Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Calling For That Shop In A Convenient Location.

Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Calling For That Shop In A Convenient Location.

Post by Aya Valentine on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Time: 10:30 AM
    Date: Wednesday June 06 , 2012

After a day of shop searching with Jake, Aya had finally settled upon the place in which she wanted to open her new shop. Shedding the skin of the old, stepping into the fresh new day. Settled in her room, the vampiress set the papers in front of her, attempting o figure out where she had written the number to call. Now this must be why people liked there noisy, complicated cellular devices. Just clickety clack and then you had the number forever! Or...at least until the phone broke. Now where was that nu-

Aha! There it was. Carefully picking the paper up she, lifting the phone from the receiver, she hummed as she pressed the numbers in, hitting the telephone numbers in carefully. Placing the phone against her ear she waited as the tell-tale sounds of ringing.

Brrrrrr-ring!

Brrrrrr-ring!

Brrrrrr-ring!

"Ah, yes, Hello. My name is Aya Valentine, and I was calling about the property up for sale." She paused, listening the voice on the other line carefully about the place in question. Leaning back in the chair, legs crossing as she wrote notes as per the agreements for her new locale."Oh yes, that is a perfect price, yes, yes. Now are there any documents I need to come in and sign? Is there?" There was another pause on her part as she listened intently.

"Verification of my identification? Right, yes. Ownership documents as well? Oh no, this is perfect actually, when would be a good time to come in to do this...today? Today works quite nicely! Yes, I will be there by eleven sharp. And I should ask for you by name? No no, thank you! Have a nice day sir!" Bidding final farewell to the gentleman on the other end she dropped the phone on the receiver. Everything was falling into place quite nicely, better than expected, now that she gave it some mulling over. But enough of that, she had to be at the Bank before Eleven! She arose from her seat, grabbing her key and umbrella and was out, making her way briskly out of the inn and to the bank. Better to be early than to be late was her rationale upon such matters as that.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm