Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

By the Lake

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Time: 11:21 AM
    Date: September 9, 2011

True to the weather report, Friday had dawned warmer than most days this week with a haze of clouds obscuring a portion of the sun. But it was still sunny, and pretty warm too. Maybe not warm enough for a dip into a lake, but that wouldn't deter Jo. She'd been hoping for an excursion to the lake for a while now, but after waiting for months on end finally decided to take matters into her own hands. Why wait on others when you could organize something yourself, after all? And who better to accompany her than the one person whose company she enjoyed the most?

With a smile, she paused in her hike and turned, a little breathless, to wave at Zurg. "We're almost there!" she called. "Just a few more minutes ought to do it!" Or so the map she'd purchased earlier that morning had declared.

Their path had somehow led them between the mountains and the forest; the snow-capped peaks were a gorgeous backdrop beneath the blue, cloud-tinged sky, and the forest stretched on for forever, eventually connecting with the spookier woods some other inhabitants of Portal Breach occupies. Like Morgana, she recalled, shivering for a moment. She'd never liked the old hag, but she couldn't imagine how being turned to stone felt like. She remembered Zurg turning to gold at the hands of Portal-G and how terrified and helpless she'd felt. But she shook her head emphatically before she resumed her hike. Why was she thinking about things like that now? Zurg was here, alive and well. Nothing to worry about.

A few minutes later and they had breached the final rise. The mechanic climbed up, shielding her eyes and gasping in delight when she stared down at the lake spread out before her. The sunlight glowed upon the water's surface like a patch of newly-formed metal reflecting the fires of a forge, and a small, idyllic village -- possibly the one Zeb had mentioned -- dotted one side of the lake like it had just crawled out of a picture book.

"Oh, look at the view! Isn't it gorgeous?" Jo couldn't wait to test the water out and have their picnic. Maybe picnic wasn't the right word, but the two had planned to spend the majority of the day at Cordelia Lake and so they would. The water was still and not even the weather looked treacherous. It was too good to be true.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: By the Lake

Post by Zurg on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Auuuuugh, why was it so sunny!?

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Cool your jets, woman!" From the rear and picking up the slack, Zurg shambled over the shifting gravel and loose dirt that made up their precarious mountain trek. By no means was he a nature lover, but today he could stomach a little... organic appreciation. Oh, how he was starting to regret those words!

Finally up at Jo's level, the world could get a good glimpse at the mechanic's purple pack mule. This time, and rather surprisingly, Zurg had chosen not to wear his usual battle regalia. Instead, he decided to go with something more... let's say traditional for his particular race. Why not, right? He hadn't worn these particular garments in a very long time and he thought it right to take them out from storage. Black because of the dirt and nature. Over it he wore a brown poncho that went down to his calves, like this fellow here. He wore no shoes, of course, choosing to go barefoot and Zurg re-positioned some sort of traditional hat overhead. Was it made out of a dried mushroom cap? Who knew anymore. "Wow..." The man whistled, resting his fingers underneath the backpack straps. Oh, right. He was also carrying the supplies. "This place sure has grown since the last time the satellites took a reading. I didn't know people lived all the way out here. Are they friendly?" If not, Zurg had packed a spare blaster for protection.

The man liked to be prepared!

((This works perfectly, Jo, as I have school on Friday and the weekends are not guaranteed!))

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Jo waited patiently for Zurg to reach the peak, shifting her bag on her back so the straps wouldn't cut into her shoulders. Her bag was nothing compared to what Zurg was lugging around, but it hopefully wasn't too terrible for him to handle. She'd offered to carry some things for him but he had politely refused. Always the gentleman, but Jo didn't mind. She would mind if he did something to his lower back, though.

His clothing flowed around his ankles, and she found his choice in clothing fascinating. She tried not to stare, but she always hungered to learn more about his culture, so seeing him in any sort of get-up was always a treat to her.

"I think the brochure said so, but it didn't say much on the village." Which was rather a shame. It looked like a great place to stop for a while, even though their destination was one of the lake's shores. Had the brochure called it Lochlann? How did you even pronounce that?

"Do you want to head for civilization or find a good spot?" Jo was sweating profusely after the hike and could really go for a dip right about now. Maybe the village would be a good place to eat dinner later on in the day. She wondered curiously whether they had burritos...

(( No problem! But my break's up now, so I'll see you later! ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

She thought? Nngh, Zurg made a noise and brought a hand over his eyes to better see. Blast, this sun was still bright! Down below he could see the little village that had worked its charm over Jo, but the Evil Emperor grunted. He wasn't buying it. No village out in the middle of nowhere would be that nice looking. No way. Must be some cult that wore clogs and had goofy accents. Yes, that had to be it. Oh, Jo was talking to him. "What's that, Jo?" Zurg lowered his hand and glanced around, considering the options. Oh, boy! Threat assessment, how fun!

"Hm..." To see the village or to see the lake... decisions, decisions. Ultimately Zurg ceased rubbing his lower lip and he made the choice -- well, suggestion. Jo could have a say if she wanted, too. "I think we should see Lochlann while the day is still good. No use swimming around in the dark and... meeting strange things that go bump in the night." That, and Zurg also didn't like being out in the dark without a light source. Things tended to lurk where one's eyes could not see... He just got the heebie-jeebies thinking about it! Augh, the shivers. "And besides, Jo." He gave a little grin while pulling out a cloth to dab the mechanic's forehead with. "I don't think you're going to last much longer until you cool off. That's why I wore a hat and suntan lotion~! Daddy didn't raise no dummy! N-Not that you're a dummy! Er... ah, never mind~!" Well, that backfired right in his face, didn't it?

Despite that blunder, Zurg cleared his throat and tried to not let it bother him. "Anyway, that's what I say. If we go down to the lake we should get a nice spot with some shade and not too close yet not too far way. Privacy is nice until you reach the point where you get eaten by a bear and no one notices it." Remember that X-bear? Yeah... Zurg so didn't like bears, either.

((See you later!))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 am

That made perfect sense. The mechanic grinned at Zurg, pushing her sweaty hair out of her eyes. She could really go for a swim now. And they could sit by the banks, chat a little, and maybe head for Lochlann when it started getting dark. How quickly did the sun set up here? But wait, why was she thinking about the sun setting when it wasn't even noon yet? But Zurg's reasoning wasn't bad at all. Jo could really go for a dip now, and she thanked him for dabbing her forehead. Maybe she should have worn a hat, after all.

"Actually, I am a dummy," she grinned, leaning a little closer. She stood up on tiptoes to give Zurg a chaste kiss on the nose. "I fell in love with you, didn't I?" Got him there, didn't she? With a giggle, she began to descend, adjusting her bag. Did she just leave him stunned? Hopefully! "Okay, let's look for a spot! And hopefully not find any bears in the process!" Easier said than done, but it would be much desired for this outing. Some peace and quiet and no excitement was all the mechanic was asking.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 am

Oh, how low of her! How tricky! How under-handed! How... evil. Zurg was just minding his business and surveying the land like a good boy when Jo thought to distract him with her vile charms. A kiss? On the non-existent nose? Stunned him right out of the stratosphere. Why didn't Lightyear come to think of such a cruel tactic? So there he was, the purple goon blinking straight ahead while Jo went down to continue off somewhere near the lake. It took him several seconds for his brain to fire back up, but when it did Zurg snorted and drew some interesting conclusions. "How does loving me make one a dummy?" Was that supposed to be an insult or a compliment? D'oh, darn Basic and its confusing meanings!

"Hey, wait up!" She was leaving him behind to stand in the sun and rot!

By the time they reached the shore together the sand was already soft and heated, Zurg's feet pleased at the smooth grains and not at all bothered by the increased temperature. Thick skin had its advantages, you know. A light breeze strolled against the lake's rippling surface, the tide calm and the waves gentle. Hm, didn't seem like a single disturbance within those pure blue waters but knowing Zurg... the alien kept himself as far as he could from the water's edge and instead walked on the outside of Jo, facing the grass and the forest. Just because the water looked safe didn't mean that it actually was.

Finding a spot shouldn't be too hard, as there didn't seem to be a lot of folks out. Perhaps it was too cold or no one was interested? The population was low on Portal Breach, come to think of it. "I say we look for a spot that's safe from the water and has a little shade," he suggested, toes admiring the finely worn pebbles currently under feet. "And possibly with a lot of shade so it won't leave us when the sun draws towards the horizon. What do you think, Jo?" It wasn't like they were pressed to hurry. There was no one here and the lake was huge enough for a small stadium of people!

But they still better not find any bears... with gatling guns for arms.

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:09 am

Jo laughed, walking along the shore. She was wearing her regular pair of boots and her feet felt like they were roasting, but soon enough she'd be able to strip them off and take a dip in the lake."Because I'm a lovestruck fool for you," she replied, taking one of his hands in hers as they walked along.

True to his nature, Zurg stayed away from the water, and Jo had no issue with finding a spot away from the water to rest. Somewhere preferably beneath several trees for some shade, and maybe somewhere without a lot of bugs to bother Zurg. He wasn't much of a nature boy, so Jo was doubly happy that he'd taken this opportunity to come here with her. Proxy had initially objected the other night, but Jo knew that she;d be safe with Zurg, who always packed everything just in case, and that if any trouble like a bear with gatling guns appeared, they'd be able to handle it.

"I think that's a good idea and it'll keep us both from getting sunburned. Hey, how about this spot?" Jo pointed towards a nearby tree, larger than most, where the sand still claimed the few grass stalks by the tree's gnarled roots, twisting into the earth, and making for a few nice perches for towels and clothing. The ground right before the tree was surprisingly smooth, so the mechanic grinned at Zurg and set her bag down.

"This looks like a pretty good place. Shade, space, and a great view of the lake!" The water didn't shine as much from this angle, so it'd hopefully be easier on Zurg's eyes. Jo set her bag down and ran her hands though her sweaty hair, redoing her ponytail. "What do you think?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am

"Pffft." Her, a fool? Naive, okay, but a fool? "If you're a fool, Jo, then I'm the biggest idiot this side of the... whatever this thing is. The Gamma, or something." Wasn't too far from the truth, come to think of it. Zurg was just a great faker, not actually someone worth merit in the scholarly circle. Then again, could the educated also be fools? Moving aside from a potential philosophy discussion, he held Jo's hand without resistance and together they looked for a good spot.

Jo had the eagle eyes of the pair and she quickly found a place that suited both of their tastes. There was a tree, which would provide ample shade, and it wasn't close to the water. Excellent! Zurg could work with that just fine and he set their gear down before cracking the thick bones in his back. With the weight he had been packing, he might as well be taking out an entire army of gatling-armed bears! "I think this spot will do fine," he responded while noticing fire ants at the base of the tree's tangled roots. Fire ants... those hurt like the dickens. Best to put a towel over them and avoid their nest, then. Proceeding to do just that, the alien went to work taking various items out from the pack and getting things organized.

First the towel or blanket, whatever it was; some suntan lotion (which was delicious); and then... aha, a set of matching towels for Jo when she came out from the water. He imagined she was going to be cold due to the wind once she left the water. It also seemed nippy, too. He also slyly took out something but what it was... well, that was a greater mystery.

"Okay, camp is set." Zurg sat down and crossed his legs, comfortable, with his body hidden beneath the overlapping confines of his poncho. "If you want to take a swim, it's all yours. Oh!" Speaking of swimming, Jo would have to change, right? He got back up and took her towels, flipping them over a low branch to create a makeshift dressing curtain. Hey, for her privacy, you know? Now she didn't have to worry about changing in public. "Now you're all set. Please don't drown..." He told her as he sat back down. "CPR is really awkward when I perform it."

Oh, the mental image was cringe-worthy.

((What are you doing up so late!? GO TO BED. *is hypocrite and goes to bed*))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 am

"I think it's Gamma, yeah. N-Not that I think you're an idiot, but hey! You always do crazy things when you're in love. Or say crazy things in my case... a-anyway! This spot it is!"

Awkward moment finally out of the way, the mechanic started to unpack some of her things. Zurg laid down an old blanket of Jo's and she sat down upon it, kicking off her boots and stowing away her jacket. She rummaged around for some sun screen, spotted it already set on the blanket, then dragged it close as she peeled off her shirt. She blinked in surprise at Zurg, who made her a makeshit changing area. Aw, how sweet, but he needn't have done that. "Don't worry, Big Z! I don't need privacy to change just yet." And she stood up to peel off her tank-top and her pair of pants, revealing that she was already wearing her bathing suit underneath her clothes. She thumped her fist on her chest proudly. "I came prepared!"

She removed her ponytail and shook her hair, snapping the band around her wrist just in case her hair proved too unruly in the water. But Zurg was sitting on the blanket like he had no intention of getting into the water. Jo knew he wasn't a fan of large water expanses, but was he not going to join her?

"Aren't you going to come into the water too?" she asked curiously. As for CPR, well, she hoped it never came down to that! It would probably be really awkward...

(( In a bit! But... okay, work! You win! *shakes fist and slinks off to bed* Good night! ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Gamma, galaxy; they both started with the Basic letter 'G'! And doing crazy things out of love? Pffft, yeah right. "You may do interesting things while under the influence of hormones, but I prefer to rely on common sense and rationality." Because Zurg was a sensible person, right? Right. Just don't catch him on one of his more sinister moods. That's when the sense left with the sensibility. Although, she had a point. Jo did act all mushy-gushy (not that he was complaining), but it certainly was something he hadn't been used to. Cruel, heartless dictators apparently didn't have kind, loving mothers. Or, in Drakken's case, they were far too kind and loving. Personally, Zurg thought Drewbie was a spoiled man who didn't realize what he had, but what can you do.

Interestingly enough, as the alien was getting situated in his little spot, Jo had the audacity to strip right then and there. He had gone the extra parsec to make her a changing area because he was oh so kind, and she doesn't even use it. Why was he not surprised? "I can see that, Jo." Leave it to Jo to be prepared for something such as stripping instead of planning out her grocery shopping. You should see the woman futilely organize her closet. So sad, so sad... But Zurg was going to be a good sport and he instead picked up Jo's abandoned clothes to fold them neatly for when she returned from her frolic in the chilly waters. No, thank you. The alien was going to be smart and enjoy the nice, cool breeze with the warm, glowing sun. When asked if he would join her Zurg shook his head adamantly and withdrew further into the confines of his poncho, eyes barely peering from the tiny slit between the cloth and his head wear.

"Nah-uh." He gurgled. "You can go first and tell me how it is. If you don't come back, then I know not to try my luck." Some humour, even though Jo may not appreciate it, and the Evil Emperor suddenly holed himself up in his clothing with a light whump! No eyes, no arms, no legs; nothing to be seen as all trace of purple was gone and just the brown of his poncho and the dried husk of his hat remained. He sort of looked like a very funny rock.

And this rock apparently had no desire to go swimming, but Jo should wonder...

((AUUUUGH, why am I at school so eaaaaarly!))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh, pfft! If he thought Jo acted weird because of hormones now he'd never seen her when her hormones kicked into high gear. Come to think of it, Jo didn't know herself how she'd be acting if she was really hormonal. And she decided that she didn't want to test that, especially not at the immediate moment. "But Big Z, you don't have to act like that when we're alone. Just... be natural." It was like demanding delicacy from a moozle, wasn't it? No way could Zurg even get himself to relax. Well, he certainly wasn't doing any relaxing just sitting there!

Jo snorted, her hands on her hips. And although him disappearing into his poncho like some sort of sea turtle was an amusing display, the mechanic was showing her stubborn streak. "Alright then, scaredy cat! I'll get into the water and prove that there's nothing to worry about. I won't drown and I'll come back in one piece."

She marched over to the water's edge, peering at it for a moment. The waters glistened, but she steeled herself and didn't even wait to dip her toe into the water before she broke into a run with a shriek and jumped in. For a moment, she was underwater. Then, she broke the surface with a gasp. Her teeth were shattering and she was looking paler than usual. She wrapped her arms tight around her shoulders and curled in on herself.

"C-C-C-Come on in!" she stuttered, waving a meek hand. "The w-w-w-w-water's great!"

What was that she said about one piece? More like pieces...

(( And why am I at work so laaaate? Not really, but I can't wait to go home and take a nap! It's my new habit to make it through the night. ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

If Jo had X-ray vision then she surely would have noticed Zurg crossing his arms with his best unimpressed gaze. Priceless and classic, I tell you. But, since she didn't, all she would see was this rather unflattering and motionless lump of brown and mushroom. I mean, how attractive was that? Oh, well. At least Jo was having herself some good, old-fashioned fun in the cold, nippy water, right?

Right.

Well, while she was shivering like a leaf and regretting her decision no doubt, he was already three steps ahead of her. How? For one, that still pile of clothes was just that -- a still pile of clothes. While Jo had turned her back upon the alien she had failed to notice that the alien was no longer there. A mystery at its finest! The old place-a-stick-in-your-clothes-and-vanish trick. Was he sneaky or was he sneaky? Two, she had lost sight of Zurg and when you lost sight of Zurg... expect the unexpected to happen. This would most likely form in the shape of -- Three, there came a slight ripple in a patch of water twenty yards away from her, but not that Jo would notice. It was probably just some fish flipping their tails and stirring the lake sediment for treats. Or... was it?

Ohohoho... Without a doubt and because you readers had the luxury of seeing things far in motion before they already happened, there was something definitely in the water with Jo. The big question was: what.

A slight chill there, a tiny underwater disturbance here... Jo was probably blissfully shivering to herself, the woman going positively blue with hypothermia. It was quite cold in this water, you know. He even thought so. And what did I mean by he? As Jo was off thinking of whatever she was going to do, perhaps scheming of ways to get her purple friend in the water with her, there really was no need. Something lightly brushed one of her thighs (the outside, you dogs) and before you know it, she felt a slight... teeny... pinch!

Yaouch! There was something in the water with her!

((I love taking naps. I just got home, so I'm about to crash!))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 am

Nope, Jo didn't notice anything different about Zurg burrowed in his clothes. She did cast him another glance when he was silent, but that was about it. "Y-Y-You big s-s-s-sissy!" she taunted. But of course, he was motionless and silent. Fine, be superior. Jo was going to enjoy herself in the water; she'd get out faster than she expected, sure, but she'd give it a shot. Oh, she hoped her time of the month (which was soon) wouldn't come in full force by freezing her butt off in here.

She exhaled, trying to get herself warm, bouncing up and down in place. After she'd gotten slightly warmer, she allowed herself to float a bit before spreading her arms and preparing to swim when -- "GUAGRGHGHHHH!" Jo sputtered and flailed, jerking in the water in fright. What was that!? Was it a big fish?! Was it something else?! She could see something dark lurking in the water, coming for her again, and she kicked at it in reflex -- or tried to. It was hard to maneuver in the water.

She looked quickly over to where Zurg was sitting, but he seemed oblivious at her distress. Some protector he was!

(( I overslept and I'm still tired because I had chores to do, but here! A post! ))
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 am

Crack!

Jo's foot would be met with something very resilient, and bubbles broke out upon the water directly after her reaction. That dark blot in the water suddenly rose up and a very familiar face surfaced, two purple hands covering where a nose would be. "Ow, Jo!" It was none other than Zurg, and his voice sounded slightly nasally with tiny tears welling up in the corner of his eyes. That hurt! "I was only teasing, craters. Didn't have to go and kick my teeth out." Not like she really could with that weak thrust, but hey, you never know.

Okay, so it didn't actually hurt him and Zurg removed his hands to wiggle the irritated flesh right below his eyes. Was that faintly black spot the formation of a bruise? He was going to look like a clown. "I guess I know never to do that again." Speaking of which, it all began to make perfect sense. Those clothes on the shore were just a ruse, a ruse to confuse Jo into thinking he was actually on land! Oh, how sneaky. Say, what a minute... if his clothes were there, then... Well, I'll be. If Jo was paying any attention then she would notice exactly what Zurg was wearing.

Those awful, ugly, disgusting, tacky, painfully agonizing, darling blue tiki shorts. WITH his black, form-fitting sync suit underneath, of course. What, did anyone honestly think the man would be going out bare? Uh, no. Not on his deathbed! Zurg was much too prudish for anything of that sort.

"A good kick, though..." He muttered off-handed, done rubbing the area. "It got me to inhale a bit of water. Do you think there are any brain-eating amoeba in this lake?" Zurg spat out a portion of lake water through the cracks of his teeth and frowned. "I hear it can't be cured..."

Always the Paranoid Paul.

((I'm here because... huurhghghg...))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:53 am

And lo and behold, Zurg rose up from the water, sopping wet and rubbing his nose. "Oh my galaxy! I'm so sorry, Big Z! I thought you were some sort or lake monster!" Oh no, was he already bruising? She winced apologetically.

She swam a little closer to him and placed her hands on his face, testing the bruise carefully. "How tender is it? I didn't break anything, did I?" Oh, she felt so guilty and bad!

But wait a second... She glanced back at shore, and sure enough his clothes were still there. She turned back to the man before her with pursed lips. "Did you use the Chrono-Disruptor to sneak up on me like that?" Come to think of it, he was wearing those tiki shorts! Well, with his sync-suit, but he was wearing them! Jo grinned up at him happily before asking, "Do you have another one of those sync suits? It's freezing in here! I could really use one!" Hey, if he could combine swimwear and sync suits then so could she.

She glanced down at the waters and shrugged. "No idea! I don't think the brochure would mention that! But since it said it's safe to swim in, I think we'll be fine." Unless something else pinched her that wasn't Zurg.

(( You and me both! ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 pm