can. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind manipulating some innocent cashier. You know, the way you didn’t mind manipulating someone as innocent as myself?”

...Progress just atrophied. He flinched and looked away guiltily, eyes narrowed at the bunny's words. Of course he'd mention that. Of course he'd still hold it against him. Of course he'd still hate him for it. He looked back at the bunny and sighed, rubbing his head with his hands wearily. He was getting too old for all of this.

"I didn't mind manipulating you at the time because I was high and insane off of Phazon, Bun-Bun. You think I like sabotaging what little trust you had in me?! You think I like betraying my people and my culture?! You think I like making you hate me?" His eyes became sobered as he spoke, staring at the bunny. "...I don't. I don't like those things. But if it'll help you to forgive me...if it'll make you happy..." His eyes went to the floor. "I'll do it. But only her, okay? Unless we're in some fight during the bimonthly Apocalypses, and you're in trouble and I can use my powers to free you. Other than that, only her, and only taking money." Two wrongs don't make a right, but what if the second wrong is intended to make the first wrong right?

Bun-Bun wrote:Yes. Ohoho I thought I might, seeing as you probably didn’t mean for any of those things that had happen in the past. I understand~!”

All it took was the bunny's hand to come and rest on his own shoulder reassuringly for Kev to wrap his arms around the bunny's flat body and pull him in for a hug, sniffling. "I didn't! I didn't mean for those things to happen at all! I'm so sorry, please don't hate me!" Progress was on some 'roids now because Bun-Bun was suddenly very sweet and empathetic. Kev didn't question it though, and just hugged him and sniffled into his sponger yellow skin more. It sounded as if the bunny forgave him, and it was what he so desperately wanted.

Bun-Bun wrote:“And if this plan fails us, you have my permission to die!”

He pulled away from the hug, although his arms were still around the bunny. "Not painfully, right? If you can give me permission to die, you can also decide how, right? Please let me die very fast and painlessly." Thank you Mr. Dark, city of Otokoyo, and now Mines and Phazon and Blackholes, for being some of the most painful ways to die.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes, that was right! They didn’t know much about him and for now, he’d rather keep it like that. Sure Kev knew he tried to take over the world at one point in his life, but that wasn’t even half of his story. He didn’t know how much Kev could handle, however. “How about we talk get to know all three of each other another time?” He’d very much rather discuss this heist first before doing anything of that sort.

Kev wrote:"I didn't mind manipulating you at the time because I was high and insane off of Phazon, Bun-Bun. You think I like sabotaging what little trust you had in me?! You think I like betraying my people and my culture?! You think I like making you hate me?"

Well you sure seemed to like it when you did it to him! That bunny would never get over it. He could still see himself vulnerable in a Phazon puddle, begging for mercy and he just laughed and laughed and laughed… It made Bun-Bun physically shake in rage, thinking about that, but he calmed himself before Kev could take any notice in it.

Kev wrote:"I'll do it. But only her, okay? Unless we're in some fight during the bimonthly Apocalypses, and you're in trouble and I can use my powers to free you. Other than that, only her, and only taking money."

“No you won’t do just her.” He snapped. “You’ll do me, too.”

...Wat?

“That night, I’ve come to realize how vulnerable I am to mental attacks. So in order to keep myself from getting brain washed again, I’d like you to help me build up a mental resistance. I’ll give you my permission to manipulate me again as long as you don’t do anything that’ll put me in a hospital AND we do it somewhere private. It’ll be just you and I.” Like he was going to be a victim to Kev’s manipulation again! He was going to prevent getting manipulated again by getting manipulated again, which sounded dumb, but it’d be worth it in the long run.

It was surprising really. They went from arguing to hugging each other, which Bun-Bun had been waiting for. He could feel himself twitch. Someone was touching him! Bun-Bun ignored it, however and out of desperation and have his twitching hands grab onto something, he ended up wrapping his arms around him back, making it seem like he was somewhat enjoying that hug. He’d let this hug slide. Just this once.

Kev wrote:“If you can give me permission to die, you can also decide how, right? Please let me die very fast and painlessly.”

Once being let go briefly from the hug, he nodded to him and chuckled. “Okay, I’ll make your death painless. Nice and painless…”
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Bun-Bun wrote:“How about we talk get to know all three of each other another time?”

"That sounds like a good idea. Especially since Bonkers isn't even here right now...after the heist then, we'll have a meeting somewhere, and get to know each other more!" Bun-Bun was making attempts to get to know them and be closer with them! Guess he really learned from that trial after all! He was so happy, he didn't even notice Bun-Bun shaking with rage, brief as it was.

Bun-Bun wrote:“No you won’t do just her. You’ll do me, too. That night, I’ve come to realize how vulnerable I am to mental attacks. So in order to keep myself from getting brain washed again, I’d like you to help me build up a mental resistance. I’ll give you my permission to manipulate me again as long as you don’t do anything that’ll put me in a hospital AND we do it somewhere private. It’ll be just you and I.”

"What?!" And here he was, thinking the bunny would never even want him in his head again. And he wanted him to help him build his mental defenses? "I should really start charging for this..." He glanced quickly at Bun-Bun. "N-not you though. You get this for free. I owe you, and you're a good friend! I was just saying, because last month I did the same thing for Thomas. But for friends, I'll do it for free anytime~. When were you thinking about doing it?"

Hug initiated, Kev was happy enough that Bun-Bun wasn't shoving him away and kicking him, but when the bunny returned it, he let out a loud trill and nuzzled him. Never would he have thought that the bunny would hug him back! Not even before the Phazon! It was like a dream come true! Their friendship was finally becoming mended and fixed!

Bun-Bun wrote:“Okay, I’ll make your death painless. Nice and painless…”

He set the bunny back down and backed away awkwardly, but seemed all around pleased with the turn the visit had taken. "Thank you! All of my deaths so far have been painful, it'll be nice to die quickly and painlessly for a chance! Rotting to death, being a battery, now sucked in a blackhole...at least I don't remember that last one." Shrugging slightly, he looked back at his bunny compatriot. In this case, his partner in crime. "So, are we going to meet up at the mall, or meet somewhere else first then go there?" Yes, he was fully on-board now. The magic of friendship~!
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 am

Yeah, guess you could say that he really did learn a thing or two in the Pool, considering that he was making some kind of effort to get to know him. It’s also something both productive and useful for the future. Everyone wins!

Also, he was being pretty serious about building those mental defenses. Seriously, he was lucky enough that despite all that happened in the Pool, they STILL eventually came crawling back to him! As if they didn’t learn it well enough.

Kev wrote:"I should really start charging for this..."

Oh well, you could charge him for getting manipulated willingly, but beatings are free?! What is this!? He thought they were friends!

Kev wrote:"N-not you though.”

Phew! “Oh good.” Bun-Bun said, perking up suddenly and clapping his hands together. It better be free lessons, or else he’d have to hurt you…”Well, I was thinking, maybe next month. Maybe… mid-December. How does that sound?” Whether they get busted or not, it gives a nice long while for Kev and him to coordinate for then. It doesn’t seem that far, but it gives just enough time for him to schedule something around then. “Also, it’d be late in the afternoon, because I don’t do daytime stuff.” Sunlight is not good for marshmallow bunnies, you know!

Bun-Bun had also been pleased with how pleasant of a turn the visit was taking. Kev was finally cooperating and he seemed sure that they were really gonna get stuff done.

Kev wrote:"Thank you! All of my deaths so far have been painful, it'll be nice to die quickly and painlessly for a chance! Rotting to death, being a battery, now sucked in a blackhole...at least I don't remember that last one."

“Well, that sure sucks. At least the good news is that you won’t have to worry about any of those things happening with me.” And he was honest about it, too. Mainly because he couldn’t do any of those things. Rotting to death sounded doable, but not exactly his cup of cocoa (geddit?).

He reached into his pocket and gazed at the time on his pocket watch before getting up and starting to make his way over to the door. “Well, I should get going. Tell you what? How about we meet up here and then walk over there?"

He waited for an answer and after receiving one, he flung open the door. "All right, I'll see you then," he said, looking back at Kev and grinning a bit darkly again, but he tried hiding it this time though. Didn't want to scare the poor guy away from helping him after all this fighting to get him to help in the first place.

The bunny then turned around and hopped out of the house, seeing as there was nothing else to discuss. Expecting that there was going to be some sort of fight between him and Kev, getting him to do it seemed easier than he expected. Same goes for the favor between them. Now it's all the matter of doing it.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

Bun-Bun wrote:”Well, I was thinking, maybe next month. Maybe… mid-December. How does that sound?”

"That sounds good!" He didn't have much planned for December after all. An afternoon helping the bunny build his mental defenses wouldn't take up much of his time, right? "I'll look forward to it then!" Ah yes, heat from the sun and marshmallows don't go well together.

Bun-Bun wrote:“Well, that sure sucks. At least the good news is that you won’t have to worry about any of those things happening with me.”

"Thank you!" Although that made him wonder how the bunny would kill him for failing. Hopefully no cocoa would be involved. Heat didn't exactly work out well for him either! Cold-blooded reptile and all that!

Bun-Bun wrote:“Well, I should get going. Tell you what? How about we meet up here and then walk over there?"

He tilted his head when Bun-Bun grabbed a pocket watch...from...where? What? He stared at the bunny, confused. He must be catching something from Bonkers, making watches appear like that. "Alright Bun-Bun! That sounds agreeable." He stood up and watched the bunny go to leave. "Bye Bun-Bun! Have a safe trip back to the Inn!" He waved at the hopping figure then closed the door behind him, plopping on the couch. Well...guess tomorrow was going to be an interesting day. Robbing some place in the mall. There was no way this could go wrong, right?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am