Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Hungry like the Wolf (Tag: Jana)

Post by Skyler on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 am

Jana sat in weight, noticing Ariana's sudden pensive look, as if she was thinking something through; something very important. All she could do was stare up at her as she waited, and waited. What was she thinking about? Was her "hypothetical" question not so hypothetical? She was about to open her mouth to ask when,

"Jana........Jana.....I'm sorry. I've been lying to you.....I'm
    not a human. I'm...I'm.....a werewolf."

Jana instantly took her head off the other girls shoulder and stared at her. Stared at her for what seemed like minutes, but was really only a few seconds. "Ariana..." she had to say something "Ariana that is the most fuckin' awesome thing ever and you have no reason to hide it." she smiled at the girl and hugged her. "You could be a murderer for all I care, and I'd still be friends with you."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:46 am

Ariana tensed at the silence. When Jana finally spoke, and when she comprehended everything -That Jana accepted it without pause, thought it was awesome, would be friends with her even if she was a murderer, and was currently HUGGING her-She stared at Jana for a few moments before smiling widely and reaching her arms around Jana, hugging her back, and tightly.

"You...you really think its awesome?" Ariana asked hesitantly, holding the girl close and resting her head on her shoulder. Her vision got a little misty for a few moments before she blinked a few times. She had finally told someone...and they accepted her COMPLETELY.

"Thank you Jana.....it really means a lot to me that you aren't upset or..or freaked out or anything!" She said, laughing a bit. She broke the hug, but still had an arm around Jana's shoulder, as she leaned into her. "You...probably have a lot of questions now, huh?"
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 am

At the hug, Jana chuckled her usual chuckle and hugged her back, smiling at her. "Yeah it's awesome. I mean, I can turn into a metal werewolf, and I am freinds with vampires! If I can be freinds with them, I can be freinds with an awesome and nice person like you."

Jana let Ariana lay her head on her shoulder as she was leaned into and chuckled at her question. "Well I do, but let's just enjoy our picnic for now. I don't wanna rade ya with questions." she smiled at Ariana.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Ariana smiled, still leaning against Jana a bit. "Thanks Jana...you're pretty awesome and nice yourself!" She chuckled, enjoying the girl's company for now. Seeing how Jana was taking the news, she now felt extremely silly for keeping it a secret from her, and even sillier for thinking the girl would reject her for it.

She ruffled Jana's hair appreciatively, when Jana decided that for now, she wasn't going to ask any questions. She wouldn't mind actually answering them truthfully this time around, but it was nice that Jana just wanted to sit here and have a picnic for now. "Thanks again Jana. I..I really appreciate it. You're the first person I've really ever told...well, other than Garden, but that was....some kind of telepathic conversation." She still didn't know how plants could be telepathic, and move, when they were....plants.

She grabbed a Dr. Pepper from Jana's basket and sipped it contently.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"Thanks, Ariana." she chucked at being called nice. Not something you heard everyday about the little trouble maker. Of course she could be really nice when she wanted to, but when she was in front of people, she felt more obliged to act like a brat.

"Ah, Garden, that big bundle of plants." she chuckled. Garden really was one of a kind, always having humorous insight on any problem.

"Anythin' else you wanna do while we are here? I wish we could play baseball, but we don't have enough people." she pouted. Baseball, or 'spaceball' as she called it, was one of her favorite sports.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"You're welcome." Ariana said happily. This was really becoming one of the best days in the world for her. An enjoyable picnic, good food, finally told someone she was a werewolf, and that person accepted it.

"The Garden...thing seems very nice...but how exactly does it....do all the things it does? Are Gardens here just naturally like that?" She asked curiously, before sipping the rest of her Dr. pepper, trying to think of something the two of them could do.

She chuckled a bit as she thought of something. Something she'd wanted to do, but could now ACTUALLY do. She smiled at Jana sheepishly, setting her empty can aside. "Wanna play a game of tag? But, like, in our wolf forms, to make it more fun?"
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 pm

The cyborg pondered her freinds question about the Garden. She had to really thing this through. "Well from the beginning they somehow...wrote on the wall or something. Then they started writing on paper, and now...I think they use some kinda sciency kinda thing to talk out loud...or something." she shrugged, finishing off her drink.

"Tag? That sounds like a lot of fun! Let's totally do that~ But I can't talk at all in wirewolf so, sorry~" she chuckled, automatically shifting into her wirewolf form with a howl. She arched her back into the air, her paws against the ground. Kind of like this and growled playfully.

"Rrrr~"
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Ariana blinked a few times as Jana tried explaining about the Garden. "...Sounds confusing." She'd just go ahead and go with the flow on that one. There's was probably a very complicated history surrounding the Garden anyway.

She grinned however, when she saw that Jana was excited about it too. Awesome! "That's fine, I can't speak either!" She watched, interested as Jana's form went from a young girl with robotic limbs, to a robotic wolf. Definitely something else.

"I gotta duck behind this bush real quick, excuse me!" She said sheepishly, as she ducked behind a nearby large bush. She really didn't want to ruin her clothes, but she also didn't wanna undress in front of Jana, even if Jana WAS a friend and fellow girl.

Once she had gotten all of her clothes off, her back arched a bit as her skin rippled and ripped, tearing and slipping off easily, replaced by fur. In no time, she was in wolf form. She trotted back out from behind and the bush and responded to Jana's playful growl with a growl of her own. She took a similar stance before bounding away from Jana playfully. She glanced back and returned to the playful dog stance, fluffy tail wagging happily as she waited for Jana.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"SCIENCE is a very confusing topic, that is for sure." The cyborg chuckled.

Now that she was already in her wirewolf form, when Ariana told her she would be right back she nodded, kind of happy that the other girl would not change in front of her. It would be awkward since the cyborg was gay. She waited patiently untilk Ariana came bounding out, getting into the same stance as she.

Growling lowly in her playful stance she bounded after her, and attempted to tackle her.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Ariana watched as Jana began galloping towards her, and Jana was faster than she had realized. Ariana yipped a bit as she narrowly dodged Jana's tackle, panting for a moment to catch her breathe. Well, that was certainly exhilarating, and definitely the most fun she'd had in wolf form already! The last time she'd had this much fun had been a year or two ago, when she'd found a tree of angry squirrels.

She narrowed her eyes and crouched a bit before running forwards and coming up behind Jana, giving one of Jana's robotic ears a playful bite. She ran forwards again and ducked behind a bush, crouching behind it as she waited for Jana to come, so that she could try and tackle her.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:52 am

Growling as she missed her attack, she skidded to a halt, claws ripping up a patch of grass. She too was having a lot of fun with Ariana. She never really had much of a chance to play with kids around her age, let alone someone to play with in her wirewolf form. Most people could only pet her when she tackled them.

When Ariana nipped at her ear she quickly bounded after her, sniffing around to find where her friend was. Once she pinpointed where she was, Jana tried to get the drop on her.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am

Ariana stayed crouched in her position behind the bush, nose sniffing a bit as she smelled Jana coming closer. Any second now, Jana would appear in front of her and she could leap out of her crouch and tackle the girl, victoriously.

What she HADN'T counted on, of course, was for Jana to attack her from behind. She let out a small surprised yelp as she was tackled, pinned underneath Jana's heavy metal body. She wiggled a bit, laying flat on the ground to make herself comfortable, as she glanced up at Jana. Even though she was the loser for now in this game of tag, her tail thumped behind her happily. besides, it never mattered who won, the enjoyment was in the game itself.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Jana growled happily at her "victim" as she managed to pin her down to the grassy grass of the grasslands. Smiling, she licked the other wolfs face, before rolling off her. She was also having more fun than she had in a long time! In fact, it was the most fun she had in awhile. As stated before, there were not many people who could change into a wolf to play with her.

With that she bounded off, looking behind her only to make sure Ariana was chasing after her.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:41 am

Ariana growled contently at Jana's lick, picking herself up and shaking herself a bit as Jana bounded off once more. Ariana spent a moment to shake debris from the ground off her fur before giving Jana another content, but more challenging growl and ran off after her.

For the moment, she just wanted to run alongside Jana. She'd never gotten a chance to just run in the forest with another wolf, even if it was a robot wolf. It was...fun. Enjoyable. She leapt forward and attempted to tackle Jana.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 pm