Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Re: Worthless [Tag: Prixlezub, the Demon Prince of Automative Hell]

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 pm

The demon huffed "When I find this 'space metal' I will devour it. seeing as how my hide is weak against most of the weaponry here." he said irritably.

The demon looked down at Zurg with an unamused puff of flames from his grill. "Please, there is no satisfaction in eating a nearly dead opponent." He rumbled.

He stopped his walking and settled in the sand "Besides if I had truly wanted to eat you, I would have done so already."

With that, he buried his head in the sand, rubbing off the fiery blood that was still stuck on the sharp things. After cleaning, he rested his head on the sand, easily within reach of anyone who wanted to get on them, the abrasive substance giving the horns a slightly brushed-metal look.

"I carried Zippy to the hospital after our fight, there is no reason why you cannot travel as a passenger either." He said honestly.

"To be honest, I probably do not need the hospital for my wounds. I can simply repair myself through consuming life energy." he mused. "A few bus-loads of humans should be able to fix this amount of damage within a fortnight."

He looked over at Zurg, waiting for him to come and sit on his horns.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Zurg fanned the smoke coming off Prixlezub's grill and the Evil Emperor weighed his options: either walk and die in the wasteland, or let the Demon Prince carry him off like a damsel in the sunset. Augh, why were lesser evils not always lesser?

His mind made, the Evil Emperor waited for Prixlezub to clean and he firmly grabbed one of the demon's smaller tines before situating himself safely onto a notch--preferably one that would end up not impaling him once Prixlezub began to gallop at his two-hundred mile per hour speeds.

"If only we were that efficient." Mmm, human. Zurg licked the inside of his mouth, recalling the taste and sat back. "Whenever you're ready, Prixlebiscuit!"

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 am

The demon got to his feet, the bleeding starting to clot and fade. He still groaned a little from his injuries, but he was still had some energy left in him.

"Good, you were wise enough to take my offer." the demon rumbled as he stood up, the ground a long 18 feet away from Zurg.

With a few deep breaths, Prixlezub started to quicken his pace. Going from a walk, to a trot, to a gallop. The demon put the complaints of his injuries behind him, as they were not of concern at the moment. The quicker they got to the city, the better.

Prixlezub could drop Zurg off at the Hospital and then run off on his own to find some humans to eat.

Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:15 am

Zurg decided to wisely refrain from speaking, realizing he had a fear of heights without his rocket boots. Ack, the ground was a blur, the wind was in his teeth, and he was being jostled with every mighty, thundering gallop and bound Prixlezub took! Still, this was the coolest ride the Evil Emperor had ever gotten. He was riding with a giant car demon! If that didn't scream awesome, he really didn't know what did.

And so he sat in silence all the way until Prixlezub dropped him off at the hospital. It was now time for gratitude, wasn't it? Yay, Zurg's favourite thing...

"Well, I suppose this is goodbye then, my Demon Prince." The Evil Emperor cracked his back and limbs, turning to the fiery-eyed demon. "I thank you for having the decency to spare my life and carry me so far. I guess we're not so different after all, except I use firearms and you try to stomp things into a bloodied pancake. Maybe next time, when you're strong enough to handle a big cat like me, we'll have a rematch, eh? How does that sound?" He gave the demon a crooked, confident smirk.

"And next time, my satellite will be charged beforehand!"

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 am

After letting Zurg off, sans biting like a crocodile from an Aesop's fable, the demon listened to what Zurg had to say. He grinned and gave a low chuckle.

"Of course, I respect you for fighting me without cowardice for the most part. All other opponents of mine had tried to disarm me through removing my limbs." The demon said. "I enjoy an opponent who faces their opponent at their full potential instead of trying to water them down. It makes things so much more interesting."

The demon swished his tail behind him upon the mention of a future rematch. "Ah, yes. That would be grand." He said, with a smirk of his own.

Only his had shown off a few sharp metal teeth.

The demon turned with a low laugh and waved his tail as a 'goodbye' gesture. "Farewell, Evil Emperor. I look forward to our future rematch." He said while walking away.

And with that, Prixlezub trotted off into the city to hunt for buses and humans.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:14 pm