Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Allies are Just Dirty Traitors that Haven't Betrayed You Yet

Post by Bun-Bun on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Time: 9:00 PM
    Date: July 11th

Now that Bun-Bun was used to layout of the city after two weeks of navigation, it was finally time to put things into action. He was finally ready to take on this night and every night that stood in his way. He was currently hiding within the shadows of an abandoned alley, waiting for the citizens of the city to disappear into their homes in comfort so he could give them a night from hell. While he waited though, he sat there pondering over the events that had happened so far. First, he was a kid's pillow, then he had to pick the mess for a lazy robot, then he was humiliated, punted, burned, thrown into an oven (just thrown in. He didn't actually melt in there), thrown into a closet, and eaten out of alive. The point was that most of the experiences here in Portal Breach have been nothing but extremely unpleasant for him, driving him deeper into vengeance, isolation, and distrust of everyone (especially Cybertronians. Oh how he despised them with a passion). He never even gave anybody a chance to befriend him. He just cruelly shoved them away like voodoo-dolls that had no sentience. Why should he feel sorry for them? No one ever feels sorry for him!

Well, except for this one guy. They’ve had about three awkward conversations in a row and they were mostly about him trying to be Bun-Bun’s friend. There was also that orange bob-cat “toon” who apparently liked pies being thrown in his face, but that could be saved for another time. Kev promised Bun-Bun that he could be trusted and that he claims to be the “most trusted person in Portal Breach”. HA! That's funny. A lot of people claim to be a lot of things, but when people talk a lot of trash and don’t do anything, then their word is nothing but trash. How could he trust the alien if he can’t even trust the stuff that comes out of his mouth (does he even have a mouth)?

He took a moment to realize that the streets were beginning to silence and from where he was sitting, he couldn't see any people or losers leaning on the sides of the walls which was obviously a good sign. He hesitated for awhile, waiting to see if anyone else was going to show up even near the alley (as in his range of vision), but luckily the alley still remained abandoned and he ended up talking himself into walking out. He quietly stepped out of the darkness that had concealed him and then stuck his head out. There seemed to be no witnesses around...nobody at all... Perfect.

He took a step out of the alley in confidence, staring at the quiet streets. It felt good at first...until he foolishly turned around to find much to his disgust, Kev staring down at him. Oh no, not this guy again! And to think that Jeff the Spider was bad enough. He'd very much like to jab this guy in the eye with a huge stick right about now. He wouldn't leave him alone! Bun-Bun doesn't want to be friends with any of the losers here! Why does he bother? He stood there, staring back awkwardly at him in silence.

So everyone was right, karma is a bitch.

Last edited by Bun-Bun on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Allies are Just Dirty Traitors that Haven't Betrayed You Yet

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

Kev was TOTALLY not prowling the streets, searching for a little marshmallow bunny. Why would he do that? That would be creepy! It'd be downright stalkerish! It'd be-

"Nope, not here either." Kev righted himself from looking underneath a bench for the yellow marshmallow bunny.

...Alright, so sue me. Kev had thought for sure he had seen a flash of yellow and instantly thought it was the candy bunny and tried to find him, if only to say hello. Kev could be a little odd like that. But he was odd like this towards the bunny for one particular reason!

No not love. Kev's heart belongs to Leslie, gone though she may be.

No, Kev wanted to befriend the bunny. He had been insulted at first by the way he had ignored him, but after talking to him, Kev realized that Bun-Bun wasn't just some jerk. He was a jerk alright, but he was a jaded jerk. He was a jerk who had decided that if the world didn't care for him, he'd stop caring about the world. And after all, its hard enough getting by as a wimpy alien. Being something small and edible had to be a daily struggle! Imagine the packs of angry fat people trying to eat the poor marshmallow rabbit!

A fat person wobbled beside Kev and Kev squinted at him. No signs of yellow sticky stains so, so that one was in the clear. The chubby man continued to wobble around down the street. One of the things Bun-Bun had said had really stuck in his mind. That he didn't trust anyone, and that trusting people only lead to people betraying you. Now why did that sound somewhat familiar?

Several people had been there for Kev, had helped him change his views to become the guy he was today. He hoped he could be that guy for Bun-Bun, and if not, at least be one of his few, trustworthy friends.

Suddenly, up ahead! The yellow bunny exited from an alley, eyeing the streets of PB! "Hey, I found you, buddy!~" Kev made his way over, staring down at the bunny as the bunny turned, obviously not pleased to see him. Kev waved back at him.

"Hi!~" Oh Bun-Bun. Karma was not kind to you, even if the package from Karma wanted to be. "Watcha doin?"
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

Yep, it’s official. This… thing was really starting to get on his nerves. Just by staring at his freakishly huge eyes he knew that there had been something up with him. If this so called “friendship” was insane enough to drive a person on a mad search to find him, then he absolutely wanted no part in the pathetic relationship. If he’s anything, anything at all, he’d be just an acquaintance and NOTHING MORE. Bun-Bun glared and crossed his arms.

“What do you want?” he growled at the poor alien, completely ignoring Kev’s question as if he had never heard the question come out of his mouth. Kev had no right to know about anything he had been planning to do that night. It was just simply none of his business. Why would he actually care about what he’s doing anyway? Then more questions started to rise along with his anger, like ‘How are people friends with this stalker?’ Actually, that’s exactly who he thought he was. He was probably stalking him just to gather things about his personal life for whoever he was working for and this time, it’s not going to work! Now, where did he put that giant stick…
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 am

Hmm, can't say he was surprised that Bun-Bun's reaction was a hostile one. Although maybe searching around for the guy wasn't the best 'Out-Of-Sanctuary' impression...but it wasn't like he had been following him around for EVIL reasons!

He folded his hands together, finger tips touching, as he stared down at the bunny. "Well that depends. There are many things I want, that I can't have, and many things I can have, I don't want. And besides a few things here and there, I don't really want anything. But if you mean, what do I want with you..." Kev plopped himself down beside the bunny, resting his arms up on his knees.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seem to get yourself into a lot of trouble, and when I saw a bit of yellow in a crowd, I thought it might have been you. Maybe running from Ghostring, or a group of crawling fat people, either way I wanted to make sure you were okay and offer to help you. That's what fr-... acquaintances do!" Yes, he had to remember not to say that F word.

There was a brief moment of silence. Kev tilted his head at the bunny, staring down at him. "I just want to help you. If...you don't want me to, that's fine, just say so right now and I'll tone it down a bit. Not everyone will betray you, you know." And you'll never know if you shove them all away.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:34 am

Okay, getting chased by Ghostring was understandable, but by a group of crawling fat people. Good Gravy, America! It first started out as what he thought was a big joke and he was about to bark when all of a sudden he started to have this long deep speech. Who does this guy think he is, his mother?

“Yes they will because you all think the same!” he yelled. “Since when do you care about my problems? I don’t need your stinking help! I could handle myself just fine!” He was such a filthy little liar. Here was the perfect opportunity to take this guy and put him under his wing to show what the cruelness of others could really do and he’s acting like he doesn’t need him. I guess bad Out-of-Sanctuary impressions do play a role in destroying a person’s trust.

Everyone hates Bun-Bun. No one ever sits down to listen to his sob stories. Sob stories are just for attention seeking losers. Something that he had learned a long time ago.

“Fat people…Ha,” He snarled. Obviously something horrible was wrong with him, but he didn’t care to acknowledge it because he felt fine. “Crawling fat people are the least of my problems.” He turned himself away from Kev, still keeping his arms crossed. He was probably going to end up having the words bite him in the butt, but he didn’t care. He just wanted this stalker out of his face.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am

"You all?" He raised his scaly brows at that. "That's pretty presumptuous! I can understand that you've had a bad experience with people, but that doesn't mean everyone you meet will betray you, and I definitely don't think the same as the people here." It was just how it was. As much as he had integrated himself into this culture, he was STILL an alien, the only alien of his kind now, and being told that he thought the same as everyone else was a bit insulting.

"I've cared about your problems since you actually started talking to me." If he hadn't, why would he have even bothered to get between Ghostring and Bun-Bun? But the bunny had made himself clear and Kev crossed his arms.

"Fine then. I won't offer any help to you." Nothing hurt more than offering help or advice and being ignored. It was like a slap to the face. A slap he'd had far too often. The bunny turned himself away, grumbling and snarling, and Kev did his best to ignore him. He didn't want help, remember? He didn't want friends.

But he stared at the bunny's back, curious. Finally, he decided to just go ahead and ask him. "What ARE your problems? Not that I'm asking because I care about you or anything because you despise that, I'm just curious." Smooth.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 am

Insults were nothing new to him; everyone insulted him all the time. Especially with those Easter jokes. He was not the fudging Easter bunny. For years he had been fed up with people not taking his kind so seriously. ‘It’s only candy. What’s the worst it could do?’ How about devour YOUR children, since you like to gobble us up so much.

"What ARE your problems? Not that I'm asking because I care about you or anything because you despise that, I'm just curious."

“LIKE I WANNA TELL YOU!” he barked. And then he stopped.

That question. That question right there just made him stop for a second. It actually made him think. Usually his ego would get the best of him but this felt stupid. He was being paranoid and xenophobic and that wasn’t the point he wanted to get across. He thought of all those days this week where he’d sit in the Sanctuary doing absolutely nothing. Was there ever really a point to just sitting there on his ass and watching people he didn’t like talk about the dumbest things in the world? To observe them, of course!

He realized a while now that besides Bonkers, Kev might be the only real person here who would actually talk to him without the thought of wanted to kick him in the face or eat him. It wasn’t fair that he always had to be treated horribly by everyone, HE DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING (actually he did, he’s just in denial).

“No,” he started, turning around grabbing Kev’s arm tightly, making sure that he wasn’t going to get away so easily. “I do have problems…” the words were slow, flat, and painfully choked out of him. The words were true, but they felt like hairballs lodged in his throat. This wasn’t like him. This wasn’t like him at all. God, he hated that alien.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:55 am

Bun-Bun wrote:“LIKE I WANNA TELL YOU!”

And there it was. One more metaphorical slap to the face. He stared back at the bunny, face saying all he needed to say. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he shouldn't care about this marshmallow rabbit after all. He was putting so much effort in trying to protect and support him and he didn't even receive his friendship in return. He just got yelled at, and it was clear that this bunny didn't appreciate his offers of help and friendship or just someone to talk to.

Sometimes, you can only get pushed away so much before you decide to call it quits. You can't make friends with everyone. You can't help everyone. He made to stand up, go see his friends that actually cared about him.

Bun-Bun the Grinch wrote:“No"

If that little word didn't stop him, the feeling of the bunny's arms grabbing his own arm sure did. He stared down, shocked, as the bunny finally admitted it. He had problems. It seemed to hurt him to admit it, and Kev sat back down beside him, wrapping an arm around the bunny, in a loose hug.

"You can tell me your problems. I won't judge you, Bun-Bun. And I won't betray you." He said what he said with determination. No, Bun-Bun, Kev would no sooner betray you then he'd betray Jo or Zurg or Megamind.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 am

Bun-Bun quickly scanned around the now vacant streets before dragging Kev into the alley with him. There was no one around, but that didn’t stop him from thinking that there were people sitting around, silently watching as Bun-Bun went to war with the thoughts he shoved away and packed tightly with a key. Remembering things like those were just too much of a pain.

“You want to know what’s wrong with me?” he growled, throwing Kev against the side of a wall “I’ll tell you!” he walked to him and then sat down next to him. If he was going to start breaking up into pieces, he’d rather do it in privacy.

“I… trusted a guy once.” He started out flatly. “I was so close to my goals, so close to destroying that pathetic world! And then he took it all away.” The anger started to pick up in his voice, the vengeance he could never feed. Because General Skarr was dead. All of Underfist was dead, which was another why he hated this place. It was because he wanted to kill Underfist PERSONALLY and watch them all suffer as they died.

“And from that day on, I knew I couldn’t trust anyone who worked close to me or who I didn’t know personally because the risk of forming any alliance would lead to my downfall again!”

He obviously knew no one here in Portal Breach personally. As a matter of fact, there was not one single Billy and Mandy character he’d seen here. He was almost like the last of them all. It’d be nice if he knew one person here, even one of his idiot candy troopers. Everywhere he goes, he sees giant fudging robots! All of them able to take him out easily with the blow of a rocket. Like he’s gonna trust those things! Speaking of trust, how could he dump this all on this guy? This was probably one of the most embarrassing things he’s done since he got here. Maybe dumping this all on him wasn’t such a great idea…
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 am

So, this was not quite how Kev imagined this little confession thing. Being dragged into an alley and thrown against a wall, not very painfully mind you, and then being spoken at. It was quite an emotional rollercoaster ride. How did Kev imagine it going, you may ask?

"My life was cruel and sad and I have become JADED!" Bun-Bun sobbed. Kev rubbed his back.

"Don't worry, friend! I will make you NOT JADED! LOOK, THE SUN HAS COME OUT! AND IT SMILES UPON US!" The sun of course, began to melt Bun-Bun, but his melting form had a smile anyway.

"I HAVE BEEN OPENED UP TO THE WONDERS OF FRIIIIIENDSHIP!~"

...In retrospect, that wasn't very likely. Well, except the melting part. He made himself comfortable, as comfortable as a dirty alley wall can be, and listened as Bun-Bun sat next to him and began to speak. So this all came down to trusting one single guy to help in his goals of destroying the world, only to be betrayed.

"Ooh I see..." Well it was certainly interesting to see it from the other side of the fence. What to others had been a successful mole mission, gaining Bun-Bun's trust to foil his plans, had made the bunny less likely to trust anyone, especially someone new. Because it lead to his downfall once, and it would surely lead to it again.

Kev leaned against the wall, bringing his arms up around his head. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Bun-Bun. I haven't had anyone betray me....well unless that one time counts, but that was resolved anyways! Anyways, I know I'd take it very hard if I decided to trust this one, single guy, and he betrayed me..." Kev's brows furrowed a bit. Bun-Bun had mentioned that he died right? By melting? Perhaps that had been how he died...

And as for betrayal, now that he thought of it, abandoning someone would count as that, now wouldn't it? Kev's brows furrowed even more. "Friendships can be terrible, trust can be terrible, even life can be terrible sometimes. You just can't let it blind you from what you can have. You can still be extremely cautious about who to trust, you can even still distrust me if you want. But I'm glad you opened up to me." Bun-Bun, you were on the first steps to becoming like Kev! ...That's not nearly as bad as it sounds, I promise.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Even though that would’ve been a very light-hearted way to settle this, Bun-Bun was no crier. Trusted or not, he wouldn’t let anyone catch him wailing like a little baby. Not even himself! Even though he did have a cruel life, he wasn’t gonna sit here and cry about it because that would be not only pointless for him, but would torture his RPer to a very traumatizing degree.

For every curveball thrown at him, he always had managed to dust his shoulders off and keep on moving, but even after Kev’s speeches, he wasn’t entirely ready move on so suddenly. He had spent so many months after that night isolating himself and doing most of the things he needed to do on his own, and even when he did hire a few henchmen to help carry a few vital things out, he didn’t even trust them; Perkins, his longtime righthand man, included.

He was considering to attempt to give Kev a chance. Maybe he could prove himself as useful for now and for many adventures to come. The rest of Portal Breach may come one day, but for now, the little trust that he did have was dangling for its life on Kev and he hoped that maybe it would eventually grow and get back on its feet again.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, Bun-Bun.”

“Don’t pity me,” he barked. “It’s not worth your time.” He knew damn well that he deserved it not because he had betrayed others in the past nonchalantly because that’s a stupid reason. He deserved it for being dumb enough to recruit Skarr and underestimate him until the damage began to take its toll and he died. Seriously, how could he have not seen it coming?

“I haven't had anyone betray me....well unless that one time counts, but that was resolved anyways! Anyways, I know I'd take it very hard if I decided to trust this one, single guy, and he betrayed me..."

Well good for you, Kev. That’s still not gonna solve Bun-Bun’s forever ravenous vengeance for getting his betrayal “resolved.” You can’t waste your time on trying to kill someone who’s already dead. Skarr’s betrayal was only just a dark memory now; along with the rest of his past.

Also, what’s with all the empathy? It felt like some foreign and alien emotion to him because no one ever sympathizes for him. No one ever puts on his shoes (he has no shoes to put on) and views the world from his perspective. All they see is a jerkass bunny destined to be a loner for the rest of his sad little life. What was the point in feeling sorry for a person? If it didn’t happen to you, you shouldn’t really care about it and that’s their problem. Well, at least that’s what he learned. This guy, on the other hand, probably feels sorry for almost everyone here that lays a sob story on him. The poor, poor alien…

He’s like Jeff the Spider, except he doesn’t speak “crybaby”. That’s always good to know.

"Friendships can be terrible, trust can be terrible, even life can be terrible sometimes. You just can't let it blind you from what you can have. You can still be extremely cautious about who to trust, you can even still distrust me if you want. But I'm glad you opened up to me."

“ Yeah yeah, just don’t expect for me to fully trust you so quickly,” he replied in a low growl. That felt a lot easier to say compared to the stuff he just spilled tonight which was mostly just a bunch of hairballs that no one was going to pick up. “I still got my eye on you…” And that goes double for him since he was a telepathic alien. What if he gets mind raped by him? What if Bun-Bun’s getting mind raped right now as they speak?

But, for a sensitive guy, Kev seemed to be taking things really well. Not that it mattered to Bun-Bun how he reacted after being forcefully dragged into an alley and shoved against a wall. He did observe though that he must be able to tolerate a lot of the crap that must happen here in this crapsack of a city. Maybe he could be a lot more useful than he thought…

“Then again, you and I may not be such a bad pair after all.” This was just the perfect chance to ally with him and gain all of his trust, and to make sure of it, he then forced out a certain word. A certain word that probably would mean the same thing as “allies” to Kev, but was so powerful and magical that it had Bun-Bun almost ducking for cover immediately after saying it. He hesitated a little bit and took one last look around the dark alley before finally extending his hand out to Kev.

“…Friends?”
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 am

Bun-Bun's barked statement that it wasn't worth his time to pity him made Kev snicker. "Oh, you greatly underestimate what is and isn't worth my time. The only thing that's never worth my time is self-pitying for attention, and blind idiots who never listen." He surely had time to feel bad about an acquaintance's bad past and circumstances.

It was sadly true that with this betrayer person gone with Bun-Bun's home universe, Bun-Bun would never get revenge. Kev felt that way towards Mr. Dark, who had caused Kev and Blade to both rot to death, until they became dust. By the time Kev had come back from being dead, Mr. Dark was all sealed up and disappeared, somewhere in the city, in his golden box. He wanted to hurt him, for killing him so callously and painfully. And of course, Kev had done nothing to get killed like that. He was the example. Like some object on display. 'I can kill all of you, just like this! This is how my powers are!'. Just thinking about the man made Kev uneasy, especially since it was just last month that a year had gone by since that incident. He glanced around the alley and made a note to himself, to carry a bit of gold with himself.

Kev no comprende the crybaby! He only understands his native language and Basic, so if you ever need a crybaby translator, better go and find Naruto. But as for the empathy, Kev had made a point, after understanding how wrong his people had been about aliens, to try and understand other people. Instead of automatically denouncing them on first judgement, he tried to see things through their eyes. He slipped up sometimes, but he never meant to.

Bun-Bun's response might have been a little hostile and nothing like hugging him and understanding friendship, but it made Kev content all the same. "Oh don't worry, I don't expect you to." He leaned back a bit more and snickered as Bun-Bun told him he had his eye on him. "Hope you enjoy the view!" He winked and snickered again.

Kev was taking being dragged and shoved rather well yes, but it helped that a small candy bunny had been doing that, and not a big, burly man with steroid abuse problems. And at this point, after the things that happened during major events and even minor ones, or even just being out with friends, Kev was used to it. If it ever really hurt, he'd complain loudly, but he was used to it now.

He had been contently sitting in silence when Bun-Bun suddenly spoke up again. "Really?" For a guy who just said he wouldn't trust him quickly, he was certainly thinking over what a good 'pair' they could be. Kev looked at him curiously. Bun-Bun looked around the alley...and put his hand out.

And-

Oh Gods.

He said the 'F' word.

Kev stared down at his hand. Don't get too excited, you'll scare him off when you've just made contact! He calmly grasped Bun-Bun's hand with his own and shook it. Good, good!

And then he wrapped his arms around the bunny and trilled, a sound almost like a purr. Aw geez. "Thank you Bun-Bun! You won't regret being my friend, I promise! If you kill someone, I'll be there to hide the body! If you die, I'll get revenge!" Well, so much for that.
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Bun-Bun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am

People touching Bun-Bun had always been an extremely uncomfortable thing for him and the fact that he could barely trust people may have made it worse. Not to mention that traumatizing experience as Karkat's pillow for a night. The guy drooled blood all over him and nearly squished him to death! That's just one of the reasons why he hates being touched by people, but the reasons really just go on. He really didn't like this type of affection too well with the purring and everything, but still tolerated it anyway until he aggressively shoved Kev off of him.

Not because he was particularly mad at Kev. As a matter of fact, he'd been expecting that hug. He was mad at the silhouette standing at the end of the alley and then dashed across to it to see who that dead person thought he was to watch Bun-Bun and Kev have their "tender moment".

He stepped out of the alley and took a look around to see where that the silhouette had gone, but everything looked exactly the same as when he last stepped out. The streets still remained vacant. 'Oh well I was pretty sure I saw something.' He then took a look at Kev, who was following him out of the alley and then took a look back at the streets when a wild bobcat jumped out of nowhere! He seemed to be really happy to see him. Then again,he bet that he must get happy whenever he sees anyone who looks like a fellow "toon" in this place because mostly everyone's a fudging robot!

He glared at the toon, obviously seeing him as that stupid bobcat that liked having pies thrown on his face. Now, what was his name again, Bonkers was it?

Why does karma always have to be such a bitch?

Last edited by Bun-Bun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:42 am

Yap! That was right! You see, Bonkers had just been on his way home from telling bedtime stories in the orphanage when he had noticed someone talking in that specific alley. Now back when he was still working for the police, this particular route happened to be one of those that he used to patrol and before the bobcat knew it, instinct had kicked in.

People were not supposed to be in alleys, you know? Dangerous things could be lurking in there… like robbers! Or monsters that waited for everyone to fall asleep so they could unleash their terrible evil upon them all and then seek cover in children’s closets!
    Think of the poor children!

Tiptoeing the toon approached the passage. While he could not understand what was being talked about, it was mildly unsettling that he heard only one person speaking – but to whom? Was the other person in trouble? Gagged maybe?
    Well there was only one way to find out, right?

“Helloooooo?” he called cautiously, “Anybody need some help?”

Hey, what did you expect? He was a civilian now! He couldn’t just burst in and- okay… in retrospect that might not have been the best of ideas, because suddenly one figure shoved the other and began to head into his direction.
    Momentarily dumbstruck Bonkers blinked and vanished out of sight, contemplating on what to do next. Well the street itself didn’t really offer a lot of hiding possibilities so he tipped his chin thoughtfully. Eventually a light bulb flashed on over his head and with a wriggle of his eyebrows at the 4th wall the toon slid ‘off-screen’.

…you know, that… mysterious place where he stored a lot of his items…?
    Yeah, it’s a toon-thing, you know what? Nevermind ~

Bonkers quietly watched the scene unfold, prepared for the worst of the worst to come out of that alley… but the only thing he got to see was… Bun-Bun?
    ”Bun-Bun!”
    Yes, Bun-Bun! Must have been the echo from the alleyway, Bun-Bun, or a parrot hiding out somewhere, Bun-Bun! The bunny however quickly found himself greeted Tigger-style, just that it was a bobcat that tackled him and not the Tigger, even though both are voiced by the same- you get the gist.

”You know you really shouldn’t be hanging out in alleys! They’re dangerous! You didn’t get in trouble, did you?”
    Bonkers didn’t know a lot about Bun-Bun, but from the way people had treated him in the Sanctuary, the toon figured that the bunny had gathered a lot of enemies already; however in the world he had managed to accomplish that!

Nrgh… Focus, Bonkers! Focus! There was someone else in that passage! But who?!
    The bobcat carefully kept an eye on the alleyway until eventually he could discover a familiar shape with a sigh of relief. The glare from his face vanished as quickly as it had come.
    “Hi, Kev!” he greeted the alien with a wave of his hand and a big grin that was plastered on his face now. “No trouble then? Geez, you two had me worried!”

A sudden expression of skepticism flashed over Bonkers’s face as he climbed off of the marshmallow-bunny. With his arms crossed almost impatiently and raised eyebrow he regarded the two of them.
    ”What were you two doing in that alley anyway…?”

Last edited by Bonkers on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 am

The surprising thing about this little hug was that Bun-Bun, while not exactly cuddling and hugging, was not pushing Kev away! Oh what a sweet moment, a hug between friends!~ Kev took this as a sign to continue the hug instead of pulling away. Why, if they had been friends for longer than a minute or two, he'd even pat his back comfortingly.

Bonkers wrote:“Helloooooo? Anybody need some help?”

And as soon as a voice called into their alley, he has shoved off, landing hard on his butt. "Ow." He picked himself up, giving his bruuka a brief rub before following behind Bun-Bun. The voice sounded familiar, but he just couldn't place it. Bun-Bun looked around, and whoever it was, was nowhere to be seen...had it been an echo? And yet, with a yell of that same voice, a voice which seemed to call Bun-Bun's name, a wild orange creature appeared, tackling him to the ground.

"HEY GET OFF HIM HE ISN'T DINNER." He made to grab Bonkers off when he recognized him. "Oh hi Bonkers! Nope, no trouble!" Bonkers got off the marshmellow bunny and Kev looked at him happily. Been a while since he saw the bobcat!~ Wonder how he was doing, since the police force had been disbanded? Poor cops...

Bonkers wrote:”What were you two doing in that alley anyway…?”

...Why did that sound so bad? "Oh, we were just in that alley alone. In an embrace. Elicited by me. Um...that sounds bad, but we weren't up to anything!~ We were just talking, and I, being Kev, became emotional and hugged him because we don't hate each other!" Surely Bonkers would understand!~ And Kev left out the 'F' word, just in case Bun-Bun might get annoyed or embarrassed to be considered friends with himself.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:36 am