Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Re: A Taste of his own Phazon

Post by Bun-Bun on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

"Kev, please! We could work something out! You're my friend! Remember all the good and happy times we had together? Just you, me, and Bonkers? PLEASE KEV, THIS ISN'T YOU! YOU DON'T ACT LIKE THIS! THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FELT WHEN GAARA DID THIS TO YOU! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

What happened to the nice Kev? He liked that one more! Now there was no running from this. That monster was literally trying to kill him, despite all of the reasoning, talking sense and everything else he was doing to stop it, getting thrown into that Phazon was inevitable.

The rabbit plunged into the gel, facing it and unintentionally swallowing some to try and abate the burning in his throat, but it only brought on the exact opposite. His whole mouth burned at this point, even more than it did just a few minutes ago, like his throat was melting away. He began to have a coughing fit in the pit, his body completely drenched in highly concentrated Phazon. All he could do was whimper in between coughs, waiting for certain death.

"Kev, ...whyyy? I... I trusted you! I've been trying to keep you and Bonkers alive all this time. You... you monster. I hate you so much. ...You'll regret this!" he went back into a coughing fit, trying desperately to cough out the burning Phazon in his mouth and failing before collapsing in the Phazon. Defeated.

Life was slimming for the rabbit, death he could already see welcoming itself to him. He needed some sort of miracle from this Phazon and fast!

And just then, that's exactly what he'd gotten.

He could feel the strong feelings of anger returning to him at a much higher level of intensity. The thoughts of hostility, sadism, and lust for bloodshed all mixing in together. A pair of glowing red eyes stared at the alien. It was payback time, alien scum!

"No." his throat was stinging from the Phazon, but the words were still managed to be spat out smoothly.

"You haven't been improved by Phazon, the Phazon betrays you because it works for me!"

What?

"I could take a bath in this stuff, Kev. Put in on cereal and rub it all in my eyes," and at that point, he grabbed a handful of gel and literally rubbed the Phazon against his eyes like it was sink water. He calmly talked about Phazon like it was water to him. You know, nice, clean, not deadly or mutating water that people use in their everyday lives. "Honestly, it's not harmful at all." he gave a dark snigger. "To me..."

"And now that we got that cleared..." he took Kev and threw him down on the ground, making sure that that alien makes eye-contact with him. "I bet you're wondering what really is in this vial here, and as you probably already guessed, it's NOT antidote!" Another sinister chuckle crackled through the walls of the alley. "But when I'm done with you, you'll wish it was! You see I can mutate too, Kev. Not with Phazon, but with a little... something else. HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He took the vial and smashed it against the ground, letting all the disgusting vapors of the vial run free into his nostrils. What was next, you may ask? The marshmallow bunny started to grow at least several times his own size. His hands grew individual fingers that each had razor-sharp talons. His arms became thicker, more muscular at that and his teeth were sharpened as well.

He was no longer the little marshmallow bunny you thought he was, Kev, but now the marshmallow abomination that would so gladly end your life!

"And you DARE call yourself a man. When I look at you, all I see is the scared little boy, cowering in fear of a REAL man, who would ANNIHILATE the rest of your kind! You think Phazon will do wonders for me, like it has done for countless others such as your miserable self, but that was where you were fooled! Year after year, my kind has always lived in fear of being eaten alive by the very people around you. Always disrespected and BELITTLED by the rest of the world, but with this vial, we could change ALL that. You should die now. Enjoy living in MY BELLY!"

He grabbed the alien and wrapped his arm around his rib cage, hoping they would break under the pressure of Bun-Bun's brutal grip.

Was he really going to do it? Eat Kev? Why of course! What Kev was looking at was the marshmallow bunny who tried to eat every kid on the face of the planet. After everything that traitor has done to him, tell him why the thoughts of Kev begging for his life to his own savage tendencies weren't so delicious now?

"And once I'm done with you, I'LL LIVE ON, hunting and feasting upon the bodies of the living while the rest of the breach grows sick and weak."

He threw Kev across the alley, hoping that he'd smash into the wall like that idiot had failed to do. He was NOT stronger than him. He was STILL a little weakling on the inside and he was going to make sure he watched who he picked fights with for now on, even if it means DEATH!

"FACE ME NOW, COWARD! FACE MY WRATH, AND DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PITIFUL SPECIES!"

With the lift of his hand and a loud ear piercing roar, his talons struck against Kev's side, slicing through his clothes and scaly skin like paper and to make sure he got his own comeuppance, he punched Kev directly in the middle of his face, just to be extra secure that his meal didn't go anywhere. His maniacal laughter echoed through all of the alley as Bun-Bun drove his hand deep into the wound in Kev's side, only tearing apart more and more flesh as his talons dug deeper into his body before suddenly retreating.

And then the marshmallow abomination picked Kev up, admiring his handy work, before sinking his teeth into the wound, enjoying the sound of his scales crunching as he bit in deeper into alien's exquisite tasting flesh. Eating a Kryptonistanian was indeed a delicacy, since he was the only one. Forget eating humans, the Kryptonistanians are where it's at! He ripped the chunk off of Kev's body and made sure that little jerk watched him eat it, hopefully wishing that he never tried to pick fights with a marshmallow rabbit again.

You were a fool to try and finish him, Kev. Now you get to learn from your blunders and watch him finish you!

((Coin Flip: One for throwing Kev against the wall, another for punching Kev in the face because I know it's gonna miss and I'm a very forgiving person.))

Last edited by Bun-Bun on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

The member 'Bun-Bun' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

Bun-Bun's pleading was ignored. Even when he mentioned Gaara. No, not even the mention of him could ruin this moment. He was on top of the world! He was dominating for once! He was stronger, better, faster, and he had finally really betrayed someone, before they could ever betray him! Your lies would get you nowhere Bun-Bun! Nowhere! He coughed, he whimpered, and finally his form went still in that Phazon. Dead? He walked closer to investigate, head tilted to the side. The bunny's face came back up, and his eyes were red and glowing.

Bun-Bun wrote:"No. You haven't been improved by Phazon, the Phazon betrays you because it works for me!"

"It wOrKs fOR RiDLeY, nOt yOU!" He backed away, staring in disbelief. He'd beaten him down, physically and emotionally! Why was he getting up? Why did he sound...different? Phazon corrupted though his body may be, that little instinct of danger still worked, despite being ignored, but this time he may listen.

Bun-Bun wrote:"I could take a bath in this stuff, Kev. Put in on cereal and rub it all in my eyes, Honestly, it's not harmful at all. To me..."

Just as he'd suspected, that crap about the cure was wrong, and the Bunny was just unaffected by the Phazon! But it couldn't be because he controlled it. Could it...? He backed away, actually fearful for the first time in a long time. In no way, shape, or form was this ever Bun-Bun. The one he knew was a jerk, yes. But this was a different specie of jerk entirely. Now he was beginning to have a few regrets, if only in fear for his own life.

Bun-Bun wrote:"I bet you're wondering what really is in this vial here, and as you probably already guessed, it's NOT antidote! But when I'm done with you, you'll wish it was! You see I can mutate too, Kev. Not with Phazon, but with a little... something else. HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kev avoided the Bunny's arms, still staring at him in silent shock. This was bad. This was bad. This was really TULSIT bad! He smashed that vial and before him, the bunny mutated. The small, easy to punch little bunny was growing taller, growing bigger, growing his own set of talons, and growing some rather sharp teeth. He backed up against the wall, trying to find a way out, but Bun-Bun was blocking it now, with his huge body. It just figures! The one time Kev could get the best of someone, they do it right back! "ThIs ISn'T sUpPOsEd tO hApPeN..."

Bun-Bun wrote:" You should die now. Enjoy living in MY BELLY!"

The rabbit wrapped his arms around his rib cage and Kev gasped, eyes closed in pain at the pressure on his insides, on his bones. It was only because his bones were very sturdy that his ribs weren't snapping like little chicken bones right now. He huffed and growled and his eyes popped back open again. "NO! I WO-...WOn'T dIe bY YOur hANd! I wOn'T DiE nOw! I'm not dying again!" And that was a promise, Bun-Bun. Your mistake was leaving his arms unpinned. He flailed, and clawed at any bit of marshmallow that was in reach, trying to hurt him enough that he'd release him. "ReleAsE mE rELeaSE ME rElEaSE Me ReLeASe ME REL-"

And he was released, thrown across the alley. He breathed heavily, bringing himself up to sitting position and rubbing his torso. No bones had broken but that definitely hurt. He felt so strong before but now...now he felt so weak. So tired. How could this be happening?! The Phazon was supposed to make him stronger! Maybe he needed more...he nodded to himself, yes he needed to get some more when this was done. Make himself stronger. He pushed himself up again.

Bun-Bun wrote:"FACE ME NOW, COWARD! FACE MY WRATH, AND DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PITIFUL SPECIES!"

And suddenly his side was sliced by the sharp talons of the rabbit. His green blood splattered on the ground of the alley, and just when he thought the rabbit wouldn't go any further he got a sharp punch to the face. Congrats Bun-Bun! You finally broke a bone. The nasal bone to be precise, very easy to break indeed, and Kev pushed himself against the wall with his feet, hands covering his face as green blood seeped down his shirt. There was no escaping, as Bun-Bun simply plunged his talons into his injured side again and ravaged them, Kev finally screaming out for him in pain. "AAaAAaGH!" Bun-Bun's hand finally retreated from his side and he picked him up, and Kev hoped this was a sign of mercy.

"PlEaSe...pLEAse...I'M sOrRy...yOu'Re...sT-St-sTRonGer..." He sobbed from the pain, side burning and his face hurting as blood dripped down to the alley floor below. He breathed heavily, shaking a bit, but the bunny wasn't done. Kev's eyes snapped open once more as he felt something in his injured side, but this time it didn't feel like claws. He screamed and his skin began to do its natural defense mechanism, excreting a bitter black fluid to dissuade the rabbit from eating him, but he didn't stop. Kev kicked and flailed and jerked, screaming bloody murder.

"STOP EATING ME! STOP EATING ME, PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN!" He screamed even louder as the teeth of the rabbit pulled the flesh off of that side and that sick creature devoured it. Devoured a piece of him. Kev's body shook in the rabbit's hands, from shock and fear, and even anger, but he was too weak to do anything. He'd lost so much blood. He bowed his head, accepting his fate at the hands of this former friend.

"I hOpE I gIvE yOu tHe rUnS, yOu bAsTaRd..."

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

So there Bun-Bun was, happily nomming on his Alien buddy when suddenly
    A WILD BONKERS APPEARED.
    Wild Bonkers used Tackle.
    It’s SUPER EFFECTIVE.

With glowing, crazed eyes the bobcat was glancing at his lunch, orange and blue paint unceremoniously dripping upon the bunny as the toon eagerly wheezed into his face, just as though he had trouble to breathe.

Now Bonkers, where do YOU suddenly come from; aren’t you supposed to be… you know, knocked out?!
    Why yes – let me tell you of how that came to be ~

Once upon a time it was a lovely day that had just gotten sunny from the disappearance of a bigass space-ship that had darkened the streets and Bonkers, minding his own business pretty much, was happily rolling around in a phazon puddle like the happiest big-cat on the Breach; rubbing and scrubbing his fur into the goop - that's how happy he was!
    His friend the marshmallow bunny eventually dragged him away, but Bonkers – being so happy with his precious Phazon – didn’t even notice it and continued to wriggle on, his back scrapping against the hard road and leaving behind a trail of funny colors.

Eventually though Bonkers missed his the awesome tickle on his skin and he got too tired to wriggle anymore, so instead he began to snooze. The friendly marshmallow-bunny propped him up against what felt like a nice little cushion as the bobcat was drifting away to visit Whimsyshire, content as can be.
    ...Whimsyshire, you ask?! Why, it was the land of purple unicorns, teddybears and flowers. There were rainbow rivers, presents and happy clouds that rained confetti all around! It was a marvelous place ~
    And during his little trip his two bestest friends were having the time of their life chit-chatting about FRIENDSHIP!

In the far off distance, Bonkers could still hear their voices, but they echoed so much, that sadly he didn’t understand a word they were saying. But he was sure that they were having a lot of fun! If only he could be there as well to have some fun with them!

But that’s when he saw it! A huge sugar-cube with a smiley face on it that was begging for him to come and get it. Oooooh!
    Thinking that the Candy-Bunny would be so proud of him if he brought him a huge sugar-cube as a present the toon wagged his tail excitedly and leapt!

However that sugar-cube was a persistent one! You're not getting away, sugar-cube! He'd catch you! He'd catch you for his dear friends, Alien and Candy-Bunny!

Back in the realm or reality the maddened bobcat had the time of his life in setting the food-chain straight again. Not only where you of delicious candy, Bun-Bun, no… you were a rabbit as well. And Bonkers a wild bobcat, ready to play with its food; but determined to not let it get away.

Are you having fun yet…?

Last edited by Bonkers on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

The member 'Bonkers' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Kev's futile pleas were like music to his ears. The sight of blood spreading through our the alley was amusing. Bun-Bun learned not to underestimate the others in the past (as in a few minutes ago), but now it's Kev's turn. It's Kev's turn to see that underestimating others could lead to a whole buttload of hurt.

Kev, the Weakling wrote:"PlEaSe...pLEAse...I'M sOrRy...yOu'Re...sT-St-sTRonGer..."

Keep it coming, Kev. You're only fueling his laughter, but suddenly he stopped and looked down at the poor alien. Almost like he regretted it.

"Kev. I'm sorry, too." Remember that little trick of yours, Kev? Well two could play with that.

"Sorry that you're a loser!" He laughed some more at Kev's begging. How pathetic he is trying to beg for his life now. After lying and trying to kill him on multiple occasions, he deserved it! Do you remember Bun-Bun's cries for mercy, Kev? Remember how you laughed and laughed at the bunny's agony? All your cries now were just little squeaks in the back of his head, to which he could just laugh and laugh! Just like what you did.

He held Kev once more and attempted to break his back to show him what real backstabbing felt like, but then...

A WILD BONKERS APPEARED!

The abomination roared as he lost his grip on Kev, and that roar was just enough to loosen the Phazon lodged in his throat and began to retch it. Whether Kev was fast or strong enough to dodge his puke, it was beyond him. Right now, he had a certain bobcat to attend to... again.

Bun-Bun grabbed Bonkers and threw him off. "You stay out of this!" he growled at him, and if the bobcat had some touch with reality and knew what was happening, he'd know it was best that he did.

((Coin Flip: To see if Kev gets covered in Phazon puke.))
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 pm

The member 'Bun-Bun' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm

He understood just how hypocritical this situation was. He was at Bun-Bun's mercy now. He was begging now, crying, in pain. Its as if the one time he ever got the best of a situation, he was knocked right down. Getting that shade of Hellboy to stab itself? He got stabbed too. Making a demon destroy itself and killing another? He ended up being used as a battery anyway. He finally had the power he had always dreamed of and never had? He gets squished by the very body he killed, and now he was on the losing end. It was official. The world hated him.

Bun-Bun wrote:"Kev. I'm sorry, too. Sorry that you're a loser!"

He didn't dare get his hopes up. He just laid in Bun-Bun's hands limply as the bunny stared down at him, with what seemed at first like regret. But as he finished his sentence, Kev's head rolled back weakly. "Z-z-Z-zeRO pOInTs...fOr...oRIgInAlItY." After all, he took Kev's trick. He forced out a bitter chuckle, trying to mock the bunny even as he knew he'd die by his hands. He felt the rabbit's grip tighten, pressure beginning on his back. So he was gonna do it like that huh? He tried to wiggle out of his grip, but moving right now just hurt that part in his side, where some flesh and even some muscles had been torn right out and gobbled.

Bun-Bun roared, and Kev tensed, preparing to feel a snap in his back, but he felt something else entirely: his body hitting the floor. He backed away instantly, crawling a foot or two away before bringing himself to his knees and looking to see what happened. It seems it was a good thing he had moved, because where he had once been was some disgusting blue vomit. Well what do you know. Saved by the one with holey cheese brain.

He moved so he was only kneeling on one knee but hissed in pain. That fucking side...he couldn't fight him again. He'd narrowly escaped becoming a parallelogram. And as much as Kev had changed, he was still a coward. Just a different breed of coward now. So he raised a hand, aiming it at Bun-Bun's back, and sent a burst of flame at him. And knowing he wouldn't last any longer in this fight now, Kev forced himself to stand and he ran as fast as he could. Sorry Bun-Bun, but your meal was ordered to go! Looks like you're next on the menu...
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 pm

The sugar cube kept floating around temptingly, but Bonkers tried his best to block off any possible escape routes when suddenly… the immense candy rammed him and knocked him into a pepper-mint tree.

Upon impact with the wall Bonkers let out a screech you’d only hear from a cat in great pain, but nevertheless he was fast to peel himself off from the wall and to get back up on his feet again. He was a toon, he could handle that, no problem. Fixing his eyes on Bun-Bun like a circling predator he carefully

…watched the sugar cube as it began to rain confetti and rainbows. Ya, ya, sugar cube, you go on celebrating. He’d get you anyway! Somehow the floating tooth-horror seemed to be distracted by a blue flower, so Bonkers decided to make use of that and tip-toed around

…the bunny to attack it from behind when it would least expect it, when suddenly

…the flower turned out to be from a Mario game most likely because suddenly it shot fireballs at the sugar-cube, making it poof into lovely COTTON-CANDY.
    MYAM!
    Okay, forget the candy-bunny, he’d get him something else - This one was HIS! HIS ALONE! HIS COTTON-CANDY!

Eagerly licking his lips Bonkers leapt a second time and this time the crazy toon went straight for one of Bun-Bun’s ears. What the… Get him off, GET HIM OFF!

Last edited by Bonkers on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 pm

The member 'Bonkers' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

That’s right, Kev. You feel the wrath now? YOU FEEL IT? Of course the world had always hated you. No one likes likes annoying little traitors. Not even Bun-Bun! After what Kev had done to him and Bonkers, that fool deserved it. ALL OF IT!

He was about to turn around when a burst of heat was shot right up his back, and the chuck burned fried away. Bun-Bun snarled and turned back just in time to see the coward run for his life.

CURSES! THAT NITWITTED BOBCAT LET THE TRAITOR GET AWAY! He will find you, Kev. HE’LL FIND YOU!

He was about to take off after Kev when Bonkers leaped and grabbed one of the marshmallow abomination’s ears, holding on tight.

Bun-Bun growled at Bonkers, trying to swat him away but the crazy bobcat continued to leech on. He then just grabbed Bonkers and slammed him into the ground before taking off into the streets of Portal City.

Kev wasn’t the only traitor here. Bonkers was, too. They both were dirty traitors probably both sent out to kill him. Well, they both failed… again. Curse that bobcat and his false innocence! How could he have allied with these menaces?

The good thing is that that won’t be a problem anymore. Why you might ask? BECAUSE HE WAS THROUGH WITH TRUST! He hired idiots for an army to prevent a rebellion and while that was all find and dandy, he got betrayed by the end of the night by someone who had out-smarted him. Then when he allies with two idiots and gulls them, they try to kill him, too! It was official; everyone was trying to kill him. Whether it was because of revenge or because he’s so inevitably delicious, everyone wanted him dead since the day he first set foot here. No one was ever a friend or even an ally. They were all liars!

And just like Kev, the only person he could EVER trust, would be HIMSELF, now and ALWAYS!

The rabbit rampaged through the already damaged city, leaving a trail of more destruction in his wake for he yearned to finish some unfinished business

((Coin Flip: To see if Bonkers gets slammed into the ground.))

Last edited by Bun-Bun on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar: