Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Tracking Down a Nameless Witness (Tag: Prix)

Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Re: Tracking Down a Nameless Witness (Tag: Prix)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:22 pm

"Hmm..Bobcat....Ah, you must mean the strange looking fuzzy creature. I don't understand how he is a bobcat, I have seen a few in my time and he does not resemble one. Too bright and colorful and...strange." 'Smithson' commented.

Prixlezub grinned under this charade, the gullibility of the police force here was astounding. K took his story easily after a little revising, and the demon decided it would be the same with Hellboy. However, having to slight a fellow demon saddened the prince some, but he knew what would most likely happen if he did not try to cover his tracks.

"The vehicle was moving fairly fast... The thing looked to be a blurr." The demon recollected the story he fed to Bonkers. "It goes the same with the driver, but I could make out blue skin, and a large looking head. However, my eyesight was damaged in a fight long ago. My witnessings may not be as accurate as you would like."

Hellboy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hellboy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 am

Hellboy didn't bother to explain that Bonkers was a cartoon. The archaic demon wouldn't even know what a cartoon was. But Hellboy listened to what he had to say all the same. So he was still suggesting the culprit was Megamind?

He put his hands on his hips, gun still held loosely in his left hand. "What about the car's colour? Remember that?" He just needed a confirmation, just one. And then they could both be on their way. Hellboy wouldn't do anything against the demon unless the demon forced him to. So far, he hadn't harmed anyone, and besides, Hellboy would need proof to go against him. And he couldn't charge the demon for past deeds.

The job of a police officer was a tricky one.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Smithson hummed a little in thought as if remembering the color of the car. After a moment, the demon in disguise replied. "I remember seeing blue on the vehicle."

Prixlezub shifted again behind the dumpster, stretching his arms. Having to sit in an uncomfortable position was taking it's toll on his muscles. His back and shoulders were stiffening up from having to hide behind the dumpster and against the wall for so long.

"That is all I remember of the vehicle, Hellboy." Smithson added in.

The demon prince hoped that Hellboy would end his questioning there, the whole hiding behind a dumpster and voice throwing was getting old quickly. That, and he wanted to continue with finding Ava to make armor for him.
    Hellboy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hellboy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 pm

And that sealed the deal. Either Smithson or Jana was lying. The real question, however, was who to believe in this case. The newcomer demon, or the old delinquet?

"Thanks for your time, 'Smithson'," Hellboy said shortly, holstering his gun again. He didn't care to know the demon's real name. Smithson worked just fine for him. "I won't bother you again. Have fun exploring the city and stay out of trouble."
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Smithson nodded from behind the dumpster. "It is no problem." The demon grinned. "I bid you a good day as well, Hellboy."

Once Hellboy had left the alley, Prixlezub climbed out from behind the dumpster. The demon removed the invisibility spell from himself and dusted any dirt and grime from himself. A smug grin spread across the human form's features as he exited the alley as well, continuing his walk through the city.

The encounter was close, but hopefully Hellboy believed what the demon had to say. With all this talking with the police, the demon was starting to regret answering the questions Bonkers had given him. In fact, just turning himself invisible and running off would have been a much better choice of actions.

Ah well, too late for that. The demon would now have to wait for the results of his little hunt, hopefully he lied well enough to cover his tracks.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm