Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

PINK HAIRED SCIENTIST ONLY!

Post by Wind Waker Link on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Time: 1:13 PM
    Date: 3rd September 2012

"You know this is VERY silly," drawled Ciela as Link smoothed out a giant printed paper. He made a fumbling motion to the general direction Ciela was in and the fairy wordlessly passed some tacks to the innkeeper.

"Mm," Link sounded, pinning the giant paper (more like banner) up across the requests section of the board. In fact, they weren't even sure if this was the correct section of the board to post in - or more like, was there even a CORRECT section of the board to post in for what they were doing.

Banner up and once Link was sure it dominated enough of the board to catch everybody's attention even from the air, the boy climbed off his ladder and petted Ciela in on the head/wing/body.

"This is a very stupid idea!" insisted the fairy, huffing and floating down to rest grumpily on a cooler box with the outer appearence of a chest. "Really, she should have an address. I think we should go check LAW HQ or something. It's much better than putting up a giant 'ATTENTION PINK HAIRED SCIENTIST!' banner and leaving the box here for her with only me being the only thing keeping it out of thieving hands."

Another pat and a chuckle from Link as the boy obviously thought a fairy was by far the best grabby-hands deterrent you could get - at least if the fairy was Ciela or Tatl.

Link knelt by his fairy, gave her an apologetic smile and then held up his hand to pinch the air, leaving only a centimetre gap between his thumbpad and fingertip. Ciela scoffed, "It better be a short wait! I'm not staying here all day! I'm only here because Neri and leaf would do an awful job keeping it safe."

The innkeeper nodded in answer and his fairy fumed a bit more before swivelling away to face elsewhere. "Fine. Get back to work. I'll sit here and wait. Im not carrying this home if she doesn't turn up. You better come back to get it as agreed at four."

The boy nodded then with a 'hup' slowly stretched his limbs as he stood back up. "Aa," he said in goodbye to his fairy as he grabbed the ladder, flipped it over to be held above his head and with a final nod, left for work once again.
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: PINK HAIRED SCIENTIST ONLY!

Post by Washu Hakubi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:49 am

Luckily for the young innkeeper and the fairy he'd set to guard the apparent gift he had in mind for a certain pink-haired scientist, Washu's satellites were monitoring various places around Portal City and the Bulletin Board was one of them. When one of them spotted the huge banner that most definitely described her, they set off an alarm in her lab. Within a few moments of her checking out what the commotion was about, Washu suddenly teleported into Ciela's view.

Washu stepped closer, glancing up at the banner. "Well, you've got my attention, at least . . ." She considered the board for a moment. "Maybe I should post a communications frequency for people to use to get a hold of me while I'm down here..."
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 am

Ciela was rocking from one wing tip to another on the box she was on, boredly starting to plot out what she could do for the next few hours of waiting. This was a silly idea. There was no guarantee the pink haired scientist would know there was a message for her here. They didn't even know her NAME! If Link was thinking she's waste another day sitting here tomorrow, then he had another think coming....okay maybe she wouldn't mind waiting another day definitely NOT two days.

Little did she knew she didn't even have to wait an hour as the scientist popped into view.

"Oh, well that wasn't a long wait at all," remarked Ciela. If she had eyes and/or a mouth, she could be gaping at her in slight surprise by now.

"Hello!" she greeted, giving her wings a few beats to get into the air. "Sorry, we didn't know how to else to contact you and didn't want to send this by post without an address. You DO have an address, right?"

The fairy glided in lazy circles around the cooler box. "For you. We wanted to thank you for the shields. I hope you don't mind seafood."

Of course, chocolates, fruits and flowers were considered the norm for thank you gifts but Link being Link and the fairies being fairies, all having lived their entire lives up till they were flung through a shiny blue portal, didn't see anything unorthodox about bombarding the recipient with fresh seafood instead. It was only the lacking of proper equipment and time that is stopping the four of them from going right out into sea and fishing for the biggest salmons they could find for the woman.

"So.... Thank you." The fairy withdrew a foot away from the box, allowing the scientist to get it without either of them invading each others privacy bubble.
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Seafood, you say? A slow smile made it's way onto Washu's face, maybe her stomach growled a little bit. Since the Phazon disaster, she hadn't been able to get her hands on decent fish for her and Ryoko's meals for a month. They'd had to rely on stuff replicated from the lab, and while that was passable, she would rather have fresh seafood.

This gift, then, was one of the best things Link could've gotten Washu! With that she made her way over to the cooler filled with seafood, peered inside and then smiled some more when she shut the lid. There were shrimp in there, and she was already planning shrimp tempura for dinner tonight. "Ohoho, thank you, my dear . . . Ryoko and I will be having great meals for a week thanks to this! I'd say we deserve it, considering the mess last month was..."
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm

From Ciela's point of view, the lady scientist more than deserved the seafood. In fact, she probably deserve a lot more considering exactly how many people her shields kept safe and Ciela would have happily allowed Link to bombard Washu with enough seafood to last several months. But aa, money really didn't grow on trees (through rupees seemingly did if the ones Link rolled into were anything to go by) and the inn needs supplies after recovering from a month long quarantine.

"If you ever need more, just speak up. Link can maybe fish you some if the weather is nice enough,"
    said the fairy. "I'm sorry, we never got your name? How do we contact you if we want o send you things again?"

Names are required for Christmas cards and other holidays greeting cards, you know. And Washu had just made Link's list of card and gift recipients.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:00 pm