Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Cursed Diamonds Aren't a Girl's Best Friend (Tag: Aya, Shadow Link)

Vaati
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 38

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Cursed Diamonds Aren't a Girl's Best Friend (Tag: Aya, Shadow Link)

Post by Vaati on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 am

Vaati sat in his throne, lazily looking around the room. He was very pleased to be home again. And yet, much had changed in time he was dead. In fact, the first thing he'd been told was that Shadow Link had been arrested by some Knights Templar group calling themselves the 'police.' Police did not exist in Hyrule, only castle knights, and to Vaati they were no different; fools, standing in his way. Of course, his goal was personal power, but in order to obtain it, he was sure he'd have to do a thing or two that might cross these knights, such as stealing, kidnapping, and other such 'punishable offenses.'

He looked down at Shadow Link, who was laying on the floor with his leg resting on his other knee and his hands behind his head. He looked completely bored. He'd explained the entire police thing to Vaati, how he and Jana had stolen some money and been forced to clean up for it, after Jana had been locked up and Shadow Link had apparently rescued her...? Vaati wasn't sure how much of that was true, but common sense told him that kidnapping and stealing the power from someone would get you in far more trouble than petty theft.

And then Aya had told him something most useful: she worked for these knights. Vaati's red eyes looked down at the violet gemstone pendent that was resting in his hand. As he looked at it, a red eye appeared in the center of the gem, but only for a second. He had cursed the pendent. Cursed it so that the moment Aya put it on she would willing agree to pass any information him from the police. She'd be his insider, his spy. And the spell was a good one, for it would not remain in the necklace, but be cast on Aya when she put it on, so even if she removed the pendent it would remain. Undetectable, and not the kind of spell that would change her behavior, so no one would know.

He clenched his hand around the purple pendent, again feeling that annoying feeling that had been nagging on him since he'd returned. He wasn't weak, he wouldn't give in. He had to pursue his goal, he'd given up everything for this. It was all he had left.

He'd requested that Aya come meet him at the palace, and had Shadow Link send a copy down with one of his pets to give her a ride if she needed it. Now all he had to do was wait for her to arrive.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Cursed Diamonds Aren't a Girl's Best Friend (Tag: Aya, Shadow Link)

Post by Aya Valentine on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Aya couldn't be happier to see Lord Vaati again. He was probably on of the nicest people and he had been dead for so long it was just wonderful to see the lavender haired mage. And getting to visit the Palace in the Sky was always a new and lovely experionce everytime, well except for this time. This time the vampiress had recived a ride from Shadow Link and his huge hellish bird. It was the Helmroc King, or whatever, Aya hadn't bothered to rmeber, she was too busy shrieking and screaming up a storm. Mentally she crossed this off her list of ways to travel, next time she'd just use the shadows and save the near re-death experince.

After landing at the Palace entrance, Aya slide off the giant bird's back and groaned. Bird's plus Flying plus heights never settled well with her, even as a vampire. When fully collected she got up and walked slowly torwards the entrance. Aya noticed the symbol of an eye on the ground and was faintly creeped out. Eyes. Eyes that were always watching. Shrugging and shuddering she walked into the arch way and gasped in awe. It was pleasingly dark in teh Palace, suitable for her sensitive and elicate skin to handle but also shades and hues of Purple and more eyes adorning the walls and floors. Looking to her right she spotted stained glass, in the color purple, with a eye as well. "Lord Vaati sure does like eyes alot." Aya said, though more too herself as she looked around in piqued curosity. But she would explore later, Lord Vaati was waiting and she didn't want to keep him waiting.

With that thought she trooped forward, walking along the purple carpet, till she reached a stone door with an eye emblazened upon it. She tilted her head and looked at it. Where was the handle? Aya stepped forward with a confused look and was shocked, ableit happy to see the stone door moved on it's own accord upward. Well who needed those overrated handles anyway? Smiling she stepped through the door way and hummed as she approached the throne where the Lord himself sat. With a bow she adressed him.

"Hello Lord Vaati. Sorry If I made you wait too long." Aya looked up and gave the lavender lord a gentle motherly smile and waited for his reply.
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Vaati on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am

Vaati looked up from the pendent in his hand when his stone eyes detected the presence of the one he was waiting for. Now to play this so he wouldn't give his intentions away. He almost shook his head. Aya worked for him, she babysat Shadow Link, and she was one of the few here he didn't dislike. She was also Anna's sister, another reason he would never cast any truly bad curses on her.

But she had a sense of morals and under normal circumstances she'd not agree to spy on her work. This small curse was necessary.

Vaati stood up as Aya entered, and gave her a sweeper bow. "Greetings, Aya~" He walked to her, face unreadable. Shadow Link had sat up when Aya entered and now followed Vaati over to her, red eyes gleaming with amusement as he looked up at her.

"I'm pleased you could make it. Now~" He signaled for her to follow him, walking out in a side corridor that led along the outer wall of the palace. "I have a little trinket I found and thought you might like." He held the pendent out to her. "Consider it a late Christams gift." Shadow Link had told him there had been a lot of presents exchanged for this Christmas holiday, and it was perfect cover up. The pendent was certainly nice enough to be a gift. "And I was wondering if you were in need of living quarters. If you are, you're more than welcome to move here." He said, stopping at a balcony and looking out at the clouds that swirled around the palace, waiting to make sure she had put the necklace on and the curse had worked before bringing up the request he had for her.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

"Greetings, Aya~"

Aya smiled a little wider and straightened up from her bow as Vaati gave a bow of his own. Walking towards her she saw Shadow Link in tow. Ah, the little shadowy boy, he was terrible yet adorable though he sure didn't like to be referred to as such. "Hello lord Vaati~" Aya greeted Vaati again, it was good to see the purple Mage indeed.

"I'm pleased you could make it. Now~ I have a little trinket I found and thought you might like."

Following his signal she kept a few paces behind, not entirely sure of where they were heading, but making sure to look at all the things to see. And a gift for her~? She liked gifts indeed. "For me, Lord Vaati? You didn't have to do that." The vampire looked down at the pendant and her green eyes widen like a kid in a candy store. It was so purple! And shiny! And valuable looking!

"Consider it a late Christams gift."

A gift? She didn't even have one to give him back. But it was purple and so pretty. And Aya didn't really have any jewelry aside from her ring. Reaching out for the pendant she looked it over some more admiring it's glittering, and sparkling with such luster. The vampriess took the lovely gift and put it on, looking down, admiring the stone.

"And I was wondering if you were in need of living quarters. If you are, you're more than welcome to move here."

Ceasing her walking Aya gave a small laugh. "I have a room at the Inn, I wouldn't want to burden you either, Lord Vaati." Now that was kind of him. A necklace and a offer is she needed shelter. Now if anyone thought he was evil, she'd never understand why, he was so sweet to her.
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Vaati on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

"Ah, that's good." Vaati nodded. He had suspected that Aya must have a place to live, but of course if she didn't he couldn't have her homeless. He turned to her again, noting the necklace around her neck. "I have a request of you, if you don't mind." And of course she wouldn't mind, that was what the curse was for. "I'd like for you to pass on to me anything of interest that the police-knights do or are planning, keep me informed of them." He would make sure that when she gave him this information they were alone and that he didn't let on that he knew of anything. He wouldn't want to risk her losing her job, it was a useful position. They could probably meet here for the exchange, the magic around the palace would keep unwanted ears from listening in.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Aya smiled, a nice gift and a nice offer. As too why people disliked Lord Vaati she couldn't begin to fathom. She perked up when he begun to speak again. A request of her? She wondered briefly what it could possibly be.

"I'd like for you to pass on to me anything of interest that the police-knights do or are planning, keep me informed of them."

The vampriess blinked then let loose another smile to the Wind Mage. " I would be glad to pass anything I hear or know to you Lord Vaati. It is an honor to serve you." Ah yes, she was agreeable and happy, like nothing was amiss, because to her it was not. " So Lord Vaati, is there anything else that you need?"
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

Post by Vaati on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am

Vaati smiled inwardly. Once, long ago, if he had been so fortunate to have a friend, he'd never have dreamed of putting a spell on them. However, he'd learned to hard way that friendship is a weak bond, he didn't trust it, no, magic was the only way to ensure loyalty.

"I have nothing else in mind, if you wish to stay for a while you are welcome, but I can transport you to the surface anytime you'd like." He said, smiling.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Aya nodded slowly and tilted her head to think. No she had to get back tot eh surface, she had things to do!"Maybe I can come visit another time, Lord Vaati, I have work to do yet. But I am most glad to have been able to come today and serve you." She smiled also, slightly oblivious and completely happy, she twirled the necklace a few times. It was such a lovely jem, purple was forever in fashion.

"But if it is not too much to ask, can you transport me to the forest, I need to go there first, if that was alright." Surely this would not be too much to ask of the wind mage.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 pm