Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THUNDER! (tag: Morgana, Calamity)

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Re: I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THUNDER! (tag: Morgana, Calamity)

Post by System on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

The member 'Link & Tatl' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, the tangled web of Link's mind. But it worked! The armor Link touched began to rapidly rust and corrode. The weakest points snapped first, and the whole armor simply collapsed into a rusted heap, continuing to dissolve for a few seconds more as it settled.

"Very nice!" Calamity said, applauding. "Seems my dear mother is capable of giving good advice. Who's have thought~?"
    "Witty, darling." Morgana commented, with a smirk. "Anyway, Link, darling, are you interested in that Disenchant spell?"
    Link64
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Link64 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 am

"Yeah!" Link said. It had sounded useful when she mentioned it before, because there were also a lot of magic users here. While the mirror shield reflected attacking spells, curses and enchantments weren't blockable in such a way. He could use the Song of Healing to cure evil magic, but not to dispel regular enchantments.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 am

Calamity smiled at Link's eagerness, and tapped her chin, thinking of how to teach this spell to Link. He needed something enchanted to disenchant... ah.

Calamity pulled two bolts from her crossbow quiver, and got down on her knees in front of Link.

"Here." She said, showing the bolts to Link. "I enchanted these with a chilling bite. Observe."

She tapped the ground with the head of one bolt, and a small shockwave of frigid air radiated from it. The ground around where the bolt touched frosted over for a few inches outward, and the air turned an icy blue for a moment.

Calamity set the bolts down, and began to wave her hands. Like with her shield spell, her hands began to glow with purple light. After a moment, she thrust her hand at one of the bolts. The light transferred from her hands to the bolt, making it glow brightly for a few moments. A translucent field shone around the bolt for a moment, almost like a force field... before breaking all over, and disappearing. The purple light faded, and that was it.

Calamity held up that bolt, and tapped it against the ground. Nothing happened.

"And it's just that simple." Calamity said, with a chuckle. "This is a difficult one, I know. It helps that you know what the enchantment is, so you know what to not want to exist anymore. This other bolt is also icy, so to start, just... want it very hard. Let's see what you can do."
    Link64
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Link64 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Link carefully watched and listened to Calamity's demonstration, trying to mentally follow along. It looked... complicated, to say the least. But it was very impressive to watch!

"This is a difficult one, I know. It helps that you know what the enchantment is, so you know what to not want to exist anymore. This other bolt is also icy, so to start, just... want it very hard. Let's see what you can do."

The boy nodded, and looked at the bolt. He wanted it to be normal, not freezing anymore. He ran through the movements that Calamity had done, and pressed his hand on the bolt. He really wanted it to turn normal, because it were still ice it would be cold to touch!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 pm

The member 'Link & Tatl' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 am

And when Link touched the bolt, a purple light shone from his hands, washing over and piercing the bolt. The same force field seemed to appear as a film around the bolt, and as quickly as it became visible, it shattered, and the light disappeared.

"...I thought you said it was difficult, darling." Morgana said, tapping the bolt against the ground. Nothing happened.
    "It is, dear mother." Calamity said. "Seems we have a natural on our hands~." She patted Link's head.
    "Indeed." Morgana said, entertaining the thought of turning Link into some kind of battlemage. "But... it's getting rather late, darlings."

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 pm