Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Another Visit to the Park!

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Jo made a happy sound and nestled in his arms, chewing a wad of cotton candy. Hey, since when was her stick half-picked clean? She ate a lot when she was absent-minded, apparently.

"If you want, we could go back on the way out and you can pay for the damage. But only if you want. I don't think their manager would stay mad at them once he finds out it was the Evil Emperor who did all that. Not to mention that guy is a pretty good actor." She'd expected the man to complain about the piano, but as the saying went, the show had to go on.

"For lack of a better term, it's just human nature, huh?" She frowned for a moment. "Isn't it funny how some expressions in basic are like that? It's not just humans who do that. How racist!" She did a small pout, but didn't dwell on the matter for long.

Jo laughed. "We sure are! Two little aliens lost in this vast, unknown world called Portal Breach. And hey, don't diss the sky-diving! I might enjoy it more this time around knowing what to expect!" she deferred. "Besides, you'd never let me fall like that if there was no way you wouldn't be able to stop our fall~"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm

"I think I will send something in the... mail? Hmm, they still use that here, right?" Wonder if they used primitive steeds, too. Very archaic. "And we aliens pick on you humans all the time--it's our nature! Can't blame us, since humans are considered the cockroaches of the known universe. Well, besides the actual cockroach-like races. There's a difference, somewhere..." He chuckled at the small details, beginning to play with her hair.

Hairless aliens were also fond of hair...

"And you? Wanting another shot at it? Ahh, but Jo!" The Evil Emperor grinned, still keeping her close. "The whole point is to achieve thrill from the unexpected! If you knew it was coming, why, it wouldn't feel... very thrilling! Or, as thrilling. Whichever. Basic isn't my first language, but now I'm getting off-topic." He fixed the scarf around her neck and made sure she was bundled up. "And no, I'd never let you fall like that. I may be cruel and callous, but... I'm also not daft. I've got a brain between these horns contrary to what those tabloid writers thought. Anyway."

Zurg looked back up, admiring the scenery again. You know, he had not seen one clown... A good day, indeed!

"About this Ferris wheel... Do you... know what it is? I remember something, but it's slipped my mind..." Hopefully it was tame.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 pm

"I think so. Better than going back there in person at least," she agreed to the mailing decision. "And hey, if we're the roaches of the galaxy, that means you can never get rid of us! We can't be squished, or crushed, or lost in explosions because we'll just come back even stronger and more determined than ever before! Which is kind of a scary thought, now that I think about it," she mused, sucking on some of the sugared fluff.

"So you're basically saying that you have more fun and savor the moment more if you don't know it's coming? But Zurg, I thought you hated spontaneity and loved planning beforehand!" she said. "And of course you're smart! You wouldn't be an Evil Emperor in the first place if you weren't smart! ....Wait, what was the topic? How're we getting off-topic?" Ooh, wait, that was her last bite of cotton candy! Laaaaaame.

"Huh? The ferris wheel? Oh! It's a ride, but it's not a fast ride at all. I think all you do is sit in a seat wheel you're spinned around. I'm not sure, but the name is familiar," she offered helpfully, tossing her stick into the trash and finally hugging him back properly.

Ooh, he smelled so nice~! Jo buried her face in his chest and rubbed her nose against the material, inhaling deeply.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:47 pm

"Exactly why you humans are roaches!" He snorted playfully. "No matter how many bombs we drop, how many diseases we create, or how many laser guns we perfect; you humans... always come back. I'd say a hardy trait such as that comes in handy. That, and you also proliferate like bunnies." Hah! Wait, what about planning? "Oh, pish posh applesauce. It's great to plan, but it's also great to be at the mercy of the unexpected. Adds a bit of excitement to life. Order, chaos; can't have too much, no? Don't they say too much of a good thing is bad? Or... was it too much of a bad thing was good..."

Blasted expressions...

He listened to her explain the ride, and let out a few rumbling hiccups at her tinkling. Ack, he was ticklish! Oh, if his enemies knew! Zurg could only resort to submit to her brutal tactics and rub her back, hoping she would be placated.

"Spinning around, you say? Well... that sounds rather easy enough. I think I can handle that one!" What a happy thought! A ride they could both enjoy without the nasty vomit!
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 pm

"We do not prolife--whatever that word was--like bunnies!" she scoffed. She didn't like how some humans were so obsessed with that subject, but then again it wasn't like she could do anything about it. And it wasn't like she wasn't human, either. Whoops, time to shut up now!

"Where is Zurg and what have you done to him?" She prodded his chest a bit. "I want my evil-planning, clean-obsessed, shrimp-loving purple cat back now, please." But she only tickled him a bit and went back to snuggling.

"Sure! We can nip over to the ferris wheels as soon as we've digested a little." She hiccuped, patting her stomach. "I think I overdid it tonight!"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"Well, pardon me for making fun of human urges and desires! Animus even said so, you know, and he just loves to make people feel uncomfortable in any skin they wear!" Zurg had firsthand knowledge of this, too. That Animus... He was a wily one! And also a grade-A, bonafide creeper.

Jo's tickling got him to give out a surprised squeal, and he snickered like a gremlin. "I'm right here, for crying out loud! Can't a person have more sides to their personality than just one!?" He sissy-slapped her hands away, regaining his authority as He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Touched. In another five minutes. Okay, so his title had an addendum.

"And you ate too much?" Zurg jostled his head back upon hearing her burp. "We only had popcorn and corn dogs--you with that sugary thing. I'd hardly call that a meal in itself! There's so much to try, here! Funnel cake, soda, other teeth-decaying treats... Then again, with the prices I don't blame you. I should have sneaked in some food."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"Aha! There you were! I knew you were in there somewhere!" She couldn't help but giggle, and she fiddled around a bit with his fingers fondly. She liked his hands, she really did. They were so large compared to hers, and fingernail-less. She ran a finger along the tip of his forefinger. She'd always found that fascinating about him.

"And I guess I was still full from dinner. I feel like I can't eat another bite!" But she knew that the next time they passed a stall, she'd probably buy some more food. Because she was a glutton like that. "Oh no, it's not the prices, but bringing some of our own food might be a good idea next time. Or for another outing, at least."

She looked up at him, pausing a bit in her snuggling. "You ready to head off to the ferris wheel yet?" She didn't mind either way, but she knew that he was liable to get diabeetus from cuddling with her so much. Hey, at least they weren't as bad as Kev and Leslie!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

"Trying to read my palm again, or are you just gawking at how smooth my skin is." Ahahah~! That's right, his skin was like a baby's butt. Deal with it! After a snicker Zurg lightly patted Jo's tummy area. "Well, if you're bursting at the seams then no more for you! That just means you can spoil me! I was rather eying a funnel cake, too..." But he was merely teasing. He wouldn't be that inconsiderate and demand a whole lot. Why spend an arm and a leg with something he could make?

"And I'm ready when you are!" He said while handing her the map. "Look to the west at dawn's first light and ride with me."

Awkward pause.

"....I rented some really interesting fantasy movies. Earthen." Yeah, that'll... that'll explain it.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 pm

"Not gawking, just admiring how soft and warm your hands are," Jo replied, lacing her fingers through his, then giggling at his pat. "Stop that! I'm ticklish!"

Still laughing, she took the map from him and glanced down at it. "Sure, I can buy you a funnel cake, as long as you give me a bite~" Hey, like we said, Jo was still liable to eat even though she was already feeling full. She had that bad habit.

Now where the cosmos was that ferris wheel located....?

"Movies? Ooh, we should have another movie night at my place. I found some movies I was planning on watching over the weekend, but I don't know if you'll like them." It had something to do with aliens and space battles though, and she always liked action-packed movies that felt closer to home.

"Hey, the ferris wheel isn't too far from where we are," she said, sitting up a bit and squinting at the distance. And sure enough, she spotted a large, circular-shaped ride not too far away. "There it is! Ready to go?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 pm

"Jo, I am all soft and warm. Like a baby penguin with down." Wasn't that mental image just terrifying? It screamed evil, didn't it!? "And I'll fight you for that bite! Over a game of arcade shooters!" That sounded fun, didn't it?

And another movie night sounded pretty fun, too! But, knowing Jo, is was liable to be some gruesome, gory action flick with aliens fighting humans... Eeeeeugh!

"Oh, you mean that Ferris wheel? The one that is painfully obvious to see even without the map?" He flicked her gently on the nose. "Good eyes! I'm ready when you are, or are you still digesting, little moozle~?"
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 am

"I'll have to see it to believe it!" she teased, finding the mental image simultaneously hilarious and adorable at the same time. "And you're on, Zurg! I bet I'll beat you too! My aim's gotten loads better since the last time we sparred!" Not insanely better, but far better than when she had first started out, at least.

"Hey! You handed me the map! I didn't think of looking around first." Oh, she was laughing too much lately. It was making her muscles ache, but in a good way. She was in such a good mood. "And this little moozle is done digesting," she added, flicking his own nose with a finger. "This moozle will now remove herself from this farmer and be on her way for some more fun~!"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 am

"Hey!" He remarked, sounding hurt as Jo flicked his face. That hurt, you know! As he wiggled the spot in question, he blew a jet of heated air at the mechanic. "Speaking in third person, now, are we? What, is this moozle Dr. Moozle? Get going, Dr. Moozle!"

Zurg shoved her innocently along, pushing her in the direction of the ride.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am

"I'm going, I'm going!" she laughed, wiggling her backside a bit at his shoving as she started off.

It took them five minutes or so to reach the ferris wheel, and Jo had to admit it looked much bigger up close. But it didn't seem like such a bad ride. it was slow, sure, but at least it was a ride calm enough to not upset Zurg's stomach.

They only had to wait for three minutes or so before it was the next groups turn, them included. They passed the gate, and the man latched a safety belt in place as soon as they'd sat down, cautioning them to hold onto it and not to make any sudden movements.

And then, they were off!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 am

Oh, wiggle her rear at him, will she? Hah! He thought better and didn't slap, merely scoffing and fanning her to get going. And thankfully the wait wasn't long and the ride... the ride... Zurg found himself looking up, temporarily getting second thoughts. Heights...

But, whatever thoughts he had were too late, for the man ushered them in and they were stuck. Doomed. So, Zurg did what he naturally did on rides.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:01 am

"The ride's barely started!" Jo giggled, poking his arm before hugging him. "Just relax, nothing bad will happen! You'll see!"

The ride started with a groaning creak, and they began to climb up and up and up, reaching the ferris wheel's full height before coming back down on the opposite end. Rinse and repeat a few more times, before the ride shuddered to a halt.... and yes, they were still on the top of the ride.

Jo didn't know if it was supposed to do that or not, but she couldn't hear anybody screaming, so she supposed it wasn't something serious. "Wow!" she marveled. "Zurg, look at the view! I can see the entire amusement park spread out from here!"

Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 am