Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Post by Skyler on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Jana just stuck her tongue out at Lacia. "you are just jealous of Zim and my awesomeness of extreme awesomeness." she said, throwing her into Miya.

Jana also picked up a balloon and threw it at Ahsoka "Now Zim and I have a total of 6 points, the rest of you none!"

Re: Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Miya caught Lacia and stabilized her.

"Oh, go suck down Windows Vista, wireferret!" Lacia countered.
    "Lacia~!" Miya admonished cutely. "Oh you. So, what are you three doing~?"
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Zim blinked at Ahsoka. She just got covered with paint, and that's all she said. But he shrugged and grinned triumphantly, she had at least done as he commanded and told him her name!

"Aaah, Ahsoka....your name sucks." Zim snickered, before cackling at Jana's 'insult' to the CAAATpeople. "YES, COWER AND BE ENVIOUS OF OUR AWESOME!" He said with a dramatic point and another cackle. He gave Jana a highfive when she tossed another balloon befoe blinking at the more muscular CAAAAAT.

"CURRENTLY, we are dousing you CAAAATS with paint!" He shrugged.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:58 am

"Hi Ahsoka and Fuck you Lacia! It's wirewolf you stupid cat!" she yelled at the STUPID catgirl. "The fuck does it look like we are doing, stupids" she stuck her tongue out at them and looked up at Zim.

"Zim is a pretty weird name too" Hana said to him, flicking his head, but high fived him
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Snips rolled her eyes at Zim's retort, not even dignifying it with words.

"We done with the fighting, then?" she said, noting they were speaking in a relatively civil manner now.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"FERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!" Lacia exclaimed, pointing at Jana. "Ha! See how you like it!"

Miya, however, looked at Zim. He had coated them in paint, yes, but the far more important thing was how adorable he was.

"Aww~." She cooed, and quickly scooped Zim up. "Look at him! He's like a dog, or something! Look how cute~." She nuzzled cheeks with him. "Let's get a bow on him~!"
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Zim growled at Jana's flick, then blinked as she...highfived him right afterwards? Eh, after a year or two of being with Jana on the Breach though, he was used to her moodswinging tendencies.

He rolled his eyes right back at Ahsoka, but before he could come up with anymore insults....he was grabbed by a CAT. And CUDDLED. Zim struggled and tried to claw his way out of her grasp, as if he was being handled by a vicious predator rather than a catgirl.

"RELEASE ME, YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME LIKE THIS, LET ME GO!" He yelled at the top of his Irken lungs.
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Ahsoka laughed.

"There's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. It's your body! No one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to! So what do you do? First, you say no. Then, you get outta there! Most importantly, you tell someone you trust, like your parents, your teacher, or a police officer," she said, recalling a rather odd little animation she'd found monitoring the data transmissions networks.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

"Raaaape!" Jana called at Zim was picked up "I am totally calling rape on your ass." And as if on cue, Ahsoka started reciting something about touching others. All the cyborg could do was stare at her, really really stare at her.

"The fuck you smokin' Ahsoka?"

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Miya restrained the panicking Zim, growing only more enthralled as he struggled oh so adorably.

Lacia, meanwhile, laughed at the words recited.

"Alright, alright, let him go." Lacia said. "We're lesbians, we can't rape him. Logic, Miya!"
    "Nobody's raping anyone! Except with HUGS~." Miya protested, nuzzling Zim more.

But, finally, she set him down and patted him fondly.
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Zim spared a glance at Ahsoka, staring at her like she'd grown three heads.

"...Are you INSANE TENTACLE-HEAD?!" Zim yelled derisively, rolling his large insectiod eyes at the woman before going back to struggling in the cat's grasp. What a strange alien, that Ahsoka.

Finally, at the command of her Master, the caaaat let him go. Zim relished in the release from her capture and quickly got behind Jana and climbed onto her strange, spiky head, using her hair as a shield in case the CAAAT attacked more.
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 pm

"...They're not tentacles, they're lekku. There's a big difference, though the most prominent is that they're not prehensile," Ahsoka corrected Zim.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

"You also can't rape him cause I won't let you, and I am pretty sure Zim has no sex organs in the first place." she stated at the two cats, rolling her eye.

She just stared at Ahsoka as she explained what the "tentacles" on her head were. "Still look like tentacles to me." she snickered.

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm

"Huh? No way he has nothing down there." Lacia said, tilting her head.

She walked up to Jana and snatched Zim off her head, her hair providing no shielding protection. She held Zim up like she was selecting a watermelon, and inspected his lower half.

"Hm, I'm not seeing sign of anything..." Lacia said, scrutinizing Zim's crotch."But maybe his man parts just retract inside him when not in use, like a dog, or Kev."
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 am

Zim just shrugged at Ahsoka before nodding at Jana. "The cyborg speaks tr-JSFDJHADJHAAJ" Before he could finished however, he was rudely grabbed and inspected by the redheaded cat.

He growled, snarled, and struggled in the woman's grasp, disliking this HUMILATING situation. "I HAVE NO SEXUAL ORGANS AT ALL, LET GO OF ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!" He snarled. He gave one last wiggle, before finally getting sick of trying to wiggle out of her grasp. He ejected his PAK legs and easily scrambled out of her grasp and back onto Jana's head.

"We must LEAVE Jana, before that CAT tries to ASSAULT ME AGAIN." He urged, ready to leave the two cats and the tentacle-headed mutant to be amongst themselves.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 am