Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Post by Skyler on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Jana had been feeling lonely lately, seeing as everyone seemed to be so busy. Just to name a few, Prix was working as a bus, Zurg was.....most likely with Jo, and Megamind..well she had no clue where the hell he was, though she missed him. When she was bored she always ended up thinking about Dani, and not the current Dani at that. Of course remembering the girl she dated then helped kill did not exactly leave Jana feeling well.

A balloon filled with paint splattered against the pavement, coating people and cars in a thick, red paint.

It was best Dani was gone, right? Now there was no one to bother everyone, no one for everyone on the face of the Breach could hate. And how was she to know Dani would not go to the Pool of Souls and not come back?

Another balloon filled with paint seemingly came out of no where hitting a kid holding a balloon, which resulted in it flying out of his grasp. The paint splattered boy started to cry, his mother looking everywhere for the perpetrator.

[ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Re: Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Ahsoka approached from behind... she'd seen the baloons falling, and followed up. She leaned against the ledge of the building, by Jana...

"Some view, huh?" she said, making conversation.
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Bored and Looking for Trouble (Tag: People I have not RPed with in awhile or ever D:)

Post by Invader Zim on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Zim had also been drawn by the balloons, because one had landed on him. And now, he was covered in disgusting red paint! All over! And its was disgusting AND itchy! The Irken climbed up the side of the building with his PAK-legs, eager to show the person who did this not to mess with Zim, only to see Jana. Why was he not surprised? And also, an alien of some kind. With tentacles.

"JANA! Are you the one behind this?!" He yelled, gesturing to his now red body angrily.
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Ahsoka's bubble was punctured. She'd hoped to speak with the girl, she had... potential. In spite of herself, she chuckled at Zim.

"What if she is?" she asked.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"Oh hey Ahsoka. Fancy meeting you here on top of this building~" she said, dropping another water balloon, now hitting an old women. "Bullseye!"

When Zim came up on the roof she immediately laughed at him. "I got you good didn't I Zimmy~" She said to him. "Call it as repayment for that tattoo you gave me~"
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Zim glanced over at the orange alien female with tentacles. Dear Irk, those things looked like they were about to attack! He frowned at her, eyes narrowed a bit.

"If she is, then what I do is NOT your business! BUT, because you asked, what I'll do is yell, and we shall get into a brief fight of some kind, which will end with us putting flags in another before she hugs me. IT IS THE NATURE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP!" Zim declared, with his inside voice.

He cackled at Jana, aah those were fun memories! Well, not having a hornet nest in his PAK, or being in Jana's body, but her face when she saw her tattoo: PRICELESS!

"The TATTOO was repayment for you ripping my antennae off!" He said with a dramatic point to Jana, before reaiming his point at Ahsoka. "NOW. Who are YOU?"

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 am

Miya and Lacia were on a cute little married couple date. They walked down the street, garnering much attention from the perverse residents of the city. They got so many stares at Sandy's... rude people~!

But as they walked, they saw Jana's little commotion.

"...hey~!" Miya protested accusingly.

Miya and Lacia made their way around to where Jana was.

"The hell are you doing?" Lacia asked.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

"Don't get your force in a knot." Jana said to Ahsoka, picking up Zim and putting him on her head. She handed him a balloon filled with paint. "Yeah Zim and I have a great relationship, don't we?"

"Ripping your antenna off was for you putting flags in my head!" or something like that.

Of course with every trouble maker, there were people who had to try and be party poopers. "What does it look like I am doing? I'm throwing shit" she threw 2 balloons filled with paint at Miya and Lacia.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am

Lacia, the gymnast, easily dodged the painty projectile. Miya, however, was hit. She was now coated in blue paint. She shrieked in surprise, stumbling back and looking at the paint she was now covered in.

"HEY!" Lacia yelled, running to Miya to check on her.
    Miya looked at all the paint, then at Jana.

There was a Mexican standoff.

Finally, Miya charged. She leapt into the air, a clear parabolic arc in this pounce, and tackled Jana, coating her in equal paint.

"NYAH!" Miya exclaimed defiantly. "FOR CATKIND!"
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Zim grinned wickedly, as Jana set him atop her head, his unofficial throne. And it was so high up! He grabbed his paint balloon, and was just about to toss it at someone's face down below, when the DREADED creature, known as NEKOS appeared! 2 of them too! Irk, was Carrie multiplying wih herself now?!

"CAAAAAATS!" Zim hissed angrily, before cackling when Jana doused them with paint. Miya tackled Jana though, which dislodged Zim from his spot on Jana's head onto Miya's back. Which was fine with him, since he jumped up, and body slammed that balloon of paint onto Miya's back. And it was green too, so any that had splashed on him just made him look green again.

"Jana and Zim, three, CAAAATS zero! YOU LOSE!" He cackled obnoxiously.
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 am

Snips couldn't help but chuckle at the display. It was like a manic, lively Punch and Judy. Obviously, childhood was something else to this girl... Something unlike what she herself had experienced.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"Gah!" Jana yelled as she was tackled and Zim fell off her head. Laughing as hit her with the green paint balloon, Jana picked Zim back up and put him on her head.

"Aaaawright~ Losers" she laughed and stuck her tongue out at the lesbian cats. She high fived Zim.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

"HEY!" Miya protested, now a mix of blue and green. Jana stuck her tongue out, so Miya flicked it, getting paint all over it. Ha! "Nyah, your tongue is green! You look like Venom~!"

Lacia laughed. She wiped some paint off Miya with her hand, and pet Jana with it.

"Nice to see you, Jana." She said coyly, as if there was no paint on her hand. "Nice to see you~."
    Invader Zim
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Zim hissed a bit in Ahsoka's general direction. The feeble alien, she didn't even bother to answer Zim's command and tell him her name! Such disrespect for a well renowned Irken Invader will not be tolerated! But before he could really do anything, jana had grabbed him and put him back on her head.

Jana highfived him, LIKE A BOSS, and ZIm highfived back, giving the cats a smug look. "RUB THE PAINT ALL YOU WANT, you have still lost! Lost spectacularly!" He cackled, before pointing at Ahsoka dramatically. "But there is still one among us that reminds unpaintified! WE MUST FIX THIS!" He cackled, getting down off of Jana just to grab a paint balloon. Balloon in hand, he made his way back onto Jana's head, then tossed it at Ahsoka. Zim cackled victoriously, giving Ahsoka another smug little Zim look.
    [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Ahsoka Tano on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm

She laughed, "By the way," she managed to Zim, "the name's Ahsoka." She wasn't sure what to do at this point, but at the least this was entertaining and a break from training.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 am