Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Hey, This Isn't Circumventing [Tag: Jo]

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

"I know, I know." It was hard to forget that he was evil when you were on Planet Z and had to sleep in the dungeon. "But hey, it was just me and a few grubs down there! I think they were playing hooky from work," she added in a low whisper. "But since nothing bad happened, don't sweat it. No harm, no foul!" She didn't know if she'd managed to reassure him or not, but she didn't want him to worry over something like that. As if his feelings for her could ever be mistaken.

"If I'm doomed to pamper Shalti then doom me some more! I can't get enough of her~" Jo rubbed Shalti's tummy, making a happy sound when she licked her fingers. Shalti was to die for! The cuteness! It was unbearable! And as for the crack children.... Shalti was loads better.

Jo wrinkled her nose at the mention of X'ngtaat, but watched him leave some things on the desk curiously. She did open her mouth to object to the blaster, but he got to her first. "Alright, alright, I'll carry it around with me." She appreciated that he cared for her well-being, she really did. She just really, really hated blasters.

She watched him make for the door, chewing momentarily on her lower lip. She understood that he couldn't stay any longer, but that didn't mean that she liked it. She laid Shalti upon the bed carefully, then got up and gave Zurg a tight hug and a kiss on the nose. "Just good night." She smiled and stood up on tiptoe, pressing her forehead to his. "See you tomorrow~"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm

"Hooky!?" Zurg suddenly flared his eyes with the agitated shaking of his fists. "Hooky on my planet of unspeakable evil while they should be doing cruel, unbearable, forced labour!? Oh, that is sooo not acceptable. I outta find who was down there at that time and wring their little, grubby ne--" And then he was suddenly kissed by Jo, the Evil Emperor's infuriated attitude literally gone with the wind. "On second thought..." His face in a daze. "I'll just forget all about them and wish that they to stay out of trouble~!"

Oh, what a fool, what a fool, what a fool.

But in a good way.

Perhaps out a wee bit of heartache somewhere in that black hole of a heart, the Evil Emperor hesitated to break the embrace and he did his best to keep a smile only a trooper could wear. "Well, Jo, I guess this is good night!" But as much as he tried to feign it someone like Jo could easily see through his facade -- the pained feeling was in his voice! Zurg was such a terrible liar when trying to be genuine. "A-Anyway, this is lingering on long enough and I can't go to work feeling so mopey." A little pep talk was going to do the trick, and he was going to like it!

With a swipe of his PDA the door whooshed up and he stood out of her room at last. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow, Jo! Be sure to get plenty of rest--oh, and eat breakfast! Chef has been telling me that you aren't eating breakfast!" He scolded with a frown and finger. And he would have continued to lecture the grown woman about the important of eating a balanced meal when the door started to close.

"Ack! GoodnightJo,sleepwell,andbesuretosendmealistofwhatyouwanttodoviathePDA! GOODNIGHT!"

And thus, the Evil Emperor was shutout from a room in his very own palace.

Go figure.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"Mmhmm~" Jo smiled up at him, letting her fingers dance along his collar. She liked how she could make him lose his star cruiser of thought like that. Granted, he could do the same to her, so it wasn't like she had any special power over him. But she could tell how upset he was just from his voice and decided that cutting this short would have to be for the best.

"Just think about all the fun stuff we can get down to over the next few days. That ought to keep the mopey feelings away. It works for me!"

She laughed as the door began to slide close and he kept talking. "Alright, I'll come down for breakfast tomorrow. I'll send you some ideas, sleep well, pamper Shalti, and don't forget to take a nap, too!" She called, trying to get in as much as she could before the door closed.

"Goodnight," she concluded, patting the sealed off door once.

And then she turned back to get ready for bed, curling up with Shalti, and had a far better sleep than she had the previous three nights.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am