Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Want You Gone

Post by Jo Pistonne on Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 pm

"Sure, why not? The more the merrier!" Jo grinned, kicking her feet in the air. It would help both the butler and her if he chipped in to help. More work could be done in less time and he wouldn't be feeling so useless! Jo could tell, he had the same look Big Z usually wore when he was in her shop. Ugh, stop thinking about him, Jo! Switch tangents! Switch 'em!

Jo did blink at Zeb, wondering what he had on his mind, but decided that he would tell her when the time was right. "Okay, Zeb. I'm open for discussion anytime!"
    [INACT.] P|20XY
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by [INACT.] P|20XY on Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Proxy finally made his reappearance, entering the shop and hearing voices from the back room. He had a small bag with him and he dipped his head to Zeb. "Greetings, Zeb-Mechanic. It is good to see you again."

Ignoring Lawrence for the time being, Proxy passed the bag over to Jo. "A burrito and a drink just in case you get thirsty, Creator-Josephine. There was a line so I had to wait," he added in apology.

"Oh, that's alright, Proxy. It happens." Jo waved a hand and dove her arm into the bag, smacking her lips in anticipation. "MmmMMMM! I haven't eaten a good burrito in days! And ooh, you got me crystallic fusion! I love this stuff! Thanks, Proxy!"

"You're welcome, Creator-Josephine." He watched her dig in and averted his gaze. Jo was a messy eater when she put her mind to it...

Last edited by Proxy on Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lawrence

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Mon May 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Lawrence looked to Zeb and then to Jo, smiling gratefully. "Thank you both; you won't be disappointed, I promise." He focused on Zeb again, noting that he probably should've replied to him first. "As for showing me around, I've already seen most of this shop, but I suppose a more detailed look around couldn't hurt."

Proxy's return put something of a damper on the butler's good mood, but he tried not to let it show. Oh, Lawrence pointedly ignored the other robot, much the same as the other was doing to him, but that was the only visible reaction. He was glad that Proxy had finally shown up with Jo's lunch, though.

The butler could only watch Jo eat for a moment before having to avert his optics as well; the human was a messy enough eater that his cleaning directives had started to protest rather loudly.
    [INACT.] Zeb Brooks
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Post by [INACT.] Zeb Brooks on Tue May 10, 2011 12:16 am

Zeb nodded to Jo, smiling politely. "Of course, I'll be sure to get back to you about this." He turned to Proxy, nodding back at him. "Hey, Proxy. Holding in all right?"

With all the craziness, never could be sure. He wasn't sure how it bothered the robotic creatures, but it made him have more bad dreams and a bit more easily frustrated. Receiving Lawrence's answer, he decided to show him the work area, giving him a more detailed look at the stations. He led him back, and began opening cabinets with different tools in them.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 am

Jo just gave Lawrence and Zeb a thumbs up, concentrating on devouring her burrito ravenously. Double-meat, double-cheese -- this was the best burrito a mechanic could ever ask for! Of course, they couldn't compare to Big Z's burritos, but Jo pushed the thought out of her mind and cracked open her can of crystallic fusion, taking a swig from it. Best to keep her mind off of him for the time being.

"Hot rockets! This drink smarts!"
    [INACT.] P|20XY
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by [INACT.] P|20XY on Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 am

"Just fine, Zeb-Mechanic. Just fine..." Okay, Proxy really had to divert his attention away from Jo. But that made the robot's attention fall back upon Lawrence which wasn't such a great alternative. Proxy would have to concede defeat in this case and simply concentrate on work for the rest of the day.

He moved over to his bench and drew out a machine that a customer had dropped off to be repaired two days ago. Proxy was good at repairing things. He may lack the finesse of a mechanic, but he had a knack for finding or reaching some hard spots that took organics longer to pinpoint.

And so, trying to quell his anger and dissatisfaction at their current predicament, he set off to work.
    Lawrence

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Lawrence on Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Lawrence followed Zeb further into the shop, managing to not scowl at Proxy when he passed. That was going to be the only sticking point in working for Jo, also having to deal with the other robot at the same time. Sparks would probably fly at some point, though he would at least try not to be the instigator.

The butler looked at the various stations Zeb showed him, nodding appreciatively. "Admittedly, I am from a much more technologically advanced universe, but this shop is still very well equipped."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed May 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Jo was halfway through her burrito by this point. "Thanks, Lawrence! I tried to stock it with stuff I'm more familiar with. If it's anything else, Zeb handles. He's come quite a way from being from a different time and place!" she added proudly.

But she was still feeling rather... disinterested? Somber? She kicked back again, putting her feet on one of the workbenches, chewing thoughtfully. After her discussion with Lawrence on Tradeworld, she was lost down memory lane.

(( I don't know how we could end this topic. Don't be afraid to suggest anything! ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 pm