Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Wandering Without a Purpose

Post by Livewire on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 pm

((Sorry! I only saw that you had posted three minutes ago!))

Livewire MAY have done a small double-take when the words "obsolete" and "badly deteriorated" came from Lawrence's mouth. Looking at and knowing him now, that seemed pretty impossible. He was so...well...clean! She tried to imagine him as dirty or broken but the image just wouldn't form. She'd never even seen dirt on Lawrence and he always seemed to be in really good condition from what the femme could tell. Then again, he wasn't really around much, so she didn't know.

"Why were you in bad condition?"

She was distracted by his next statement but the happiness that was mirrored by what sounded to be Lawrence's happiness kept her from minding. "I'm happy that you're happy! An' I'm happy here, too. There's a lot of good stuff here!" Due to happiness being a major component of the majority of Livewire's life she couldn't really appreciate the emotion like Lawrence probably could. Even with that, though, she valued it, and truly did enjoy when she saw others happy as well.

"What's something that makes you really happy? Do you like bein' with people, or doin' stuff, or being with people while doin' stuff or somethin'?

After this the femme tilted her head as the metaphorical random question machine in her mind brought up another random question to ask the robot. "Where'd you learn to make browines?"
    Lawrence

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Again, another rapid-fire barrage of questions from the little femme, and it was a bit hard for Lawrence to keep his focus. Somehow he managed it though, and started to answer Livewire's questions.

That first one might have been painful to think about if the events weren't so long ago, in the present it was a mostly healed scar that only hurt on occasion. "I was in bad condition because I was wandering the streets without a master or a place to call home for two years prior to Anna finding me. At the time it was quite difficult for a robot to manage surviving on their own. Thankfully that's all in the past, and I am quite capable of being self-sufficient now."

The butler moved on to the next set of questions, taking a few moments to think about it. "What makes me really happy? I'm actually not much for socializing, but more specifically, I do enjoy spending time with His Evilness and Jo, and even Proxy. You likely haven't met Proxy yet, unless you've been to Jo's shop. We could be lazing about the Sanctuary not doing anything in particular and I would be happy. Just being with them is all I really need."

Lawrence surprised himself again, that he still felt that way and so strongly too. All in all, that conversation that troubled him so was more of a minor bump in the road compared to some of the things he, Jo, Zurg and Proxy had weathered, now that he really thought about it.

Now that last question was so random it scored a bit of a laugh from the butler. "When I was built, being someone's personal assistant sometimes meant you had to cook for them as well, so I was programmed with the skills to do so. I had quite a few recipes already loaded into my memory banks, but I learned much more from reading various cookbooks. The brownie recipe I tend to use is adapted from several different books."
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Livewire's expression, always curious, took on a hint of worry as Lawrence explained that he had been on his own in a world that mistreated robots. She didn't really know how to see that in her mind, due to being so young and never experiencing that type of situation, but she realized that it couldn't have been good for Lawrence. She smiled then, happy that he did indeed get past it. If he didn't he may not have been able to come here and Livewire would have never been able to meet him! That would suck quite a bit!

A wide smile tugged at the corners of Livewire's mouth as the butler told her what all made him happy. Jo, Zurg, and Lawrence all seemed to be best friends, so it made sense that he would be happy around them. She tilted her head in confusion when the name "Proxy" was brought up and then shook her head to show that no, she did not know him. Now that the name was brought up, though, she made a note in her mind to meet him someday. She loved meeting people!

Livewire's optics lit up a bit when he said "assistant". Was a personal assistant like a regular assistant? "Do personal assistants take care of people an' stuff? Like, schedulin' stuff an' cookin' for them?

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:45 am