Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

ALL THE ARROGANCE

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Time: 1:00 PM
    Date: 12th June 2012

Just on a street, a young (?) demon child stood, watching the few humans and other species that there were go by. This world was indeed a strange one, no? He'd been pulled here right from his Netherworld. With no forewarning. Just how sudden had it been? For everyone in this world, too. It was literally a matter of 'one second it's alright and you're being yourself in your own world, the next the portal has you in a new one'. You got no warning that you were about to be taken at all. And then, everyone you cared about died.

On the bright side, you had a chance to start over from square one. You had your powers locked (which was probably what stopped this place being destroyed by all the all-powerful beings that arrived. Laharl was a powerful being at full power, but that was only because the Disgaeaverse was unbelievably overpowered- Laharl, for example, at full power was a planet-buster. Who knew whether he'd use his power for good or evil, though. Laharl was evil, but in events that had occurred recently with a certain Super-Overlord by the name of Baal, it had seen his shift from Neutral Evil back into the bracket of Chaotic Neutral that he had been in before learning that he'd had his world taken away from him yet again.

It was then that he walked forward. He didn't care who he walked into. He was, at this point, Chaotic Neutral rather than Neutral Evil, but not much had changed. He still thought he was better than you and that he had right of way. Most people that he walked into merely brushed into him, turning in irritation before carrying on. There was one tiny alien that walked directly into him, though. That's right- this alien was even smaller than he was. No easy feat. As Laharl was bumped backwards, he looked forward with the usual arrogance. "Watch where you're going, damn it! You lower-ranking citizens drive me nuts!"

Now, bow to the Overlord!
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: ALL THE ARROGANCE

Post by Invader Zim on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

The days after Alpha's attacks had been boring ones for Zim. No one came to his shop. And he didn't feel like working on the things he usually worked on, so he strolled the streets, deciding to let everyone around him know that THEY were the Inferiors, and he should be their Ruler! All attempts at this were not taken seriously. The downsides of being so small. So in a huff, the alien marched back to his shop, to argue with his Base Computer, since it was at least something to do.

Up ahead, some kid was walking. Other people bumped into him, but nothing else. Zim himself was heading right for the kid. But there was no way he'd move for the 'human' smeet! The smeet would just move for him! And so when their paths connected, Zim stood his ground, and the smeet toppled backwards a bit and Zim placed his tiny fists atop his tiny hips, proud of winning their game of Chicken.

"Watch where you're going, damn it! You lower-ranking citizens drive me nuts!"

Zim stared at the boy, utterly shocked. Lower ranking?! Him?! "YOOOOOOU! LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD." Laharl would find a Zim pointing in his face, even though the height difference made that a bit...tough. "I! AM AN IRKEN INVADER! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE, BUT I AM AN IRKEN INVADER, AN IRKEN SOLDIER! I AM NOT A LOWER RANKING CITIZEN!" Zim bared his teeth at the boy.

"AND! I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING, YOU IDIOT! I AM NOT LOW RANKING! I AM THE GREATEST!" Rough prods of the demon child's chest hooo!
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

On the bright side, the height difference wasn't THAT much compared to what the height difference usually would be. Whereas humans and their look-alikes tended to be roughly mid-way through five foot here, Laharl wasn't even midway through four foot. So it was easier this time!

Anyway, back to the conversation. "YOOOOOOU! LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD." The demon found his face being pointed at by the alien. "I! AM AN IRKEN INVADER! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE, BUT I AM AN IRKEN INVADER, AN IRKEN SOLDIER! I AM NOT A LOWER RANKING CITIZEN!" He was really worked up. All the better! "AND! I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING, YOU IDIOT! I AM NOT LOW RANKING! I AM THE GREATEST!"

"..." Laharl looked at the small alien, dumbfounded for a second. What was he saying?!

"HAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU SAID YOU WERE A SOLDIER! THE LOWEST OF TROOPS! I AM LAHARL, KING OF THE NETHERWORLD AND SUPREME OVERLORD! THE TITLE OF GREATEST RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME! THE OVERLORD!" He laughed 'evilly', his scarf fluttering for no valid reason other than to make an epic scene.

Already, NPC citizens were steering clear of this area. They knew how often people fought around here. even though Laharl and Zim would probably just throw words around at each other. Hopefully. Besides, what was the fun in fighting if you were Level 60? You had nothing to gain! *Wink*

And thus, the arrogance began.
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 am

Yes, dear NPCs, stay far away from these two ego-tastic idiots! This was going to get ugly. Zim's antennae twitched irritably as the demon child laughed in his face. The disrespect...ALL THE DISRESPECT. Without Zim, this little snot would not even be alive! None of these 'newbs' would have been alive! If Zim's crucial help hadn't been given when fighting Portal Z when he appeared in the early days, this place would be completely gone!

And yet here they are. Laughing in his face. Disrespecting him. Seeing him as a pest. A nuisance. For so long he had only helped this place. Why? Sure, there were the few that he actually had a slight liking for. But so many more only laughed at him. Laughed at ZIM. One person who thought it funny to laugh at Zim had been killed. Not by his hand, sure, but it had been great to see.

Maybe...that tactic should be done more often. This...doing away with the people who insulted him. Zim's mouth turned up in a nasty grin. Why help and save the world when you can take it down with you? If you can't gain respect...gain their fear.

"I WAS A SOLDIER, YES! BUT THAT HONOR WASN'T LOW AT ALL WHEN IT WAS FOR THE IRKEN ARMADA!" He looked Laharl up and down and smirked. He crossed his arms, hardly intimidated. "OVERLORD, hmm? A mere smeet, an OVERLOAD? They must be giving that title away nowadays."
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm

"Sh-Shut the hell up! I worked hard to get this title, damn it! I fought off Earth, the rest of the Netherworld AND Celestia! And Overlord is the highest on the totem pole, idiot!" He replied, comically upset and stating down Zim. This... A mere soldier dared to start an argument with Greatest Overlord Laharl?! Laharl had destroyed a million battleships with his bare hands! Rode meteors into planets! Even blown up planets! And here he was, with a SOLDIER trying to give him a lesson on hierarchy!

"And what the hell is an 'Irken Armada'? Some fake army you made up in a treehouse playing with your little kid friends?" Ooooh. Jab at his title, he'll jab at yours.

Laharl continued to stand there, his scarf fluttering in the wind for effect. Everyone was indeed now watching these two, those who liked things like this stopping to watch in interest. A boasting kid having a verbal fight with an arrogant alien? A lot of people would enjoy watching that. Because of the arrogance, and the argument.

Zim pls.
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 am

Laharl did the title jabbing first, an eye for an eye for another eye! He watched smugly as Laharl tried to defend his little title. That stutter at the beginning gave him particular joy. He had pinched a nerve.

Oh, and he dared to suggest he made up the Irkan Armada! "Zim HAS no kid friends! I am not a smeet! I am an adult Irken, and the Irken armada is the ARMY of my people!" He ejected his PAK legs, not doing anything so far besides letting the pointy tips of them hover around Laharl.

"Fighting off Earth, a 'Netherworld' and Celestia? Now THAT sounds like some silly kiddy tales inside a house of trees! You wouldn't know a REAL war if it BIT YOU IN THE FACE!" He turned his back on the boy and waved him off.

"Go play with some idiot child less idiotic then you! I don't have TIME for your SILLY SHENANIGANS!"

Fak u Laharl.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Ah, but in Laharl's mind it was Zim who did it first! Anything to put himself on top.

"It sounds pathetic! You should rename it! Call it the... uh... Laharl Army of Vassalship or something! Haaah-hahahahahahahaha!" He laughed, his arms folded once more. He wasn't phased at all by the PAK legs, his stance not changing. He was a Demon Overlord! You didn't get that title by flinching at the most petty things or being intimidated by others.

"My war was too damn real! I bet you've never even BEEN in a war!" He asserted, huffy and defensive over his war where he genuinely did defeat the Human World and Celestia. "And even if you HAVE been in a war, it's a million times inferior to my war!" Suddenly, talk of inferiority.

"I'm busy arguing with a child that IS more idiotic than me, idiot!" He quipped, turning that back on Zim.

This was going well!
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Aha, the delusional thoughts of a delusional person! Which meant that Laharl and Zim were evenly matched in their ego filled delusions.

Zim scoffed at the human smeet before him. "I cannot rename it, I AM NOT ONE OF THE TALLEST! And if I DID rename it, it would the the DOOM ARMY OF ZIM! FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF IDIOTS! LIKE YOU!"

The wars Zim had been in weren't wars per say, more like just total invasion and domination. The closest thing he had had to a war was his own self blowing up and destroying his own planet. But lets not mention that to Laharl, hmm? "HA. The wars of MY planet were the BEST wars, and they were much more superior then yours! I bet YOU just played with wooden swords! LIKE THE SMEET YOU ARE!" AHAHAHAAA hearty cackling!

And so they had their backs facing each other. This was nice. "Too busy arguing with a superior officer of the Irken Armada to go play with other smeets? You must have NO life!" He informed him cheekily, not even looking at him as he did. This back to back thing was going to get problematic, wasn't it?
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm

And being matched in ego filled delusions was the best way to be!

...Okay, maybe it's best to not have a huge ego at all, but that wasn't going to stop either of them now, was it.

"Damn right, you're really damn small! Ha!" Laharl stared down at him, his tone condescending and irritated. "Doom Army of Zim?! What a crappy name! A way better name would be the Destruction Fleet of Great Overlord Laharl!" The army name fight continued on.

Yes, probably better not to mention that. Especially when Laharl had actually been in a couple of serious wars himself. "WOODEN swords?! I battled Celestian Angels and Human Soldiers with LASER swords! I bet your Destruction Fleet of Great Overlord Laharl, whilst being named after a great and better person than you, are severely lacking in weapons! Unlike MY army, of course. WE have laser blades, powerful guns, and to top it all off magic that can even throw around UNIVERSES! Let's see your inferior DFOtGL (Destruction Fleet of the Great Laharl) Officers top that, little alien child!"

Yes, he wasn't turning around either. Eh, who cared if it was a problem?
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Hyumans! They were all the same! Stupid and unimaginative! Do you even know how many times he'd heard "WOW ZIM YOU'RE SMALL HAHAHAHA"? And it was so unimaginative, it infected other species with the stupid! You'd think people would learn how to be original!

"I'd only name it after YOU, IF I WAS PLANNING TO DESTROY YOU. THEN IT'D BE FITTING! And if it was a stupid army! THE STUPID ARMY OF LAHARL WHO STOLE HIS TITLE!"

He barely listened to Laharl's rebuttal. "MORE LIKE LASER WOODEN SWORDS! And MY army has PAKS, which are superior to any technology you could ever hope to have! AND I AM NO SMEET, SMEET! I AM OLDER THAN YOU! FAR OLDER THAN YOU!" He would have ejected his PAK legs to show the insolent child JUST how outmatched he was, except oh yeah, neither of them were looking at each other.
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah, well Laharl had heard that lots of times too! But you were smaller than him! So deal with it, and Laharl shall wear the shades of endless deal with it, Zim. Not that you'd be able to see this, though. You were being too STUPID and hiding your scared face from Laharl. Because you were scared of him. Yes. Definitely.

"Even if it was a stupid army, it's still a HUGE improvement from the army now! Mainly because it's named after me! And of course you'd name it after me if you wanted to destroy me! You of all beings would NEED an army to defeat me! Haaah-hahahahahaha!"

Laharl's eyebrow lowered in skepticism. "You can't get wooden laser swords, dumbass! And who cares about some PAKS? MY army has CYBORGS and LASER GUNS!" Now he was just emphasising certain points of his sentences because Zim was. He didn't want to not be seen as superior, and he wanted to beat this alien at his own game, after all! "Ha! You, older than me? Don't make me laugh! I'm older than nearly everyone on this planet!" Indeed he was! This small KID didn't realise just how wrong and powerless he was, though! How dare he speak to the Overlord like that, anyway?!
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 pm

ZIM?! SCARED OF A SMEET?! A stupid smeet with things hanging off of his head?! You were delusional! DELUSIONAL! Zim only hid his face in fear that staring at YOUR ugly face would make it melt off!

"A NAME DOES NOT CHANGE THE STUPID OF AN ARMY! Unless the name used is mine. BUT ITS NOT, ITS YOUR'S, SO THEY CONTINUE BEING STUPID! And I would NOT need an army to destroy you! I AM INVADER ZIM! I DON'T NEED AN ARMY TO DESTROY ANYONE! YOU INSOLENT BRAT!" His fists tightened and he crossed his arms angrily, antennae twitching irritably.

"PAKs MAKE ONE A CYBORG, IDIOT! ITS ATTACHED TO THE BACK AND HOUSES THE BRAIN OF SOMEONE! AND LASER GUNS?!" He scoffed haughtily. "PAKS have lasers too! I DON'T NEED SOME WIMPY LASER GUNS LIKE YOU! So nyah!" Portal X, he hated this kid! "I'm not everyone on this planet, I am ZIM, AND I AM OLDER, SMARTER, AND FASTER THEN YOU WILL EVER BE!" Idiot!
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh, playing the face game, were we?! Well YOUR face was perfect, Zim. Your teeth looked pike a zip, so Laharl could tell you to damn well ZIP IT! Ha!

"Actually, you're right! A name doesn't change the stupid of an army unless it's your name! Celestial forbid should an army be named after you, because it'd be even stupider!" He was currently crossing his arms and raising his head in disgust. What an annoying alien that didn't give up when speaking to authority, nor knew it's place! Laharl was way better than this guy! "And I created an assisting video game that took hours and hours out of the days of children! What did you make? A CRAPPY TV SHOW THAT TOOK AWAY HALF AN HOUR AND NO-ONE THAT'S IN CHARACTER HERE LIKED!"

"So that makes you nothing more than a generic 'cyborg' class that I can create in the Dark Assembly! ...But I've gotta admit your PAK does sound pretty damn awesome." Let's all be honest, now. "Let's see some figures! I'm one-thousand, three-hundred and sixteen years old! I may be a child demon, but I bet you can't find another child older than me like that! As for intelligence... I have a ridiculously high Evil Quotience, too. As for speed, I can go faster than light unaided. Top THAT." Watch out, we're getting technicaaaaaaal!
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Zim would only zip his face just to unzip it and be even louder than before after the initial zipping! Meanwhile, Laharl's face looked like a coconut, or better yet, a pumpkin! The only use your face had is for A HALLOWEEN DECORATION! Eat THAT, Laharl!

The words of stupid came in one antennae, then out the other. Zim yawned and waved his hand in front of his face. "You are putting me to sleep, Smeet! If you don't have anything important to say, don't say it at all! What you just said was SO stupid and ILLOGICAL that I couldn't even HEAR IT! No WONDER you are so unimportant in this place! NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANY SENSE!" So says the egotistical alien who's ego sometimes outweighs logic. When Laharl began to break the fourth wall, Zim's antennae quirked up in the air as he tried to understand just what the heck he was trying to say. Crappy tv show?

"YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! Poor, delusional smeet. You are OBVIOUSLY afflicted by a disease! Zim could always perform a mercy kill for you~!" Come on Laharl, you know you wanted to be mercy killed~! It wouldn't be through the use of a pillow to smother you either! No, it'd be more epic than that...like say a PAK leg through the chest! He did, however, let out a small, pleased noise and nod to himself when the child conceded that PAKs are awesome. Because they are.

"I am older than any human alive, which includes YOU! I'm smarter and eviller than ANYTHING! THERE'S your figures! Pitiful hyuman smeet!" Zim was too GOOD for technicalities!
    Laharl and Flonne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Laharl and Flonne on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Laharl was done. So done with you, Zim. SO DONE. You'd yanked his chain, he'd done the same for you, and now he'd had enough.

"You just can't comprehend what I said because you're a dumbass!" Laharl asserted to Zim's point there. It would seem they had an audience, and as Laharl's eyes moved to the right he saw them on the other side of the street, all watching, interested. There was a megalomaniac boy that had weird hair antennae and no shirt having a very loud and angry argument with an alien with actual antennae and a weird cyborg part on his back. This was comedy gold, except Laharl was done, as mentioned.

"Screw this! I've told you i'm not one of those crappy humans, as well! I'm way better than those Netherworld-invading assholes!" Laharl was getting seriously livid and wanted this over, so he just started walking. "I'm outta here! Get lost, alien mook!" He didn't even look back as his scarf floated magically around him like the mist attack in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald.

"See ya, jackass." The Overlord walked away.

(Decided to end it, so that it can finally be at peace since it was made in June 2012. XD)

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 am