Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: By the Lake

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am

Jo coughed, thumping her chest with a fist as she began to emerge out of the water. Oh, boy. Her ears felt full of water, and she tipped her head to one side to empty it. Of course, that made the water in the other ear swish around painfully, but after a few tries she managed to clear her ears free from most of the water. "Really?" she asked, following him onto shore. "Were there a lot of lakes on Planet Z beforehand?" She winced at how hot the sand felt, scalding her feet, and retreated back into the water up until her ankles. She'd attempt another forage onto land when they were closer to their things. But she had to wonder how often Zurg would swim when he was younger if he could pull moves like that! Cosmos, he was amazing.

Jo snorted, playing around with her shells. "Sure, a fair trade! All that packs is more weight on these hips, Big Z. At least you can swim like a champ and have the best skin color around!" But it was funny, wasn't it? They complimented each other, in a way. Where Jo lacked, Zurg more than made up for it, and vice versa. The mechanic grinned at this thought. "I enjoyed it a lot! It was so great! I could have done without the pressure and the water in the ears, but it was a wonderful experience. I'll treasure it always."

She walked along the shore with a little spring in her step, her wet hair plastered to her back. Mmm, she was feeling pleasantly drowsy again. "I wonder if we can take a short nap..." she mused, stifling a yawn. But she was also rather hungry... decisions, decisions. Being a human was sometimes so mundane when it came to basic needs.

(( Okay, good night, and sleep tight! ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Ah, the water in the ears. Zurg wouldn't know anything about that, so he found it interesting that Jo was bothering to tilt her head from side to side. Wow, humans really weren't meant for the water. "Lakes?" Were there lakes on Planet Z at some point in time? Maybe. But as far as Zurg knew, he shook his head tentatively. "I think... just really big oceans. In the equator to the east and west. A gigantic band of water, if you will. I don't remember lakes, streams, tributaries, deltas, and things of that sort. Maybe, though... Our cartographers weren't willing to risk their lives in finding out." There could have been, but Zurg wouldn't know. "But, now that you mention it..." Zurg strode over to a grassy patch and proceeded to wipe his feet upon it like a cat cleaning its paws after taking a private moment in the kitty box. Ugh, sand between the toes irked him to no end. "We had underground reservoirs, but artificially made. That's the closest I remember to a lake."

And sugar packed weight on the hips? Zurg glanced down at his and didn't see the connection. "Whenever I gain weight it just goes... everywhere." He gestured to his body with a wide hand motion. "We handle fat a little differently than you do, Jo. Doesn't go to just one place like thighs, buttocks, arms, legs, etc. Come to think of it, we really didn't become obese." Because if you were too heavy then you could not stand up against gravity. But at being called a champ in the water Zurg did beam. "And I didn't even panic this time!" Since the alien absolutely didn't like the vast openness in case something... happened. He was a big scaredy-cat, okay!?

"Next time we go out swimming I'll remember to pack you ear guards and something about that pressure. That's why I kept the diving at a steady rate, but it seems I need to do more than just that." Perhaps she ultimately needed to wear a suit? Little Jo, in a diver's suit. Bet that'll go over real well.

In ten minute's time they reached their gear, untouched thank the Cosmos, and Zurg went to throwing his clothes right back on. Didn't even take him five minutes and he was fully dressed again. Nope, no dragging his heels this time. While Jo was getting dressed he sat back down and fell to his side, all curled up and at last, groggy. "Oh, why... Why am I so sore..." Had he underestimated Portal Breach's gravity again? Seems he needed to hit the gym and build up a suitable tolerance. That nap suggestion was starting to become better and better, and Zurg decided to fish out the rest of Jo's towels he packed for a spare blanket. Ah, blanket, his friend. You will provide ample cover from Nature.

He took his little friend and rolled back over, the man already feeling a ziesta coming on. Eh, give him thirty minutes.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Jo found that interesting for some reason, because from the little she remembered in geography, water was not usually situated solely in the equator. But then she remembered about the moons and the shift in gravity and it made a bit more sense. She nodded, rubbing one of her temples. Oh, her damp hair was starting to pull a number on her. But the mention of underwater reservoirs piqued her interest. "Why did you have underwater reservoirs? Were they to store water in, or were they meant for some other reason?" Knowing Zurg and his people, anything was possible.

Zurg was lucky in that aspect. If Jo ate something, it went immediately to her hips, butt and thighs. Child-bearing hips? Yeah, she had 'em in spades. "At least you keep yourself in tip-top shape," she said admiringly. Even with the sync-suit, he left little to the imagination, just the way she liked it. "Me, I've got this chub and it just won't go away." Muscular arms? She had 'em. A good physique? Not so much. She didn't use her legs to forge, that was for sure.

"Good, Big Z!" If he'd panicked before she did, she might as well have drowned. "But no, that helped! At least I wasn't too crushed by the pressure. I just felt... really small and closed in. But it was the best thing we could have done today!" She did a little twirl, nearly tripping. Whoops, maybe that wasn't such a good idea after getting out of the water so soon.

But they eventually made it back to their spot, and Jo rubbed herself down with towels before getting dressed again. She left her boots off and shook her hair, towel-drying it and trying to dry it off before she got a brainfreeze or something. Her stomach growled a bit, but she was too drowsy at the moment to care. She yawned and settled down upon the blanket, curling close to Zurg. "Probably because you were lugging big ol' me along..." She yawned again and wrapped her arms around one of his hands, seeking his body's warmth. After the chill of the lake, Jo felt like she was almost shivering.

"Just... a few... minutes..." she murmured, closing her eyes and covering herself with an unused towel.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Why did they have water stored? That warranted a chuckle out of him and he halfway rolled over to address her question. "To drink, primarily. What else do you use water for?" Of course, one could use water for other uses so he gave a few of those, too. "Steam, purification processes, various functions in numerous machinery; you know, nothing quite out of the ordinary. It's just that we siphoned water from the overworld down into the cities below. Most didn't like drinking what Low Tier had, so I'm sure there's some elaborate thinking process that reasons that water from above must be purged of impurities. Eh, I don't bother in such minded theories." Water was water to Zurg. Boil it, purify it, then drink it. Same thing, same thing. "Possibly for emergency situations, as well. Not that we ever had droughts and famine." He added with a slight yawn. Water certainly wasn't for swimming, that's for sure.

And Zurg knew the answer to Jo's mystery right out of the warp gate. "You know, some exercising and proper eating habits will help you take care of that extra winter coat." Hey, it was a polite way of saying that Jo had a slight excess of skin. It didn't bother him, per se, but if it bothered her then he knew how she could clear that right up. Wouldn't be instant, but it would be fulfilling. "Some running, some walking, some... auuugh..." Ack, these yawns were contagious no matter what species you were. The alien grumbled and simply drew his legs in, wrapping an arm around Jo like a big old bear and absolutely content underneath the tree's shade. Those fire ants better be far away from his toes, or so help him...

"Big, ol' you... yes..." So much yawning, so much sleepiness... Maybe there was something in the lake. Whatever the reason and like a fat cat ready to barricade itself, Zurg pressed his forehead against the back of Jo's head and just... went lax. Yep, he was asleep just like that. People said they were envious of how quickly he managed, but it was simple. Just shut up your brain, and there you go. Sleep.

But don't think he wasn't alert, however. One eye was completely closed while another peeked out just a little from the overlapping inner eyelids. Yes, he was still cautious of his surroundings, alright. Just watching, waiting... This was going to be a strange thirty minutes if Jo's stomach kept on growling.

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 am

Oh, wait. That was new. The mechanic blinked sleepily. "You had cities underground?" Somehow, she found that strange to fathom. She never figured Zurg's people would ever be living underground. Low Tier, purification, it all reminded her of that talk on society in the sanctuary, and she realized just how little she knew about Zurg's culture and people. Perhaps she could ask more later, when they were more awake...

"Mmmm..." was all Jo said to exercising. She could hear him and understand him, but her mind was simply starting to slow down too much for cohesive responses. She felt him burrow his face in the back of her neck and wrap an arm around her and sighed. Had they ever taken a nap together like this, just for the sake of it? Nope, but Jo was quickly going... going... and then gone. Just like that. Off into slumberland.

When she woke up, she didn't know how much time had passed. She blinked and yawned, glancing up at the sky. The sun overhead was still high up, and one side of her face felt prickly and warm. She half-sat up, rubbing the back of her neck, then glanced behind her to see that Zurg was still sleeping. She smiled, gazing down at him for a few moments. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Like nothing quite mattered but getting a few winks. She gave his cheek a brief peck before she slipped out of his embrace and covered him with the rest of her towels. He made a small sound, but continued to slumber.

Once Jo had gotten up, she changed out of her swimsuit and put on her clothes again with a change of underwear. The straps had begun cutting into her shoulders in an unpleasant way, and the swimsuit was still damp in a few places. She laid it on a tree branch to get dry before setting back down on the old blanket again and drawing one of the bags towards her.

After rummaging around for a bit, she produced a small bag with snacks that Zurg had packed for their excursion. It contained an assortment of nuts and berries, as well as some more fruit like apples and oranges, and a couple of sandwiches. Jo pulled out one of the sandwiches and sniffed. It seemed to contain more greenery; some lettuce, cucumber and tomato, but only in one of the sandwiches. The other was missing tomato. The mechanic wasn't a big fan of healthy foods but bit into the tomato sandwich anyway, deciding she needed to eat some food to get her stomach to stop growling. Once she was done with that, she took one of the apples too, biting into it and curling her toes into the blanket.

The place here really was peaceful. But Jo knew that, if it would ever come down to a decision on where to live, she would choose the city time and time again. The city was familiar to her; the noise always accompanied her and was now usually what lulled her to sleep. The tall buildings made her feel safe, as well as the constant swell of people on the streets? But out here? Out here, everything was quiet. It was peaceful, certainly, but it was almost eerie if it was peaceful for too long. The only tall things here were the trees, but they only made her imagine the place more mysterious, like they could swallow any unwary travelers whole.

Unbidden, Jo wondered about some of the people she met here, but never saw again. Kieran was one, as well as his roomie Tank. One day, even though they had been living right next door to her, they simply got up and left. Just vanished. No note, no warning, nothing. It was... creepy. She couldn't explain it any other way. Sometimes, she was astonished at how easily people dismissed disappearances. Even the police seemed lax in their searches. Hadn't Anna and Amber disappeared too? Both mothers, with children or children already on the way?

Sometimes, the mechanic wondered whether there was a reason behind the disappearances, or whether it had something to do with a person's will. If they simply lost the will to keep existing... Everyone kept saying how anything was possible in Portal Breach, and even Jo herself had gotten kind of used to the weirdness after a while. But that didn't make it right. It never made it right when people just vanished into thin air. Take Xenon, for example. Zurg had been devastated at her disappearing one day. Now she had returned, but did that fix things? Zurg barely talked about Xenon to Jo, and the mechanic didn't want to pry. But Jo figured that if he was excited for the girl he would be telling the mechanic about her. This... habit of vanishing and reappearing was unsettling. It made Jo feel like something dreadfully wrong was going on. On Tradeworld, if you vanished, 99 times out of 100 it meant you were dead. But here?

Jo only wished she knew.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Nap time was srs bsns, and Zurg took it seriously. The alien was already packing Z's like a champ, Zurg far gone to be saved. That one eye still peeked out from within, though, and it made him seem ever-present in his surroundings. Jo would be able to tell, however, that it lacked a response whenever she moved so it was more for display than for actual awareness.

...Or so one thought. No one really knew how Zurg worked fully, and he liked it that way.

In an interesting turn of thoughts, Zurg's mind was surprisingly blank for once. No nightmare, no dream, just... blank. It felt like he was swimming again but this time in a dense fog, his body relaxed and all tension and stress gone. It felt... good, to have no worries. Nothing from his reality was haunting him and for once he slept peacefully. Yes, he made a slight sound when Jo gave him a light kiss -- feeling something that wet upon his face was certainly not natural for him. Other than that, he was rather tranquil. Just sleeping, sleeping, oh. Thirty minutes went off on his biological clock (not that clock) and Zurg started to stir.

Like a lazy cat on a sunny afternoon perched at a windowsill, the Evil Emperor gave a mighty stretch with his toes curled and legs straight. His arms followed suit along with his fingers, and one could hear the dense bones in his chest popping and locking back into place. Oh, that felt nice. He was also very long, much like a cat, and it wasn't evident until he stretched out his entire height before curling inward again and shrinking underneath the towels. "Nnngh, turn off the giant light in the sky, will you, Jo? Thanks..." Came the rumbling snore as Zurg rolled over and faced away from the sun. Wretched yellow day star...

Just a few more minutes, but if Jo had other things planned for the day, she might as well wake up the cat and get him rolling. They had things to do, didn't they?

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 am

Jo simply sat there, chewing her apple slowly, until she heard Zurg stir and mumble something. She snickered, tossing the apple away into an old bag for their waste. She couldn't turn the sun off, Big Z! She pressed her feet flat upon his back, burrowing them beneath the towels, then dug her toes into his sync-suit covered skin, prodding and jabbing.

"Wakey, wakey, Big Z! Time to get up! The daystar waits for no one, not even you!"

And if that didn't get him up, Jo knew just the perfect thing. She crept closer, on her hands and knees, then hovered over him, nuzzling his face. She whispered something incomprehensible in his horn, her fingers massaging the back of his neck. She couldn't keep the grin off of her face, and she hoped that within a few moments, Zurg would show some signs of life. She even kissed his shoulder for good measure, just to see whether that might make him stir.

Ohoho, she was feeling downright mischievous!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 am

Auuuuugh, Jo's cold and wet toes! Zurg buckled outwards and made a pathetic noise, the alien disturbed beyond belief. You have no idea how uncomfortable he felt at the moment! "Nauughghghrhghrrrl...! Your toes are cold, Jo...!" He wheezed. And the day star will wait for him if he tethered it into place. He could do that, he was an Evil Emperor. Just say the word, and it was done. Zurg was about to roll over and get up until Jo decided to press for the advantage.

Just as he rolled over to lay upon his back and stretch out his limbs again, Jo had other ideas. At first he grumbled at all her nuzzling, finding her hair ticklish and foreign, and then she stooped over and whispered something. Something awful. If that didn't make matters worse she was also touching him and nuzzling him and kissing him, and...! "AUUGH! WHO -- WHAT -- WHEN -- WHERE -- WHY!?" The tickling to the horn with her breath alone was enough to startle him into the land of the living and Zurg was a mess of flailing limbs and sudden bursts of Basic-X'rghthu phrases. He eventually righted himself up into the seated position, towels wrapped messily around his body as he snapped his head side to side like a drug addict on a binge.

Pupils the size of saucers and breathing erratic, Zurg started to calm down but he had the most hopeless look upon his face as he finally set his eyes upon Jo. "Wha...? W-Where... Huh...? What is this? What is that?" Hm, he wasn't kidding that his horns were directly linked to his nervous system.

She had practically stunned him into a brief mental fog!

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:27 am

Oh, he was already awake from her toe-jabbing. Whoopsie! Guess going for the naughty spin on things was unnecessary, but the look on his face was priceless and so worth it. She jumped back when he began to flail, covering her mouth with a hand to keep from laughing out loud. Even him swaddling himself with the towels and staring at her like he'd just been spooked was priceless.

"Relax, Big Z. It's just me, Jo. We're at the lake, and you just woke up from your nap." She was grinning, but she did manage to look a little meek now, embarrassed she'd caused such a reaction in him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up like that, but you weren't getting up. Do you mind?" She winced and prepared herself to be scolded. Maybe there was some way she could be saved. Quick, Jo, think!

"Uh, do you want a snack? I ate one of the sandwiches and an apple. They were pretty good despite being so healthy! Do you want some blueberries?" She offered the bag of snacks to him, already predicting what he'd say. That she solved everything with food, and offering food to aliens was such a human way of making peace. Yep, she knew him like the back of her own hand!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 am

What? Everything Jo said might as well have been moonspeak, as the Evil Emperor was currently in the alien-thinking mindset. She was saying words, but the sounds just didn't seem right, you know? What in the Cosmos was a -- "Oh, right!" Zurg suddenly perked up with an oblivious smile. Yes, it was all coming back to him now. "We're at the lake together and I had taken a nap! Wait..." And here was the part where he remebered just how he had been woken up. She bothered him by messing with his nervous system! AGAIN.

"Jo." He began sternly, face stoic. "There will come a time where you will mess my nervous system up and cause irreparable damage. Mark my words." As to what that damage could be he didn't say, but at hearing a snack he huffed. "Oh, so you think to feed me like some animal, do you? Fine. Give me that bag." He snatched at it gruffly (but still with a subtle playful undertone), and he rifled through it like a hungry badger. "No, I don't want no stinkin' blueberries. What, you think aliens all eat healthy? Hmph."

Grumble, grumble, grumble. And then... crinkle, crinkle, crinkle.

If Jo was curious then she should be. There, in Zurg's hands, was the glint of something shiny -- and we all love shiny things, don't we? Even space aliens. The shiny, as it was, was predominantly blue with accents of silver. It crackled and crinkled with Zurg's touch and upon further inspection... it seemed to be a wrapper. Jo, the junk queen should recognize the familiar labeling.

It was none other than a rice crispy treat, and Zurg paused in his fiddling to eye Jo rather... smugly. "Oh, you want this, do you..." Hear how he practically purred. For added insult he tore open a little sliver, revealing just a small portion of the gooey treat, and he wiggled it before Jo's nose so she could get a good whiff. "Mm, doesn't that smell good? Well, too bad." Just as quickly as he had put it before her he took it away, never to see Jo again as he coveted it. "It's mine. I packed it. You can eat the blueberries and pretend to be me for once. The antioxidants will do you some good, anyway."

Oh, how cruel~!

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:08 am

Slowly, but surely, he caught on to what happened. And he did chastize her, but not the way she'd been expecting. Her eyes grew large. "Wait, just by whispering into your horns?! I-I mean it's not like I'm tugging them or anything..." Great, now she'd be creeping around him like glass, fearing she might break him sometime. Unless that was his plan all along. Oh, the fiend! Jo knew he could play dirty like that, and would if it suited him.

"Oh, so you don't eat berries. And here I thought your digestive system wasn't superior enough to handle delicate things like sugar and--" Wait a second, that was a wrapper. A very shiny, familiar wrapper. Jo dropped the playful banter and scrutinized it immediately, her eyes widening even more at the familiar brand. Oh, what a cruel trick to play on her! Denying her her favorite treat!? But she loved rice krispies treats almost as much as burritos! Blast him!

"Can't I... can't I have one bite? Please?" she asked, drifting closer to him on the blanket. "I'll share the rest of my snacks with you. I'll take out the trash! Just one bite? Pretty, pretty, pretty, please?"

Sure, she was wheedling and cajoling now, but if Zurg refused... beware the wrench-wielding mechanic!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 am

"Yes! Just by whispering into my horns! It's not like the wind, Jo! The wind isn't hot, steamy and saying wildly provocative things!" Oh, so he might have rambled on a bit and said too much. Yes, that was a Zurg thing to do. It was also a Zurg thing to do to just prattle on and go on this spiel. "It's not like I have my hearing centered within my head where it's protected and shielded from outside stimuli. I have biological issues, okay!? It's not like I can choose what not to hear, you know! AND YES, I eat berries, but I don't WANT a berry!" See what happens when you wake Zurg up on the wrong side of the throne, hm? You get him all cranky and loud. Don't worry, he'll settle down just about... now.

Jo's reaction pleased him immensely and to torture the mechanic some more, he held up the wrapper with a completely blank face aaaaand... cssk! He tore a larger rift down the crinkled surface, revealing a generous portion of the treat. By now there should be no doubt that he was being cruel on purpose and he held it out of Jo's reach each time she came closer. "I don't know, Jo..." He feigned appearing hesitant, unsure of what to decide. A tease, really. "I only packed one, and since you talk about losing some weight this wouldn't be good for you. What it's in it for me if I let you have some?" Evil? Oh, yes.

What was in it for him?

Hearing that she'll do the garbage was okay, but not incredible. "Knowing you, you'll just take out the trash in the bathroom -- which is hardly anything compared to the main receptacle. I'm not solely convinced on just that alone." But then something interesting happened. While Zurg was clearly enjoying himself by torturing Jo, he did think of the possible outcomes. One, she would clobber him, turning him black. That was hardly nice. Two, she would... do something risque, and frankly that was best saved for, you know, privacy? Like, not out in the open! And third, she'd be sad. He didn't want her to be sad, so should he go with Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3? Decisions, decisions...

Finally, with a sigh that practically came out of his bleeding heart for her, his mind rested upon Door #3. He'll give her the treat, why not. She liked them, didn't she? Besides, those berries were sounding good right about now. "Alright, alright." Zurg grunted, pretending to be bothered at this entire transaction. "You can have the treat thing. I didn't want it anyway, now hand me those cursed berries. You'll just stain your clothes with them and appear silly." Secretly he was smiling inside, knowing he did a kind thing for the woman he loved and without being told to asked to, so he happily took the blueberries from her and started to snack on a few. Hey, antioxidants helped keep his skin looking young. That treat was just going to go straight to Jo's thighs.

Straight to her thighs, alright. Can't say he didn't warn her.

((Okay, Jo. This is my last post. Going to bed, so good night.))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 am

Okay, so maybe her choice of words to wake him up hadn't been the best, but they hadn't been that bad either. But it was just like him to go off on a tangent and comment on everything that was irking him, from the way she woke him up to their different biological make, to how he didn't want to eat the berries she was offering him. The mechanic always wondered how she was supposed to react when he acted like this. Humor him, argue with him, she didn't know what. Sometimes he was only joking whereas other times he was seriously and genuinely angered. It was like dating a nuclear reactor sometimes...

But it was just a false alarm, like most of his rants and spiels. And instead, he looked positively wicked as he considered whether he ought to let her have a bite from the treat or not. Oh, how cruel he was at times! "I could do anything! Just one bite! Aw, come on!" Jo scrambled ll over Zurg, trying to snatch the treat. But Zurg kept it out of arm's reach every time, which was pretty frustrating, but amusing. Amidst her pleas and begs and promises to do menial chores around the house, like cook and clean and vacuum and anything else he desired, something in him finally relented and he handed over the treat.

Now, you could imagine Jo's reaction at this. First, she was surprised. Then, suspicious. But then, she was ecstatic, taking the treat from him with a happy squeal and handing over the berries. But just when Zurg thought that Jo would leave him alone, he had to think again. She scrambled up onto his lap, making herself comfortable as she began to munch on her snack. Oh, cosmos, yes. This was the best snack ever. "Thanks, Big Z. You're the best!" She gave him a sugar-coated kiss on the cheek, then settled down happily in his arms, nibbling on her treat.

Yes, Jo was easily amused by simple things such as food, but for her, the best part wasn't the food; it was who she was spending time with. She wouldn't have been too upset if he hadn't handed over the snack, but it was a nice perk all the same. Straight to her thighs? Who cared?

(( I'll be going to bed now too. Good night! ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:11 pm

For the love of the Cosmos, she didn't have to scramble all over him like a jungle gym! He was fragile! Zurg made noises of displeasure, and the alien tried to save what little of his personal space remained. With Jo's hair in his face, her elbows in his gut, and her heels digging into his legs, yes... he would say that his comfortableness went out the airlock. The worst part was was that her hair had somehow gotten into his mouth, and Zurg started hacking.

"Haauugh! Hauuugh! HAAAAAUGH -- AUCK!" With the level of noise he was making you would have thought that the man was dying, but he was really reaching into the back of his throat with a hand and pulling out, yes, a shiny strand of Jo's hair. Just look at this disgusting, long, curled brown thing! He held it out for her to see, and Zurg's face was strictly displeased. "If I start coughing up hairballs thanks to you, then I'm going to be leaving little wet, tangled messes in your boots before you go to work." Because him ingesting hair was absolutely nasty, and he was doing all in his power to avoid vomiting on the spot. With a mock, pained expression Zurg flicked the hair aside, far from him, and went back to trying to eat his snack. It would be hard, sadly, as Jo's plump rump had seated itself right over the bag.

Well, just like digging for treasure, he supposed, as he shrugged and shoved a hand downwards. Gotta get that bag somehow, and he certainly wasn't going to let Jo's body make them all warm and mushy. He liked his berries cold! Yes, sirree. Zurg had no shame, and he soon fished out the snack without so much as shoving Jo off. Did he invade her personal space? Maybe. But did he give her a face full of dirt even though she was already dirty? No. "Eh, just don't say that out loud. I have an evil reputation, you know."

Good praise for a villain was just strange!

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Fragile... yeah, right. He wasn't that fragile. Not when he was strong enough to crush her with a single tap if he removed those bracers of his. Jo continued to scramble up him like the primate she was descended from, laughing and giggling all the way. That is until she heard him start hacking up a storm. She paused, settling down in his lap, waiting for him to finish--if-he would ever finish--and spotted him remove a large strand of hair, his expression most displeased.

"Whoops! How did that get there?" she wondered innocently. But no, really. How did he swallow a strand like that so fast? Gross! Jo didn't even like it when she found strands of her own hair all over the place. And with the amount she had, they were pretty visible. So visible that yo needed to vacuum regularly to be able to see the floor. "If you leave those in my boots before work, I'll be leaving rice krispies treats in yours." She bit into her treat with emphasis, crunching loudly. It didn't take a genius to figure out what kind of a mess that would leave.

Oh, but just as Jo was peacefully eating her snack, Zurg's hand dove right between her legs to reach something. Now, she knew he meant nothing by it, even before spotting the bag of berries in his hand, but just having his hand invading her personal space like that got the mechanic to blush furiously. "Hey, easy! Watch where you're sticking your hand there, Big Z!" But yep, that had pretty much gotten her to shut up now. So she leaned back against his chest and nibbled on her treat without uttering another peep. Ugh, how traitorous her pathetic, frail human body was at times.

It was a while before Jo decided to speak again. By then, she had finished her rice krispies treat and was reclining in Zurg's lap, looking out at the lake. "Um, Big Z?" she asked quietly, playing with the fingers on one of his hands. "How is bonding like for you and your people?" Once she'd asked it, she wasn't sure why she did. A need to know more about him? Perhaps it was to know what to expect in the future. Or maybe it was simply to gain some insight and find out what he thought about the subject. Whichever the case, she'd already asked, so Jo waited patiently for him to answer, evade the question, or not answer at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 pm