Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: A Whole New Test

Post by Impa on Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Much as Impa had expected, the woman was hesitant to try the Lon Lon milk and actually became downright suspicious of it. She wasn't about to make her drink it of course, but given her present state, the Sheikah could tell that her current companion was in need of far more than simple hydration, and the milk was just the thing to remedy that. After all, she could always refill the bottle once she was back at the inn.

Impa waited patiently as the woman studied the Lon Lon milk for a few moments, right before taking a tentative sip from the bottle. The taste seemed to have won her over, and in the moment after she had recovered from her stunned reaction, the former test subject was then downing the entire bottle. Impa couldn't help but smile a bit to herself at just how much the woman seemed to enjoy the milk, especially when her thirst and sudden craving for the taste took precedence over her caring about it running down her shirt. She had hoped that the woman would like Lon Lon milk, but she admittedly had not expected her to love it quite that much. Perhaps she would have to see to helping her acquire some more in the future…

When the former test subject finished her drink, sighed contentedly, and handed the bottle back to her, Impa took the now empty bottle and replaced it in her carrying space. She returned the woman's nod and smile with one of her own, right before stating, "I'm glad you liked that… it also seems to have helped your energy there."

Impa gave the woman a chance to gesture in response to that before adding, "As you probably felt, Lon Lon milk is special because of its restorative properties. Not only does it have a wonderful taste, it's a very effective healing agent. I enjoyed it quite often back home, and some months after I arrived here, my good friend and I actually managed to find a couple of Lon Lon cows here… since then, we've had a never-ending supply of it. The food in this world is very good regardless of its technical origin, but it is nice to have that taste of Hyrule here as well."
    Chell
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 25

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    310/310  (310/310)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Chell on Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 pm

So the milk had healing properties? Well, color her surprised. Chell had to admit though, as ridiculous as that may have sounded, she was feeling a bit more than just refreshed. In fact, just that one bottle made her about ready to take on the world again, and if her back straightening and eyes returning to their usual, alert state was any indication, she was feeling more like herself than she had in a long time. The former test subject licked her lips and brought her arms up in a casual stretch, surprised to find that there was little to no tension in her shoulders anymore. God, if this was an example of the kind of food she would get here, she'd gladly live out the rest of her days in this city, noise or no noise.

Glancing over, she noticed Impa seemed to have finished her story and paused in her stretch, raising an eyebrow in the Sheikah's direction. She had... a never ending supply of the stuff. She didn't have to conserve any of it, like Chell was used to doing with any water she came across, she could drink this whenever she felt like it, along with whatever other beverages one could find around the city. Oh, she definitely had fallen into good fortune by running into this woman of all people, no doubt about that now. Maybe she even had some more at the inn...

Feeling her mouth water at the thought, the former test subject pointed towards the bag Impa had placed the bottle in, before swinging her arm out in the direction they had been headed with a shrug. Whether or not there was anymore milk in it for her, Chell felt renewed and was eager to get to the inn where she could hopefully be alone for a while and let everything she'd learned so far sink in. Besides... it couldn't hurt to ask.
    Impa
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Impa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 am

Impa was still rather pleased that the woman had enjoyed the milk as much as she had, and a moment later into their walk, she watched very carefully as the former test subject gestured towards the holding space that she had previously returned the bottle to. That motion was subsequently followed by a swing of the arm in the direction they were headed and yet another shrug. As her companion's questions got more technical, the charades and pantomiming were proving to be a bit trickier to decipher, but they still made perfect sense to the Sheikah, heightened skills of perception or not. After all, even if she misinterpreted one at some point, the worst that could happen would be for the former test subject to have to figure out a new series of motions or even come by a couple of writing tools. Still, Impa hoped that it was helping the woman out an another level that she herself was not having any trouble communicating with her.

Nodding to her companion as the two continued forward, Impa stated, "Yes, I do have more milk at the inn, both in my room as well as directly from the source. My friend and I each own a cow that produces Lon Lon milk. Both cows actually live in the basement of the inn, so should you ever wish for more of the milk, you need only let me know."

After giving the woman a proper chance to reply to that, Impa glanced forward and gestured ahead, stating, "And here we are… just the next building over on this block. Welcome to the Stock Pot Inn."

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:47 pm