60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock

Post by Cailia Hallow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Challenger: Cailia Hallow
    The Challenge: Anyone who isn't a pansy.
    Type of Challenge: Duel

Cailia had been dead bored after dark left. Sure the guy was a totally twisted jerk who was making everyone a bit cranky, but you had to admit it made things fun as hell. And Cailia even managed to escape punishment for betraying the plans to defeat Dark, because everyone though she was under the influence of Dark. People and their assumptions, they made her cackle like a wicked witch. So it had been a good week and then the bored struck, she had nothing to do. Bothering Barry and Zippy was only so much fun and nothing else seemed good enough to really do. Cailia felt lazy and sloth-like and she swore she felt like she had gained at least ten pounds. Oh hell to the no! She was not going to get FAT. So with a renewed purpose Cailia grabbed up her hand gun, holstering it at her hip, then shoving her sword back into the over-sized guitar case she put her shot gun in with it. Better safe then sorry, amirite?

After running for ten minutes like a bat out of hell, Cailia reached the bulletin board and let out a huge breath of air. Finally. It was hot as hell. Grabbing up a slip of paper she wrote down her name, the challenge and a insult/challenge that read, "Fight me if you aren't a pansy, pansies." Oh yes, Cailia was master of written prose indeed. With it written down, Cailia slapped the paper on the board and used a knife to keep it up. That outta hold it put. Then the huntress nodded and fled back to the butcher shop, she was going to go open the freezer box and stand in front of it for a good half hour, again.

Recommended Level: N/A
    Reward: A page from Cailia's Grimorie or 10 credits.
    Additional Notes: If you are ten or more levels higher than Cailia, dice switch is asked. Cailia uses opponent's dice, opponent's uses Cailia's dice.

Duelists/Raiders/Skirmishers :
    1. Rasa

Remaining Slots: 0

Last edited by Cailia Hallow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Re: Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Anyone who isn't a pansy.

Rasa'Jeqkogomee read the words for the tenth time, the warrior curling his mandibles. "Pansy. What is this pansy. A fool who cowers from another? Hmph!" Something gurgled in the alien's gut. Pansy. The word was revolting, and the name of this hand... familiar. Cailia. Was there not such a Cailia in a tournament upon some island long ago? Yes, there was. Rasa'Jeqkogomee remembered it well, and he remembered that Cailia had bested him. Ah, a rematch was in store, then. He must reclaim his honor and glory!

Picking up the writing utensil meant for smaller and cruder hands, the warrior clumsily wrote down his name. "If the female has any honor she will take into consideration my bid for her spar and fight me." And if she did not... then he would challenge her. It was as simple as that for the warrior and he snorted.

He walked away and thought little of anything else after that.

((I see you make thread for fighting! I remember you besting Rasa'Jeqkogomee! Rematch is best word I can describe how I feel!))
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm

http://www.portalbreach.net/t3261-treacherous-tango#71493

((Ohohoho, you must be some sort of spartan, and yes she did, by a stroke of luck.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 am