65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Worthless [Tag: Prixlezub, the Demon Prince of Automative Hell]

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Again!

Zurg narrowly avoided getting pounced and incinerated, his back a bit scorched from the sudden, intense heat. What was giving him away!? The Evil Emperor looked back over his shoulder as he ran, and he noticed something trailing. His prints! His boots were leaving prints!

The facepalm to his face was deserving.

"I'm such a fool!" He hissed to himself, pausing to unhook his rocket boots and cast them aside to someplace he would remember later. He would come back, he promised. And with his boots gone, he hoped the demon would have an even harder time as the Evil Emperor became smart and walked only upon junk and debris, no longer the wet ground.

Satellite charge: 66%

[Hide-and-go-Melt: 1 turn]

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Prixlezub chuckled to himself as he saw more fresh prints on the wet ground, eagerly following them, only to find that they stopped abruptly. The demon growled irritably, the alien must have figured out finally that he was leaving a convenient trail for him to follow and decided to wise up. The demon's horned head swiveled around as he tried to find another clue to his quarry's direction of movement. The he got an idea, something he learned from his travels to the mortal world and spending time around humans.

To find your prey, you must think like your prey.

Of course. The demon grinned to himself and paced around, thinking. If I were an evil emperor, where would I hide.. He thought looking at the prints left in the mud for a moment. Then he figured it out, obviously he would go to the scrap piles, where his prints would not show up. That explained how he was keeping from being tracked. The next part was, where would he be hiding? The demon thought for a moment, looking around. He noticed some fairly new-looking boots amongst a pile of car parts and he walked over to them, sniffing to see if he could get a scent from them. Once again, the smell of polluted air messed with his nose, and he could not get a scent off the boots. To him, this was suspicious. Even in the worst of sandstorms, the demon could get a scent and still track. Just as an experiment, he sniffed at a nearby car, then back at the boots. The car smelled of metal, iron and gasoline, clearly. The boots however, smelled of pollution.

It dawned on him. He could not track his enemy like this because he smelled too much like the scrap yard! It was all so clear now. The demon would have to track something else, but what?

Then the demon thought for a moment, "if Zurg is without his boots, then he must not be wearing anything on his feet really. If he is clumsy enough in his fleeing to cut open his foot..." The demon grinned and turned to the junk pile, this one seemed to be made of discarded twisted and broken shrapnel, looking more than sharp enough to slice open a human's skin. He looked about for a trail of blood, not really for the color, but more the scent.

He came upon something that was unusually silvery, a small streak of silver liquid that was on an especially sharp piece of shrapnel. He beamed and sniffed at the blood for a moment, getting a scent. Then trotted off along the wall of scrap, his nose down and tracking the blood.

he followed it to a few trucks grouped up, as that was where the trail ended. The demon rumbled for a moment, thinking, then decided to try the trucks. He turned and lashed out with his tail-blade, the metal finally starting to cool down after the long search.

Prix:39/160
    ---
    Tank skin: Because of Prixleub's diet of hard ore, his hide is a bit more resilient to damage. (fist/physical attacks,swords,great swords, axes, pole-arms/staffs,blunt attacks, are reduced. bullets bounce off if hit at an angle. However, lazers, missiles, alchemy, chemical attacks and nuclear/sub-atomic attacks still do normal damage. [50% damage reduction for mele attacks, 25% reduction for bullets])

Heat Miser:
    Prixlezub's skin is a scorching 500 degrees, and because of his time in Automotive Hell, heat and flame based attacks will not do damage against him. His skin can give a nasty burn to anyone who is foolish enough to touch it without proper protection as well.(2 coins/die to determine the severity of the burns: 1 hit: light burn 2 hit: severe burns)
    ----
    Molten rage:

The heat from melting down the compactor has superheated his horns, teeth and tail-blade to red-hot temperatures. all attacks with the effected parts use two dice. Lasts for three turns.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

The member 'Prixlezub' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#2 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 28, 18, 2, 24, 26, 18
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

The member 'Prixlezub' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm

It was true. Zurg had cut himself on a rather sharp piece of metal, the Evil Emperor recalling the pain it gave him. In the junk pile he had selected, he had just finished injecting his exposed foot with a shot to prevent the acquisition of disease and harmful parasites. Nasty things, those. But, in his carelessness back there, he narrowly avoided his head suddenly lopped off by a swinging tail blade.

His blood must have alerted the demon! Clever boy. Very clever. No more running.

Zurg himself suddenly popped up like a daisy from the refuse and he stood confidently upon the discarded junk. "So, you think you've won, do you?" He inquired with a tease in his voice. "You think that with your demon abilities and heat that you've ousted me, the Evil. Emperor. Zurg! Hardly, for you see, my dear Prixlezub! I had the upper hand all this time! Observe!"

The Evil Emperor held up his communicator and pointed to the sky. "While you were about chasing me like some war hound to a sylixxese rat, I was already busy plotting your inevitable failure! Watch, Demon Prince, as my satellite obliterates your victory!" And he pressed the button, giving the command.

Up above, in the cold vacuum of space, the satellite's dial pointed downwards at the signaled location and a great big, blue beam of light crackled from its needle-like point and fired.

The blast was so powerful that the clouds parted radially, and both Prixlezub and Zurg would be knocked off their feet.

[Fire the Laser!: Since Zurg only charged it to 99%, the satellite is not a death ray. However, it is pretty darn powerful. After the initial blast on Prixlezub, a die will be rolled for splash damage--this is radiation. Radiation hits both targets each turn.]

Last edited by Evil Emperor Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm

The member 'Evil Emperor Zurg' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (51-55)' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#3 'Attack/Heal (51-55)' : 38
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 pm

A large ray of light shot forth out of the clouds, the impact sending the demon flying through the air and into another junk pile, shrapnel flying up from the landing. He was so close. Just one bite to the emperor's body could have easily done enough damage to give him some serious lacerations and puncture wounds. Alas, however, that was not how the fight went.

The demon tried to get up, his hide peeled back and opened up in places from the blast energy and the radiation that came with it, fiery blood flowing heavily from his wounds. While the strong hide of the demon could stand up to most attacks, lasers and plasma beams were not included, when he was hit with them, he was hit full force. large and small pieces of shrapnel stuck out of the areas where the hide was peeled off by the explosion, giving the demon a prickly look to his body. The blood flowed over his front facing horns, giving him, once again, a fiery crown look.

The blood-covered sides of the demon heaved with each breath, showing just how close to the breaking point the demon was. He looked on at where the laser had hit, wondering if Zurg was in the same predicament as well. If he wasn't, well, if the alien tried to kill Prixlezub in this state, let it be known that even if you chop the demon's head off, it will still bite.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Although Prix was hit full force from the skyward beam, Zurg wasn't entirely unscathed from such an attack. He knew it was a madman's gambit, but getting hit with the force of the beam was much better than being mauled in Prixlezub's maw.

A purple hand shot out from a pile of rubbish, stained with silver and sludge. An arm soon followed and then the Evil Emperor himself, as the battered man shakily rose up. Zurg was covered in horn to exposed purple toe in silver and black--his blood and sludge from the scrapyard. Metal had impaled him, too, but not as much as the Demon Prince. A nasty piece stuck him in the shoulder, and with a snarl the Evil Emperor ripped it out.

"Arrrrrgh!" He threw it away with a clatter and hobbled down the pile, his feet splashing into a pile of muck as he landed. The black sync suit was tattered, allowing his purple skin to show along with blackened abrasions already starting to bruise.

The very air was thick with prickling heat, and not like Prixlezub's. The radiation was potent closer to the center, and as Zurg traced his eyes along he saw the fallen Demon Prince. The earth near Prixlezub had been turned to charred glass almost instantly from the energy ray, creating a scorched halo around the demon. It actually looked very fitting and beautiful. Fit Prixlezub well. Zurg could see from the wounds that Prixlezub was in just as bad shape as he was, and the Evil Emperor took a few steps forward.

"Prixlezub! You still kicking? Don't make me come... come over and yank on your nose ring!" Zurg heckled, stumbling onto a knee.

He was just going to rest... Yeah.... rest...
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 pm

The demon twitched upon hearing Zurg's voice, groaning painfully as he rolled over at looked up from his place on the scrap heap. Though he was very badly injured from the laser and loosing tons of fiery blood, he found some strength to raise his head and look over at the dictator, from the looks of things, he was not in the best of shape himself. However, considering the trick he pulled with the laser coming from the sky, he did not take any chances with lowering his guard.

He growled threateningly at Zurg, "So, what do you plan to do now? remove my horns and have them as trophies after you have killed me, or perhaps skin me for my hide?" seriousness thick in his voice, though tired.

His eyes stared down at the alien, and while the demon's body could not do much in this state, his eyes still generated the same amount of malice and ferocity that he had when in top condition. The demon was like a tiger in a pitfall trap, you may have caught it and speared it, but even on it's last breath it will still roar at you. Refusing to show weakness. After all, back in the demon's homeworld, showing weakness was highly look down upon, resulting even in death.

The demon puffed smoke from his grill, continuing to growl. He did not dare show weakness to his opponent.

"Come then, come and get what you earned." he snarled.

The demon's mane was starting to flicker and die down, a sure sign his health was deteriorating. both from the radiation and the blood-loss. A little longer and the demon would surely fall unconscious. His head was already felling stuffy and unable to think clearly.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"Oh, don't be so... melodramatic..." Zurg found it hard to breathe, the radiation and smog finally taking its toll. He felt stuffy and light-headed, the world's colours starting to drain. The only thing he could make out was the light from the Demon Prince's mane.

"I'm not here to kill you... you boob!" The Evil Emperor tried his hardest to get up, suffering as he limped closer but not by much. His condition would not allow it. "I'm not going to carve off your horns or your head. Why, what use would that be!? And how would I do it!? Do you see anything on me? I'm practically naked thanks to you!"

And it was true. Zurg had no weapons, no armour, no anything. Only the tattered suit upon his tight back and his wits. Hardly useful for cutting off giant heads. Besides, how tacky! Where would the Evil Emperor put Prixlezub's head? Certainly not where Jo could see it. She'd skin him!

With a wince Zurg tried to get back onto his feet and he did, painfully. "I'm just wondering if you're going to live, that's all. I don't need murder on my rap sheet now that the police are forces to contend with. Besides, my dear, this was just a friendly challenge!" He coughed, the radiation thickening.

"Now, are you just going to lay there like a great big rug, or get up and walk back to the hospital with me? I don't intend to die here! Not yet!"
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

The demon snorted and actually grinned a little at Zurg's comment. his mane had flickered down to a short blue stripe on his neck, shoulders and tail. Obviously meaning the radiation was getting to him.

"With the amount of tricks up you pulled on me today, I just thought that you had one last little trick to pull" The demon said, shakily getting to his feet out of determination.

flaps of shredded skin hung from his body, and fiery blood trickled down his sides and splattered to the ground. With a pained snarl, the demon staggered off the pile of scrap and onto the wet ground, charring it and melting the sand into glass. "Erng, how do the humans put it?... Ah, I believe it is called, adding insult to injury." The demon nodded, limping from a large piece of shrapnel sticking out of his hind leg.

the demon looked around, frowning.

"That is the second armor you have taken from me Zurg." he rumbled. "At this rate, I will be better off simply eating stronger metals to thicken my hide." he snorted.

He limped up to Zurg, leaning a little on his steadier legs.

"The Hospital? As in the one in the city? I would think someone like yourself would have a hospital of their own." The demon rumbled, a little surprised.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:01 pm

"Hmph! I may be an evil villain and a dastardly cunning individual, but I'm no charlatan! I've got my own code to follow." Zurg waited for the demon to sidle on up, and the Evil Emperor backed away to a safer distance, not wanting to get caught into the heat. With all that heat, which reminded him, the Evil Emperor better check his insides later. Who knew what damage was done today!

"What metals do you eat? You should really munch on teryllium. It's stronger than whatever Earthen metals you consume." Unfortunately, teryllium was also quite rare. But hopefully the Evil Emperor's space expedition will clear that!

All those thoughts were put on hold, however, when Zurg started to hobble away from the burn site, struggling to breathe in all this radiation and pollution. Must. Get. Out! Only when he was further away from the intoxicating air could he reply to the demon.

"I do, I do! But will you spend eighteen months or four hours by hyperspeed to get to it?" Zurg remarked with a snort.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

The demon puffed smoke from his grill and followed Zurg, his tail dragging on the ground from fatigue and damage. His skin was starting to cool down, though it was still at a skin burning temperature. Even though the demon was limping, he still kept pace with the fleeing emperor and so stayed by him as they traveled.

"Back on my homeland, I devoured Paladin's Bane to strengthen my hide. It was a tough metal, hard to chew and melt down." he said, remembering his life in Automotive Hell. However, after a few years of eating the substance, my hide could turn away just about any weapon in both Automotive Hell and the mortal world. Except for that one time an angel came down to hell and fought me with a sword edged with diamond." He rumbled.

"At this rate, we would be traveling to the hospital for hours anyways." he looked down at Zurg. If you had just surrendered, I could be galloping there. However, you had decided to shoot me with a beam of light from the sky!" the demon huffed, smacking the gates of the scrapyard irritably with his tail as they exited the place.

"Though I saw you as an adversary, I still respect you enough that I could have transported you to the Hospital. My hide may be unbearably hot to you, but my horns were cool enough that you could have perched on them." he grinned. "After all, I am not a complete monster either, Zurg. I will help those I respect and honor."

He stopped for a moment and turned around, removing the shrapnel from his leg and spitting it out into the sands. he got back up and limped back into stride with Zurg, his movements flowing a little more since the metal was removed.

Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

What kind of metal was... Paladin's Bane? Zurg made a face at it, and fanned a hand dismissively. "I'm sorry, but fantasy metals don't cut it! You need SPACE metal." The Evil Emperor gave a suave grin as he spread his hands like he were making a rainbow. An imaginary one, of course. Feel the action, baby!

"What do you mean at this rate." Zurg snorted as he gave the Demon Prince a glaring eye. "If someone hadn't melted my armour--which I am very sad about, by the way--I could have hailed a cruiser or rocketed away! Instead, I am walking! Me! Walking! I can't possibly go to Jo's for dinner like this! What would that say?" Yes, because walking to the lady of your life in skin-tight fabric and tears would give the right image. "And I don't surrender! I may feign loss and come back another day, but I don't do the whole giving up thing. Besides, you're alive! I'm alive! It was all great fun!"

Kind of... his body said otherwise.

The Evil Emperor listened with great interest what Prixlezub had to say, and for once in his life, Zurg turned, hands upon his hip and his eyes cynical. "Really." He said flatly to the demon. "What, do I look like I was born just now? You'd probably allow me to THINK it's safe on those horns of yours, and the moment I sit down, all comfortable, you would toss your head and eat me like a cookie! A COOKIE!" He added dramatically. "I don't want to be a cookie!"

Still, being eaten like a cookie beat walking, so Zurg considered it. "If I ride on your horns, we don't mention this to anyone. Clear?"

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm