0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Horrid Wilting is a sucky way to die

Post by Kev on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 am

291. Big number. And she remembered everyone, including his and Bl-

"Wait, Blade died?! WHAT?! When was this?!" Sure, he hadn't seen him in the Sanctuary in a while, but Blade had a habit of disappearing for months, then returning. He didn't know he'd DIED! Despite his outburst and wide, worried eyes, he listened to the rest of her story.

First husband had been infected with..something. The only infections he knew of that had to do with death were zombie-ism and vampire...ism. Close friends, and even her own daughter, who she'd brought back to life. And once again, they were back to her being desensitized to it. And she thought that in order to win, she had to 'put Dark out of his element.' and catch him off-guard.

"Did you actually put him out of his element? Or did he not even notice your attempt to catch him off guard? Did he continue fighting with everyone? Because if he did, then you really didn't put him out of his element, did you? You just made yourself look like a jerk." He crossed his arms a bit before continuing again. "Do you know how many of my people were on my planet, before it was destroyed? Neither do I, we hadn't had a very recent counting, but the estimate was several thousand. I'm the only one left. Out of thousands. Sure, I wasn't particularly close to anyone, not even my...my own spawn, but I still had to deal with being one person left out of an entire species when I came here. Its not as bad as watching 291 people you were close to dying, but its at least similar. I didn't desensitize myself. That can set you on a dark, dark path. When you desensitize yourself from death, you become desensitized from life too. But crying in battle isn't good either.....but that's why there's something called a pokerface. Not having a mouth, that's incredibly easy."

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 am

"No it's not, darling, your eyes tell me everything you're thinking." Morgana said with a chuckle. But the chuckle faded. "But yes, Blade died later in the fight, in the same manner as you. We were already fighting at this point, it wasn't because of my goading."

Morgana sighed.

"There's an old saying, it goes something like 'I regret no wrong decision I've ever made, because they have turned me into who I am today.'" She continued. "Well, I can't say that Dark pointed at me and went-" she pointed at Kev and made a huge, fake gaspy face, then resumed normalcy. "But, in the end, we won, we beat him, darling, and that victory was the sum of every decision we made. You know that I'm not so heartless as to actually cheer on your death, and that I am quite fond of you and most others... right?"
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 am

Damn you eyes, you break the pah-pah-pah-pokerface! Said pokerface-breaking eyes quirked a bit at hearing Blade's death. But he'd seen him in the days following the battle, as a ghost....he didn't even know there was a fight! Oh, curse you Portal breach timeline....so now he didn't even know if Blade was still alive or still dead! And tulsit, he was killed in the same way!

He tilted his head at the old saying. All he could really get from that was that she didn't regret the things that had gone wrong in battle, which in their case was him being killed and her expressing how impressed she was. He let out a small sigh as she continued. For some reason, he still felt like they were skirting around this issue.

He glanced over to the side before looking back at Morgana and answering. "Sometimes its hard to tell, Morgana. Especially when you do things that seem mean spirited! Like telling Leslie I loved her when I wasn't ready! Sure, we eventually got together, but those few days were so awkward...we could barely look at each other! Hearing from you now that you are actually fond of me, is actually a bit of a surprise..." He explained guiltily.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Morgana sighed. So many people didn't understand her, though she didn't quite blame them. Back when her age was in but the double digits, she thought a lot like he did. Well, Kev would be the first person she tried explaining this to, so let's see how well he got it.

"Of course I'm fond of you, darling." Morgana said. "There are very few people I actually dislike... but, darling, have you seen how Calamity and I act around each other? 'My dear mother', 'my daaaaaaaarling daughter'?" She asked. "When you get to my age, or even at around her age, you start to look at such concepts as a 'family unit', the concept that you should hold your child or mother to some high regard just because one came out of the other with a grain of amused salt. You produced me three centuries ago, oh mommy~~. We love each other, sure, but we become... detached from the reasons that most parents and spawn have for that. I probably couldn't explain why we've become so detached with any logic you'd accept, so just take it for what it is."

Yes, she just used the word spawn. When in Rome~...

The pot began to whistle. Morgana glanced at it, opened the lid, and dropped two teabags into it. Less work on the consumption end than putting a bag in each mug, then having to remove it after five minutes.

"But she and I both know that, hundreds of years ago, if we had met people as detached from typical emotions and trains of logic as us, we'd have thought those people were a few incantations short of a spell." Morgana said, pouring the tea into mugs (which she had to find herself, of course). "I can't apologize for how I think, darling, but I do apologize for how what I did made you feel, once you learned what I did. I'm sure it made you think less of me, but I hope you realize I didn't do it with any sort of malicious intent."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

No, he hadn't really seen Morgana and her daughter interact. He hadn't seen her daughter in a long time! He had actually thought she died...but he did remember that she seemed to not like her mother much. He could only tilt his head when she started talking about family units, and her and her daughter losing that sense of attachment.

"My kind didn't find the concept of family very important I'm afraid, so I don't really understand what you mean by family units, and love based on having the parent birth you. There was a small ritual that one was supposed to perform if they ever met their parents, as a sign of respect for creating you, but uh...that was it." He shrugged helplessly. He had met his...the earth term would be father, wouldn't it? His father had been a very skittish alien, so he knew where he got it from, and after performing the ritual of respect, they never saw each other again. Even among a crowd of a few thousand aliens, they still hadn't encountered each other.

He grabbed a mug and waited for the drink to cool down as he thought over her words. He was still a bit hurt that she had applauded his death, and he was still sore that she had angered Dark enough that he ended up dead. But she HAD come to apologize, without being asked. As much as he wanted to stay angry and punch her or find some kind of solace, he couldn't. Besides, Morgana wasn't the only one at fault for his death. Dark had done the actual deed. And he had leapt into the frozen room.

He bowed his head in a small show of respect. "I...forgive you Morgana. You angered Dark, and you thought the killing spell was impressive, but you didn't do any of that with the intent of getting me killed or disrespecting my memory. Just don't do it again. Because I WILL punch you in that pretty face." He would punch the very next person to get him killed. Make no mistake about that. Except if it was Zurg and Barry, he actually expected to be killed by those two one day.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Morgana chuckled. She didn't mean to be disrespectful or condescending, but all she could do now was picture Kev in his pink tutu, punching her repeatedly but not really harming her. And of course, he could no doubt put that together, so...

"Sorry." Morgana said, sipping her tea. "But, thank you, darling, I appreciate your understanding. I'm sure your and Leslie's spawn will be well raised and adjusted."

Hey, it could happen! Maybe with some... magic contraception enhancer? Yes, the pair would totally approve of that~.

Regardless, the apology was delivered and accepted, and now here they were, tea still full. What to do while the tea was consumed? The awkward silence began.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 am

He raised a scaly brow at her chuckling, about to get insulted before she apologized. He gave her a small unamused look but stuck a finger into the tea, absorbing some of it now that it cooled down. "You're welcome." He said with a small nod. and THEN she mentioned him and Leslie having spawn.

"We can't HAVE spawn Morgana. If we ever wanted spawn together, we'd probably adopt...." There was always that orphanage..and hey, there was a young girl living in their river! Ophelia! He was fond of the young girl, when she wasn't acting somewhat creepy. Maybe one day, he and Leslie could sit down and actually think this stuff through...

And then, awkward silence. "So...what's with the wings?"

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:05 am

"You noticed~!" Morgana said, feigning gleeful surprise. She then just smiled at Kev, and explained. "I was merged with Succubus, as you know. When we separated again, she was ashamed of her behavior under Dark's influence, so she shaped my body like this, as a gift."

Morgana stretched her wings to their full span, and looked at them.

"I do admit that flying with wings feels much... freer, than flying with a spell." Morgana said, sipping her tea, as if this was some normal discussion. "They do add a hurtle to clothing though. Most of what I wear now has to be backless... which darling Eric loves." She snickered.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

"Hard not to." He quipped. So Succubus had merged with her, and stuff happened, and it felt bad and gave her wings? Weird.....very weird. "I haven't heard anything about your Succubus lately, what did she do to feel ashamed about?" He asked curiously.

He took another 'sip' of his tea as she continued. He had always wondered what it would be like to have actual wings...the closest he'd come to flying was that car chase. THAT CERTAINLY COUNTED AS FLYING TULSIT, THEY GOT SOME REAL AIR! And Arrow carrying them back to the hospital sure counts as flying too.

"Oh, I bet, they sure are huge. They would rip some stuff, I bet" And then she mentioned Eric and backless dresses, which made him remember something he had heard of...concerning Morgana, Psyche, Blade, and Ahsoka. Now was as good a time as any to ask about that. but he had to be very very subtle about it...

"So, you're with Eric AND Psyche? How's that working out for...all of you guys?"

Yep. Subtle.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 pm

"I forced a merger with her, because Dark's influence was causing her to rape and murder anything she could get her claws on." Morgana explained. "But even in my head, she fought for control during the whole event. It was quite unpleasant and certainly made long periods of sleep difficult."

Morgana quirked a brow at Kev's next question. He wanted to know about her thing with Eric and Psyche? ...how detailed information did he want, exactly? "WELL KEV, ERIC IS BEST IN THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS...". Morgana chuckled. Dear Azura, this conversation was going nowhere good.

"Well, darling, I've slowly been warming up to Eric for almost a year." Morgana said. "It's taken me a while to get past the fact that he's a... vampire," she almost spat the word, "but I have managed, so our relationship now was a long time coming. Now, my wrecking bedchambers with Psyche... that was Dark's fault. Succubus's desire to cause Psyche to commit a sin of lust and thus damn her to hell made her manipulate me enough to go along with it. Psyche, I'm not sure what she got out of it."

Morgana paused, sipping her tea.

"I don't regret it, per se, darling." She said, somewhat indifferently. "But it's something Psyche and I will have to discuss. I doubt it will continue."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 am

Rape and murder......He didn't even try to conceal the look of disgust at that. Rape was horrible, even if a raped person fell in love with their Rapist, VALERIE, and he still didn't know what to think of Phantom. He hadn't raped anymore, sure, but he had that deed on his hands, and Kev didn't have much respect for the man. But he would never insult him, especially not in front of his spawn, who Kev ultimately loved like his own.

"I'm sure that was hard, and very uncomfortable." He said, as she began answering his other question. She had taken a while to get over his being a vampire, but it was nice that she had, and that they were together. The moment she mentioned 'wrecking bedchambers' with Psyche, his eyes bugged out.

"WHAT?! But how do....DON'T ANSWER THAT! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! Don't tell me, please don't tell me!" He even clamped his hands on the side of his head, in case she got the idea to explain HOW two females would have sex. He shivered with some disgust. Sounded like their relationship was all sex, no love. Kev does not approve! Although he tilted his head when she mentioned she didn't know what Psyche got out of it...

"Maybe she thought what you two were doing was...love? She seems to really WANT love, be it from a woman, demon, man, or...multiple lovers. But whatever she thought it was, I agree, you shouldn't continue. A relationship based on lust...it doesn't sound like it'll end well. And that's not just because my own kind looked down on it."

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 am

Morgana full on laughed, almost a cackle, at Kev's abject horror at the concept of female on female intercourse. It was priceless, look at him! Even without a mouth to have gaping wide, it was hilarious!

"Don't worry, darling, I won't strap on any innuendo or tease you with a sharp and relentless tongue." Morgana said coyly. Oh, she was loving this, and was ever so lucky Leslie was still in space. "But yes, darling, I know, such a relationship is doomed to fail. It could also be dangerous, because, like you said, maybe Psyche thought it was something more than Succubus messing with my mind. I hope not. I don't want to hurt her."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 am

Was she-yep, she was laughing at him. Laughing her BRUUKA off. Unamused, he crossed his arms as she laughed. But at least she wasn't going to explain female SEX to him. He just...no...noooo.....he didn't need to know THAT. He was dandy without that information.

She recognized such a relationship was bad, which was good! She deserved a bit more credit than he had ever given her in that department then. Although yes, Psyche's feelings were in the mix here. "Maybe let her down easy? You shouldn't be forced into a relationship because of a mistake after all." He shrugged.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm

"I suppose that's what I'll have to do, yes." Morgana said, finishing her tea. "I'll also have to forbid my darling Eric from sleeping with her, too. Hmph, taking advantage of my Succubus-fueled self." She smirked slightly. She wasn't angry with Eric, really. How much of a hypocrite would she be, getting angry at Eric for sleeping with someone she was also sleeping with?

Morgana set her mug aside.

"Anyway, I guess I should be going, darling." Morgana said.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:33 pm

"He slept with her too?" Don't judge them Kev. Dooon't judge them. Let them have their orgies, its not affecting you. He just nodded politely, trying to obey his own mental urging. Psyche can get to have her orgies if she wants...as long as she doesn't hurt Blade. Blade had already been hurt by a horrible woman. He didn't need to be hurt by two.

He tilted his head at Morgana, but then again, she had done what she came here for. She had apologized...kinda...and shown him how to make tea. It was about time for her to skedaddle, and he wanted to get a nap in before that Hide and Seek game.

"Alright Morgana. It was...nice..talking to you!" He said politely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:36 am