650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

A Taste of his own Phazon

Post by Kev on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

PREVIOUSLY, ON THE COMIC TRIO.

Time: 3:30 P.M.
    Date: August 18, 2012

Bun-Bun wrote:"Don't think demanding it will get you any closer to me giving it to you. We still have a little more work to do."

Kev gave the marshmallow bunny a pointed look, but otherwise stayed quiet this time. That was all the answer he needed, wasn't it? Instead he silently followed as Bun-Bun grabbed Bonkers and dragged him. They left the others, Kev not even sparing a second glance. No, his eyes were all on that yellow rabbit he was following, narrowed. This wasn't going to end well.

Shuffling through the Phazon, they made their way to their new hideout, a simple Alley, actually not too far away from where that fight with the pirates had taken place. That bunny might have saved his life in that fight, but he could not trust him. That 'cure'...Bonkers might have been tricked, might have believed the Bunny, but Kev did not. He didn't even want to be cured. But he needed to finally know for sure if he was lying! The past 4 days, the doubt and indecision had pushed him over the edge, combined with that Phazon infection, fueling a distrust of nearly everyone. Bun-Bun was lying to him, and he wouldn't admit it, how could he ever trust him! How could he trust ANY of them?!

Kev leaned against the wall, leering down at the bunny. "Well Boss. We've already defeated Ridley's minions. Maybe we should get a bit of that cure now. I think we deserve it, don't you?" He rolled his shoulders and watched the bunny carefully. "What's the plan now anyway? What else do we have to do before we get our cure?" Think of this like a trust exercise! Although you have more than a bump on your head to worry about if you fail...
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Re: A Taste of his own Phazon

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Bun-Bun knew from the moment he walked into that alley that things were about to get nasty with Kev. Kev's hostility had been really creeping up on that bunny ever since two days after their talk about the invasion, which had surprised him by how soon it came. All this time, he thought it wasn't going to happen so soon, and now it was over. And now he had to face Kev and Bonkers. Not so much Bonkers, but Kev more than ever, and this time, his little lies and tricks weren't going to get through to him. There was only one thing to do, and that was to stall.

Stall Bun-Bun's fate.

But, Kev wouldn't dream of attacking his friend. After all Bun-Bun had put himself through for the both of them. Kev was not Skarr, he would repeat to himself. Kev wasn't about to double-cross him like he did that Halloween night. That night they became allies, Kev said that he would trust Bun-Bun if he trusted him. Now look at what his so-called trust brought him to.

"Deserve?" he growled at the remark. "You don't deserve ANYTHING! If anyone deserves that antidote, it's Bonkers. You've failed me far too many times for me to help. WHERE ARE MY RECRUITS, KEV!? I DON'T SEE THEM ANYWHERE!"

He looked down at Bonkers, who laid there on the ground with a trail of blue behind him. "And you!" he barked, getting down on his knees to prop the bobcat on the wall. "What the heck's wrong with you? Why won't you do anything?" he gently slapped him on the cheek, trying to get his attention. What did those Space Pirates do to Bonkers? At least he didn't have to drag Bonkers everywhere he went before, but now it had become so frequent that it was almost like HE had to father the both of them because they couldn't be trusted to take care of themselves anymore. One was constantly picking fights with people, while the other was like a little kid who was blinded from reality. I mean, if he were aware of what he was doing, he wouldn't be rolling in Phazon. That was for sure!

He sighed and got back up, his attention turned back toward Kev. You could pick a fight with Bun-Bun if you'd like, Kev. But be assured, this fight will be one that you will regret.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Bun-Bun wrote:"Deserve? You don't deserve ANYTHING! If anyone deserves that antidote, it's Bonkers. You've failed me far too many times for me to help. WHERE ARE MY RECRUITS, KEV!? I DON'T SEE THEM ANYWHERE!"

His eyes narrowed and he hunched forward, giving Bun-Bun a hard stare as the Bunny set his sights on Bonkers. He didn't DESERVE that fake cure? "I fought your fight, didn't I? Bonkers didn't get your recruits EITHER. Maybe if you weren't a terrible leader, we wouldn't fail!" He gave the wall of the alley a punch that was meant for the rabbit.

"But that doESn'T MatTEr DoES It? beCAusE i'M Not aS dUMb as yOu thINk I AM!" And just like that, in mid sentence, he was like he was when he was on top of that Elite. Only his attention was all on Bun-Bun this time. "I KNow yOu'vE beEN LYIng tO Me. thERe iS No CURe! YoU WeRE USIng thAT CUre tO MAke uS DO WhaT You waNT!" He began to advance on the rabbit. "I CAN't trUST YOU. I can'T TRUst anY OF yoU!" He gestured at the unresponsive Bobcat. "HE's goT A BRAin liKE HOLey cheESE! anD YOu! You'RE NOthING bUT A COnnivINg, maNIPULatIng rAT!" He lifted an arm and struck at Bun-Bun, hoping to claw and tear that marshmallow body. "I doN'T nEeD yOU! I dON't neeD ANY of yoU! tHE ONLy pERSon i caN TRUst is mYSELf!" Screw that hard pit of guilt in his gut! He wasn't going to stay with these two numb-skulls anymore! He didn't need them! He didn't need anyone! All he needed was himself and that delicious Phazon!

With a rage-filled yell, he grabbed the bunny by his shoulders and tossed him into the wall on the other side of the alley. "TELL ME I'M WEAK NOW!" You can't manipulate him now!

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:12 pm

As Kev ranted, he had receive metaphorical slap after slap against his face. It was true now. It really was every man for himself all along, wasn't it? That night they became allies was meaningless now. He surprisingly didn't tear down Kev's walls of trust. He instead tolerated them and learned to adapt while Kev had so foolishly teared down his own walls. HOW DARE HE QUESTION AND INSULT HIS LEADERSHIP!

The anger in the marshmallow bunny began to boil at a tremendously high rate. How could he and Bonkers have fallen victim to this... this BEAST!? He had been a monster from the start, hadn't he? He should've listened to his own paranoia that night, but he turned it down in the hopes of obtaining two naive allies. He didn't obtain an ally that night. He instead obtained another more formidable double-crosser. One EVEN WORSE than Reginald Skarr who all he had been doing was reading their minds and weighing himself down on them. Who had this lunatic been an agent for? Karkat? BLACKCAT even? He did try to help clear their name, after all.

Maybe this wasn't true. This couldn't be the same Kev! There had to be another explanation! Kev couldn't stand up for himself a month ago. He used to be a nice guy who would try to talk sense into his plans and point out the flaws. He used to give people hugs and try to spread putrid goodness to the Breach. What happened to him?

Kev wrote:"HE's goT A BRAin liKE HOLey cheESE! anD YOu! You'RE NOthING bUT A COnnivINg, maNIPULatIng rAT!"

And then he did it. Kev struck his talons across his face, but clumsily missed as Bun-Bun grabbed Kev's arm in his raging fury and crushed his grip on his wrist.

"It's one thing to call me a terrible leader, but it's another to call me a rat!" he threw the arm back at him.

LIES! EVERYTHING HE EVER MEANT WERE LIES! THAT WHOLE NIGHT WAS A LIE! That time he tried to save Bun-Bun because of his head injury? ALSO LIES! How foolish he was to try and keep this ungrateful bastard alive! For all he knew, he had been trying to kill him left and right, ultimately failing every time he did. He did know of his plans all this time and just played it like Skarr did, waiting for the right time to kill him, but all of them were nothing but pathetic failures!

"And listen here, BUB! The only one who is allowed to insult Bonkers here is me! He's MY punching bag, and you're not allowed to lay one more talon on my loyal ally! You're not an ally. You were nothing but a DIRTY TRAITOR ALL ALONG! NO WONDER EVERYONE ABANDONED YOU! YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED!"

Kev grabbed him at that moment and attempted to throw him against the wall, where he landed perfectly half-way.

"You may not be as weak as I thought, but you are the most incompetent killer I'VE EVER SEEN!"

He grabbed his lollipop and held it at Kev defensively. "Now let me show you how killing is really done, ya SUCKA!"

He charged at Kev, doing what he does best, and that's whacking futhamucka's who talk fudge upside the head!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:12 pm

The member 'Bun-Bun' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Kev's attempt to slice and dice the plushy bunny had failed, and yet when Bun-Bun grabbed his arm, he slid out of the bunny's grip, watching the rabbit carefully. That night...Kev didn't even remember that night. Not right now. That emotional night where they formed their odd trio. All he could see was the countless betrayal. The people who left. The people who pretend to care. The people who lied.

Bun-Bun wrote:"And listen here, BUB! The only one who is allowed to insult Bonkers here is me! He's MY punching bag, and you're not allowed to lay one more talon on my loyal ally!"

"I diDN't inSUlT hIM, itS THe plAIN aND SIMple trUTH, soMEthiNg you'D KNow nOThiNg abOUt!" Don't pretend to care about the bobcat now! You always insulted him, belittled him, treated him like a servant! "AdMIt iT, yOy dON'T reALLy caRE abOUT hiM! He's jUST a tOOl yOU cAN uSE in yOUr pLANs! We bOth aRE!...Were." He growled, fist clenching in frustration, both at Bun-Bun and himself.

Bun-Bun wrote:You're not an ally. You were nothing but a DIRTY TRAITOR ALL ALONG! NO WONDER EVERYONE ABANDONED YOU! YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED!"

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Even his attempt to toss the bunny into the wall had failed! He just stood there, mocking him, unharmed! "I wAS ALwaYs yOUr aLLY, yoUR liTTLe idIOt! FOlloWIng yOU blINDly! TELlinG MYselF ThaT it WAS okAY beCAUse iN YOur oWN waY, yOu cARe! But tHE trUth is thAT nOOnE cAreS...esPECIallY YOu! THATS WHY EVERYONE ABANDONED ME! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He glared down at the yellow rabbit, tears rolling down his cheeks, mixing with the blood of the Elite he'd killed that covered him. The dirty traitor was everyone else! He'd been loyal! Always loyal! For nothing! Being loyal never got him anything! Caring for people never got him anything either!

Bun-Bun dared to call him an incompetent killer and tried to hit him upside the face with a lollipop. Kev ducked out of the way and grabbed Bun-Bun's ears before he could run off. "GuEss yOU'rE aN INCOmpeTenT KillER Too!" He cackled and tossed the rabbit down to the floor, and stomping on his stomach with no regrets. "I'm stRONger thAn yOu! No maTTER hoW LOng iT TAkEs, I WiLL FInisH yoU!"
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Indeed, the bobcat had been a tool at first, but Bun-Bun did manage to gain some grudging respect for him. If he really had hated them both, he would've left them to die, but no. They were the first people he turned to the day the canisters blew up. He knew they were idiots back then, but he deemed them as his idiots. He was trying to keep them alive. Trying to keep their butts out of trouble and certain death and this was the thanks he got!

Kev wrote:"I wAS ALwaYs yOUr aLLY, yoUR liTTLe idIOt!

"SHUT UP."

Annoying Kev wrote:FOlloWIng yOU blINDly! TELlinG MYselF ThaT it WAS okAY beCAUse iN YOur oWN waY, yOu cARe!

"SHUT UP!"

The Alien Who FUCKING SHUT UP, Kev wrote:But tHE trUth is thAT nOOnE cAreS...esPECIallY YOu! THATS WHY EVERYONE ABANDONED ME! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!"

"SHUT UUUUUUP!"

The irritated rabbit covered his ears and did all that he could to keep Kev and his lies away, but he just kept chattering away about his pathetic existence and how nobody cared for him. And there was no stopping that stupid annoying voice in his head.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING AN ANNOYING ALIEN WHO THEY CAN'T FUDGING SHUT UP! IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE POWERS OF YOURS!"

But he missed and ended up getting his ears grabbed before he could run. "RELEASE ME, YOU FIEND! LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT!" but it was really no use. The alien didn't let go until he was ready to throw him down against the floor, where he hit his head hard against the concrete and while he was struggling to get back up, got stomped on mercilessly by the cold-hearted jerk, knocking the wind out of him, that's where he began to make little sobbing noises as he got half-way up.

"Wah! I'm Kev and everyone hates me because I have a big mouth so everybody abandoned me! Boooohoooohoooo! GET OVER IT!"

He then got right back up and kicked Kev, followed by a swift blow to the abdomen, just to make sure he really knocked the wind out of him, because for the sake of Portal Breach and for his own personal sanity, he needed to SHUT. UP.

Last edited by Bun-Bun on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Bun-Bun wrote:"SHUT UP. SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUUUP!"

Usually, hearing the bunny get so irritated with him would have sent him into a flurry of apologies and ducking and trying to make the bunny happy. Trying to please him. But as has been noticed and said so many times, he had changed. Now, as he heard Bun-Bun's raising voice, he just laughed. This felt good. To be on this side of the confrontation! It was about time he started to show everyone just what he could do! Always being some weakling, well, not anymore! "AHAHAahahAHhAAhaHahAHhahAHAHaHaAAa" He laughed so hard, he grabbed at his abdomen and leaned against the wall.

Annoying Rabbit wrote:"NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING AN ANNOYING ALIEN WHO THEY CAN'T FUDGING SHUT UP! IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE POWERS OF YOURS!"

The laughter died down and his blue, glowing, narrow eyes met the black ones of the rabbit. "NoOne Can dO ANythINg aBOuT mY POWerS. I'm sTRoNger THaN YOu aLL. I'Ve alWAyS BEEn sTrONgER. ThIS pLAce coULD HaVE beEN MiNe tO OWn, bUT I wAS toO wEAk tO UsE my pOWeRs fOr mY OWn gAiN. We cAN cHAnGe tHat nOW cAn'T wE?" Comprehend, rabbit? What he was implying there? He leered down at him, pleased to hear sobbing coming from him. Of course, whether he was really sobbing or just mocking him, he didn't know or care. It made no difference. He was making the rabbit cry.

Dead Rabbit wrote:"Wah! I'm Kev and everyone hates me because I have a big mouth so everybody abandoned me! Boooohoooohoooo! GET OVER IT!"

He glared at him quietly after that. The only sound he made was a hiss of pain when the rabbit kicked him, and he stepped back to avoid the other kick. "You know what? You're right. I should get over it." He almost sounded like the normal Kev for a moment. He leaned down so he was closer to Bun-Bun's face, eye to eye. "Alright. I'm oVEr iT." With a nasty chuckle, still not breaking eye contact, he did the one thing he promised Bun-Bun he would NEVER do.

"HOw aBOuT yOu puNCh YouRSeLf IN tHe FAcE a fEW tIMes FOr Me, Bun-Bun? PuT SOMe sTANk ON iT!" Oh yes, this was breaking a few social taboos that he'd been taught since he was young, wasn't it? Good thing he had nothing to fear from dead people.

---
    --Mental Suggestion--Mentally implant a suggestion into another person's mind. Flip three coins, if at least two hit, the suggestion sticks.

Last edited by Kev on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 pm

'Coin Flip' :
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Kev's laughter echoed loudly in his head, bringing the bunny tons of pain in his head. If only there was a way to SHUT HIM UP!

Kev wrote:"NoOne Can dO ANythINg aBOuT mY POWerS. I'm sTRoNger THaN YOu aLL. I'Ve alWAyS BEEn sTrONgER. ThIS pLAce coULD HaVE beEN MiNe tO OWn, bUT I wAS toO wEAk tO UsE my pOWeRs fOr mY OWn gAiN. We cAN cHAnGe tHat nOW cAn'T wE?"

He grabbed his head in agony. "Please," he begged calmly. The rabbit was tired of yelling, in case Kev couldn't notice. His vocal cords were all dried up and friend for yelling for the last two hours, and he had had it already. "Just die, would you?"

Put the rabbit out of his suffering. Put EVERYONE out of their suffering! Do the whole world a favor and die, Kev. Of course everyone abandoned him. They abandoned him because of this! He needed to get himself away. Get him AND Bonkers away from this freak! He tried to reach over to Bonkers when Kev's evened out voice buzzed through his head.

Kev wrote:"You know what? You're right. I should get over it."

Good, and while he did that, Bun-Bun had a Bonkers to attend to.

Kev wrote:"Alright. I'm oVEr iT."

And just to make things even more miserable for the bunny...

DIRTY LYING MONSTER wrote:"HOw aBOuT yOu puNCh YouRSeLf IN tHe FAcE a fEW tIMes FOr Me, Bun-Bun? PuT SOMe sTANk ON iT!"

Then again, maybe he wasn't done yelling...

"HA! YOU WISH I'D PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? USE YOUR MIND POWERS ON ME? WE MADE A DE-"

And all of a sudden...

BAM!

The rabbit stared at his hand to his own horrible distaste. He had been deceived by his OWN HAND!

POW! POW! POW!

He continued to punch himself in the face, eventually giving himself a blackeye in the process and ended up spitting a tooth out.

Nice Kev from a Month Ago wrote:"I would NEVER invade your thoughts! Or anyone's! The one time I tried, it was scary as heck and I stayed out ever since! JUST BECAUSE I'M TELEPATHIC DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HAVE SENSE ABOUT HOW TO USE MY POWERS CORRECTLY! I was taught how to use them by my people, and Gods damn it, I don't care if they're all dead, I'm going to respect the ways of my culture when it comes to that!"

EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING HE SAID THAT NIGHT WAS MEANINGLESS. ALL LIES! LIES LIES LIES!

His culture didn't mean CRUMB to him! He not only betrayed Bun-Bun, but he betrayed his own people! Something Bun-Bun knows he had never done before. Now he betrayed people, but NEVER his fellow candy monsters (then again, why would he betray them? He needed them in order to take over the world)!

"Kev, YOU PROMISED!" Who would've known, really? He practically lied about everything he ever stood for. Even that, one of the things he had specifically told Kev to do and he did it.

Kev, you have officially destroyed his trust.

The rabbit let out a growl and grabbed his lollipop.

"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, KEV! YOU'RE DEADMEAT! I'LL KILL YOU, KEV! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

He slammed his lollipop around in a fit of psychotic rage, mainly aiming for Kev's head. His stupid, annoying head!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 pm

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Listen to him beg! He had him at his mercy with nothing but his laughter! He laughed again at the bunny's urging for him to just die. "I'vE bEEn dYInG fOR 17 dAYs. I'm gOInG tO PUt oFF MY DeATh fOR As lOnG aS I cAN!" He wasn't going to die for you! Not yet! Not when there was so many things to do!

Bun-Bun just yelled after he used his power, and for a moment, Kev wondered if his power had failed, but then-it happened. Mid-sentence, he punched himself in the face. And he did it over and over and over! Kev laughed, leaning back against the wall. Oh, his face! He'd actually done a lot of damage to himself! He was missing a tooth, and his eye was all bruised! He wiped a tear away from his eye, chuckling deeply.

Bun-Bun wrote:"Kev, YOU PROMISED!"

Kev checked his talons nonchalantly as he responded very simply. "I wAS prOMIsEd a CuRe. GuESs nEiTHeR oF Us cAn kEEp a ProMIsE." Tit for tat, eh rabbit? He had no regrets about this. To him, the rabbit was getting his just desserts! He was betraying Bun-Bun, before Bun-Bun could betray him!

Bun-Bun wrote:"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, KEV! YOU'RE DEADMEAT! I'LL KILL YOU, KEV! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

The passionate yells of the bunny piqued his attention and the rabbit charged forward, striking out towards him with that same lollipop. A few strikes seemed to get close to his face, but Kev evaded them all with a bit of fancy footwork. "KiLL mE! CoME oN AnD kIlL mE Bun-Bun! NeEd mE To aSSiSt yOU iN KiLLinG mE? YOu sEEm tO bE HavINg a bIt oF TroUBlE!" He mocked, laughing, before he scooped the bunny up into his arms, patting him right on the head as his eyes seemed to go out of focus.

"YoU knOw...iTs a ShAMe tHiS PhaZoN dOeSN'T aFFecT yOu foR...wHaTEvEr rEasON. It cOuLD haVE imPRoVeD yOu lIke iT dID fOr mE." His grasp on Bun-Bun's head tightened painfully and he glanced down. "MaYBe yOu nEEd aNoThER dUnK tO hELp!" With a cackle, he tossed the rabbit at a pile of glowing blue Phazon.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 am