Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Calming walk in the forest

Post by [INACT.] Eric Fang on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 am

Eric growled a little as Morgana flicked the spear, but didn't even flinch feeling the stick get pulled out of his wound. It no longer bothered him that he had fresh wounds that were licked by the breeze or ad wounds that where being picked on, though it never hurts to act as if it did. After The witch healed him, Eric re-wrapped himself around the witch before letting out an affectionate purr, or what sounded more like low rumbling growl.

"Thanks it was starting to itch. And luckily I'm not idiot to scratch it deeper." Eric said before he sat down and wrapped his tail around his claws like a giant feline. Then he looked at Xiao Xiao the rather big squirrel curiously, Eric had never seen one so big " You are the tallest squirrel I've ever seen congrats. And before I forget. I'm Eric Fang, but just calling me Eric would be fine."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Ariana reached behind her to where Xiao Xiao was standing and gave her an affectionate pat on the shoulder. Poor thing was absolutely terrified! She watched as Morgana's hand glowed red, leaning forward curiously. Just what WAS Morgana? She looked human, smelled normal enough....but here she was, healing a dragon with glowy hands and collecting potion ingredients.

She looked back at the dragon and suddenly snapped her fingers when the dragon said his name was Eric. So THAT was why he smelled familiar! "Eric! You were the vampire who could turn into a wolf right? You can turn into a dragon as well?" She'd never met any vampires back home. You never found them, they always found you...but from what she'd heard, they didn't really turn into much.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 51

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

She felt slightly comforted from the pat on the shoulder and decided that if Mr. Dragon was going to suddenly snack on them all, she’s going to grab Ariana and get them both out of there. How? She had no idea but she’ll do her best to make sure she doesn’t run off without the girl when she makes her panicky escape.

She peered over Ariana’s shoulder curiously when Morgan – wait no, it’s Morgana. Morgan is Carrie’s robot fairy – started healing the dragon. Oh wow, she knows how to heal? Is she a witch?

"You are the tallest squirrel I've ever seen congrats. And before I forget. I'm Eric Fang, but just calling me Eric would be fine."

Xiao gave an involuntary surprised ‘squerk’ at suddenly being addressed to and shyly replied back. “I’m actually the second shortest in my family… and hello, I’m Xiao Xiao. Please don’t eat me…er…us?”

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Morgana chuckled.

"Relax, darlings, he won't eat you." She said. "He will, however, sniff you and turn into a cat so he can climb on you."

She did not consider that Xiao Xiao was terrified of cats.

"Hopefully the elves didn't poison that spear." Morgana added. "They wouldn't do it to kill, but they would to knock you out."
    [INACT.] Eric Fang
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Eric Fang on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 am

Eric grinned again as he was recognized by Ariana, he knew that the wolf smelling girl seemed familiar. The vampire remembered that he had never showed her his real form, all she knew was his wolf form and now dragon form. "Ariana was it? Yes, I have many forms at my disposal~" Eric replied, while his letting out a little yawn.

"Second shortest? Either way you at still the tallest I've ever seen." He said then let Morgana's words about him not eating them reply for him. "I won't eat anything or anyone unless I have a reason too, and my main diet is more on human blood. Probably cause I'm used to it rather than any other kind," Eric chuckled before adding, "Though you better watch out when my eyes glow or when I'm getting hungry. It's a sign of a brewing blood-rage."

"Morgana... I tend to do that when I find I scent I like." Then the vampire quickly added to his defense, realizing that he could have offended someone. " No offense meant Ariana. Between you and me I think there is some type of repelling thing when it comes down to our species." After hearing Morgana's comment, about the chances of there being a poison coating on the spear, Eric's eyes widened a bit. It has probably been a little over an hour (or two) since the spear wounded him. "How long would you say the delay of the poison be if it had been poisoned?"
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Ariana nodded when Eric made a venture as to what her name was, and leaned forward, inspecting his dragon form slightly. Now that she somewhat knew who the dragon was, she wasn't scared of him. And she couldn't help but be curious about the fact that vampires here could shapeshift into apparently a lot of different things.

" No offense meant Ariana. Between you and me I think there is some type of repelling thing when it comes down to our species."

Ariana froze up for a second when she heard that. Well THERE was a little similarity between the vampires of her world and the ones here: They could sniff out other species. Hopefully, he wouldn't say anything....as reassuring as it was to know that tons of other species resided here, she still felt like it'd be safer to just keep her little condition under wraps, at least for a while.

"None taken Eric." She said with an uneasy grin.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am

Morgana chuckled at Eric's constant backpedaling. When she was asked the question, she looked Eric and the wound over.

"Hard to say, darling." She said, picking up the spear to examine the depth of penetration. In b4. "It could be anywhere between five seconds to five hours. Don't drive or operate heavy machinery until tomorrow." She gave an ambiguous smile.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Xiao shivered at the thought of a cat climbing on her. She can stand Carrie, Miya and Lacia but that’s only because they don’t look completely like cats. Even Bonkers didn’t look entirely like a realistic cat too so she’s fine enough with hugging him.

“Still the tallest? Umm… thank you?” she answered, relaxing a bit more now then twitched her ears when she heard he said something curious about species and repelling. Ariana froze up in front of her and Xiao quietly chose not to pry even though she’s fabulously curious.

“Poison?” she asked, ears twitching again and nervously fingers the edges of her longs sleeves. “Can it not be cured? I can’t cure or stop poison that’s in your bloodstream already but I can stop anymore of it from getting into your blood from the wound. Though… I don’t know where the meridians and pressure points are on dragons.”
    [INACT.] Eric Fang
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Eric Fang on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am

Eric smiled at Ariana, it was a knowing smile, the one kind like the grin you give when you've hit an uneasy topic with a possible threat. 'Uncomfortable with what you are? Interesting little wolf...' The vampire turned his attention back to the giant squirrel, who seemed rather nervous about the fact about him shifting into a cat and sitting on people. "If you'd like I could keep in mind to stay off you when I'm in a feline form. Cats in general do make you feel uneasy right?" He purred then got up and rather sluggishly brought himself over to Morgana to curl around the witch. He did feel a bit sleepy, perhaps it was the poison or some mental effect you get after hearing what was to come or what might happen to you. The dragon shaped vampire let out a toothy yawn, which he waved off with one of his large claws. If he gave into the poison he might have landed on the witch, but being a vampire caused the poison to take little longer in taking effect especially when the vampire is fighting against it. "I'll be fine Xiao Xiao. The poison is just to put me to sleep nothing more I hope."
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Ariana stood a bit off to the side, watching the three people in front of her. Well, vampire, squirrel thing, and woman.....who might not even be a woman. She felt extremely curious...what WAS Morgana?

"This is...probably a weird question, but...are you a human Morgana? Or something else?" She asked. "Not many humans I know who can heal with their hands like that..."

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 pm

"Any poison can be cured, darling." Morgana said. "Of course, there are poisons so potent that the victim is dead before he even realizes the tip hit him, but if that were the case, we wouldn't be having this discussion." And she gave a creepy smile at that one.

Morgana watched Eric as he curled around and yawned. Yep, he was definitely poisoned. But she couldn't wear an appropriate face, for Ariana's question was just too amusing.

"I am indeed human, darling!" She said with a chuckle. "I'm surprised someone like yourself finds it hard to believe that a human is capable of performing magic."

She then watched Eric more.

"Looks like you are infected." Morgana said. "I have an antidote in my cabin, which I could have Succubus retrieve, unless you'd like a nap."
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 am

"If you'd like I could keep in mind to stay off you when I'm in a feline form. Cats in general do make you feel uneasy right?"

She sighed in relief at the offer. “Yes, that would be nice, thank you. I’m just not very comfortable with anything that tends to eat/kill squirrels though I’m slowly getting over my uneasiness with cats.”

Well, with Miya and Bonkers glomping her on frequent basis, she is pretty much forced to get over it.

She flicked her tail to the right and curled it around her cosily when the dragon yawned, yawning herself as well and wondering if she should find a little cubby hole in a tree somewhere and nap.

“Some humans could do magic in my world too but it takes a lot of training,” Xiao said to Morgana’s answer to Ariana’s question. “Almost all the human magic users have expelling bad spirits or people like me for a living.”
    [INACT.] Eric Fang
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Eric Fang on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Too late. The poison took hold of the vampire's body and set to work on putting the dragon to sleep. It first started out looking like the dragon was slowly tipping to one side then balancing off to the other. Then with out warning Eric collapsed forward on the witch or perhaps in that particular person's general direction, it depends if she is quick enough to avoid his falling on her.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 am

Ariana frowned slightly. Oh, since she was a werewolf, that meant she knew every single kind of supernatural character? Ha, yeah right....she had barely met any vampires, and had met only one wolf like herself. And especially no magic people.

"Despite whatever it is that I might be, I haven't ever met anyone capable of magic. I don't find it 'Hard to believe', I was just curious...humans of MY world don't usually have that kind of...mumbo jumbo." Ariana said, before flinching and staring as Eric seemed to faint on top of Morgana. Must have been that poison stuff....

"...Are you okay Morgana?" She blinked.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Morgana tried to get out of the way, but she tripped, and Eric landed on her foot.

There was too much body dispersing the weight to really hurt Morgana, but it still pinned her. With a mildly annoyed groan, she managed to pull herself free.

"...I think the poison got to him." Morgana said, getting to her feet. "Succubus! Get the antidote. ...it'll be a minute. Want to draw on him~?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm