Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: What's this About the Fluffy Ones?

Post by Zurg on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh... had Kev just finished? Zurg blinked and snapped himself out of it, shaking his head. "Did you finish already? I must have... slipped out of reality. Strange. Anyway, good job, Kev. Your sheep are sheared, and now we just have to take the fleece to your cottage. Let me help you." Using xul ingenuity as his people had been crafty, the Serviceman drew forth a long yet slender fallen branch from a tree and he carefully slipped the bags onto it one by one. He had six bags of puffy, ragged fleece with three apiece on each side and he let Kev carry one bag so the lad didn't feel useless. Done, Zurg then placed the branch behind his head and let his shoulders do the work while his hands kept the branch steady. Think of a Chinese man carrying sacks of grain this way. A yoke, to be precise.

As they walked Zurg was awfully silent, his eyes set dead ahead and determined. His face was even harsher, teeth and lips pulled back into a strict scowl, but it was really his default face.

Someone like him and not... Confound it all. The two of them left Biddy, Llama and the sheep, and Zurg walked through the cool grass. His toolkit dangled with little noise off to the side to offset the ambiance of the journey, and Kev would most likely have the shears and a bag in his hands.

"So, did you have a good time with me today?" A random question, and Zurg tried his hardest to forget about... the not-him person. Even though it bothered him immensely. It was bound to be early morning now, somewhere around ten o'clock, and the alien listened to the babbling brook not too far away. This place really was calm and quiet... it reminded him of the plains. He missed the plains...

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Kev nodded as Zurg asked if he was done, seeming slightly out of it, then facepalmed at himself as Zurg made a yoke to carry the bags, which was a much smarter move. Kev carried his one bag and the shears and followed Zurg as they very quietly made their way back to the cottage.

Kev was in the middle of greatly regretting asking his question for the 5th time that day when Zurg asked him if he had a good time and Kev nodded eagerly. "Oh yeah, definitely! Its been a while since we've hung out, so this was pretty fun! We got the sheep nice sheared without any injuries, and I got to learn a new skill!" He really enjoyed his friendship with Zurg, even if it wasn't always this smooth.

"How about you, did you enjoy today, even if it was just a part of your punishment?" Kev asked curiously, glancing over at the purple alien as he walked.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 am

So Kev missed hanging out with him, huh? That got Zurg to smile just a bit, and he glanced at the alien from the corner of his eyes. "You know, it's funny..." He chuckled, walking around a bend and observing a pair of birds fluttering by. "I don't know how else to put this, but I did enjoy shearing some animals with you. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I last enjoyed the company of another alien as strange as myself. I guess... it's just been really good so far having an honest conversation for once. And I actually remembered some fond memories from my childhood. I really had a fun time, I admit." It was strange, however. Why... Why was he confessing all of this? Wasn't he a villain? Wasn't he evil? Wasn't he?

The more he asked that question of himself the more... he found it harder to answer. Why couldn't he answer?

Zurg's smile dropped back into a face of confusion, of neutrality. He felt at peace, and yet... wrong. Why did he feel so wrong...

"So!" The Serviceman tried to spark some life into his eyes and he actually looked down upon the skinnier alien. "How'd you meet Leslie? What's so special about her that you spend time together?" Just something to pass the time and to aid his troubled mind.

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 am

Kev tilted his head curiously as Zurg admitted that he enjoyed this too! He nodded in understanding when Zurg mentioned that it was nice to talk to another alien, and Kev had to agree. In fact, it was Zurg's own alieness that had made Kev want to get to know him better. What better way to get over the lost of your species than to make friends with another alien in a similar position? Zurg then mentioned that it was nice having an honest conversation, and relayed that he had even re-remembered fond memories!

"I'm glad you did Zurg!" He nodded happily, although he felt curious when Zurg's face dropped back into confusion. But Kev was still eager to stop being a nosy little gremlin, so he said nothing as they kept walking, although Zurg spoke again and Kev pondered as they walked. Meeting Leslie...

"I think I first met her in the Sanctuary....she seemed a little off and she left quickly, but she returned a few times and I started getting to know her.....I think the main reason I wanted to know her was because of her eyes. Yellow eyes were desired back home, and I'd never seen a pair, so when I saw her's, I was stunned. They really are lovely eyes..." He swooned slightly, although he quickly shaped back up to continue their trek.

"As for what's so special that I want to spend time with her...several things. For one, she's very straight forward with the people she doesn't like, like Carrie, and I find it admirable for some reason! She's very kind too though, and she's always looking out for me. Whenever I'm with her, I feel like nothing bad could happen...and the last thing that feels special about her is, ironically, the thing about my own species' female that annoys me: viciousness. I always hated how just vicious the females back home were! Like Jew-Err-Ly! But Leslie isn't like that all the time, and whenever she IS vicious, its in a fight, and she's just...so good in battle. With Carrie, she sometimes wanted me to fight her fights for her, simply because I was her boyfriend, but Leslie can handle herself, and if she has a fight, she's going to finish it!" Kev felt extra mushy talking about Leslie, but he still liked it. Another thing with Leslie's toughness in battle that he admired was when she saved him from the Doctors, in that fight with Glitch X. That day, she was Kev's hero~.

Kev glanced over at Zurg again, and tried to think of a question to ask him to help pass the time. "How have you been enjoying the other tasks you've had to do? And who else will you have to work for?" He had only looked at the sheet when he signed up after all, so Kev had no idea who was up after him on that sheet.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 am

Oh, so that's why Kev fancied Leslie! Zurg listened to everything and he eventually tipped his head side to side. "Huh... I didn't know that, Kev. She sounds like a very capable person." It was true, you know. The Serviceman had never known the real reason why Kev and Leslie were together -- and to be honest, it wasn't any different than Zurg liking Jo, either. Maybe for different reasons, but it was there. The more you know. "Hmm... Well, I wish you two the best, you know. I think you two are rather affectionate together, if not a bit over-the-top." So the man grinned at that. He was just teasing, oho! But, really. Sometimes watching Kev and Leslie kiss each other in the Sanctuary could just give him a sugar-induced coma!

And a question? For him? Zurg thought about it, and didn't see the harm. It was just Kev, after all. "Ah, let me see... I first had to help Casshern plant a garden in the Wastelands. It was rather nice. We had a good discussion. I then had to sweep Prixlezub's front yard. We also had a good, intriguing discussion. After that, I went to see Lawrence. It was a good bonding time, I think. Then after that, it was Vivi. I helped him set up a shop and it wasn't too hard. And lastly, you." Zurg shoved Kev playfully off the road and snickered. "In which I am currently enjoying, and hope to continue enjoying. That answer your question?" Well, that answered one of Kev's questions and the Serviceman shifted his shoulders a bit.

"Let me think..." He began, recalling the list. "I have... Proxy, Dr. Drakken, Bonkers, Carrie, and... Jo. Yes, that's all. Some I worry on, but others I hope aren't so hard. I've got a lot of endurance in this old body, but that doesn't mean I'm a god!" There was much laughing coming from Zurg's end and he settled down, another smile (oh god, he was sick) on his face. "I guess this punishment hasn't been so bad, after all. It was actually pretty... relaxing."

And it gave him plenty to think about.

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:01 am

Kev nodded happily and snickered at the good natured teasing. Gods, people were always so annoyed with all of their snuggling, which Kev didn't always understand. When he first got here, Amber and Vlad would kiss and kiss and be all over each other! Dark Gemini and Abe sucked face the whole time they ever came in! Kev dared to snuggle his Keptoya for a long time and people get diabeetus. Kev would try and dial it down though, save the snuggling for the cottage.

"Thank you Zurg!~ I wish you the best too, in life and stuff!" He added, saving himself at the last second. He had almost wished Zurg and Jo the best together, except they weren't together anymore, so that would have killed the mood... "I'm hoping to dial back the over-the-top affections."

So, on Zurg's little list, he helped Casshern with a garden, swept Prix's yard, which Kev didn't even know he had, seen Lawrence and bonded, helped Vivi set up a shop, and then sheared sheep with him! And each time he greatly enjoyed his duties, which was great! He'd hate for Zurg to be worked down to the bones. Zurg shoved him a bit and Kev snickered, trying and failing to shove the larger alien back. The fact that Zurg was enjoying his time with him made him glad and he fell back into step beside the larger alien.

"Yep, that about answers that one!" He nodded as Zurg went on. So all that was left was Proxy, Dr. D, Bonkers, Carrie, and Jo? Zurg said some of them were worrisome, and Kev could tell Dr. D was probably one of them. That man....he just always seemed to say the wrong thing, at the wrong time! Carrie was slightly worrisome too, since he knew that her and Zurg didn't get along so well, which was an understatement.

"Relaxing? Huh...never thought a punishment could be relaxing, but hey, that's good!" To help lighten the mood even more, Kev snickered and decided to poke a little fun at his ex-girlfriend. "Say, you don't think Carrie has a human sized kitty box do you? Oh Tulsit, if you had to scoop it, you'd need a huge shovel!"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 am

No matter how hard Kev tried, the scrawny alien had nothing compared to the sheer muscle Zurg was packing. This alien was just ripping it, my friends. He did snort to himself however, and in a good way, when Kev mentioned cleaning up Carrie's litter box. "As if! I'll just get Drakken to do it. I heard those two were dating. Ewwww." He made a face while looking at Kev, and if Kev also made a face then they were on the same page.

Guh-ross!

And hmm? Was Kev holding out on something? The Serviceman put on a sly grin and he eyed Kev coyly. "Oh, just say it, Kev. I know you want to." He told the smaller alien. "You wanted to wish me and Jo luck; don't think I didn't see that~! I see everything." Well, on a good day, and today was a good day. He had to sigh upon mentioning Jo, however, and Zurg shook his head as he stared upwards at the morning clouds. "I wonder if she's still mad at me... I wouldn't blame her. I messed up, as usual. Oh, well..." He didn't want to think about that and instead nudged Kev again, just lighter. "So, what are we doing after this, hmm? We sheared your sheep to the skin, and now Leslie can relax when she gets home. Anything else you want this Serviceman-for-rent to do, or... are you all set?"

If Kev had more things to do then Zurg wouldn't mind. He was actually up for some decent work today.

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Kev indeed made a face, and it was a face that was stuck between disgust and shock. "THOSE TWO?! Dating?! But I thought Dr. D Diggedy Dawg HATED Carrie! Cause of those things she does with her boobs!" Kev said, astonished, unconsciously making a grabby motion at his own chest at the mention of 'boob's. Somehow, that was getting to be a habit.

"That is the weirdest couple I've seen since....well, since Carrie and I got together! Gods, if they made SPAWN they'd be blue skinned, cat eared freaks....and they'd all nag like their father. I really just cannot wrap my head around THOSE TWO dating....that's just....what..." Kev shook his head. Dr. Drakken, who hated boobs and indecency, was dating Carrie, who was MADE of boobs and indecency. That was going to end well.

Kev blinked when Zurg grinned and eyed him although as soon as he spoke, he understood WHY. Tulsit, Zurg and his psychicness. "You know, that's pretty scary sometimes. If I didn't know any better, I'd think YOU were telepathic too!" He laughed with a small nudge to the alien, although he tilted his head at the slightly melancholic mood the alien sunk into on the subject of Jo. He put a hand on Zurg's shoulder and tried to give him a reassuring look.

"Don't worry Zurg...she won't be angry for too long. As angry as females can get, the good ones can always get over it for the sake of friendship! And Jo's a good one." You just wait and see Zurg, you two will be peas in a pod again before you know it! And even if the two of them remained friends, and never became romantic again, well, that was their business. As long as their relationship, be it romantic or friendly, was positive, Kev would be happy for them. And probably stop teasing them. Maybe.

All set? Their time together couldn't be done yet! It had only been a few hours! Kev looked around, as if the trees, grass, and flowers would give him an idea about what else they could do.....WAIT, that's it! "You could help me water my plants! I have quite a few, and I don't think you've ever really seen my plants, have you?" Already, he was thinking about what to do after that. It wasn't that he wanted Zurg to be some kind of slave for him, of course not, but he was enjoying their time together, and he wanted it to last a bit longer.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

See, see!? It wasn't just Zurg, then, who found Drakken dating Carrie just repulsive! Frankly it was just downright nasty! What did those two see in each other, honestly? Zurg shook his head and completely agreed with Kev's logic. For once, and that was some miracle. "If they have children, I'm considering them crack children. And they better not ask me to be a godparent or whatever those are. My calling card is off the list." Say, that was an idea, wasn't it? Crack children. Could that be the strange person Kev had mentioned earlier? He was about to ask when the green alien shifted the conversation back about Jo, and the Serviceman felt a little sigh escaping his teeth. "I know she won't be mad for long, but I'm more worried about the regrets. Jo's a good person, and a little too good. What happened... back there may have been a tad harsh on her. I hope she's coping well." And perhaps better than he was.

Oh, but look at him being a Downer Debbie! And... apparently a Telepathic Ted? "Me? Psychic? Pfffft, it's called reading people's body language. I can tell what some are thinking through tone of voice and how they move their body alone. We were... good at that." When you have a face like he did, you would be good at telling emotions from vocal patterns and gestures, too. "Anyway, I've never seen your plants before and I do believe I promised to help you garden at one point. If you want to take me up on the offer, I surely don't mind. Gardening is easy compared to what others may have me do in the near future." Hopefully Kev didn't have the people-eating plants, though. Zurg was more liable to just incinerate those than to tend them.

In their talks the cottage came up faster than expected, and the Serviceman noted it from afar. Oh, they were back already? Well, that was a rather cozy walk. And peaceful, too.

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

"They WOULD be little crack children, just...scurrying around! With unibrows and cat tails, yelling at Zippy!...Oh Gods, they'd probably make Zippy Godmother! She'd have that pink hair turn gray in no time......OH GODS, if Carrie had spawn like a cat, she'd have 6 babies at a time! 6 mini Drakken-Carrie clones!" Screw the lambs, THOSE children would be horrible! They'd take over PB! Make everything full of cat stuff and SCIENCE!

Kev didn't dare ask what happened, when he had even playfully ADMITTED that it wasn't his business, Jo had given him a very stern glare and repeated that yes, it wasn't his business AT ALL. Between that and her robotic behavior, Kev was fearing for her sanity. But she seemed to have gotten better, since she no longer didn't hug back, or any of the robotic things. Rather than start this topic up again when it clearly made Zurg kinda sad, Kev just nodded softly.

"Aaah, body language! We had to discern emotions through that too, since well....we don't have mouths. So if another Kryptonistanian was happy, you had to look at how he carried his shoulders. If they were high, like this," Kev straightened his back up as much as possible, pulling his shoulders to a very upright position. "Then he's happy, or just feeling a positive emotion. But, if they're swinging low, or just low in particular," He sagged a bit, and his shoulders sagged as well. "Then its usually negative. And tense shoulders meant anger. And that's just to figure out the different between positive and negative emotions!" He went off on a slight rant with that, but he just had a small flashback to when he was young and still trying to tell others emotions. Hopefully Zurg didn't mind.

Kev nodded again, and then snickered when he remembered how Zurg had promised to garden with him, only to end up using him as a hostage for Metro Man. Ah, good, scary times..."Perfect! Oh wow, there's the cottage now!" Well that was faster than expected! "I'll get the door for you and we can set the fleece down, and then I can grab my watering can and stuff and we can garden!" Kev offered, as they walked closer and closer to the cottage. When they finally got to it, Kev held the door open for Zurg to walk in. Lucky for Zurg, all three of the animals were sleeping on the couch, so he wouldn't get attacked by the viciousness that was two small dogs and a kitten.Assuming he didn't make a ruckus of course.

"Anywhere in the living room is fine!" Kev said as he walked in behind him, setting his own bag down quietly.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Ugly, ugly crack child -- oh, that reminded Zurg! Why did he always forget this subject the second he wanted to discuss it? But first, he wasn't going to be rude. The Serviceman listened to Kev explain something about his people, and it was almost similar to Zurg's very own! "We sort of had a thing like that!" He smiled. "Except, ours pertained to our hands. You could tell someone was happy if they gestured a lot; less gestures meant irritation or sadness. The best indicator, however, would be through vocal patterns but hands were second." ....What did he wanted to talk about again? He kept getting distracted!

He was just about to remember when Kev offered to let the alien in. Well, that was nice of him. Zurg was sure to thank the lad for letting him in, and no sooner had he seen the dogs... the Serviceman sucked in a breath and became deathly quiet. Dogs! Ugh, dogs! He placed the bags caaaaarefully onto a tidy little corner away from everything, and tiptoed back at Kev. "Is your garden in the back?" He whispered, afraid to stir the dogs. "I'm going to head out there, if it is. I don't really care for dogs..."

All that barking and all that biting!

Wait! Augh, he forgot what he wanted to ask again!

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Ooh, hands! He'd never heard of a culture where hands signified emotions! Or rather, no one ever told him of one, he was sure there were a few others that had things like that. So a LOT of gesturing meant the speaker was happy? That would be something handy to know in the future, if Zurg's moving his hands, then he's happy! If not, tread carefully.

"That's pretty interesting, I never knew your kind did that!" Kev said happily. Zurg made it in easily and Kev was in the middle of walking up the stairs when he heard Zurg speak again, quietly this time. "Yeah, its in the back! I'll meet you down there!" He opened his door and scurried over to the closet, grabbing the watering-can from the bottom of the closet, where it was sitting on top of a box of puppets. He came back down the stairs and paused only to get the book from Proxy, just in case they would need extra information about plants.

He came out to the back of the cottage where Zurg had gone, holding up the can and book. Only a short walk away was the creek, and in a small patch of grass between the cottage and the creek, was Kev's Garden. Kev walked over and set the can and book down.

The first plant here that Kev pointed out to Zurg were several Venus Flytraps, all growing together. "I got these from Barry! Don't touch them though, they'll bi-oooh, they're gonna eat something right now, watch!" Kev said eagerly, standing stock still has an ignorant fly buzzed around the plants before finally landing on one of them, right inside the mouth. The fly barely had time to throw up on the surface it had just landed on when the fly trap snapped SHUT, killing the fly. "That is so nifty, I'd never encountered plants that could do that, have you?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Aww, what a darling little watering can~! Zurg fell in love with it instantly, and he noticed the gardening book as well. Kev needed a book? That... was the first time the alien had ever realized that people needed books to help them garden. He thought it was a rather common sense thing! But the creek was rather nice... And it helped to provide a nice, cool chill as well!

"Show me what plants you have, Ke -- oh. Oh." Not the kind of plant Zurg found attractive, but he watched the unsightly thing quickly ensnare a helpless fly and the Serviceman brought a bothered finger towards his mouth. "Er, that's... nifty, yes, but... not quite my style." He tried to play it off that he wasn't disgusted and hoped he sounded a little polite. Ugh, what kind of plants were those!? Reminded him of the horrid things back in the fissures... Ugh, the fissures! Terrible memories! "I've... had my fair share of carnivorous plants that resemble mutant terrors from horror vids, but... I rather prefer the flowering-type. You know, the mellow, pansy types. Like, well, pansies! You have any normal plants around? Plants that don't eat things alive?"

Terrible memories, I tell you, terrible! Anyone remember the Island with Hellboy and Xenon?

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Kev snickered a bit, out of all of the people on PB, he thought Zurg would like to see the Fly traps the most, but hey, Zurg still had a few surprises left in him! He used the water that was left in the can to water the flytraps while Zurg spoke, listening closely. And while it was true that gardening was common sense, water twice a day and give the plants sunshine, Kev was still not all that familiar with the more Earth-based plants, and wanted to be extra careful to NOT make a mistake and having something die.

"Those are the only ones I have that eat things, everything else is mellow! Like these!" Kev gestured to a few sunflowers that were only just beginning to get past knee height. "These were already growing here in the grasslands but I went ahead and replanted them here, so I wouldn't have to walk out so far from the cottage just to water them! I had to make sure the spot I planted them would be sunny all day, they need the maximum amount of sun." He tipped the can over to water them as well, but only a few drops came out. Kev handed the can to Zurg. "Could you get me some water from the creek, please? And then you could to water them!" Kev, the semi-nerdy alien that he was, thought that water plants was FUN.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh, now sunflowers Zurg could handle. Finally, a plant that wasn't ready to just devour him! "Sunflowers, you called them? Well, they certainly look the part. Such a big, inviting face! Rather cheerful, too." The Serviceman was all down for harmless, beautiful flowers so he happily took the can without question. "Of course, Mr. Kev! I shall be right back." Taking the watering can carefully, the man was off through the garden and into the grass, heading for the creek nearby.

A few thoughts entered his mind, and the alien skipped over a mossy boulder. One, evil didn't garden! Two, why did he like this outing so much? And three, butterflies! He loved butterflies! A pair of the elegant critters were off fluttering lazily upon a summer breeze, and Zurg nearly tripped over his own two feet as he stared at them. D'oh! Butterflies secretly wanted him to break his neck, didn't they? Well, joke's on them! He couldn't break his neck because he didn't have one! Ahahah! It was with such carefree thoughts that Zurg was paying less and less attention to the nagging voice in the back of his mind, and eventually... it just say in the corner and pouted. Pouted, and waited to get noticed. Not right now, however! Right now, Zurg found the creek and knelt down to scoop up a generous handful of cool, refreshing water. He had to be careful to avoid capturing minnows, though, but other than that a piece of bunzel cake!

Water now in hand and the quest fulfilled, he cheerfully returned back towards Kev and was mindful to avoid stepping on any of the little alien's plants. "Water all filled! What shall I water for you? Oh, and do you have any fertilizer? Plants do like some fertilizer once in a while. It helps them grow, along with manure."

Shearing, gardening, being a shepherd, simple; Zurg was a clean and cut nature boy, wasn't he? And it was ironic since the man claimed that he just hated nature!

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am