Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Punishing Insolence (Tag: Delila Jones, anyone who wish to spectate)

[INACT.] Blade Toyaka
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 19

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    240/240  (240/240)
    Stamina Bar:
    38/38  (38/38)

Re: Punishing Insolence (Tag: Delila Jones, anyone who wish to spectate)

Post by [INACT.] Blade Toyaka on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Blade nodded holding his tongue from any wise-ass comments because that after all was what got him in trouble in the first place. He pulled Delia close and took a deep breath. He had been considering something very big before all this mess went down and he couldn't put it off any longer. "Deels...I've been thinking about this and...now that I have no more time I don't want to lose the chance. -" he took another deep breath and probably for the first time since...hell he didn't know the first time since he lost his best friends he was fighting back tears. "I...I wanted to ask if you would marry me. I-I was going to ask...but I didn't have the courage to do it, coward that I am. It's a stupid thing to ask I know. But you made me feel like I could be someone better." he would give anything not to break down at this moment.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:18 pm

"Blade, I... Do you even have to ask?" she said, smiling, "Of course I'll marry you... I love you..."
    She held close to him.
    "More than anything... I love you... and I care about you... don't ever forget that."
    [INACT.] Blade Toyaka
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    240/240  (240/240)
    Stamina Bar:
    38/38  (38/38)

Post by [INACT.] Blade Toyaka on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm

He gave her a weak smile as he held her close. "well then. " he gave her a gentle kiss.. "consider me married." he was still shuddering a bit holding back his grief. "I love you too"
    [ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 pm

"How touching," Doom spoke, feeling he had given the two of them enough time. "Now, if you're done spouting sentimental nonsense, I feel no reason to prolong this any further."

The armored figure pushed Blade aside, his gauntlets crackling with energy. Placing his sabaton-covered foot on Delila's chest once more, he fired his last salvo of energy blasts.

At her face.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 pm

The member 'Dr. Doom' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack Dice (36-40)' : 5, 27, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :

#3 'Attack Dice (36-40)' : 4, 16, 7

#4 'Coin Flip' :

#5 'Attack Dice (36-40)' : 27, 10, 36

#6 'Coin Flip' :
    [INACT.] Blade Toyaka
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    240/240  (240/240)
    Stamina Bar:
    38/38  (38/38)

Post by [INACT.] Blade Toyaka on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 am

Blade's body froze up in horror as he watched he final moments. He cursed himself for not being able to do anything. He watched her body fall to the ground.

"..........D-delia" He dragged himself over to her body and then collapses to his knees. "Delia.....I'm sorry" Then he collapsed onto her and for the first time in many years, he cried.

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Delila's face was mutilated, her body fell, limp and lifeless... She was gone. She regretted things had ended like this... but her soul ventured into that unknown, compelled by forces beyond her understanding. She was going over Jordan, she was going home...
    [INACT.] Arius Lamont
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by [INACT.] Arius Lamont on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Arius's eyes widened as Delila dropped to the floor. Sweet Jesus, finally! This was a great day. Doom had delivered proper justice to the genie. Her pathetic voice was no longer boasting in the stadium. Silence had been reached --sweet, glorious silence.

Standing up straight from having leaned against the back wall, Lamont slowly started to clap his hands. "Good show, Doctor Doom. I give my greatest gratitude to you. Blade, I give my sincerest condolences for your deceased 'wife'. Now where are the refreshments? There must be wine for this grand moment." the Tremere voiced.

The cainite was pleased so greatly, he could nearly dance the rumba.
    [INACT.] Blade Toyaka
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    240/240  (240/240)
    Stamina Bar:
    38/38  (38/38)

Post by [INACT.] Blade Toyaka on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Blade started to get up slowly wiping his eyes with his sleeve , His eyes contracted at the man's insincere 'condolences' . Honestly , wishing condolences in the same sentence as giving gratitude to the man who killed Delia. "I don't buy that. if you're going to celebrate fuck off and do it somewhere else." His voice nearly broke as he walked out.

He had never felt more alone in his life, his only condolence was that Delia said she loved him.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:19 pm

((Felt like posting, and wanted to put Kev's two cents in here xDD))

Kev could hear everything from his spot just outside the arena. Delila had ignored everything he'd said, wasn't THAT a surprise. He rolled his eyes angrily and stood there, waiting for the fight to be over. When he'd heard Blade propose, Kev was stunned to say the least. He was going to MARRY her?! They'd only just started dating!

Despite how much of a mistake he believed Blade just made, he'd stay out of it. Maybe it could work out between them...oh who was he kidding? Delila was too self centered and pretentious to marry and devote herself to Blade. But he'd stay out anyway...Blade made this mistake, he can deal with it. He's a big boy.

The finishing blow was dealt, and Blade hurried by, hurt and sad. Kev felt a bit hurt that the man just stormed right by him, and in fact felt a little hurt that he'd tried to comfort and help the man all through this without much recognition...but he understood. Blade had lost someone he'd loved. He was HURT. He was in IMMENSE pain. All thanks to Delila.

Angrily, he walked out onto the arena and stood by the spot where Delila's body had been before it had dissolved into data and floated off. He didn't pay attention to the people around him and just stared at the spot where Delila had been.

Hard to imagine, they'd been friends once. And like with any friend, he had wanted to help and assist her anyway he could. And she had never thanked him. Jo and he had tried to help Delila in the Sanctuary the night all of this happened, told her to just apologize, but she had ignored them like she ignored everything people did. It actually made him a bit sad that he once held this woman in somewhat high regard, used to think of her as a friend....but she'd never done the same back, had she? She never noticed or thanked him. It seems, she only wanted to be friends when it'd be convenient for her.

"I hope you can hear me on the other side Delila...because I want to say a few words to you." He was silent a few seconds before he started again. "I hope it was worth it. You've put your fiance in great pain. He's hurt, because of YOU. When you come back from the other side....I'm challenging you to a fight. And not a fight where you'll stand by and let yourself die. I'm going to beat the sense into you. If you loved him...you wouldn't have DONE this to him. You're worse than Dani. At least Dani never hurt Jana in a way like this! She'd just been a terrible girlfriend. You are a terrible fiance, and a terrible person. Talk about morals all you want, but you should DROP the morals and think about people and their feelings. Maybe then, people would like you more. I didn't come here to watch a former friend die, Delila. No one came to watch you die. Zurg and Jo LEFT Delila. If you weren't blind, you'd have seen that. You are an idiot, a fool....I HATE you...and I pity you. You are no good to anyone Delila......all you do is hurt people. You hurt Leo, when all he's done is try to help you. You hurt me, by hurting my friends. You hurt BLADE by letting yourself DIE in front of his very eyes." If he had a mouth, he would have scowled at that. NO ONE lets themselves die in front of a loved one like that. That isn't LOVE. That isn't ANYTHING.

"Delila......I'm sorry our friendship had to end this way. I really did like being your friend...but you changed. You've....become like Dani. You've become WORSE than her. How...how DARE you say you love Blade...I know what love is. Love isn't THAT. Love isn't hurting the very person you love. If that's what love is to you...then I am glad Aya got Marcus from your clutches. Who knows what you'd do to him." He narrowed his eyes at the spot and turned on his heel, leaving. He'd said what he had to say. Even if it fell upon Delila's deaf ears once more. And he'd be ready to fight her when she got back. Little did he know though, that Delila, who loved Blade so much, had abandoned him in his time of need. Just more evidence of how much she loved Blade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:40 am