Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Re: Home, Sweet Home

Post by Fluttershy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 am

The forest? Oh, well she knew that. Back in Equestria, her own cottage was right by the Everfree forest. However, that didn't mean she liked going in there. As a matter of fact, she really didn't like going in there. Especially at night. Who knows what kind of scary things she could run into in those dark... and scary woods! "That doesn't sound so bad." she spoke up. "It'd be just like home~" Maybe she'd go look around for that forest when there was daylight. It's far too late to be trotting around now.

Fluttershy listened in on what Kev had to say in regard to her question. It did scare her a bit that Kev had mind control powers, but she trusted Kev's word that he'd only use it whenever he was in danger and not to hurt others. Especially friends. Kev was so nice, he'd probably never hurt his friends... like she has...

She still listened as he went on, though one question came into mind about that. "Um... Portal... X?" Portal X? Is he like the ruler of this place? Is he a nice ruler? Possibly. She didn't think about it to much because she wanted to listen to what Kev had to say and decided to save the rest of her questions for later. "That must've been terrible!" she finally spoke. "I'm glad that you were okay, though."
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

"Yeah, the forest is fine!~ Although there are some parts that are dangerous. Stay away from fog. Or...creepy parts of the woods. Luckily its not usually dangerous or anything, I just prefer to be on the safe side!" And he'd hate for poor Fluttershy to get eaten by something. She seemed like a very sweet little pony, and she didn't deserve to be gulped down a monstrous gullet! "Just like home? So you lived in a forest?" Well duh Kev. Where else would she live, some sort of Pony City? That's a silly idea! What's next, a castle for ponies?

"Oh yeah, Portal X is the God of this place, he's made everything here! Sometimes he goes into the Sanctuary, and he can be kinda...weird. As in one moment, giving someone a buttface, then the next, making their parents explode. Apparently it relates to how this place is the Gamma of balance, so he acts good and bad, to balance it out. Just like how good things and bad things happen here all the time, it balances out. And from what I've seen of the other Portals and all, X is the nicest one. So we can't really complain." He shrugged a bit. X was definitely better than Alpha or Gamma G!

"Oh yeah, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, that whole experience was horrible and I greatly dislike it." Despite that claim, he sounded remarkably nonchalant. "Thank you! I'm glad I'm okay too. And I hope you'll be okay too!"
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Fluttershy sighed a little. That’s what she was afraid of hearing. ”I think I’ll just go and have a home… near the forest or… not too close it.” Or maybe just as far as the last cottage. She didn’t think it’d be as bad as the Everfree Forest. As long as she was as far away from the fog as possible, she would be okay and have nothing to worry about. ”It’s okay. ..I like to be on the safe side, too!” There was nothing wrong with being a little cautious and she’d gladly take Kev’s word for it. ”It’s just that back in Equestria, I not exactly lived in the forest, I lived nearby it. I don’t like going in there, though. Especially at night.”

He listened to Kev about Portal X and honestly she didn’t know what to think. Giving people butts for faces and blowing up their parents didn’t seem nice at all! As a matter of fact, that just sounded plain rude. She didn’t want to know what the others must’ve done if Portal X is the nicest one. Somehow though, she started to think about Equestria again, and Princess Celestia. ”We also had two princesses who ruled together. They both controlled the sun and the moon.” Fluttershy then gazed at out the window and at the moon. She couldn’t help but ask at one point if Princess Celestia or Princess Luna were in Portal Breach at some point. Watching the sun or the moon rise on its own and know that nopony was making it rise or set just felt so strange to the pegasus. Everypony would think she was crazy if she were to tell them that! ”Um…Kev? How do the sun and the moon move on their own?” If Princess Celestia or Princess Luna aren’t the ponies doing it, then who is?

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 pm

"Sounds like a good plan to me! A nice, innocent cottage house thing over by the forest. Not in it, but near enough that you can see the hoppity bunnies or the flighty birdies." He wouldn't want to live within a forest either. Especially with her being a horse! What if she was walking around one night when some wolves decided they were hungry? That'd be a terrible way for such a sweet pony bird to die! "Good! I'll let you in on a little secret, Fluttershy. Sometimes people here don't stay on the safe side. Sometimes it is hard to be safe when a God is destroying the world. But in some other situations, I've seen people get in all sorts of trouble because they didn't stay on the safe side. So you are one smart pony birdy!~"

Equestria. Such a weird, weird name for a...Country? Planet? City? And it seems they were thinking along the same lines again! Pony at night in the woods, aka dinner. "Good idea. What kinds of things were in your forests?" Probably some normal things, but considering this was a talking horse, maybe the other animals talked? Were wolves just not able to be negotiated with, or were they just hungry jerks? Princesses? "Oh, were they nice?" Controlled the moon and the sun? What could that mean? Surely two horsies couldn't move the sun and the moon. Maybe they had powers the represented the moon and sun! Like...fire and shadow type powers! Now that would be a sight to see! He followed her gaze to the moon and felt a little melancholy as he stared out at it.

Leslie...

He snapped out of it, however, at probably one of the weirdest questions he had ever gotten. "Huh?" How do the sun and moon move on their own? "Uuuh...well...you see...the moon orbits planets! My planet didn't have one, but as you can see, this one does. The moon moves around the planet in a very specific way. Its see-able primarily at night. The sun doesn't move, but we move around it. Its all spacey and weird. I don't quite get it, and Portal Breach being what it is, I'm not sure if it works the same here. But uh...that's how they move!" What kind of world did Fluttershy LIVE IN?!
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Fluttershy smiled at Kev. Even he was in favor of her idea. She even giggled at being called a pony birdy~. At the same time, however, she couldn’t help but wonder why anypony wouldn’t want to be safe? She understood that bad things seemed to happen here, like with the blue goop, but still why would anypony want to feel unsafe? Maybe they were like Rainbow Dash and wanted to get extreme and it turned out horribly wrong? She wouldn’t know.

Of course the Everfree Forest was a normal forest~! It was full of things that all forests should. ”Oh, nothing extraordinary. Just Manticores, sea serpents, Ursa bears, timberwolves and a cockatrice.” As for Kev’s other question, she was quick to nod. ”Oh yes~! They were very nice and kind and magical~.” How the sun and moon moved on their own felt like a mystery. Fluttershy listened very closely as Kev lectured her, her head slightly tilted while her eyes stared oddly at him. ”Oh…” she responded to assure him that she was listening, which she was, but at the same time she was a bit lost. The moon orbits around us while we orbit around the sun…? How strange.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue May 07, 2013 5:09 pm

It was usually a result of reckless actions, or not realizing that doing things will sometimes end badly. Like, accusing a powerful man of being worse than another infamous person who committed a crime most unspeakable. That was quite reckless, stupid, and just ask Dani who her life is now that she's made an enemy with the wrong person!~ Kev was glad Fluttershy seemed to like the nickname 'pony-birdy' and placed it in his mental checklist of 'acceptable nicknames for people', right next to Riddles and Keptoya.

Nothing extraordinary? Probably just deer and bunnies and-DID SHE JUST SAY SEA SERPENTS AND URSA BEARS? His eyes widened and he stared at her. Manticores, sea serpents, timberwolves, cockatrices? "Oh...uh..." What even were half of those things? "They sound...exciting...what are those things? Are they dangerous?" No wonder Fluttershy didn't like the idea of going inside the forest! And the two Princesses were kind and magical. Just how magical are we talking? She didn't seem very enthralled in his explanation for how the sun and moon moved, so he turned it back over to her.

"When you said the Princesses controlled the Sun and the Moon, did you mean they move it around too?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 am