Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

In desperate need of a mechanic

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Date: 04/10/2011
    Time: 09:20 PM

Floyd had flailed, scurried, and ran everywhere in Portal City, looking for a mechanic, or maybe a robot doctor. But the male nurse had barely even left the Hospital except to go home to the Stock Pot Inn. The man whimpered and ran his hands through his hair. It had already been several hours since Salli had been attacked, he needed to find someone, and FAST!

Finally, Floyd had wandered into the Business District of Portal City, and found himself at a corner building, labeled 'Jo's Chop Shop.' What a cheap sign, it was missing the E in Joe. And he couldn't recall anyone named Joe on Portal Breach, although he barely knew anyone anyway.

That didn't matter though. One of his coworkers, his superior, needed help, and this was the closest thing he had to a Robot fixing up...place. Even if it turned out to be a gang of guys who stripped cars for parts and sold them, it was the best he had.

"Hello? Joe? Dude? I need some help, robotic like...help. Can I come in?" Floyd asked after knocking on the door. Just because he was black didn't mean he wasn't taught manners. Never walk into a house or shop without knocking and asking permission.
    [INACT.] P|20XY
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Re: In desperate need of a mechanic

Post by [INACT.] P|20XY on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Proxy poked his head out from the back room curiously, hearing a strangely-accented voice. It was certainly a potential customer, but Proxy had never encountered the particular individual before.

"Greetings." He stepped out into the open and into the main room. "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Floyd blinked as he walked into the building and met another robot. Maybe this was Joe? Or maybe the name really was Jo and it stood for something, like SALLI did. But names weren't important right now, what he needed to do was calmly and clearly inform this robot about what was going on.

"OH GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE, IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, TORE HER TO BITS, I THINK IT WAS EATING HER, WHAT THE SHIT, HOW DOES A GIRL TURN INTO A ROBOTIC WOLF?! NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE! AAGH I LEFT HER ALL ALONE, SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD NOW! CAN ROBOTS DIE!?" Floyd informed, flailing and freaking out. So much for calmly and clearly.

He took a few deep breathes to calm himself down and swallowed roughly. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm from the Bronx. I've never seen this type of shit before, never even heard of it before coming here!" He took a few more deep breathes, trying not to freak out all over this poor robot. "This girl, Jane, or maybe Jana, came to the hospital, with a headache and an urge to attack things or...something, it was weird. Anyways, I leave her with Dr. Salli, who's a robot like you, and next thing I know, Jane's a robot wolf, and she's chasing Salli down the hall and tearing her apart! It was horrible, robot fluid everywhere. This was the first place I saw that looked like some kind of mechanics thingy! I don't know how to fix robots at all, and Salli's like...really fucked up!" He explained, calmer this time, although his hands shook a bit as he explained. It had been the most frightening moment in his life, hiding behind a desk while a wolf ate one of the Doctors he worked with.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 am

Throughout all this, Proxy was stunned, unsure how to get the man to calm down or reassure him that he could do something for him. But lucky for the robot, Jo heard Floyd from a mile away. "What's going on here?" She stepped out, rubbing her oil-stained face on a rag. Everyone was acting so crazy after that news report with Mr. Dark and this guy was no exception.

But Jo frowned, instantly recognizing the description. "Did you just say Jana attacked someone?" This influence was way worse than Jo thought! "Where's this Salli now?" If her condition was as critical as the man was saying, then Jo needed to work fast. First Lawrence, now Salli.... what the cosmos was going on?
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 am

Floyd blinked as a girl with oil on her face walked in. A girl interested in mechanics? That was actually kinda hot. But gotta put that thought away, more important things to think about then a pretty lady who knows how to engineer!

He nodded urgently. "Yeah, yeah, tore her to shreds! She's still in the hospital, I kinda...left her there." He admitted shamefully.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:02 am

Jo put her hands on her hips. "You just left her there? In tatters?!" She resisted the urge to slap him and instead slapped her own face. "You don't do that when a person's hurt, do you?! Ugh, you people.... you should have brought her here immediately!"

Now she would have to go to the hospital. Well, it couldn't be helped. Luckily, they were about to close the shop at this late hour. "Guess we gotta go and get her now...."
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 am

Floyd frowned, cocked a hip out, and put his own hands on his hips. YOU people?

"What do you MEAN you people?" He said back, before giving a small scoff. "I don't care that she's a robot, don't make me out to be a racist! I'd leave a person too, then bring help. I'm not PERFECT dammit! I was scared! I've NEVER SEEN SOMEONE GET ATTACKED BY ROBOTIC WOLVES. WHEN DOES THAT SHIT EVER HAPPEN. Plus she was still there! I don't wanna die!" Yes, Floyd was annoyed and a tiny bit offended. Should he be? Probably not, but Floyd was the type of guy that spoke when he thought something, even if it got him slapped.

He sighed a bit, feeling guilty. "If it can make this easier....I could go back and grab her up, then bring her back? Maybe by now, Jana's gone..."

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Jo just stared at the man, not really caring for his tone. "Did I call you racist? I was just sayin' that leaving her on the floor like that wasn't smart." But then again, if danger was still lurking around, at least the guy had thought about looking for a mechanic to get her fixed.

And Jana... Jana had gone wild? Was it really because of that Mr. Dark? If she'd gone wirewolf and was attacking people, she needed help too. But first things first. Salli was in need of mechanical assistance.

"No no, it's alright. I'll come with you. You can keep a tough girl like me protected, can't you?" She punched his arm with a grin, then waved at Proxy to close up the shop. it didn't take too long, for they were close to closing before Floyd came in.

Once the doors were sealed shut tight, Jo, hefting her tool belt on her hips, pushed Proxy and Floyd down the street. "Hustle, hustle! We got a robot to save, boys!"
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Floyd simmered down as she rebounded that NO, she was NOT calling him racist, and that leaving Salli wasn't smart. He bit his tongue to avoid telling her that being attacked by a robot wolf wasn't smart either. He needed this girl's help, and fussing at her like he was was just gonna turn her away.

He chucked at the punch, rubbing his shoulder a bit. Damn, for a small little thing, she packed a punch! Just the way he liked them too, smart, tough, tech-savvy. But something told him that she was already taken anyway. But that didn't mean he couldn't admire her...assets, right? He watched her walk away with a roguish grin on his face. "Sure, I'll protect ya, for five minutes. Then you'll have to be protecting me!" He chucked, as he waited for her and the robot to finished closing the shop.

He yelped as she came back and started pushing him down the road, towards the hospital. This was one determined woman!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:15 am