Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

This is the last time I leave you people in charge.

Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

This is the last time I leave you people in charge.

Post by Tally on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Time: 12: 00 PM
    Date: Sept. 01. 12

Somewhere on the outer most furthest edge of the city was a Tally, and this Tally was not pleased. Not pleased at all. You see, she had left Portal City when it was mostly intact, and not covered by corrosive blue jam straight from Satan's pantry. So she had expected it to stay that way, well, sort of. She had of course expected some changes, after all, she was going away for several months. But, to come back and find the city literally melting under mountains of blue goo?

Consider her a little surprised.

And worried.

And downright mad.

If ttone was hurt someone was going to get their asses seriously handed to them. But that could happen later, right now Tally needed to find out exactly what was going on, and what this blue stuff was. Pulling out her phone she dialed the first person on her list, Sonia probably knew what was going on.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: This is the last time I leave you people in charge.

Post by Sonia on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Sonia was washing the dishes from their lunch when her phone began to buzz on the counter top next to her. Drying her hands she reached for it and was shocked to see the name that appeared on the screen.

Tally!

Quickly, Sonia snapped the phone open and let the call through.

Tally? Is that you? Where are you? Sonia had been waiting for her friend to come back for months now, after she had left to go off into the wild again and hadn't told them when she would be back. However, now was not really a good time. The city was covered in phazon and melting, Sonia's own apartment was safe, but only because of the shield that had been placed over it.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Tally? Is that you? Where are you?

Sonia! Yeah, it's me. I'm on the edge of the city. And she wasn't going to get any closer until she found out what the hell was going on.

What the hell is going on? Why is the city covered in blue stuff? Is Ttone okay? Are you okay?

Tally looked out over the glowing city landscape again, whatever that stuff was it was even reaching into the forest. Her precious forest.... It was destroying everything, even melting the very buildings of the city. God, ttone had better be okay, Sonia had better be okay. Or someone was going to get it. Someone was going to get it hard and painful.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Sonia! Yeah, it's me. I'm on the edge of the city.
    Sonia let her shoulders relax ever so slightly, good, Tally wasn't actually in the city. Though the edge of the city couldn't be that much better off either. What with the way that the phazon spread around.

What the hell is going on? Why is the city covered in blue stuff? Is Ttone okay? Are you okay?

Yes, Ttone and I are alright, we're in my apartment. Tally, stay away from the blue stuff, it's phazon and it's highly deadly. Ridley set off several bombs containing the stuff, and now it's covered all of portal city.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Oh.

Oh thank god.

Tally's shoulders visibly sagged in relief. Ttone was okay. Sonia was okay. Everyone was okay, well, as okay as they could be with the city melting. Because of this "Phazon" that apparently Ridley had decided to dump all over portal city.

Speaking of Ridley.

Wasn't he that giant space parrot...er..dragon...thing? Tally had seen him a few times, but he had seemed to get along with other people. Well, by getting along she meant by annoying them and acting like sort of a jerk. But other than that he hadn't seemed outright...you know... "evil"

A jerk maybe, but not evil.

Certainly not enough to cover the city in corrosive goo and then get caught. People hold grudges after all, people would remember this.

Okay just stay where you are and I'll make my way to your apartment.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:42 am