Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Trick-or-Treat, Smell My Feet, Gimme Something Good to Eat!

Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Re: Trick-or-Treat, Smell My Feet, Gimme Something Good to Eat!

Post by Bun-Bun on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Excellent.

??? wrote:“Joe, be as kind as to slow down a bit, so that our guest doesn’t hurt himself.”

Guest. Now that’s more like it! He would’ve preferred being called a VIP, but …that’ll do.

As the car slowed down, Bun-Bun began to prepare himself to hop in. With Bonkers getting closer he had to make this fast. He crouched down on the roof on the side of the open window and carefully gave a firm grasp to the side of the roof so he wouldn’t fall off. When that was firm, he sat on the car and gently swung himself off. Of course, by now he was stuck dangling and facing the road and you’d have to be an idiot in order to swing yourself into the street willingly. He carefully flipped himself over and now facing the car, he started swinging himself again, not even glancing at whatever was happening in the Car behind him.

…did he just hear the car talk? No, of course not. Cars don’t talk.

At last, he’d picked up enough speed and he flung into the car, almost leaping into the passenger seat. Congratulations. You now have now have Portal Breach's only living marshmallow bunny in your car! He was a magnificent looking one, wasn’t he? He even had a faint scent of marshmallow lingering from him. He collected himself after a moment of realizing his surrounding and sat himself upright in the seat. “So… where exactly are we heading for anyway?”

Bun-Bun may not have made the best choice riding with strangers, but even he knew better. Don’t think he’s not onto them, either. Somewhere in the back of his head, it felt all too suspicious. If an animal was supposed to jump on your car, you’d scream and hurl yourself and the car into a pole, and besides that, it’s the way they said it that also made him suspicious. It sounded… patronizing in a way. Not that he had been patronized enough by strangers in the past because of being a marshmallow bunny. Just look at Kev. He kept one hand loosely on his soda rifle and adjusted himself again to bury it into the seat. Well boys, where are we heading?

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:10 am

Clinging to the windshield and the hood, Bonkers carefully watched as Bun-Bun took that extremely suspicious offer and the toon couldn’t help but wonder… why? Why wasn’t he listening to a worried friend?
    What had he ever done to him that he so desperately wanted to lose them?

The car wouldn’t slow down for the bunny forever, so Bonkers knew that he had to make this chance count!
    “Norton,” he called down to his car that at this point was driving by the side of the other car, “Try leveling with the rear end. I can’t risk knocking into Bun-Bun.”
    The car did as he was told and, taking a big gulp, the bobcat leveled himself onto his feet… and took that leap of faith.

There was a dull clang inside the car that caused the two drivers in the front row to flinch, though neither thought much of it, as around the same time the little candy-bunny had dropped in.
    Albeit the darkness, the street ahead was straight and clear, so once Bun-Bun had settled himself enough so he could talk Joe dared to glance into the back row.
    His eyes quickly fell back on the street and after a moment of realization he glanced at Bun-Bun AGAIN, blinking. Oh, dear.
    Keep your eyes on the road, Joe! Eyes on the road!

For a second the car was pulling slightly before Joe stabilized it again and sped up.
    “I’d recommend you buckle up,” he answered, “as long as we got that other car on our tail we’re not heading anywhere.”
    “Well, we were originally heading for the Mall,” Fred tried to relieve that statement. He glanced out of the window again, frowning at what was going on behind them, “Why are these… kids following you anyway?” Was one of them driving even? Well you don’t see that every day. Then again, you don’t see a talking marshmallow bunny every day either. “You’re not gonna get us into any trouble, are you?”
    Look who’s talking.

- - - - -

HIT = Bonkers will make a save landing
    MISS = Near miss, but he’ll be clinging
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:10 am

The member 'Bonkers' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm

If he still hadn't gotten the picture that he wanted to be left alone yet... we're doomed. He's gonna have a long talk with that bobcat once this was over.

Bun-Bun grabbed the seatbelt with his free hand and strapped himself with it as they sped up, still clung to his soda rifle behind him as he did.

??? wrote:“Well, we were originally heading for the Mall,”
    The Mall? What was going on at the Mall? Wasn't it closed around now? He wouldn’t know, though. It had been so long since he left his room that he wouldn’t know what was going on around town, but it wasn’t like he was going to tell anyone that or even admit it to even himself. Because it wasn’t true. Bun-Bun, an ignorant bunny? HA! That had to be a joke.

??? wrote:“Why are these… kids following you anyway?”

Well boys, isn’t it obvious? It’s Halloween and he was a piece of candy. Hello?

“Because they want to EAT me! Why else would they be following me?” There you go, gentlemen, way to have him spell it out for you.

??? wrote:“You’re not gonna get us into any trouble, are you?”

Trouble?

Bun-Bun’s suspicion began to rise, cocking an eyebrow at one of the boys. After taking another glance toward the children of the car, he could probably see where they were going by that. “Oh no, they won’t get you guys into trouble, but there’s gonna be trouble If they get anymore closer.” He leaned hard against the seat to conceal his soda rifle more and let his hand slide slowly away from it until laying on the seat, close to his side. If anyone tries to touch him, they’re going to enter a world of sticky (and gross)!

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:06 am

Sure, Bonkers had gotten the… well, an indication of that picture and he would have probably turned around to recollect his kids if what he did now, wasn’t for Bun-Bun’s own good and safety only.

The toon’s landing had been safe and sound, to his own surprise and he sent a quick series of thank you’s to Popsclock as he lowered himself on the trunk of the car to not be blown away from the stream of air. Hopefully Norton would steer the kids away now, he didn’t want them to get into any trouble.

With a sigh of relief the toon began talking to himself.
    “Okay, Bonkers. You’ve seen this in the movies. You’re a toon. You’re a trained professional… nothing can happen to you…”
    As long as he thought of this being his topic he’d be fine – it didn’t belong to these gangsters. Nope sir.

Soo… what should he do now… even the toon knew that it wasn’t such a good idea to do much of anything while the car was still in motion. Maybe he should get somewhere wind-save. The trunk might be a good place to start with. Clinging to the car with one hand and the pads of his feet, Bonkers rummaged around in a convenient pocket until he summoned a little black ball. He pressed the sticky, rubber-like substance upon the surface of the car and stretched it out, as though it was cookie dough, to find that the trunk held no space for him anymore and his suspicions to be confirmed.

Oh, Bun-Bun!

“Because they want to EAT me! Why else would they be following me?”
    “Figures. It’s rather dangerous for someone like you to walk around alone, especially in a night like this.” Fred mused, “So can we drop you off some place?” Not like they intended on doing that… but you’d have to build up some sort of trust – leave your victim feeling save and unsuspicious.
    “We don't mind detours”
    Not while they had a bunch of people on their tail.

“Oh no, they won’t get you guys into trouble, but there’s gonna be trouble If they get anymore closer.”
    “Fred!” his partner reprimanded him, “What your bunny said. They’re still after us. Do something.”
    So much for inconspicuousness. (Try saying that fast 3 times)

“But, Joe”, the blue fonted man tried to soothe the situation, “It’s just kids.”
    “It’s a BUNCH of kids and they’re DRIVING!”
    Can’t argue with that. Besides... even kids had eyes in their head.
    “…fine.”

With that, Fred opened the Glove Compartment, but – seeing how it were only kids they were dealing with, he picked out a pack of tacks and leveled down the window on his side.
    In that moment a terrible noise – much like a wind-draft sounded from the back of the car and through a flawlessly round hole that suddenly appeared in the back of the car the head of their other blind passenger peeked in.
    “Bun-Bun!” it said and Fred turned around to face the back row with a scowl.
    “You need to get out of this car!”
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Safety? What Safety? Bun-Bun was fine, no thanks to you!

??? wrote:“Figures. It’s rather dangerous for someone like you to walk around alone, especially in a night like this.”

“No duh, as if I look like I wanted to be out here.” No, this rabbit had wanted to spend Halloween alone. He didn’t want to go trick-or-treating with Bonkers and he ESPECIALLY didn’t want to go Trick-or-Treating with a bunch of ravenous children!

??? wrote: “So can we drop you off some place? We don't mind detours.”

Bun-Bun’s hand closest to his soda rifle slowly started to drift away from it as his suspicion decreased a bit. “Well, I was heading back to the Inn…” They were pretty far from the Inn by now, he’d assume, but that’s where he intended to go. It wasn’t like it was a secret place or anything. It was just …an Inn.

??? wrote:“What your bunny said. They’re still after us. Do something.”

His bunny? Excuse me? He was NOBODY’S bunny. He didn’t care if he was the guy who invited him in, he wasn’t ANYONE’S property!

Joe and Fred wrote:“But, Joe It’s just kids.”
    “It’s a BUNCH of kids and they’re DRIVING!”

Well at least someone understood the problem here and that kids driving cars ISN’T normal. Not even in HIS world is that normal.

Bun-Bun was watching to see what Fred was up to when a horrible wind draft sound caused him to look back in terror at where it was coming from. Did they break the windows of the truck too? Were they that desperate to try and eat him? No, it wasn’t that at all. Instead it was Bonkers appearing out of a black hole? What kind of crazy toon thing of his is THAT!?

“Um…boys? I think we’ve got company!” Bun-Bun warned the two men in the front seats and looked back at Bonkers again. “What are you doing!?”

Bonkers wrote:“Bun-Bun! You need to get out of this car!”

“Oh yeah!? And why exactly do you want me to get out of this car for!?” Please let there be another reason as to why you’re bugging him so much, other than dragging him out to go get eaten those horrible children! He couldn’t have left enough hints as it is!

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

“They’re candy-smugglers!
    Come again?
    “Their trunk is littered with MOON-PIES
    Oh, the retcon!
    “And they have jewels in them!”
    Oh, the reference!

What in the world was a MOON-PIE anyway? One of Bonkers’s crazy pies that was made with cheese from the moon? …Honestly, would you be surprised?
    But no, the toon was about to drop his bunny-friend a sample of the marshmallow-sandwiches when the car suddenly made a sharp turn, forcing Bonkers to get a tight hold on the edge of the window-hole.
    The packed Moon-Pie toppled upon the back seat, its package decorate with an innocent smiley-face. Go ahead Bun-Bun and take a look at what you’re dealing with here.

“That’s it! a frustrated Joe exclaimed, “We’re heading out of town!
    What?! But the ISOs-
    “You get rid of that clown, Fred! He knows too much!”
    “But the deal-”
    “Will be relocated!”
    “Fine…” a far less enthusiastic assistant grumbled and after all doors and windows locked with an ominous click, the toon found himself staring right into the barrel of a little pistol. With his eyes growing big and a deep gulp the bobcat flattened himself upon the trunk, the draft causing the toon hole to slowly loosen from the window.

“Don’t hit the bunny!” Joe reprimanded his colleague, “It’ll only reduce its worth!”
    “Oh, Joe,” Fred answered as he tried to aim in this entire ruckus. Bonkers squeezed his eyes shut.
    Guess there was no helping it now anymore anyway, “He’ll be dead by the time they stuff him with the jewels anyway.”
    Funny... that'd hadn't actually sounded like a threat just there... what was up with that blue-fonted guy? Guess you found yourself a crook with a strict ‘no killing’ policy.

Quick, Bun-Bun, do something! Actually losing the kids means being stuck with these two sickos, after all! And you don’t want that now, do you?
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Bonkers wrote:“They’re candy-smugglers!
    “What? Candy SMUGGLERS!?” Bun-Bun looked at the men in disgust. This can’t be true! He hadn’t just been given a free ride only to get hurt by a bunch of candy SMUGGLERS! “You….You’re lying! Th-That CAN’T be true!” his once receding hand quickly grasped onto the soda rifle from behind and he took his seat belt off.

When the car made its sharp turn, Bun-Bun fell over and hit the door of the door roughly, letting out a grunt and hissing a bit. And then he saw it. The little sandwich thing with the happy face it. Those bastards! Bun-Bun used his free hand to grab a hold of the patty and while concealing his rifle in the cushions of the seat for a moment, he unwrapped it and broke the sandwich in half. Well, at first it looked like it was just chocolate with jewels in them, however when he broke it…

THAT’S IT! THESE TWO HAD TO STOPPED! Putting jewels in candy. What SICKOS!

Joe wrote:“That’s it! We’re heading out of town!”

“What!? You can’t take me out of town! What do you expect to do with me there?”

Fred and Joe wrote:“You get rid of that clown, Fred! He knows too much!”
    “But the deal-”
    “Will be relocated!”
    “Fine…”

“Deal? WHAT DEAL!? YOU BOYS HAD BETTER TALK!” Bun-Bun was starting to get demanding. What were they doing with this candy? Why were there JEWELS in them!? He wanted to know what these sickos had in mind when putting jewels into candy!

Joe wrote:“Don’t hit the bunny! It’ll only reduce its worth!”

Yeah, Fred. Don’t hit the bunny! Besides, what would hurting him do for them anyway?

Fred wrote:“Oh, Joe, He’ll be dead by the time they stuff him with the jewels anyway.”

“…dead?” Oh no, he was not gonna die again and get sent to that awful place again! These two could SUCK it! Last time he was in the Pool, he was almost condemned to a life of endless torture! That was… until Bonkers and Kev saved him. But now Bonkers was trouble, which meant that if he wasn’t to save himself, he had to save Bonkers (and himself, but more importantly himself)!

Bun-Bun took his soda rifle from behind his seat and grabbed Joe by the neck, not to choke him but to keep his head into place as he shook his soda rifle and put it against the guy’s head. “Listen here, BUB!” Bun-Bun barked at the man.

“You better turn this car around and leave the kid alone or I’ll send send us ALL crashing!” Yeah, he’d get himself, Bonkers, and these two injured, but Bun-Bun would very much rather be an injured bunny than a dead bunny, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

“You….You’re lying! Th-That CAN’T be true!”
    Well… ouch.
    “Yah, well… maybe I’m not always right, the toon started to vindicate himself, as he slipped and fixed his hold on the hole, “But I don’t lie Bun-Bun. Not on purpose! Please, get out of there?” This time, it wasn’t a demand… but a plea. You had the evidence right there, Bun-Bun! Please!
    Even if the doors might have been locked by now - his toon-hole was still there! But in order to use that as a non-toon, you had to trust him.

Car Turn!

Norton behind them hit the brakes abruptly to avoid an upcoming crash and had to watch helplessly as – despite driving curves like a drunk – the car ahead of them sped up instead of slowing down. Zakia pressed on for the car to follow them and after a moment of contemplation… Norton did, even though his engine sputtered in dispute.

“What!? You can’t take me out of town! What do you expect to do with me there?”
    “No witnesses…” Joe grumbled with undeniable annoyance.
    Oh, Bun-Bun…

If they crossed the border now, the ISOs wouldn’t be able to operate! Being a law-fanboy, Bonkers had done his homework on that.
    “Bun-Bun,” he called for his attention, “We can’t have them cross the border.” He would have gladly explained it for you, but frankly – first; the crooks themselves didn’t quite seem to know what that would cause and he didn’t want to encourage their motivation and secondly; just mentioning the ISOs was sure to raise a whole bunch of other questions, and there was simply no time for that.
    Speaking of which… the bobcat couldn’t help but wonder how much longer it would take them to find them. They were their life-line at this point, after all!

The toon was ready to try and pull himself into the car when – ooops – the whole pistol fiasco was introduced and he had to decide upon a tactical… no, retreat wasn’t the right word, he wasn’t going to leave Bun-Bun alone in this situation, but… standby. Yes, standby sounded good. Reminded him of the good old days when he used to go patrolling with Lucky…

“Deal? WHAT DEAL!? YOU BOYS HAD BETTER TALK!”
    Fred, as he revealed the pistol raised a simple eyebrow at the bunny.
    “We’re here on a business trip, what else did you think?” Delivering Candy to the Trick or Treater households? Oh Puleeease.

“He’ll be dead by the time they stuff him with the jewels anyway.”

“…dead?”
    What, Bun-Bun? Didn’t you want to be pricelessly valuable? We could replace these buttons of yours with diamonds, you know…

Fred flinched away with an unnatural calmness as Bun-Bun hopped up to the front seats and threatened the driver with… was that soda? Really? Oh well, whatever worked.
    Fred shrugged pointedly as he lowered the weapon into his lap and instead prepared to take hold of the steering wheel – just to be save in a worst case scenario.
    Hey, he couldn’t go and risk Joe’s life here, while the bunny was holding him hostage, right? And hum… seems that as long as he had to assure that the car wasn’t crashing into a random tree he’d have no hand free to fire any pistols – what a shame.

“You better turn this car around and leave the kid alone or I’ll send us ALL crashing!”

Joe’s response? Full throttle!
    It was a reflex pretty much, a Panic Attack, more than any rational thinking. He wouldn’t let himself be commanded by a marshmallow-bunny!
    “Now, now,” Fred tried to soothe the situation again, his previous smugness all but disappeared as he noticed the new predicament, “Joe, calm down. Do what he says.”
    The former driver just growled mutely as he sent both, Bun-Bun and his partner a killing glare.
    “You better remember who’s side you’re on!

Bonkers, by now shielding himself with a frying pan, attempted to crawl into the car through the hole, to avoid being flung off by the gung-ho driving style. Once inside, he quickly ripped the hole off from the window; just a safety measure in order not to lose it to the winds and to ultimately be trapped in here. With the pan still in hand he joined Bun-Bun in looming over the front seats.
    Man, this was getting mighty crowded in here, didn’t it?

Spotting the gun still resting in Fred’s lap, Bonkers made short work of Fred and with both hands tightly wrapped around the lifted fry pan, gave the poor guy a pasting.

CLANG!

With Fred now out of the picture, Bonkers jumped upon his lap, kicked the pistol to the ground – and hence out of reach for Joe, and after checking on Bun-Bun cast a determined glare at Joe; frying pan lifted again threateningly.
    “Pull over!”

Joe’s eyes quickly darted between the street, his assistant and the two intruders, as his mind raced on. Eventually, he let go of the steering wheel and with a mighty roar went for Bun-Bun’s throat.

CLANG!

“Are you okay?”

Eh, don’t want to ruin that moment here… but who’s driving this thing?!
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

By now Bun-Bun had taken Bonkers's pleas into consideration. What was he thinking, getting in a car with complete strangers! It made him think; Did he even learn anything? He couldn't trust free rides! Yeah, he was all for free things, but some free stuff needs to be worth questioning, or else you get into predicaments like THIS!

Bonkers wrote:“Bun-Bun, We can’t have them cross the border.”

Border? Why did it matter to him if they crossed the border? It did matter to Bun-Bun though. Besides there being no witnesses, do he know how long it would take him to walk back to the Inn after this? His legs would be KILLING him after all this!

Fred wrote:“We’re here on a business trip, what else did you think?”

A business trip? You mean to make a profit out jeweled candy and then stuff him with jewels? You're not even stuffing them in the right places! If Bun-Bun wanted jewels on him, he would've replaced his buttons or something with them. With these sickos, they'd probably replace his eyeballs with jewels! Gross.

Now where were we? Oh yeah. Bun-Bun commanding Joe and Fred futilely trying to be peacemaker. Bun-Bun's hand was still grasped onto Joe's shirt, yanking him back as he aimed his rifle at Fred. "Don't try to ease this, because once your little leader's out of the way, you're next!" He growled. Look at him trying to avoid getting hurt after delivering him a death threat. You should've thought about that before you even let him in the car.

Bun-Bun grabbed hold of Joe's head and almost slammed it against the steering wheel. He didn't have much physical force on him at that point in time, but the force in his voice made up for it. "Don't make me ask again!" Bun-Bun was being quite merciful today as to not shoot the man right on the spot, but he cared for his well being more than anything. He really didn't want to get injured either and have Kev nurse him for weeks just because he got a small bruise.

From the corner of his eye, he could watch the scene between Bonkers and Fred unfold and Bonkers kicking the pistol on the floor. He'd make a note out of that once Joe was out of the way.

Once Bonkers came to his aid, Bun-Bun held his glare firmly on the man as his eyes darted between him and the street. "Give it up, sicko!" Bun-Bun shouted, breaking the silence. "You're outnumbered now." The next thing Bun-Bun knew, the hands came off the steering wheel and was swiftly approaching Bun-Bun's throat. The startled marshmallow bunny backed up from him and fired at him to hold him back. "BONKERS!" he squealed.

CLANG!

And with that, Bun-Bun "toppled over", extending his hands out to break his fall. "Ouch." he said flatly, to make it look like he got hurt and quickly he went for the side of the car in the back and then placed his rifle on his lap since he needed two hands for this. One of his hands searching for the pistol, the other rubbing his head.

Bonkers wrote:"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But, we're still moving! Get his foot off the gas!" he shouted urgently as suddenly Bun-Bun found grabbed hold of something long and hard, pulling it toward himself to get a better look. In the dim light, he made out that he was holding the nuzzle of the gun and quickly grabbed its trigger, careful not to set it off as he shoved it into his pocket while Bonkers wasn't looking. "Bonkers, stop this car!" he shouted again, making his legs squeeze the soda rifle in his lap while he gripped his hands to the floor. "I don't want to crash!"

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. But, we're still moving! Get his foot off the gas!"
    “…Yes! Right!” And with that, Bonkers jumped upon Joe’s lap, a tight hold on the steering wheel as he tried to shove the crook’s foot off the pedal.
    "Bonkers, stop this car! I don't want to crash!"
    “I’m on it!” The toon’s eyes cast down for a moment to see if he was making any progress with the gas, just to barely avoid the collision with an approaching tree when he looked up again. Bonkers forcefully steered the wheel away, causing the car to pull, but from there… it was only a matter of time before the vehicle had lost its momentum and came to a stop.

The toon dropped his head upon the wheel exhaustedly as he cast a glance over to the bunny, giving him a weary smile, before he – without any warning – leaped away from the wheel and picked the marshmallow-bunny from the floor, squeezing him into a tight hug.
    “I’m so glad you’re alright!” the toon chirped overexcitedly as he clutched and rocked the bunny around like a baby.

And then…
    Smooch!

…what just happened?
    “Thank you, Bun-Bun!” the toon went on as he nuzzled his cheeks into the bunny’s back, “I’ve never had anyone stand up for me like that!” and then… his grip loosened as he seemed to… ponder, “Well, except Leo. And Kev. And Lucky. And Miranda. And Fawn. And that guy on the bench in the 5th Avenue!”
    …great.

He’d leave that for Bun-Bun to figure out, because, as though nothing had happened, the toon suddenly let go of him, hopped on over to the right window and leveled it down.
    “Norton!” he called out, “Over here!”

And the car did as it was told.

“Norton,” Bonkers then went on explaining – maybe some of you should take notes of this, “Bring Bun-Bun home, he’s been through a lot – I’m sorry buddy,” Squeeze, “And after that collect the kids and take them back to the Orphanage. Tell them not to wait for me and then come back home. I’ll take it from here.”
    The car honked understandingly and positioned himself next to the car, ready for Bun-Bun to jump right in through the window if he wanted; and once that was done, he’d take off, La cucaracha bellowing from his horn with only a cloud of dust to be left behind.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 am

Once the car stopped, Bun-Bun couldn't help but to let out a sigh of relief. It was finally over! He spread his legs out on the floor, grabbing his soda rifle from his lap and putting it away. There wasn’t reason to be carrying it out in the open anymore. He took a glance at Bonkers and just when he was about to stand up… TACKLE!

Why were these people obsessed with hugs?! And this one hugs so hard it was constricting his air pipe. “Augh….can’t…. breathe!” Bun-Bun managed to get out of him, his marshmallow hands pushing Bonkers’s head and torso away. He was pretty sure his head was about to explode from all the pressure heading to his brain. Once he unwrapped his arms and cradled him around, Bun-Bun attempted to get out of his hands. “Yeah I’m fine, okay now you’re just pushing this over the ed-“

And then…

SMOOCH!

AUUUGH! He’s been kissed by a bobcat! Now he has bobcat germs! Quick, get some water! Get disinfectant! Get some IODINE! Bun-Bun quickly pushed his face away from him again and started cleaning his own as he felt Bonkers’s fur nuzzle into his back. “GAH! UGH, BLEGH!” he shouted as he rubbed his face and flicked away all his spit, even spitting on the floor to get rid of the taste. Bonkers, you’re DISGUSTING!

Bonkers wrote:“Thank you, Bun-Bun! I’ve never had anyone stand up for me like that! Well, except Leo. And Kev. And Lucky. And Miranda. And Fawn. And that guy on the bench in the 5th Avenue!”

“All right, I get it,” He said dismissively, looking over at Bonkers with his exhaustion quite noticeable on him. He sighed. “Listen Bonkers, I just want to go home. It’s just far too dangerous for me to be out here tonight.” As if Bonkers couldn’t already tell. Bun-Bun looked over at the wrapped up Moon Pies and unconscious smugglers to prove his point. See why he didn’t want to be here? Halloween was not made for marshmallow bunnies.

Bun-Bun’s butt suddenly impacted the floor again and the marshmallow bunny was sitting at the edge of the door like nothing had ever happened while Bonkers called out to someone through the window. Oh thank goodness, besides getting himself a little prize, he even got a ride home! Looking back at Bonkers, Bun-Bun quickly hopped out through the window and into the car, not saying another word. Finally he was going home. This night was over.

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh shoo, Bun-Bun – you know you liked this appreciation! Even though you might only find it out in a few months’ time from now.

The toon waited for Norton to be out of sight before jumping out of the car himself, to glance at the two crooks almost guiltily. Luckily, upon closer inspection they didn’t prove to be hurt too much. Phew. Bonkers wouldn’t have liked to be responsible for something like this, especially if he might have to explain it to the kids.

Slowly and carefully, the toon went to – one after the other – pick the crooks from their current seats to place them in the backseats – safely buckling them up.

With Bonkers behind the wheel... they’d need that!

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:52 pm