Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

The Pioneer Arrives

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Time: 1:41pm
    Date: 3/17/2012

As Ryoko continued to fly about the city, she was getting more and more of an idea about the sort of place she had been transported to. Overall, its technology was around the level of what she had been used to back home, although of course varying levels and types of that abounded. This city seemed to be a veritable hub, with people from all over the place and even more species/races than she had previously been able to imagine. She hadn't outright asked anyone yet, but from what Ryoko had been able to glean from bits of conversation that she picked up here and there, this place even beyond the city was known as Portal Breach and apparently people wound up here from their own universe after having been swept through a portal of some sort. Narrowing her gaze slightly as she thought on that, she tried to figure out if she'd seen anything that might have been telling for her to have been swept over here in the first place… furthermore, she wanted to know WHY she had been pulled from the house she knew to this place. It wasn't a bad city or anything, but she didn't like that she hadn't had a say in the matter. Why had she been brought here and furthermore, why had she wound up here whilst the others were left behind?

It was very frustrating if she thought on it too hard, and the reformed space pirate preferred not to give herself a headache even if she had good reason to do so, so she paused those thoughts for the time being. After all, no matter why she'd been brought here in the first place, it didn't change the fact that she was here… as such, it was probably good to just make the best of it. She'd been in stranger situations before, and it appeared that she might at least be able to enjoy herself here.

Ryoko had flown all about what she could only guess were the business and recreational districts respectively, and after quite a while longer, she'd managed to come across a lush, green area marked with a sign reading "Central Park." Lowering herself to the ground, she stepped closer to the gates and surveyed the expanse before her, noting that in a strange way, it almost felt like some of the amazing forests that surrounded the Masaki Shrine. Grinning slightly to herself and figuring that taking a nice walk in the park as she got used to the new city, Ryoko strode forward, throughly enjoying the fresh air and the light breeze that met her face.

"It might not be the way I'd planned to spend my afternoon, but I checking this place out might be worthwhile… or at the very least it could prove perfect for setting up some potential fun," mused Ryoko, stretching her arms slightly before carrying on with her stroll.
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: The Pioneer Arrives

Post by Washu Hakubi on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

A few hours earlier, Washu had been hard at work in her lab, doing some final analyses on that strange superacid given to her by Agent K back towards the end of December. Truth be told, she had discovered the more interesting properties of the substance within a week of having the sample, but she was still refining her answers even now. In any case, she had been working when she felt something strange.

Or rather, something wonderful. Ryo-Ohki seemed to have noticed it first, and began to meow excitedly at the scientist in the same instant Washu realized just what was going on. Their link to Ryoko had been fully re-established, which meant she was on Portal Breach! She had scooped up the cabbit and went out to find Ryoko immediately, getting a general location of Central Park from the link. Washu had never been there, but it was easy enough to look up the location on the extranet.

So now, Washu was walking about the park just as Ryoko was, looking around for where her daughter might be wandering. Ryo-Ohki was in her child form at the moment as it could cover more ground more quickly, and she had a higher vantage point in a somewhat taller form. Even in a more humanoid form, she still had an impressive sense of smell and it was that way that she noticed her 'sister' first, catching Ryoko's scent on the wind.

"Mrow-mrow!" The cabbit-girl tugged on Washu's arm a bit, trying to pull her in the direction she smelled Ryoko.

Looking down, Washu smiled a bit before heading the way Ryo-Ohki wanted to go. "Oh, she's that way, huh? Well then, let's find that troublesome girl of mine!"
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 am

Ryoko hadn't felt the same reestablishment of the link with Washu and Ryo-Ohki since the temporary weakening of the link for her had only been for a relative instant instead of the months it had been for her mother and 'sister'. Despite learning that she had been transported to another world entirely, Ryoko had still felt that link when she had arrived, and even as she walked through the park she had thought it simply to mean that Washu, Ryo-Ohki, and consequently all of the others were still fine. That might have very well been the case, but what she didn't know was that both Washu and Ryo-Ohki had arrived here previously…

At least, she didn't know that until now.

As Ryoko made her way down a particular winding path in the park, arms stretched up and hands crossed behind her head, she felt a familiar twitch at the tips of her ears right before picking up on the unmistakable sensation that signified that the two that were telepathically linked to her were in the vicinity… it meant that Ryo-Ohki was here… that Washu was here.

"Ryo-Ohki? But… how?" murmured Ryoko, stopping in her tracks and letting her arms drop to her sides. "Washu?! How can she be here too?!" She turned around slightly to look behind her, not seeing anyone, and certainly not anyone that would stand out as much as the scientist and the cabbit. The only people around were random passersby that were either solo or coupled enjoying the grassy expanses of the park… but the sources of the connection were getting closer. With the things that she had seen back in her own universe, Ryoko knew that it wasn't impossible for Washu to have been swept away too, but it just seemed too unlikely to be true.

Not wanting to take a chance on the source of this linked sensation being a pair of impostors (no matter how much like the Zero fiasco that made it sound) or some illusion set to try and catch her off guard, Ryoko decided it best to play things the stealthy way. Glancing over to her right, she spotted a fairly sizable oak tree with a very thick trunk. Grinning to herself, the former space pirate took flight, dashing forward and stopping right in front of the bark as she mentally congratulated herself on her brilliant idea. She looked about in all directions before activating her non-corporeal form, phasing through the tree in order to gain the ultimate hiding place. Once she was completely concealed, Ryoko turned around and quickly stuck most of her head out of the tree to make certain that she had a proper vantage point. Right before the supposed forms of Washu and Ryo-Ohki could crest the hill and come into view, she withdrew her head again, hoping that hiding out and observing for the time being would yield some answers for what exactly was going on here.
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Ryo-Ohki kept leading Washu through the park, at least until she suddenly lost Ryoko's scent. At that, the cabbit girl stopped abruptly and looked around in confusion. "Mrow? Mrow-mrowwww . . ."

Washu stopped as well, also looking around. "You lost her scent? Hmm, she's probably around here somewhere, I still sense her . . . now, where would she be hiding?"

Unbeknownst to her and Ryo-Ohki, at least for the moment, the two of them had stopped roughly in front of Ryoko's tree. Washu's end of the link hadn't quite finished reestablishing itself, but with the space pirate being so close by that quickly resolved. A little piece of a feeling transferred through said link, a bit of smugness due to how clever Ryoko thought herself for getting the idea of her hiding place. And that feeling originated from, well, right over there?

Washu immediately phased out, then reappeared behind Ryoko's tree. In the next instant she phased one hand through the tree, grabbed a nice handful of Ryoko's long silvery hair and pulled a little bit.
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:08 am

Despite her hiding spot inside of the tree, Ryoko could still hear Ryo-Ohki and Washu just outside of it. Between the sound of their voices, what was being said, and the link she was still feeling, she was becoming increasingly positive that it was actually the two of them. Still, she wanted to make absolutely certain of this before revealing herself to them… the chance was relatively low, and even though Ryoko couldn't calculate out the exact percentage the way that Washu could, she knew it had to be an infinitesimally small one. This was an entirely different universe after all!

Still quite pleased with herself for having found the perfect place to hide in, Ryoko didn't realize that her proud feeling would give her away… however, it wound up being transferred across the link just as easily as Washu's curiosity had been. The space pirate had picked up on that quite easily, but she wasn't able to sense the scientist's quick teleport in time, much less her phasing her hand through the tree until it was grabbing some of her hair.

"DAAH!!" exclaimed Ryoko, jumping from the sudden surprise of having her hair pulled. She bolted forward, somehow managing to free herself from Washu's grip as she phased back out of the tree. Quickly taking in a hissed breath through clenched teeth, in the next split second Ryoko teleported behind the tree she had just been hiding inside of, in effect winding up behind the scientist as well. Thanks to her vision being focused so entirely forward due to her surprise, she hadn't caught sight of Ryo-Ohki when she first emerged from the tree, but now she was looking directly at Washu, and between the distinctive pink hair, trademark posture, and the special telepathic connection that they shared verifying it all, Ryoko knew that there was no way it could be anybody else.

"Washu?!" exclaimed Ryoko, still in slight disbelief that her mother was actually here. She was still floating in midair, but she soon lowered her position just a bit, pausing for a moment before adding, "It… it is you! But how?! How did you get here too?!"
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Washu couldn't help but snicker a bit when she managed to get Ryoko to startle that badly. When the former space pirate suddenly reappeared in the air behind her, she turned to look up at her. The scientist let her daughter get over her surprise and ask the obvious questions first, then she finally spoke up. "Well, of course it's me; you were expecting someone else? Like Tenchi, maybe~? I was pulled here the same way you probably were . . . it took the whole lab and me along with it. Oh, and Ryo-Ohki too, let me just call her over here. Ryo-Ohki!"

Back on the path, Ryo-Ohki was looking around in confusion as to where Washu went, then her ears twitched at the scientist calling her. The cabbit went running that direction, almost inevitably tripped and reverted to her usual form, and then hopped for the rest of the short trip. At seeing Ryoko floating up above, the little fuzzball was overjoyed and started meowing happily. "Myaa myaaa MYAAAA!"

With that happy reunion out of the way, Washu got on with the bad news. "She was in the lab with me when it was brought here back in November, but so far I haven't managed to find any of the others. They've probably all survived somehow, you know how tough our little family is, but they just haven't shown up here yet. I'm glad you finally showed up . . . though it's just like you to be late!"
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 pm

"Pfft, hardly," scoffed Ryoko, blowing off the idea of her expecting anyone else. Not about to tell her mother of the exact circumstances of what had happened when she phased into the portal, she added, "I just wanted to make sure it was you… I'd thought I was the only one who'd been pulled here."

As much as Ryoko would have loved to have seen Tenchi arrive as well, she wasn't expecting him here… although it would be nice if he could wind up here, especially since that would give her time alone with him away from the nagging Juraian princess with the annoying laugh. That idea alone was worth her mother's slight teasing. No, if anyone else from their universe had come to the Breach, she would have expected Washu to be the first to arrive. Still, the fact that she and her entire lab were pulled here was rather interesting… it meant that this place had to have some pretty damn strong portals if it could whisk a chousin away.

Before she could think too hard on that though, Ryoko perked up at Washu's statement that Ryo-Ohki had been swept away too and her subsequent calling of the cabbit. So that fuzzy little rascal was here too! Unable to suppress her grin as the cabbit bounded towards her, the space pirate soon landed on the ground from where she had been floating, soon taking a knee as she exclaimed, "Ryo-Ohki!"

"Myaa MYAAA!" With that, the small cabbit had hopped right up into her 'sisters' arms, soon being hugged close by her as Ryoko stood back up. She laughed slightly as Ryo-Ohki nuzzled her, telepathically telling her that she had missed her as well.

A moment later, Ryo-Ohki had climbed over so that she was hanging over Ryoko's shoulder, and the two glanced to Washu as the scientist started to explain a couple more things. The space pirate nodded and hummed in agreement at the statement regarding how tough their family was, and despite the fact that none of them had arrived here, she was pretty sure they were all alive and safe somewhere. Heck, even as much as Ayeka annoyed her, that didn't mean that Ryoko wanted her gone for good.

"Hey, when you're not early, fashionably late is the only way to arrive," said Ryoko, playing off of her mother's remark about her finally showing up. "But it's good to see you too."

"Mrow!!"

Ryoko smirked at Ryo-Ohki's sentiment. However, before the former space pirate could add to that line of thought, something that Washu had said struck a chord with her… it didn't add up or make sense. Ryoko quickly mentally replayed what her mother had just said, making certain that she'd heard her correctly. When she confirmed that she had, she blinked and widened her eyes slightly, hoping that she could get a good explanation for this. "Wait a minute… NOVEMBER?! How the hell have you been here since November!? I just had lunch with you before I got pulled here!"
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm

No, Washu hadn't thought Ryoko would take the whole 'I've been here since November' thing all that well. It was rather strange, come to think of it. Judging from the link, the two of them were from roughly the same time period, though. "This place can do some very odd things when it comes to time, as far as I've seen. It plucks one person from a particular point in their universe's timestream, then grabs another from either earlier or later. You and I are both from after the Z incident, at least, even if there might be a few months difference accounting for how long I've been here. Z . . . makes me wonder how Tokimi is doing right now."

The scientist sighed a little bit as she hoped her sister was doing all right wherever she ended up, but then brought her mind back to the present. "But yes, the fact we're from the same general time period is good, as I'll need you at your best mentally . . . this place is a lot more dangerous than it seems, and you're not going to like this but you will find your fighting abilities aren't quite what they were. It even happened to me, though my true form was able to manifest briefly . . . I would have died otherwise, so that's more or less par for the course. I'm sure Ryo-Ohki will tell you all about it, well, up until the part where she was forced to regenerate."

Yes, as peaceful as it might seem in this park right now, something was looming . . .
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Ryoko was not happy to hear that Washu had been here since November… it didn't make any sense, especially since their shared link signified that they were from what was more or less the same time period. When her mother said that this place could do odd things with regards to time, Ryoko chuffed slightly, thinking that that was one hell of an understatement. The ensuing explanation did help though, and even though the space pirate didn't get all of the time-space continuum stuff to the same extent that Washu did, she understood more than enough to make sense of all this… or at least as much sense as could be made of it.

Having managed to resist the urge to quip back at Washu for her statement regarding Ryoko being at her best mentally, the space pirate stepped back on that thought for a moment during her mother's brief pause. She didn't want to admit it freely, but she knew that Washu was right… Ryoko had always considered herself to be rather strong-minded despite not being the genius her mother was, but she knew very well that her knowledge had definitely been enhanced after she had fused with Zero. The mention of this place being more dangerous than it seemed intrigued Ryoko, and whilst she did enjoy peace when she could snag it, she was glad to know that she wouldn't get bored here.

The next thing that Washu informed her of though displeased her even more than the time discrepancy that had just been cleared up. Clenching her teeth as her temper rose in response to that unpleasant news, Ryoko shouted, "WHAT?!" Managing to lower her volume somewhat after that initial calling out, she continued, adding, "You're damn right I'm not going to like that! What do you mean they aren't quite what they were?! That's insane! I've still got all my strength, powers, and skills, so why would my fighting abilities be affected? … How would they be affected?"

Now that she was focusing on it more consciously, Ryoko could feel that even though she still had all of her physical strength, various powers, and fighting skills, something felt off… it felt weakened, and she didn't like it at all. Granted, it wasn't nearly as bad as when her gems had been disabled, but it still gave her a sinking feeling the harder she thought on it… and the fact that her mother had also been affected only helped a little. She knew something wasn't right, but even though she was glad to have Washu tell her about this instead of having had to find out on her own, she still didn't want to believe it.
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 am

Washu really couldn't do anything but shrug. "As far as I've researched, this is a side effect of coming through the portal that brought us here. It's happened to everyone who ever arrived on this world, even to beings of great power like myself. It's not that we've lost all that power, we just don't have access to it for the moment. I did a bit of fighting shortly after I got here, in the name of science of course, and felt a little stronger afterward. That's probably one way we can get our strength back."

She let her daughter take that in for a moment, and then continued, getting back to the potential threats that might be lurking about the Breach. "As for how this place is dangerous . . . there's been disappearances lately, lots of them. Ryo-Ohki and I were even attacked as well, though given we're still here you can guess how well that went for the enemy in the end. Something strange is going on here, and I've been working with some of the local law enforcement to help figure out what . . . and yes, I know how much you like that idea, but Agent K is all right, if a little bit stuffy. He had me investigate a compound they discovered at various crime scenes, a highly corrosive substance that was devouring all the tools they were trying to test it with. It has some interesting properties, but there's still a few nuances I'm not sure of . . ."

And, since she was unsure of some of the results, Washu would not return the results to K until she WAS sure. Half-assing things just wasn't how she worked. The stuff could dissolve nearly anything, but still seemed to be able to retain something of what it destroyed, or at least that's how the data looked to be pointing. Still, she would be finished fairly soon, and then she would hand over the results.

Having passed on that bit of information, Washu continued. "Other than that and some scuffle at a church that happened about a month ago, it's been relatively peaceful here."
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Ryoko grumbled somewhat as Washu explained that the dampening of her powers -- or at least some of her fighting abilities -- was just an effect of having been transported here. She was a bit relieved to know that it wasn't just the two of them that had been affected as that made it much more fair in the scheme of things, but she still wasn't happy that it had happened at all to her. Her ears perked up slightly when her mother explained that they still had the power without having total access to it yet, and she couldn't help but to outright grin a bit mischievously as Washu went on to describe how fighting could bring back some of her abilities. If fighting was a way to get her combat strength back, then the former space pirate was only too happy to oblige. Finding the proper target might be tricky, but Ryoko knew that she could handle it.

Taking in everything that her mother had just explained to her, Ryoko focused for a few moments before glancing back to Washu, stating, "I see… well, it's still annoying that it happened, but it could be worse, I guess. And if fighting is a way to get some of my abilities back, then that shouldn't be a problem at all! Heh-heh-heh-heh… thanks for clearing that up."

She kept her thank you short, one because they could still be tricky for her in many situations, and two because she had a feeling that Washu had more to say. Sure enough, the scientist continued on, detailing part of why this world could be so dangerous. Disappearances certainly sounded weird, and it was so like her mother to let herself get wrapped up in investigating things. Ryoko furrowed her brow at the mention of Washu helping law enforcement, but that soon shifted to another grin and a bit of a laugh at her next statement, tapering from the snickering at the idea of an enemy not doing so well after encountering Washu and Ryo-Ohki. At least this Agent K person was okay… he had to be for the scientist to agree to help him, after all… that was a nice kick to most of those law enforcement protocols.

Ryoko nodded as Washu wrapped up her story and Ryo-Ohki meowed a bit in response to her last statement… at least that bore some more good news. "Well that's good, at least, although those disappearances are just weird. I kind of enjoy the peaceful atmosphere with the occasional bit of action… too much or too little of either can be such a drag, and it means I should be able to see some battles to get my abilities back up to where they should be. Heh… I bet you were glad once you got some of your power back."
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am

Oh, that girl of hers . . . Washu knew the idea of fighting to regain her strength would be right up Ryoko's alley. For the most part she did kind of agree, but mostly for fights she knew she could win or at least cheat her way to victory. "Yes, I was glad, even though my mental abilities are my real strong point. Although . . . I suppose I could be persuaded to spar with you, if need be. Given the state of things, we might not have time for it, though."

She looked around her, at the relative peace and tranquility the park provided. "For now? I think I'd rather enjoy the peace while it lasts . . . this park might not be as nice as the shrine, or even Jurai, but it's nice enough for this place, I guess."
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

Ryoko simply chuckled at Washu's remark regarding her mental abilities… yeah, despite some of the inevitable potential for insanity that having her here carried with it, it was definitely good to have her mother here in this strange new universe. If nothing else, the former space pirate had learned to appreciate having a friendly face around, and between having Washu and Ryo-Ohki by her side, she knew she was set to tackle whatever this place might throw at her.

"Heh-heh, I might just take you up on that offer once we get a good chance for it," said Ryoko. Despite the sense of foreboding she was picking up in the scientist's words regarding the state of things, the space pirate could tell tell on her own that right now (or anytime relatively soon for that matter) was not the best time for a spar. It would definitely be fun once they could have one, but right after reuniting here… nah, that definitely wasn't the time for one. If she'd been released after having been sealed away again, maybe…but not just meeting up with Washu after a couple of hours or several months, depending on which perspective one wanted to use. "I can wait, though."

"Myaa…." sighed Ryo-Ohki, inwardly quite glad that her 'sister' was not raring to jump into a fight right this instant. She was just glad to see her and wanted to enjoy her company without having to see or even help in a battle yet! She was still recovering from her last fight!

Ryoko glanced about the park as well before returning her gaze to Washu, nodding in agreement with her statement about the peace that they were able to have at the moment. "Hmm, yeah… that sounds like a good idea. I just got here and it's nice to be able to ease into a new place instead of just being thrust into it and everything going on all at once. So… you said your entire lab was brought here too? Where is it right now?"
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Washu was glad that any sparring between her and Ryoko could wait, given the very strange things that were going on as of late. They would need to save their strength for more important matters, most likely. Ryo-Ohki seemed relieved too, and the scientist had to smile at that. Sometimes the little fuzzy cabbit had a bit more sense than her 'sister'...

And at Ryoko's agreement, the scientist nodded. "Be prepared for anything, but enjoy the peace while it lasts, that's what I always say! As for the lab, it's in subspace, of course. I just haven't anchored the door anywhere yet, so the only way in is to teleport there. I think I'm just going to keep it like that for a while, to have that extra layer of security until whatever might be going on blows over. There's no need for anyone other than us to get ahold of the technology the lab has to offer."
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"Heh, well said," stated Ryoko, grinning even more at her mother's idea of being prepared for anything but making sure to enjoy the peace while it lasted. She nodded again slightly when Washu explained that the lab was still in subspace and had not yet had its door anchored anywhere. That made perfect sense, especially given this potential trouble that seemed to be brewing around this new world. Still, there had been no harm in asking, and it was good to confirm that she could teleport to it easily now as well as in the future if its door did ever get set to a certain one around the city.

"Yeah, that's true, I guess," said Ryoko, figuring that even if most of the people here were all right, it was probably for the best that only she and Washu have the direct access to anything in the lab. Shoot, there was even some stuff in there that the former space pirate wanted nothing do with. Still, this direction of the conversation piqued a thought that had been in Ryoko's mind ever since she'd figured out roughly where she was. Sure, she'd wandered around a little since she had first landed here, but she'd only got a general idea about this city at best. Maybe she could learn even more if she had Washu show her around a little before they went to the lab. If nothing else, her mother would probably like that idea. "So, wanna show me around this place?"

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:36 am